- Text Size +
Story Notes:

The first story was so popular so it continues.  Had to re-upload because of technical difficulties.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Hope everyone enjoys....

Nearly a month had passed since Marie had made the extremely risky decision to test out a device she created in the relative safety of her own room at her parents’ house. She had told her family that she and her best friend Heather were going on a week-long vacation. Of course, the young woman working in the field of quantum physics was using this as a way to test out the size reducer she had created. The plan was for her to spend a week living in the incredibly detailed and realistic model city she had built.

It was a solid plan, and Marie had taken multiple precautions to make sure everything went smoothly. However, one thing went wrong: her family.   Marie’s normally loving family had spent the week constantly putting her in danger, threatening to wipe out the two-millimeter woman. 

Victor, her normally composed and supporting father, had let his curiosity get the best of him, knocking stuff over and damaging the model city she had worked so hard on. That and almost smashing her under his hand against her mother’s ass cheek.

Carrie, Marie’s loving mom who tried her hardest to be best friend’s with her daughter, had put Marie in extreme danger. The massive mom had nearly crushed Marie under her giant foot multiple times, nearly licked her up with ice cream, actually sucked her daughter up into her asshole, and snorted Marie up into her nose.

Her brother, Eddie, had traumatized his older sister, mistaking her for a tiny mannequin and orgasming all over her, while also practically eating her with pancakes.

Her beloved cat, Ruby, had wrecked the model city, battering it and knocking it to the ground like cheap toy.

Even her airhead of a best friend, Heather, who Marie had trusted the most, nearly killed her. More specifically, Heather had nearly her tiny BFF multiple times. The giantess had chomped down on multiple buildings, mistaking them for gingerbread.

This was all not including Marie’s creepy neighbor, Martin, who was digging through the trash cans and found a discarded bra of Marie’s, unaware that her miniscule body was trapped on it and that he was breathing in just a bit too deeply.

Despite all the setbacks Marie had been through during that week, one thing was certain. Her technology worked, and she absolutely wanted to perfect it. Giving her family some much needed space, as she had experienced much more of them than she ever needed to, Marie had filled the past month working and spending time with her boyfriend, Dan. She still wasn’t completely comfortable with telling him about the details of her experiment, only that he’d get to see it soon and it wasn’t quite done.

Marie had also been in contact with one of her co-workers, Erin, and had been sharing the details of her project with her. Erin was incredibly bright, but much shyer than Marie and a bit more sarcastic. This was typically a defense mechanism for her, as Erin would much rather bury her face in a book or her work than do anything else. Though she was a bit overweight, Erin wasn’t unattractive by any means, her skin the shade of milk-chocolate, two massive breasts well bigger than D-cups, and a cute, nerdy face punctuated by pouty lips, thin-framed glasses and curly brown hair.

The normally quiet and shy Erin was very interested in Marie’s little project. Erin would’ve been lying if she said she wasn’t amazed by the idea of changing size. The two had decided to give it another shot, agreeing to meet at Marie’s parent’s house to re-build the model city, while also making a few adjustments to the shrink ray.

--

Light streamed in through the windows of Marie’s room, illuminating it as it draped down onto the model city currently being rebuilt. The city was already in better shape. The previous month the remains of the city had been put in a cardboard box in Marie’s closet along with the shrink ray. The last thing Marie needed was for one of her parents to mistake the shrink ray as a lamp and activating it. She didn’t want anyone else in her family to end up getting shrunk, yet.

Knowing that both her parents and her younger brother were at work, Marie and Erin decided to make the best of their time and began to set up the remains of the model city on a table Marie had set up in the middle of the room. They also pulled out the 3-D printer and began to scan new buildings to set up and lay out.

As the two women in their late-twenties began to prep the buildings, Marie noticed Erin constantly glancing over at the shrink ray. She smiled and knew what her friend was thinking. “Erin, did you want to test it out?”

Erin’s eyes lit up upon hearing this. She nodded excitedly and just let out a quiet, “hell yes!”

Marie smiled, relieved that someone else was taking a major interest in her passion project. She went on to briefly explain how the shrink ray would work to Erin, and what she should expect. “Okay, I’m setting the timer for one hour, you’ll grow back to normal after that,” she informed. “It’s set for two millimeters tall, so I’ll very carefully pick you up and put you in the city.” Wanting to ensure her friend’s safety, Marie also made sure to tell Erin how she couldn’t grow back until after her hour, and until she was in a place big enough to do so.

“Okay, I’m ready,” Erin said cheerfully, putting her hands on her hips. The woman wore tight black yoga pants which really showed off her large ass, and a red plaid shirt which was loose around her breasts. Marie just gave her a thumbs up and pressed the button on the remote.

A silent, painless blue beam shot out of the device, scanning Erin and storing her body’s signature. She watched the red LED numbers on the screen countdown from thirty. She hadn’t felt anything yet, though her heart was still racing from adrenaline. Then, as soon as the clock struck zero, it happened.

Erin instantly diminished down towards the ground. It took a few moments as the two-millimeter body of Erin began to look around her surroundings. Then the earth shook, as the giant bare foot of Marie landed directly in front of her.

“HEY DOWN THERE!” Marie giggled, eyes narrowing in on her tiny coworkers down on the ground. Sticking her index finger in her mouth, Marie lowered her arm and scooped up the tiny woman, bringing her up to her face. She always kept a magnifying glass around the model city for safety, and she wanted a closer look at the tiny woman. She smiled when she saw the expression on Erin’s miniature face. The tiny woman was waving at her with a giant smile. It even looked like she gave Marie a thumbs up.

“OKAY, YOU’LL BE THIS SIZE FOR THE NEXT HOUR,” Marie said, and began to lower Erin down towards the model city. “BE CAREFUL AND TEXT ME IF YOU NEED ANYTHING!”

Looking around the city, Erin was amazed at the amount of detail Marie had gone out of her way to include. Marie had filled the majority of the model city with buildings created by the 3-D printer, and was planning on taking the time to continue printing and delicately setting the miniaturized buildings in place. Erin’s jaw dropped as she stared up at Marie. It was just dawning on her now how absolutely massive Marie was. At Erin’s two-millimeter height, Marie appeared to be a skyscraper! And that tabletop Erin was currently on only showed Marie from the waist up. To Erin, this woman was probably over five thousand feet tall.

It wasn’t just Marie’s size that amazed Erin, she really did look like a beautiful goddess. The brunette who normally stood five feet, eight inches tall, with long, auburn colored hair stretching down past her shoulders continued to work on the city. As she did so, she wore a comfortable grey t-shirt with pink short shorts. It was getting hot outside and Marie wanted to stay comfy.

Erin’s lip quivered. Being bisexual, Erin had always thought her coworker was cute, but now she was absolutely stunning. Only Erin’s closest family and friends knew about her sexual preferences and romantic life, and she didn’t really consider her and Marie to be that close yet. She was hoping that would change eventually.

A loud thud brought Erin back to reality. She turned her back and saw the wreckage of a “two-story” house that seemed to have slipped out of Marie’s hands. She heard something from above her which sounded like Marie loudly saying “SHIT!” though she still had a hard time making it out. The tiny building had fallen and crashed onto the model city only about a block from Erin, but it seemed that Marie’s giant eyes were glaring down and still did not see her.

“Damn, I’m really tiny,” Erin mumbled to herself, her heart starting to race. “Guess I better be careful.” Backing away from around a corner, Erin continued her exploration of her new environment, keeping in the back of her mind to be careful.

Approaching a red mustang parked in the street, Erin looked in the window and smiled, seeing a car key in the driver’s seat. While Marie had been creating the buildings herself, most of the cars were completely real. Marie told Erin that most of them she had shrunken herself, but did not go into detail where she got them. Erin was sure that she had stolen them or something along those lines, but was too uncomfortable to ask. What Erin was sure of, was that she was going joyriding in the red mustang.

Driving around the model city, Erin was having the time of her life. She had stopped for a bit at a café and sat around, scrolling through her phone and occasionally taking pictures. She drove through the park and enjoyed a short, quiet walk. Every so often, she made sure to glance up at Marie who hovered over the city like an omnipotent guardian.

Knowing that her hour would be up in a bit and she’d regrow back to normal, Erin began to drive back towards where Marie had dropped her off. As Erin made a left turn onto a street, she slowed the vehicle to a stop. She was puzzled at what she saw from Marie. The giantess was leaning against the table and must’ve had her left foot on the ground, because her giant right foot was partially resting on the model city. It took Erin a minute to realize what exactly Marie was doing, but she deduced that it was nothing more than admiring her turquoise nail polish on her right foot.

Lowering her foot back down to the bedroom floor, a few moments passed as Erin slowly made her way towards Marie in a shrunken car. She came to a stop near Marie and began honking the horn, wondering if it would make a noise loud enough for Marie to hear. Her eyes widened as Marie’s head turned, seeming to face the shrunken car. Then a massive shadow overtook the entire area the car was stopped in. Erin was confused, as there were no buildings and she didn’t think anything was supposed to go in this area. Then it dawned on her exactly what was happening.

Marie was lifting her left foot to rest on the model city, just as she had done with her right. Maybe she was trying to stretch, maybe she was admiring her pedicure in the sunlight coming in through the window. Either way, Marie must’ve chosen this specific location because there was nothing in the area that could get damaged. Nothing except Erin.

The giant foot was nearly five hundred feet long compared to Erin’s puny frame. Erin’s jaw dropped as the giant foot began to descend downwards. She could see a few drops of sweat from the sole of the foot that plummeted down and splashed down onto the road of the city. These drops were roughly the size of Erin herself. The massive foot approached like a kaiju, bearing down on the tiny car.

“Marie, no!” Erin shouted. While the giant sole of Marie’s foot came up short of the tiny car, Erin’s wasn’t safe just yet. Marie continued to lay her foot down, and her giant bit toe landed right on top of the shrunken vehicle. The giantess was completely unaware of the life-threatening situation she was putting Erin in, she was only trying to stretch and check out her manicure.

Erin screamed in horror as the windshield shattered. The sweaty, stale odor of Marie’s bare foot overpowered the tiny woman’s nose. She tried to force the driver’s side door open, but it wouldn’t budge. Marie’s big toe was just putting too much pressure on it. There was another crack and Erin froze. Any second now she expected the giant toe to completely obliterate the shrunken car along with its’ passenger.

Glancing around the city, Marie was beginning to wonder where Erin was. She knew that Erin should be growing back at any time now. “ERIN, WHERE ARE YOU?” she said aloud, accidentally scrunching her toes as she did so.

Erin began to yell hysterically as she saw the front of the car get absolutely demolished. Marie un-flexed her toes and raised her big toe high into the air (for Erin). The tiny vehicle stuck to the sweaty skin of Marie, taking Erin along for the ride. As Marie did this, the door gave way, falling off the hinges. Marie started to lower her toe back down. Erin’s mind was racing but she knew this was her best opportunity. As soon as the giant toe got close enough to the ground, Erin leapt out and did a tuck and roll. As she rolled far enough away, her eyes widened as the toes came to a rest, slowly pancaking the nice car with a horrifying screech.

Slowly getting to her feet, Erin realized just how titanic Marie’s body actually was. She saw Marie lift her foot off the model city and lower it back down to the bedroom floor. Loving the view of the brunette goddess before her, Erin began to walk towards her giant friend.

Suddenly, Erin felt a strange feeling inside her stomach. The world around Erin began to get smaller as she quickly shot up to her original height. It only took a few seconds, but she found herself eye to eye with Marie.

“There you are!” Marie said, giving her coworker a hug. Erin closed her eyes, quietly inhaling and enjoying the floral scent of Marie’s shampoo in her hair. She snapped out of it as she heard Marie’s voice again. “How’d you like being tiny?”

“It was really cool!” Erin said excitedly. “You looked absolutely huge!”

Marie laughed and shrugged. “Thanks, I’ve never really been the giant before,” Marie responded. “No issues, you weren’t in any danger?”

“Well you did almost crush me,” Erin said in an awkwardly nervous laugh, looking down. Marie just gave her a confused look, not exactly sure what she was talking about. “So I was in a tiny car that I found, and when you put your giant foot on the table, it kind of ended up below your giant toes.” Marie instantly looked down at her foot and gave it a confused look. “I really like your nail polish though,” Erin said with a nervous giggle.

Looking down at her foot, Marie raised her left foot to take a look at the underside. She thought she could see the tiny remains of the car but wasn’t sure. Not wanting to lose her balance, she rested her arm on the solid surface behind her. This solid surface turned out to be the shrink ray itself. Marie was distracted by what was left of the shrunken car, while Erin was trying to steal glances of Marie’s feet.

“Marie!” Erin said, when she realized a blue beam was emitted from the shrink ray and struck Marie.

Turning her head quickly, Marie saw it too, and rolled her eyes in annoyance. “Are you fucking kidding me?” she mumbled, shaking her head in irritation. Watching the red-LED numbers start counting down from thirty gave Marie bad memories. She quickly examined the reading coming from the device. “Two millimeters, set for an hour,” she said aloud. She turned back to Erin. “Welp, my turn to shrink I guess, you mind setting the buildings down in the city for a bit?”

Giving Marie a reassuring nod, Erin’s eyes widened. She tried to steady her breathing, anticipating what was about to happen. When the timer hit zero, Erin watched as Marie very quickly shot down towards the floor. “Holy shit,” Erin muttered now a titaness to her tiny, cute coworker. She could barely see Marie’s form on the ground, but was able to locate her miniscule form. Reaching down, Erin’s chubby fingers gripped Marie as delicately as she could, though Marie still let out a panicked squeak as Erin’s grip was borderline too tight. Despite being hundreds, if not thousands of times larger than her shrunken co-worker, Erin’s hands were still shaking in excitement.

Bringing her hand to her face, Erin had the chance to observe Marie up close. She made sure to use the magnifying glass to get a good view of Marie. Two things dawned on her in that moment: one was how great Marie looked, in her pink short shorts and grey t-shirt, and the other was how much control and power she had over Marie. She could literally do anything to this puny woman, and there wasn’t anyone who could stop her from that.

Erin’s mind started to race. She thought about how she could just pop Marie into her mouth and suck her down her throat like the little snack that she was. The thought of Marie being trapped in her own body was incredibly alluring to Erin. She took a deep breath in to try and calm herself, though she couldn’t help but feel her crotch getting just a little bit wet.

This was not lost on Marie. The tiny woman noticed Erin’s hands quivering more than what was normal, and that her breathing sounded a bit strange. Not wanting anything to happen, Marie whipped out her phone and texted Erin, “can you put me in the city for a bit?” This seemed to work as it snapped Erin out of her daydreaming.

After being deposited in the model city, Marie had the chance to reminisce. Memories started to race back causing Marie to shutter. This was her first time being shrunken since the incident over a month ago, and she wasn’t exactly thrilled to be back. She was pleased with some of the improvements they had made to the city, as the detail in some of the buildings made it look much nicer. And she did feel somewhat safer having a giantess standing over the city who could protect her, hopefully keeping her insane family out of the room.

Turing her attention towards Erin’s giant form, Marie’s eyes went wide. Erin herself looked like a true giantess, and Marie found herself unable to bring her eyes away from Erin’s massive breasts. She smiled looking up at her giant new friend, as Erin leaned over the model city to place a building down on the same street as Marie.

“Wow, if she fell right now, I’m screwed,” Marie laughed to herself, acknowledging the craziness of her situation right now. Erin’s left hand slipped just a bit, causing Marie to jump, though the damage was miniscule. It seemed only two cars and a building were under her hand when it slipped.

“OOPS,” Erin said, turning her head towards her hand. As she said this, she had a bit of a brain cramp, and opened her mouth a bit more. When she did this, a pink piece of bubblegum she was chewing fell out of her mouth, landing on the model city with a SPLAT.

Marie saw the shadow coming. She looked up and immediately began screaming. Something was descending towards the city like a meteor. Not just the city, but right towards her. Having almost no time to react, all she could do was cover her head and brace for whatever this was. She turned away and curled up into a ball.

What sounded like a quiet splat to Erin was a massive thud to Marie. The impact of the wad of gum landing directly behind her knocked the tiny woman forward. She stayed motionless for several seconds, before she quickly got to her feet, turned and began stumbling towards whatever had fallen into her tiny sanctuary.

One thing Marie had not been prepared for was just how close this giant object was. Right as she turned, she stumbled into the sticky, pink blob, with both her hands and her right knee making contact with it. “Oh fuck!” she screamed with the intoxicatingly strong aroma of bubblegum overpowering her sense of smell. She knew instantly what this was and cursed Erin for being so careless. As she tried to pull herself free, she found it impossible, and was now focused on preventing herself from getting more stuck.

As if Marie’s tiny plight wasn’t bad enough, another, much larger shadow descended down upon her. Turning her head, she started to scream again as Erin’s giant fingers reached down and plucked up the blob Marie was stuck to. She raised the piece of bubblegum towards her luscious pink lips. Erin’s tongue peeked up just enough to wet her lips, as the piece of gum was brought close.

Marie screamed in desperation, knowing that she would not last long being attached to a piece of gum inside her friend’s mouth.

Unaware of the extra bit of protein clinging to her piece of gum, Erin extended her tongue once more, dropping the gum on it. Despite the pleading screams and yells from Marie, Erin retracted her tongue into her mouth, and began sucking the flavor out of it.

Screaming in terror, Marie felt a wave of saliva splash against her face in the pitch blackness on Erin’s mouth. She gagged, disgusted with her current situation. However, the saliva soon began to have the unintended positive effect of starting to free Marie from her sticky prison.

Pulling her leg and left arm free, Marie felt another warm wave of liquid wash over her. This was all she needed to bring her right arm out of the gum. Desperate to escape, she began stumbling towards Erin’s lips, praying she could get out before Erin started to chew. Hauling her body over Erin’s teeth, Marie used all her strength left to push against the inside of Erin’s lips, trying to find a way out.

Erin glanced down at the model city again, this time wondering where her tiny friend had gone. At the moment, she felt a strange and irritating feeling from inside her mouth. Bringing her index finger up, she rubbed against her gum and the inside of her mouth. As she brought it out, she noticed the tiny being sprawled out on her finger. Erin’s eyes went wide. “MARIE?!” she shouted and reached for the magnifying glass, praying that her tiny friend was okay.

--

Erin had placed Marie’s body at the edge of the model city and made sure to keep a close eye on the timer. Marie had passed out once Erin had pulled her out of her mouth and came to staring up at her giant friend. For the next twenty minutes, Erin made sure to watch Marie like a hawk, not wanting any more harm to come to her tiny friend.

After those twenty minutes, Marie grew back to normal size, her clothes now tattered from being inside of Erin’s mouth. Before she could say anything she was gripped in a tight hug from Erin, who began apologizing profusely.

“Hey, hey, it’s okay,” Marie said, feeling a bit bad for her friend. She knew this was a total accident, and still wanted Erin to come back tomorrow to help her work on this. Erin took a step back and bumped into the shrink ray, but steadied both it and herself before looking back at Marie.

“Are you alright Erin?” Marie asked, noticing her friend being a bit clumsy.

“Yeah, I’m fine,” Erin insisted. “I was just worried that I hurt you.”

Marie smiled. It was nice to have a person actually care for her while she was shrunken, not just accidentally terrorize her. She and Erin continued to talk, but decided they had enough excitement for one day.

“I’ll come by earlier tomorrow morning. Does that work?” Erin asked.

“Yeah, that should be good, I think the folks and my brother will be gone by then,” Marie responded. The duo hugged again as Erin left the room.

After walking her friend out of the house, Marie returned to her old bedroom and shut the door. Her shirt was in bad shape, so she removed it and tossed it behind her. She stood in her room wearing nothing but a black bra and her pink short shorts, when she saw the shrink ray activate and fire that same blue beam, striking her body.

“Wait, what the fuck?” Marie yelled in a panic. It was too late to reverse the effect, she had been hit. When she threw her shirt it must’ve hit the ray and caused it to activate. Then Marie took a look and became much more worried. Rather than still being set for an hour, the machine was now calibrated for twenty-four hours.

“Erin, you fucking idiot!” Marie shouted, realizing her friend’s palm must’ve changed the settings when she fell back against the machine.

There wasn’t much time, the clock counting down. Marie did all she could, grabbing her phone, a bottle of water and a granola bar that was on her counter. With only five seconds left, Marie climbed up onto the model city and sat near the edge, holding her breath and trying to stay still.

The shrinking happened quickly. Within seconds Marie dwindled down. When she turned, that same city that she had so many bad memories in was all around her. “Fuck,” she said, glancing down at her phone. “Twenty-four hours to go.”

Chapter End Notes:

More to come...