- Text Size +
Story Notes:


Title: In Shoe Detention
Commissioned by: Rumham
Categories: Original
Characters: Skylar ‘Sky’ (OFC), Jessica ‘Jess’ (OFC), Philip Smith (OMC)
Tags: Femdom, Shrinking – Micro (1in), Underage, Feet, Sweat, Snot, Butt, Farting, Burping, Verbal Humiliation, Mind Break, Redhead, Blonde, Gross, Twins
Started: 03/02/2023
Finished: 04/02/2023

Knock Knock

Mr Phil Smith looked up from his paperwork, and his office door opened slowly. Miss K. Brooks’ head peaked into the room, her dark brunette hair bordering her youthful, beautiful face.

“I have Skylar and Jessica Parkinson for detention sir,” Miss Brooks said.

“Oh right, I’d forgotten,” Phil said, placing his pen on his desk and shuffling his desk chair forward.

Miss Brooks pushed the door so it fully opened and ushered the girls in.

Skylar was the first inside, the little ruffian had red hair cut into a messy pixie cut and wore a faded white shirt that looked more yellow with the tattered remains of a sports team’s logo over her chest, overly ripped jeans with scattered patches of grass stains and tennis shoes so worn down they looked they were going to peel off her feet if the wind changed direction. Jessica was the next one inside, unlike her twin she had bright golden hair, neatly brushed apart from a few hairs out of place, pink pants with a matching shirt with the word beautiful written over her chest, and a pair of thin black boots, they didn’t exactly match the outfit but that wasn’t a surprise with these kids.

“Girls sit down and take out your homework, if you don’t have any I’ll give you some lines to do, Miss Brooks would you mind coming to get them at four? I need to get these done today,” Phil said, waving a hand at the stack of forms to his left.

Miss Brooks’ shoulders dipped a little.

“Of course.”

The door closed behind her.

Skylar and Jessica sat on the opposite side of the desk, the principal cleared some space for them to work and they each placed their mathematics books on his desk. Turning to the back of the book, they each took out a worksheet and began to start their work.

“Spit it out,” Phil said when he noticed the slight movement of Skylar’s jaw, pulling the small bin from under his desk and stretching his arm around the desk, angling the bin.

Skylar pouted, her eyes narrowing a little before she leaned forward and spat the gum into the paper-filled bin. It made a shiver travel up his spine, so disgusting. She sniffed harshly and it made his toes curl in disgust, he could hear the build-up of loose snot in her sinuses. He put the bin back under his desk and tried to refocus his attention on his papers, trying to ignore the growing warmth in his head.

He was starting to feel dizzy. He picked up his water bottle and took gulped down a large mouthful, the heat dimmed but the dizzying sensation didn’t seem to dampen. He soon started to tug at his tie and undid the top button of his shirt, his skin prickled with goose bumps at the slight cooling sensation but the heat continued to build.

The world blurred and came back into focus before blurring again. Squeezing his eyes shut, he shook his head but had to suddenly stop as the dizziness intensified. His hand shot to his forehead in a vain attempt to stop the disorientation. The room was starting to spin. His body shivered, his clothing becoming baggy.

“Sir, are you alright?” one of them asked, was it Jessica?

His vision went dark and he felt like he was falling.

Sky looked up when she heard her sister’s question, just in time to see the man vanish from view. There was no sudden crash like there would be if he’d fallen out of his chair. Jess stood up from her chair and leaned over the desk trying to see over it, though she was a little too short to do so.

“Mr Smith?”

Sniff

Sky stood up, pushing her chair back, and she took a step around the desk. The teacher wasn’t there. Where the principal once sat was just a pile of clothes, his smart trousers had flopped onto the floor and his shirt and tie had pooled into a wrinkly puddle on the dark leather of the chair.

Excitement bubbled inside the young tomboy.

Sniff

“What happened?” Jess asked, stepping around the other side of the desk.

Sky approached the chair and began to rifle through the shirt until she found the opening of the collar. Carefully, she undid the second button and parted the opening so she could get a view inside. It took her a second but soon she saw a small shift of movement, like an insect suddenly bolting from its hiding place.

Sniff

Her lips parted into the biggest grin she’d ever worn.

There was Mr Smith. Standing naked inside a white cavern of his shirt, folded fabric sticking out and towering over him like spiked stone. He looked like a bug; Sky had seen larger worms than the now inch tall educator.

“He’s smaller than my fingernail!” Sky squealed, reaching into the shirt, pinching the tiny man between her fingers and pulling him out before lifting him up to show her sister. She angled her palm and let him roll onto it, before placing her index finger next to him and indeed her fingernail was bigger than him.

“He shrunk!” Jess said, her eyes wide, she leaned in closer until her cheek pressed against her twin’s palm.

Phil tore his eyes from the fingernail next to him, shivering in disgust. At his new size not only could he see the dirt and grime collected under the uncut jagged nail, but he could see the individual pores of her finger, coated in a slimy coat of her natural oils and sweat. He could feel his stomach turn.

He jumped back, falling onto his back when he saw the giant eye and quickly moved to cover his naked crotch from the girl’s gaze.

“Go get a teacher!” he yelled at the giant blue eye.

“HE’S LIKE A BUG!” Skylar squealed behind him, her voice was horrendously loud, and Phil’s hands twitched with a desire to cover his ears but he had to keep his naked manhood covered, especially around the children. He squeezed his eyes shut, his ears ringing at being so close to the loud volume.

“Go get a teacher!” Phil shouted again; Jessica looks up at her sister with an uncertain expression.

“Maybe we should go get a teacher,” Jess said, glancing from the tiny principal and back to her sister. She shifted nervously, she didn’t like situations where she wasn’t sure what to do.

“We’ll get in trouble for leaving detention,” Sky pointed out.

“But what about…”

“We can tell mum when we get home, she’ll know what to do.”

Jess looked thoughtful for a moment, the hesitancy and timid nature lingering in her stance and features.

“And now we won’t have to do our homework.”

“We won’t?”

“Well, Mr Smith can’t make us now,” Sky said, gesturing towards the inch-tall man.

“That’s true,” Jess nodded, following her sister’s logic, “but what are we supposed to do? If we leave early, we’ll get in trouble.”

“We can have fun in here!”

Jess looked around the office, she didn’t see much they could do. There was the computer but something about going on the principal’s computer made her nervous. They could draw, but all the papers looked important, covered in the printed text. It wasn’t like their classroom with draws full of craft supplies.

“We can make Mr Smith serve detention”

“What?”

“When he was bigger he gave us detention, now we’re bigger so we can do it to him!” Sky insisted, memories of countless, long, boring detentions flashing before her mind’s eye.

“But he’s a teacher.”

“Not anymore, Michelle says shrinkies can’t have jobs cos they’re too small, so now he’s a shrinkie he can’t be a teacher. And shrinkies have to do what big people say because we look after them,” Sky explained, effecting an impersonation of their older sister’s tone when quoting her, making her sound snooty and all-knowing.

Jess nodded along.

“What are you talking about? Please just get a teacher, you won’t get in trouble,” Phil said, raising his voice to be heard.

“That’s what mum says about lying, then when we tell the truth and we get in trouble,” Sky replied, pointing at the former principal with her free hand.

“That’s true…” Jess said, remembering the time she told the truth about borrowing Michelle’s lipstick to draw a flower on the mirror. She just wanted to make it pretty.

“So we’ll just have to stay here and make the buggy serve detention,” Sky said with authority.

“Okay, but what can he do? Teachers don’t get homework and he’s too small to do lines.”

Sky placed the naked bug on the desk and slipped a stick of gum from her pocket. Thinking as she unwrapped it and tossed it into her mouth – not noticing how the principal seemed to shift and twitch as she started to chew the gum.

“We could play with him?” Sky mused allowed.

“Like a doll?”

“Wait I have an idea!” Phil flinched back at the sudden declaration, “you go stand over there,” Sky said pointing to one end of the room, she picked up the tiny and headed to the opposite side of the room.

Phil didn’t like where this was going.

Sky opened her mouth and tossed him in.

Phil didn’t even get a chance to scream. One second he was in the child’s hand the next he was flying through the air and landed in a large puddle of shudder warm saliva. He tried to stand but immediately slipped into the gooey liquid. His skin crawled with disgust. A wad of chewed gum the size of a four-by-four slid towards him, saliva gushing out from under it and rushing towards him like a gross parody of the coming tide in an underground cave about to flood. And it stunk! The slimy cavern stunk of a horrid cocktail of fish, tooth decay and chemical strawberries. He wasn’t sure if his eyes stung from the smell or the saliva covering his body.

Sky pursed her lips, shifting her tongue inside her mouth. She could barely feel him. He was like a fat piece of chicken she’d dislodged from her teeth. She felt her gum behind her lips and she couldn’t differentiate where he was.

“What are you doing?” Jess asked.

Ptui

Sky spat her gum into the air, trailed by several fat drops of her spit. They splashed against Jess’s pink shirt, and the gum bounced to the carpeted floor.

“Eww gross!” Jess gasped, though her voice shuddered with suppressed laughter.

“You were supposed to catch him and we spit him back and forth,” Sky explained, beginning to walk over to her sister to see where the buggy had landed.

On the floor, Phil’s stomach contracted as he gipped ineffectively, discoloured water dribbling from his mouth and mixing with his student’s spit. He was glued to the cooling, soggy wad of gum. He strained his limbs, leaning as far forward as he could, a pink rubbery trail stretching behind him and back into the chewed-up gum.

“There he is!” he heard Skylar declare, he needed to move, it was clear these girls weren’t going to get a teacher and he needed help before they ended up breaking him.

His heart hammered in his chest as the ground shook as the goddess-sized child got closer to him.

“He’s stuck in my gum!” Skylar laughed, pointing at him and the small trail of gum behind him, trying to snap him back against the wad.

A nightmarish image of Skylar sticking him under his own desk flashed in his mind. With renewed vigour, he grabbed the harsh, furry surface of the carpet and pulled with all his might.

Snap

The strand of gum snapped in the centre, sending him rolling forward. The gum slowed his momentum when it briefly caught the carpet. Thankfully he didn’t get stuck that time. He forced himself to his feet and started running for the door.

“He’s trying to get out of detention!” Jessica said above him, a fresh wave of fear and adrenaline surged through him and he began to run even faster. He was practically sent flying with every step he took.

The door was getting closer.

He was small enough to fit through the crack at the bottom.

Then he just needed to get someone’s attention and get help.

STOMP

A giant, dirt-covered tennis shoe slammed down in front of him. The ground shook and Philip fell backwards before his diminutive body was crashed into by a gust of wind from the impact. He flew back in the air and crashed into the carpet. He felt the gum stuck on his back press into the carpet. He could feel the lumps of the coarse carpet through the slimy substance.  His stomach squirmed with nausea.

“You should know it’s against the rules to leave detention early, ex-special-y since you used to be a teacher,” Skylar said, struggling to pronounce a word she had heard her mother say, and placed her hands on her hips as she did her best to look like her mother.

“He really should know,” Jessica agreed.

“I think the buggy needs to be punished.”

“Yeah.”

Phil stared up at the giantesses, heart hammering with terror. The sound of sliding fabric filled the air and was swiftly followed by something like spoiled blue cheese and vinegar. Skylar’s once white – now dark grey, ripped, black spot decorated – sock came into view over him, the spoiled fabric clung to her foot. If he were a palmist he was certain he’d be able to tell the fortune of her foot from that sock. The stench became stronger. He could taste the revolting, mouldy sweat-drenched blue cheese in the air.

His stomach clamped with a desire to vomit.

“Eww, I can smell your foot from here!” Jess said, pinching her nose as she watched her sister press her socked foot onto the shrinkie.

“They’re my lucky socks!” Sky said proudly, “you can’t wash them or you’ll wash the luck off, I wore them when I scored sixteen goals in that match last summer,” she gushed, her toes curling over the little buggy.

“That’s soooo gross,” Jess shivered.

“It’s not, it's lucky,” Sky argued.

As the two giantesses continued their debate, Phil was in hell. Skylar’s toes had sunk around him, and two hot fleshy walls with a wispy furry coat were pressed on either side of him. He could feel the moisture of her foot sweat through the very thin fabric. The webbing-like fabric between the toes pressed over his body almost like a vacuum seal. Every ounce of air was defiled by her stinky toes.

He could practically feel his lungs curdling as her stink raped them, burning his nostrils and tongue alike.

The temperature around him quickly began to rise. The heat emanating from her toes seeped through the nearly shredded sock fabric and slowly started to cook him. The foul air was growing thicker with every microsecond. Soon he was panting and taking great mouthfuls of the foul air. It was so thick he felt like he was biting it, swallowing it, rather than breathing.

Sweat began to soak through his skin. He tried to move but all he could do was wiggle his arms against the rough hot walls and squelch the gum beneath him.

“Please stop! I’ll do anything!” he shouted into the hot, wet fabric. He felt tiny hairs catch the inside of his mouth. He wanted to pull them out but there wasn’t enough room to do it. He could hardly move and the pressure around him was too much. He tried blowing hard but the fabric didn’t even shift. It was too heavy.

“Please! Help me!”

“Wait did you hear that? Is he saying something?” Jessica’s voice was like a merciful voice from the heavens, she had heard him.

“Yes! Please! Help! Help ME!” he shouted.

The foot began to move and lift. Cool air dove into the space it once occupied. His naked back cooled…around the gum anyway. His front clung to the sweaty surface and he was actually thankful for that disgusting slimy glob as it clung to his naked body and pulled him back. He snapped back against the gum, his voice drenched in a disgusting mixture of his and her sweat.

All he could smell was sour blue cheese laced with mouldy vinegar.

He wanted to vomit but he was just happy to feel the cool air of his office. Despite the taste and smell, he gasped at the air, feeling his body cooling and trying to avoid the minute droplets of sweat dribbling from his lips into his mouth, assaulting his tongue.

“Thank you…” he breathed out.

“He’s thanking me for my lucky socks! Told you they were lucky!” Skylar said, he wanted to argue but he was too weak after that brief sauna.

“They’re not lucky, they’re just gross.”

“They’re so lucky they’re training the buggy!” Skylar argued, “here I’ll show you,” the foot began to lower again, and Phil began to thrash and pull against the gum, “go on buggy, kiss my stinky socks and say thank you,” she prompted as he continued to struggle.

He didn’t want her to step on him again, he forced his lips to against the dark fabric covering her big toe – much bigger than he was – and started kissing it. Each kiss milked another mouthful of bitter, salty sweat from the fabric.

His stomach clenched in disgust and discomfort.

“See, they’re training him,” Skylar said, moving her foot back and crossing her arms over her chest.

Jess looked at the clock as she rolled her eyes.

“Hey, mum will be here soon, we better get our stuff…oh and we better grab the shrinkie,” Jess said, rushing to the desk and packing up her books.

“You know, I bet we could train the buggy to be our little foot pet! I bet mum will be so proud of us! Maybe we can finally get a nail set!” Skylar said excitedly, she looked back down at the buggy, “who’s shoe do you want to ride in, buggy? Mine or Jessy’s?”

Phil’s heart skipped a beat but then he felt relief flood his body and hope fill his chest. The gum had given way and while it still clung to his back he was no longer anchored to the floor.

Skylar placed her building-sized shoe on its side near him, he caught a glimpse of the blackened insole and wanted to vomit. He walked towards it as though he was going to climb into it and at the last second, pivoted and sprinted towards the door.

“The bug’s making another runner!” Skylar said.

The ground shook as she chased after him.

He was so close to the door.

He slipped under the crack and felt the ground quake as Skylar’s hand crashed against it. He felt like his heart was going to burst out of his chest. He could feel his skin thrumming with its beat.

He heard the echoing crashing sound of impatient giant steps heading his way. He looked up, he was about to be rescued.

Miss Brooks came into view.

The blood drained from his features as he remembered the rumours and jokes revolving around the teacher. He’d heard stories of how she kept a shrinkie in each shoe worshipping her feet as she taught and that when her ex caught the shrinking virus, she’d swallowed him whole! She even laughed at the idea of turning her current partner into a snack or bringing them in for lunch.

‘Naughty boys end up in my belly and naughty girls end up in my shoes’ was her favourite joke to make students behave.

They could be just rumours or jokes but…what if they weren’t.

She was getting closer.

She could see him at any minute.

He slowly backed away, feeling safe as the darkness of the underside of the door washed over him. Like a mouse hiding from a predator.

Light suddenly washed over him as he took a step too far and a pair of oily, salty fingers pinched around him.

Skylar lifted him into the air and glared at him with an angry brown eye.

Terror enveloped him with renewed vigour. He was an idiot. He’d be safer with a colleague. At least he might be able to reason with her! Surely, she wouldn’t eat or enslave him! They knew each other! Worked with each other daily! These girls…he wouldn’t put it passed them.

“Her shoe!” he shouted, pointing at Jessica, hoping the time it would take for her to take her shoe off and hand him to her, Miss Brooks would be in the room.

“You lost the chance to pick when you ran away buggy,” Skylar said in a firm voice, the next second he was freefalling.

Phil landed against something soft, warm and very moist. The smell of rotten blue cheese and mouldy vinegar assaulted him again. He saw the cave-like opening above him, his prison was being lowered, and Skylar’s face was drifting further and further away. He was in her shoe!

Five giant, red and pale toes came into view. She had taken her sock off.

“Shit!” he cursed, turning on his heel he began to sprint towards the toe section of the tennis shoe. The ground squelched beneath him, if he looked back he’d have been able to see his own tiny footprints melting out of existence as they rose back into place like a soggy sponge. The air got thicker and more humid the closer he got to the toe section.

The light began to fade. He could hear her giant toes scraping against the soggy insole. The sickening squelch as they crawled closer and closer to him. She was toying with him…or giving him time to escape being crushed under her toes.

“Right Skylar, Jessica, your mother is waiting for you out- where’s Mr Smith?” Miss Brooks’ voice was distant and muffled but he could still clearly make her words out.

“I’m in Skylar’s shoe!” he shouted, briefly slowing his pace, this was a mistake.

Skylar’s giant toes flicked him as they crawled forward and he was sent flying forward. With a pained grunt, he struck the slippery surface of the insole and slid towards the toe section like some slimy stinking slip and slide.

“He went to the photocopier,” Sky lied with practised ease, her cheeks tinging a little, her heel flopped into the shoe, she could feel the buggy squirming between her toes, and she scrunched her toes sandwiching him between them – and inadvertently forcing his face into the thick soggy build-up of toe jam that had accumulated there.

Miss Brooks let out a frustrated sigh, not seeing the principles clothes behind the desk.

“I’ll speak to Mr Smith later, come on before she leaves you here and I have to take you home,” Miss Brooks laughed, leading the two girls out of the office – not bothering to ask why Skylar had taken one of her socks off, it wasn’t worth the small headache of childish logic.

Their mother was sat in the car, the engine still running, a stern look on her face as her children were marched out of detention – yeah, definitely not the best time to tell their mum they have a new pet.

Jess climbed into the back of the car and Sky into the front. They’d barely pulled out of the car park before she started giving the usual speech of disappointment that they had landed themselves in detention again. Sky looked at her feet the entire ride home and when the speech started to get to her, she slid her shoed foot next to the blower. It made her feel a little better that while she was being told off, at least she was able to punish her naughty pet.

By the time they were home, even though the drive was relatively short, the inside of her shoe felt like a swamp, with every minute movement and she could feel the fabric shift and the lower level of liquid trickle into the vacant space. It was like she’d stepped in a warm soggy puddle.

She made sure to wiggle her foot between every couple of steps as she followed her mother, making sure the former teacher got the full experience of her stinky foot. Maybe she’d be able to use her foot as a punishment to make him behave, the thought made her smile. Tell me the answers to my homework or I’ll wear you to school!

“Dinner will be ready in ten minutes,” their mother said as she headed to the kitchen, Sky and Jess immediately ran up to their shared room.

Once they were in the room they both kicked off their shoes, though Skylar made sure to scrunch her toes, sandwiching the buggy against her toepad, she didn’t want to lose him in her room. She’d never see it again.

Uncurling her toes and lifting her foot behind her, Sky reached down and plucked the tiny man from her now very red, grime and sweat-saturated sole. He felt very sticky and looked like he’d just gotten out of a swimming pool.

“He’s drenched! How’d he get so wet?” Jess asked.

“I put my foot under the hot air blower, it was like a swamp in there,” Sky giggled, “did you like how my stinky toes smelled?” she burst into a complete fit of giggles, and the tiny man just stared up at her motionless, completely drained and gasping for air, he felt like he was going to die. He just wasn’t sure how. Suffocated? Drown in foot sweat? Crushed by her giant toes? Cooked alive?

A rumbling echoed in Skylar’s throat.

Buuurp

Hot foul air washed over him, and his hair whipped back and froze in place as if he’d put too much hair gel on.

“Haha did you like how that smelled? What do you like better? My sweaty feet or my burp?”

Buuurp

She forced another burp from her throat. The smell of old tuna and gum made him nauseous but it was nothing compared to her feet.

Buuuurp

Buuurp

Burp

Buuuuuuuurp

His stomach contorted as if it was trying to snap him in half.

“Well? What’s better? Stinky burps or stinky feet?” she laughed.

“Burps,” he answered meekly, the sisters started giggling.

“You do have stinky feet, you stink out the whole house when it’s hot,” Jess laughed.

Skylar stuck her tongue out at the blonde sister.

“Why don’t we see whose burps he prefers?” Jess laughed, starting to enjoy her and her sister’s little game.

“Ooh yeah, I bet he likes mine better,” Sky boasted.

“Yeah right! I actually brush my teeth,” Jess laughed.

The two turned their attention to the buggy.

“Ready buggy? Who’s burp do you like best?” Sky asked.

BUUUUUURP

Jess burst out laughing, she hadn’t been expecting such a loud one.

Philip forced a mouthful of vomit back down his throat as his stomach contracted again, terrified that if he vomited they’d just crush him like the bug they thought he was.

‘I should have just run to Katelyn and begged her for help,’ he mentally chastised himself.

Jessica leaned closer to him and Philip braced himself.

Buuurp

It was much smaller and…thinner? Than her twin’s, there was a strong smell of tuna there but it lacked the stomach-curdling stench of decay. Still, his body shivered with disgust.

“Haha, he doesn’t like your breath,” Skylar laughed, “well buggy who do you like better?”

He swallowed, he doubted it would be a good idea to pick either but it could be more dangerous not to pick. He pointed to Jessica

“Told you!” Jessica laughed, “ooh wait, give me him,” she snatched Phil from her twin and put him in her mouth, her face twisted as she tasted the sour salt of Sky’s feet, her face twisting with disgust.

Phil couldn’t believe he was back in a child’s mouth, for the second time that day. Jessica’s mouth wasn’t as disgusting as Skylar’s, at least there was no gum – apart from the bits still stuck on his back that the foot sweat hadn’t dissolved – and thus not nearly as much saliva. The uvula at the back of her mouth shuddered, and a distant rumbling echoed upwards.

“Oh no…”

BUUUURP

He flew back, smacking against the inside of her soft moist lips, his eyes burning from the sudden gust of hot air. His ears rang; it was like having thunder occur right next to his ear. The humid air became incredibly, thick and all he could taste was fish. The back of his throat burned with ounces of stomach acid as more threatened to spew up from his intestines.

The pink fleshy walls stretched away as the foul air filled the space.

Jessica’s lips parted behind him and saliva began to trickle over the girl’s pink tongue, washing over him and slowly unsticking him from her bottom lip. He slid over the curve of the lip and found himself stook in a large droplet of spit that began to slowly trail down towards the floor.

Skylar slid her foot under him and giggled when she felt him land on her toes, the rapidly cooling saliva dribbling between her toes and tickling the sensitive area.

“Eww, he tastes like your feet!”

Ptui

Ptui

Ptui

Jess wiped her tongue over the back of her hand repeatedly, trying to get the taste out of her mouth. Sky just started laughing even more at her sister’s antics – and the fact she’d accidentally spat on their old principal each time only added to her mirth.

The trembles of her laughter even made the inch-tall buggy slide down between her toes, mixing with the grime and toe jam.

“Girls, Dinner’s Ready!” the voice of their mother called up from downstairs.

Jess looked down at the bug, her features becoming one of worry and uncertainty again.

“What do we do about the buggy?”

“We’ll put him somewhere safe so he doesn’t get lost,” Sky said, sniffing another rogue sliver of snot back into her nose.

“In the piggy bank?” Jess suggested.

“No, the coins might squish him when we shake it to get him out…ooh, I know!” Sky sat on her, unmade, bed and peeled off her remaining sock before plucking the bug from between her toes and dropping him into the soaked sock.

Jess pinched her nose as her eyes started to water as the fresh wave of marinated foot stench filled the room.

“You need to see a doctor about that smell,” Jess said.

Sky stuck her tongue out. She opened her bedside drawer, which was full of her underwear, she placed the top of the sock in the drawer and shut it, pinching it shut.

“Now he can’t get out,” Sky said.

“Yeah, but he might suffocate,” Jess laughed.

“Eh? He’ll be fine,” Sky said.

“Girls!” their mother called again, “don’t make me shout you again.”

The girls ran out of the room and back down the stairs.

Jess ran straight into the dining room but their mother noticed Sky wipe her nose when she tried to run past her.

“Not so fast young lady, go blow your nose, wash your hands and then you can have dinner, it’s bad manners to sniff at the table and wipe your nose on your clothes,” she pointed back upstairs for emphasis.

With a huff, Sky ran back upstairs when another idea struck her. She smiled, if she had to blow her nose so did her new pet. She retrieved some toilet paper from the bathroom and went back to the room she shared with her sister.

Phil screamed when the sock suddenly moved. It shook like a hurricane was tossing it around. The sweaty floor began to push inwards, lifting him up. Within the next couple of seconds, he was falling through the air as the sweaty sock was turned inside out, and he bounced against the giant bedsheet.

He didn’t even get a chance to stumble to his feet before something white, dry and flimsy closed in around him and he was lifted back into the air, he actually felt his ears pop this time. He saw Skylar’s face, she had a small smile and there was a gleam of eagerness in her eyes. Her face rapidly grew closer, expanding to fill his field of view until he was pressed to the dark hole of her nostril. He could see a transparent slime lining green rocks in the nearly pitch-black cavern.

Air suddenly struck him, spreading him eagle, the sound of a sick elephant screamed around him and lukewarm, thick slime splodged against him, rapidly building until he was completely immersed as Skylar blew her nose repeatedly into the tissue.

Once she was done she wiped the snot from her nose and looked down at him and she burst into another fit of giggles.

He was completely submerged in a transparent pod of snot. He squirmed and wriggled inside the goo; the world shimmered beyond the good as light refracted. The goo stretched as he pushed his head out until it finally burst free and he swallowed the sickly snot filling his mouth so he could fill his lungs with air again. The young giantess laughed even harder.

“Enjoy the snot buggy, if you’re good we’ll bring you some food,” she dropped his tissue inside an empty cup, it smelled of orange, it was strong and made his eyes water but it was better than sweaty feet.

It was nearly a full hour until the giantess girls returned.

“Where is he?” Jessica asked, she must have seen the sock had been moved.

“Look in the cup,” Skylar said, noticeably trying to suppress her giggles.

Her giant face appeared above the cup and wrinkled with disgust.

“Ew!”

Skylar started laughing.

“I’m not touching your snotty tissue,” Jessica said.

“Haha you baby,” Skylar laughed and Jessica’s face was replaced with Skylar’s hand, her fingertips now coated with a dried, crusty red sauce, if he hadn’t been laid in snot for that last hour, he would have gipped.

She pinched the tip of the tissue and lifted it and him out of the cup, next she poked her fingers into the slimy goop and nipped Phil’s leg and carefully pulled him away from the tissue, a string of snot snapping behind him, he actually felt the minor tension vanish when it split.

He was suddenly upside down as Skylar dangled him by his leg, his knee joint and the joint connecting his leg to his hip began to burn from the weight pulling on them. Skylar dropped him into her open palm. She was still laughing.

“I wonder if he can tell what we had for dinner,” Phil didn’t like how that sounded.

Skylar leaned forward and opened her mouth. His heart began to beat faster as he stared into the moist cavern, her discoloured teeth had a few smears of red on them. The familiar distant rumbling of a forced belch echoed.

BUUUUURP

Phil tumbled, smearing more snot into his eye and mouth as the gust of hot air tossed him back. It burned his nose and made his eyes water, the fish had faded into the background but was still there along with something…spicy?

“Your turn,” Skylar laughed, moving her hand to her sister, Jessica pulled back a little, she probably didn’t want to taste the snot after she’d accidentally sampled her sister’s feet. The rumble came again.

Burp

A small burp came from the giant girl and with a single blow she sent it shooting after him. It was thick and burned his nose. He tasted it and recognized it. He hated the fact he felt his throat swallowing as if thanking the giant girls for belching on him.

“M-Mexican,” Phil got out before he coughed, pushing the vile gas from his lungs – tiny snot bubbles formed around his mouth and slowly glided to his cheeks before popping, tiny clear gooey droplets nearly hitting his eyes.

“Nope, mum said they were en…enchalodos,” Skylar said confidently.

“I thought it was enchalarder?” Jessica said.

The two looked at each other confused.

“And since you were good and stayed in my snot, we have something for you,” Skylar said, changing the topic of conversation and pulling out a small – lint-coated, half-chewed- piece of chicken with a yellow strand glued to it, “we even got you a piece with cheese in it, are you hungry buggy?”

His stomach chose that moment to announce it had regurgitated all he had today. The sound made the girls laugh.

“I think he is,” Jessica said.

Skylar sat on the messier of the two beds in the room and lifted her legs up and sat cross-legged. She placed the snotty bug on her bed and put the chicken in her mouth and began to chew – with her mouth open.

Phil just stared up at her, mouth agape in shock.

“Ready buggy?”

‘Oh no…’

Skylar gather the saliva in her mouth and parted her lips letting a drop of drool form on her lips. It then began to droop. And stretch. And stretch…and stretch some more. It was actually impressive that she managed to keep the drool connected to the lips even as the bead at the end splashed over her sweaty, oily toes.

The drool and food slid down her toes and she wiggled them, mushing and mixing them further.

“There, now help yourself buggy.”

He felt like he was going to be sick.

“Eww!” Jessica laughed, she sat on the other side of the bed, Phil nearly fell when the bed surface suddenly rose and fell under him.

Shoulders falling, he didn’t have much choice.

If he didn’t eat now, he doubted he was going to eat at all until tomorrow and if they forgot to feed him before they left for school he’d be screwed…and if they took him with them, the thought terrified him.

With his head bowed he walked over to her and went to work, finding small chewed-up chunks of meat hiding in a river of drool – at least it wasn’t snot, though that taste was still on his lips it was quickly masked when he pulled a soggy chunk of meat out of a lump of toe jam.

The taste made him gip but he forced the revolting soggy meat down. It’ll probably make him sick, but it was either be full and sick or starve…and be sick.

“Such a good buggy,” Skylar praised, flexing her toes and stroking him with her second toe – nearly knocking him over with its size and strength of it.

“I can’t believe he’s eating from your toes,” Jessica laughed.

“It’s what buggies do…at least that’s what Michelle says,” Skylar answered.

“I wonder if he’ll eat off my toes…ooh do you think he’ll clean our feet after gym?” Jessica asked, her voice suddenly peaking in excitement.

“I bet he will when he’s trained, Michelle says buggies will eat out your bum hole when you train them,” Skylar said, stage whispering the last part.

Phil shivered. He really hoped Michelle never found him…or gave the two girls any ideas.

“Girls!” their mother’s voice echoed.

‘Will she help me?’

Skylar slammed her foot down on top of the bug just as their door opened and the older woman stepped into the room, her nose was noticeably crinkled at the appalling smell of feet.

“You girls need to open a window in here, get some air in, have you seen my make-up bag?” she asked, raising an eyebrow as she looked at Jessica.

“I think I saw it next to the sofa,” Jessica said, blushing as she remembered when she drew on the mirror again.

The woman hummed and called back a thanks as she left – notedly leaving the door open to let some clean air into their room.

Skylar lifted her foot to check on the buggy. He was gone.

Jessica burst out laughing.

“He’s stuck to your foot,” she gasped out between her laughter, Skylar tilted her foot to peer around it, yep he was stuck – face first – against her foot. She laughed.

Still laughing Jessica lifted her foot onto the bed and pull off her pink sock and pressed her foot against her twin, sandwiching him between their feet.

“I guess he likes feet,” Skylar laughed.

“Yeah, he doesn’t want to let go.”

“Maybe I should put him in my shoe tomorrow, would you like that buggy?”

They were really enjoying themselves. Meanwhile, Phil was straining for freedom as the foul air was being squished out of his body. Their feet had even started to grind him as they trembled with laughter.

“Wait, aren’t men supposed to like boobs and bums?” Jessica asked, remembering another of their older sister’s lines.

“Maybe this one’s broken? But it is a bug now,” Skylar pointed out.

“I have an idea,” Jessica grinned and withdrew her foot – Phil remained stuck but was relieved the pressure disappeared.

Jessica turned and turned on her pink CD player and her favourite song began to play.

Because you know I’m all about that bass

Wincing with disgust, Jessica peeled the bug off her sister’s foot – Skylar grinned as she watched.

“He’s so slimy,” Jessica shuddered before taking a deep breath, she pulled back the back of her pants.

‘Oh no!’

She dangled him briefly upside down before letting him go and snapping her pants shut, she shivered as she felt the cold, wet, sticky thing be pushed between her ass cheeks.

Then she began to dance.

Yeah, it’s pretty clear, I ain’t no size two

The muffled singing echoed outside his prison as the world shook with so much force Phil was sure he could feel his bones rattling. It was so humid in Jessica’s ass and the air was really thick and tainted with the fragrance of past shits.

He felt his prison drop as she danced but when the descent suddenly stopped a foreboding rumbling.

“Oh please no,” Phil prayed, turning his face to try to stop his mouth from being filled by her ass flesh.

PFFFFPT

He coughed, gasped and choked. His little eyes bulged at the sudden stench. His bones actually vibrated with the fart. He was surprised none of his teeth had been shaken loose. His nose hairs burned and the darkness shimmered as he began to cry more than he had before up to this point.

He could barely register the laughing outside.

Hope was quickly dying.

From what he heard this family wasn’t one for the rights of shrinking virus victims and it didn’t sound like he was going to get anyone’s attention unless they were interested in Skylar’s shoes and with her hygiene…he doubted he’d survive a week.

Sky was laid back on her bed, her legs kicking in the air, she couldn’t believe her sister had farted with their former principal in her ass, she bet he regretted giving them detention now.

“You know…” Sky began between giggles, “Mr P. Smith…his first name is pee,” she pointed out, smirking mischievously at her sister.

“So?” Jessica asked, continuing to dance, and giggling.

“Imagine if we dropped him in the toilet when we pee!” Sky burst out laughing again, and Jess’s giggles intensified too.

“We so should!”