- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The boys get into more trouble at the feet of Mary.

"So, how long have you been talking to Andrew?" Mary asked, still barefoot and in her pajamas, cleaning up the kitchen.

"Only a few weeks, but I don't know, I think it might turn into something," Peyton replied with a shrug, a smile forming on her face. "He's really cool and into the same music as me."

"What about Josh?" Mary asked as she wiped down the counter. "You guys have been together for almost two years now."

"I know, but I've been feeling more and more disconnected with him lately. It's kind of funny because I actually wanted to break up with him, but then…,” Peyton paused, realizing how bad what she was saying sounded, “then he got the shrinking virus. Now I feel like I have to take care of him, like, I can't break up with him now, that would just be cruel, I think."

"As if talking to another boy behind his back isn't?" Mary asked, glancing down at her dusty soles and giving them a quick swipe with a napkin. "Besides, he's got his family."

"I know, I'm just waiting for the right moment," Peyton admitted. Suddenly, a honking sound came from outside, and Peyton jumped up. "That's them, they're here. I'll be back soon. I left Josh with the boys too. Please take it easy on them, will ya?"

"What's that supposed to mean?" Mary asked, feigning innocence.

"Oh, come on, don't act all innocent, Mom," Peyton grinned playfully. "You're practically counting down the seconds until you can put them to work on your feet." She raised her eyebrows and continued, "I saw that gleam in your eye when you found out about James's little... 'fetish', issue, thingy, or whatever you want to call it."

Mary shrugged and replied with a teasing smile, "Well, you know, it's all about making his weekend here more enjoyable, right? And if it happens to benefit me too, then what's the harm? They're just feet, after all."

Peyton laughed, giving her mom a knowing look. “Okay…,” Peyton said with a mocking gag, “you’re officially disgusting!” she teased.
Mary couldn't help but laugh. "Of course, dear. I promise to be on my best behavior," she promised, a playful glint in her eye. "Now, go have fun and don't forget to pick up those things for me at Sephora!"

"I won't, love you, Mom," Peyton said, closing the front door behind her.
Left alone in the kitchen, Mary took a moment to appreciate the quiet. She leaned back on the counter and sipped her coffee, glancing down at her elegant feet. She wiggled her toes and admired the way her nails shimmered in the light.

‘I do have lovely feet,’ she mused to herself. ‘I can see why a foot-boy would love them,’ she told herself, saying whatever she needed to ease her conscience. She wanted her nephew at her feet so badly that she was trying to convince herself that it was more for his indulgence, not hers. ‘James is lucky I have such nice feet, and that I’d even want him anywhere near them,’ she chuckled to herself, finishing her coffee and leaving the kitchen to relax in the living room, her beautiful feet carrying her gracefully across the floor.

***

"Sorry, I'm not too familiar with this game. I wasn't much of a gamer growing up," Josh admitted, as his character flung towards the edge of the screen.

"Seriously? Everyone knows Smash!" Michael exclaimed, barely concealing his disbelief.

"Don't worry about it," James interjected. "We can always switch to a movie instead."

"Actually, that's not a bad idea," Michael agreed, as his character's victory screen flashed on the TV.

Josh sighed, "I wish I was registered already. Then I could have gone with Peyton to the mall today and not crashed your guys' weekend."

Michael and James were about to reassure Josh that he wasn't a burden when the ground began to tremble beneath them. The imposing figure of Mary Harper entered the room, her presence impossible to ignore.  James would have been lying if he said he wasn’t watching every step the colossal woman took with her bare feet

"Hey boys," Mary greeted them warmly, towering over the trio of tiny teenagers on the living room table. "Have you had anything to eat yet?"

"No, Peyton accidentally knocked down the ladder again, Mom," Michael explained, "but we've been snacking, so we're good."

Mary rolled her eyes, “Oh my lord,” she sighed as she bent down on her knees to fix the ladder, her movements swift and elegant. The colossal being's sudden movements made Josh wince. The sight of the giant woman's face up close was an incredible sight for all of them. Every detail, down to the smallest hair, was visible and fascinating.

"There we go," Mary announced as she effortlessly restored the ladder. She turned her attention back to the tiny boys, examining them with a mix of curiosity and concern. "You know, now that I see you all up close, it looks like you could use a shower too - all of you, actually.”

It was true. Josh hadn't showered since he shrank, and he had spent most of the night in Peyton's sweaty cleavage or in her shirt on her dresser. James and Michael hadn't showered either since their previous encounter with Mary's colossal feet. And James still carried the faint scent of Peyton's foot on him. Fortunately, all the boys had become 'nose blind' to any lingering odors.

"Yeah, that's next on our agenda," Michael agreed, still somewhat resentful about the previous night's toe-smothering incident with his mom’s enormous feet.

"We're planning to watch a movie afterward. Would you like to join us?" James asked, doing his best to act normal around his towering aunt. However, his attempt at nonchalance only made the situation more awkward. It wasn't exactly cool to invite your aunt or mom to watch a movie with you.

Mary chuckled softly, which unintentionally hurt James's feelings as she politely declined, "No, thank you, James."

"Oh," James responded softly, slightly disappointed.

"But, you know what? I just had a crazy idea," Mary said, her massive form still leaning over the boys, her coffee breath gently wafting over them. "How about I order lunch from that Chinese place you love?"

Michael, James, and Josh perked up at the suggestion. Mary didn't order take-out very often, so having it two days in a row felt like a special treat. "That would be amazing, Mom, thanks!"

"Great!" Mary paused, her excitement and slight nervousness building as she prepared to reveal her next idea. "Now, let's discuss how you can pay for it."

"Us?" Michael inquired, taken aback.

"Mmm-hmm," Mary affirmed eagerly, her gigantic bare feet shifting slightly.

"But you said you were going to buy it," Michael protested, lifting his palm in a questioning gesture.

"Well, obviously, you'd have to pay me back," Mary laughed, her breath creating a gust of wind that washed over the three tiny teens.

James started to feel anxious, sensing where his giant aunt was heading with this proposal.

"How can we possibly pay you back?" Michael asked, genuinely puzzled.

"I was thinking another foot rub would be nice, actually," Mary beamed, her imposing presence bearing down on the tiny trio. She expected Michael to get a little upset, and she was right. He looked visibly frustrated, like he couldn't believe what she had just said. James, on the other hand, seemed to be shaking. Mary couldn't tell if it was from excitement or fear, but either way, she assumed he would enjoy it just as much as she would.

But she didn't expect Josh's reaction. He looked almost offended at her idea.

"What's wrong, Josh?" the giant woman asked, her towering figure casting a shadow over him.

"You're joking, right?" Josh responded, his voice wavering.

"I don't think she's joking," Michael said, bowing his head in disbelief.

"He's right," the giant woman declared, furrowing her brows. "I want a nice little foot rub from you boys. Is that too much to ask?"

"It's demeaning!" Josh retorted, his voice barely a whisper. "We don't *want* to do that. And legally speaking, you can't make us."

"I don't think it's demeaning," Mary scoffed with a sarcastic smile. "In fact, these boys are going into that line of work with the Emerald Palms Nail and Spa company. They even did my toes and heels last night. So you don't speak for everyone, little guy," she grinned mockingly at him.

"Well, I don't want to do that either, Mom!" Michael blurted out, feeling powerless. "It really sucks doing that."

"Well, then I guess you don't get any Chinese food today," Mary said, pursing her lips, her enormous size adding weight to her words.

"Honestly, that's not worth rubbing your feet, so I'm okay not getting any," Michael answered, trying to stand his ground.

"James," Mary said, smugly turning her attention to her tiny nephew, "what do you think? Would you mind giving your aunt Mary a foot rub?"

She slyly leaned back and placed her gigantic bare foot in front of the boys. Her heel landed on the table, and her sole stretched high above them. She wiggled her toes, causing the wrinkles of her sole to flex and stretch. Her actions were seductive to James, but to Michael and Josh, it was humiliating.

"James?" Mary asked, scrunching her toes, her colossal foot an imposing reminder of her power over them.

"I- uh, don't care. Whatever," he stammered anxiously, trying to mask his fear. "I just want to be helpful."

Mary smiled. "Of course you do," she said, gracefully lifting her other colossal foot and placing it on the table alongside the first. "But I've got two feet, and it would take you an awfully long time all by yourself," she teased, the fluid movements of her toes mesmerizing James. "Don't you think it would be better if all of you worked together?"

James reluctantly tore his gaze away from his aunt's captivating soles and glanced at his cousin.

"What do I do?" he whispered forcefully to Michael and Josh, but it was pointless to whisper as Mary could hear everything they said through her communicator.

"This is just like last night!" Michael seethed, feeling dwarfed by his mother's towering figure.

"I can just say 'no', you want me to say 'no'?" James asked, not wanting to upset his cousin any more than necessary. He could tell Michael was still irked about the previous night, even before he made that comment.

Mary grew suspicious as the boys continued to discuss things amongst themselves. Sensing that a 'no' could be a possibility, she decided to tease them a bit.

"Come on, boys," she said playfully, her presence reminding them of her control over the situation. She pushed herself up into the chair and set her feet back on the table, each movement emphasizing the intimidating size of her feet. "It won't take too long. Just do a good job, and then you can go shower and enjoy your day. Play games, watch movies, whatever... but for now..." she smiled light-heartedly, her feet flexing before them, "let's have some fun with my feet, shall we?"

She chuckled as she lowered her massive feet down onto the tiny boys, the mere size of her soles making them feel even more powerless. All three of them screamed, including James, as the shadow of Mary's feet overtook them, plunging them into total darkness and eventually under the crushing weight of her soles. It felt like they were trapped in a compactor.

"Now, since you boys did such a fantastic job on my heels and my toes last night, I thought maybe you could give some love to my soles today," she grinned excitedly, enjoying the power she held over them.

The boys struggled against the soft, expansive skin of the giant woman's soles, inadvertently tickling her as they did. She could hear their muffled noises through her earpiece. It *almost* made her feel guilty, but the playful teasing was too much fun for her to stop.

"This is already feeling great, guys!" the giantess said in a sugary tone. She was clearly enjoying herself. It almost felt like a strange release to feel them under her feet, squirming away. Mary realized she was treading a fine line with her actions, but she reveled in her mixed emotions for just a little while longer before deciding to lift her soles up. As soon as she couldn't feel them any longer, she missed it immensely.

She listened to their pants and sighs of relief for a moment, but their reprieve was short-lived. With a playful smile, she casually settled her vast soles on them again, reveling in the sensation beneath her feet. It was like an addictive thrill, like a drug.

For the boys, they felt the immense pressure of her rubbery skin flattening them into the hard surface of the table. They tried, futilely, to ward off her titanic feet, but pushing and kicking only stretched her soft skin in any direction they resisted. Unbeknownst to them, the giant woman was thoroughly enjoying their struggles.

Mary pressed just a little harder, wanting to feel them even more intensely. But then, as if snapping back to her senses, she released the pressure of her feet off of them. She didn't want to hurt them, of course, but she still didn't want to let them go either.

Mary was panting, feeling hot and excited. She lifted her soles just slightly until she could hear them yelling through their communicators. She breathed in shakily, still riding the high of feeling the tiny boys under her feet.

"Kiss my feet," she said playfully, trying to maintain an air of control over her emotions.

"Stop doing this!" shouted a tiny voice.

"Get off us, you giant cow!" another voice said sharply.

That took Mary by surprise. Her first instinct was to press down as hard as she could with her feet, but she reigned in her anger and moved her feet to either side of the tiny boys.

"Who said that?" she asked, her tone a mix of playfulness and annoyance.

The boys looked up at her giant face, a teasing expression with a hint of defiance, intensified by the presence of her monumental soles towering over them to the left and the right.

"I'll ask again," she purred, "who just called me a 'giant cow'?"

None of the tiny teenagers responded. They were all too afraid, especially with the sight of Mary's beautiful and imposing feet before them.

"Tell you what," Mary said, sighing her anger away into a playful smile, "how about when each of you speak, you'll address me in an identifying way so I can tell who is talking to me." She ran her hands down her legs, her stunning feet drawing their attention, and calmed herself down further. "For example, Michael, you will refer to me as Mom. James, you will address me as Aunt Mary. And Josh, you will call me Mrs. Harper. Is that clear to everyone?"

"Yes, Mom / Aunt Mary / Mrs. Harper," they all muttered simultaneously, their voices trembling.

"Good," Mary said with a smirk, asserting her intimidating presence. "Now I still want to address the rude comment that was said to me just a few moments ago." She paused to glare at the tinies cowering under her gaze. Even James felt scared in this situation, but he loved being under his aunt's beautiful feet, so her next question surprised him.

"James, dear?" the giantess said, her feet flexing before him. "Was it you?"

"No ma'am, er, I mean, Aunt Mary," James shook his head pleadingly. "I would never!"

"I didn't think so," Mary smiled reassuringly, her feet continuing to enchant them. "Your mother has done a tremendous job raising you to be a respectful and polite young man."

She turned her attention to her own son, Michael, and asked him the same question. "What about you, son? Was it you?" Her beautiful feet shifted slightly, maintaining their threatening presence.

"No…," Michael muttered.

"No…, what?" Mary emphasized, her feet flexing before them.

"No, Mom," Michael corrected himself. But his tone indicated that he did it out of annoyance.

"Check your attitude, little guy," Mary growled, her massive feet serving as a reminder of her dominance. "How did Natalie get such a polite young man and I ended up with you? Maybe I should ask her for some advice!" Mary shook her head in a huff. But she was more concerned with Josh at the moment. "Josh, that only leaves you," she calmly gazed at him, "was it you? Did you call me a fat cow?"

"Yes," Josh said brazenly. "I'm sorry though. That was rude. I was upset."

"I can understand that," Mary smirked as her beautiful toes clenched back and forth, stretching and flexing her soles, capturing their attention once more. "I mean, my feet were squashing you pretty hard. But is that the best apology you can possibly muster?”

"Mrs. Harper," Josh said, shaking his head, "you can't do that to tinies! Article 7, section B, of the Tinies Rights bill makes it clear that you can't force, threaten, or coerce us into non-consensual acts of servitude! We have rights and deserve to be treated with respect."

Mary looked down at him, her eyes rolling in annoyance. "Oh, my lord," she said, "always with the political nonsense with you, isn't it? Is that all you can ever talk about?" Mary scoffed, her beautiful feet shifting slightly as she spoke. "No wonder Peyton wants to break up with you," she said casually before realizing what she had just let slip.

"What?!" Josh stammered, his face turning pale. "Peyton wants to break up with me? How do you even know that?"

"Shit!" Mary sighed, realizing she had gone too far. "Okay! Who wants to order Chinese? I think you've earned it." She said, moving past her comment, not even acknowledging Josh's question.

Chapter End Notes:


Leave a comment, or feel free to email me or DM on discord carnage#5096