- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
James offers to help his gigantic aunt moisturize her feet in exchange for pizza money, much to the dismay of his cousin.

             Mary’s towering presence eclipsed both of the tiny boys as she walked past them and sat down on the sofa next to her side table.

             “Who is your main now?” Michael asked, ignoring his mom and setting up the match.

But James wasn’t paying attention to the game or even facing the colossal television screen. Instead, he was mesmerized by watching his giant aunt s as she went about her business. She crossed her leg and squirted some lotion into her hand. She began working it into her heel as she absentmindedly scrolled through her phone with her other hand.

             “James?” Michael asked, turning toward his cousin to see why he wasn’t selecting his character yet.

             “I can help you with that, aunt Mary,” James said, ignoring Michael.

             Mary looked up from her phone and gazed at the tiny boy that addressed her. “What’s that dear?” Mary asked, rubbing the lotion along her sole.

             “Yeah…, what now?” Michael asked, taken back in surprise.

             “I said, I can help you with that,” James repeated, but more sheepishly this time. “I mean, if you want?”

             “You wanna help me moisturize my heels?” Mary asked with a beaming smile.

             “Well yeah,” James said. “Why not? It might help me see if I’ll like that line of work. Who knows, I might be good at it too,” James shrugged nonchalantly. “Plus, I uh, we uh, kind of need some money to order pizza tomorrow.”

             Mary laughed and smiled down at him.

“Such a little business man, James. Well, I mean, are you sure?” she asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Yeah! I’m sure!” James said, a little too excitedly.

“James, c’mon man, stop fooling,” Michael said desperately.

“Well, sure! I’d love the extra help, little man,” Mary said, wasting no time in propping both of her bare feet on the coffee table. “How exciting! Your first day on the job!” Mary grabbed her a bottle and squirted a big pile of cream on the table between her heels. “Here, let me get you some product to get started with.”

James approached Mary’s gigantic feet. Her soles towered over him. Crowned at the peak were her wiggling toes. He felt so small and insignificant next to her heels. Even the pile of lotion was bigger than him. But regardless, he stuck his hands in the cream and grabbed as much as he could. He ran over to the wall of flesh and started spreading it around. Every bump, ripple, and ridge in the giant woman’s skin was covered as his tiny hands slid back and forth.

“You know,” Mary said, with a teasing smile, “he’d probably get done a lot faster if you helped, Michael. Then you boys can get back to your little games or whatever.”

James looked back at his cousin on the other side of the coffee table. Michael had a look of pure bewilderment and shock, he approached James and looked up at his mother’s colossal feet.

Michael turned off his ear piece. “Dude, what in the world?” Michael grumbled under his breath to James.

James turned off his earpiece too. “I just wanted to see what it was like,” James said, rubbing more lotion into the vast expanse of the bare heel before him, “that’s all. No harm, no foul. Right?”

“Dude, I just want to play videogames,” Michael said, carrying a handful of moisturizer to his mom’s heel, “but instead I’m massaging my mom’s freaking giant feet…,”

“We’ll be done soon,” James said with a cheerful smile. That only irritated Michael.

“Bro, that pile of lotion is bigger than both of us combined, we’re going to be here all night,” Michael sighed.

“Then… we’ll just have to work faster,” James shrugged, filling in all the creases and wrinkles in the vast sole that he could reach.

Mary took a deep breath and exhaled loudly, “You know boys, I’m not going to lie, what you guys are doing actually feels… really good down there. I honestly didn’t think that little people like you guys, being so tiny and all, could be felt or even make such an impact on my feet like that.”

“Thanks aunt Mary,” James said.

“Thanks mom…,” Michael muttered.

But Mary didn’t acknowledge their responses. “But to be honest, Michael,” the giant woman sighed, “James seems way better at this than you. It doesn't seem like you’re putting your all into this. If this is going to be your job, you’re going to have to amp it up a notch. Especially if you want to earn those tips! Or at the very least, not get fired,” she giggled.

“S-sorry, mom,” Michael groaned. He started rubbing harder and leaning his body weight into the skin of his mom’s sole even more.

“Oh now there you go, Michael!” Mary smiled approvingly when she felt him. “That feels much MUCH better…”

“I’m so glad…,” Michael said sarcastically.

For James, touching his aunt’s giant feet was an incredibly arousing experience for him. He couldn’t believe that he was ready to go again so soon after expending himself in her high-heels earlier. But the smell, the shape, the feeling of it all was just so incredible. He started to imagine what her pristine feet might look like in her high-heels. He didn’t get to see her feet in them when she came home from work. He imagined it would be one of the hottest things he could ever see. He just hoped that if he ever did get the opportunity, that he’d be safe from her careless steps, lest he ended up like the unfortunate painter.

“Okay all done,” Michael said, grabbing the last little bit of lotion.

“Already?” James asked, “Wow, that was fast.”

James backed up and looked at the two magnificent soles before him. Mary’s heels were covered in lotion as far as the tiny boys could possibly reach.

“Okay, can we go now mom?” Michael asked.

“You boys are little miracle workers, that actually felt really nice! It took a little longer than if I did it myself, but well worth it,” Mary said, completely ignoring Michael’s question as she set her feet down flat on the coffee table. “Now I see why people pay all the money on those spas,” she said with a grin. “Now, this is the next thing I need your help with.” Mary started scrunching her toes. “I really hate trying to moisturize between my toes. But you guys would be *just* small enough to get in every nook and cranny. Do you think you could possibly help me out? I’ll even give you a little extra cash.”

“Sure!” James said excitedly, almost giving himself away.

“What?” Michael said in disbelief.

Mary wiggled her huge toes before the two tiny teenage boys making their way closer to them. Mary grabbed her lotion bottle again and squirted one single pump along the toes of her left foot, and then squirted another pump along the toes of her right foot as well. 

James slid his way between the giant woman’s big toe and second toe. Michael reluctantly did the same on his mom’s other foot.

“Oh, you boys feel great down there,” Mary sighed in response to feeling their tiny bodies between her toes.

James spread the cream into the soft wrinkles of flesh between the toes of the giant woman while she moaned in pleasure above. It felt so intimate, so sensual, to James. He couldn’t believe how exciting and exhilarating everything felt. He was definitely turned on more than he had ever been before. 

Michael felt quite differently as he worked the creamy lotion into his mom’s toes. He was pretty frustrated, not just with his mom, but also with his cousin. Why did James want to do this so badly, he wondered. Not only that, but the physical pressure he felt as his mom’s toes pressed together was not only uncomfortable, it was scary. Michael didn’t know how much pressure a tiny person could withstand, but he didn’t want to find out; especially while stuck between his mom’s toes.

After a couple minutes, Mary looked down and watched the two tiny boys wiggling between her toes as they moisturized between them.

“You two are just the cutest little things ever!” James looked up at her gorgeous face. “Some girl is just going to snatch you up, James, you’re getting to be so grown up now!” The words from his colossal aunt flattered him. He blushed a little. Being at the feet of such a beautiful giantess was almost more than he could handle.

“Are we done yet, mom?” Michael groaned, currently wiggling between his mom’s fourth and pinky toe. He was now completely drenched in creamy lotion, it was everywhere.

Mary said nothing and kept absentmindedly flexing her toes.

“Mom?” Michael said, wondering why she hadn’t responded. Then he remembered that he had turned off his communicator and forgotten to turn it back on. So stupid, he thought as he turned it back on. “Mom, can we be done now?” he asked again, and this time she heard him.

“Aww, but I was just getting used to this,” Mary said with a mock pouting face. She trapped the tiny boys between her toes and lifted her feet upright. They screamed like they were on a rollercoaster as she rested her feet back on her heels. She smiled as she watched them struggling high in the air between her toes. “Oops, careful guys, I guess you’re just stuck up there until I put my feet back down, aren’t you?” Mary said, forcefully wiggling her toes together, much to the delight of James, and the chagrin of Michael.

“Mom, what are you doing?” Michael groaned. He looked down and saw the surface of the table far below with his mom’s heels idly resting on the surface. “Mom? Mom!” he yelled again.

Mary contentedly waved her feet back and forth.

“Mom, come on!” Michael sighed. “Please just let me and James down so we can play our games!”

Mary pouted her lips and shook her head. “I guess I shouldn’t be so selfish, huh?” Sure, she was disappointed, but still, she wanted her son and James to enjoy their weekend together. “Oh, I suppose,” she sighed with disappointment, “I’ll let ya guys go, but I was only teasing you. I mean, after all, isn’t this going to be your job?” She gently set her feet back down flat on the table.

“I’m not going to be doing my own family’s feet, mom,” Michael said, trying to wiggle free from his mom’s giant toes, which held him tightly in place.

“You do realize that you are going to be servicing worse people than family in that place, right?” she asked, spreading her toes, allowing her son and James to free themselves.

“Mom, you realize that clients aren’t allowed to pick people up with their toes, right? And that we have proper gear, tools, and protection for all that stuff. You know that, don’t you?”

“Alright! Geez,” Mary rolled her eyes, “I already said I was joking. Can’t you be a little less sarcastic?”

“I’m sorry,” Michael said, still standing before his mom’s massive toes just in front of him, “I just don’t like being played with by your feet. They stink and it’s humiliating.”

“They don’t stink,” she scoffed.

“They do!” Michael retorted sharply. “Now please take them off the table, it’s grossing me out.”

Mary’s brows furrowed.

“You better watch your mouth,” she said, “or next time you’ll be doing these toes and it won’t be for pizza money either,” she said, happily ignoring the demands of her tiny son by leaving her feet right where they were.

She turned her intimidating gaze away from the tiny boys and pulled out her phone to transfer some money to Michael’s PayPal account.  Michael dipped his head and remained silent. His mom’s shift in tone was enough to bring him to his senses. 

 James, however, was mesmerized by the giant toes sitting as still as mountains before him. There was not even the slightest hint of movement, it was as if they were carved out of stone. James’ heart was pounding slow and hard. He found the whole situation exciting, but the sudden shift in his aunt’s demeanor was, admittedly, a little scary, even scarier than being caught between her toes. Which, to be honest, James actually enjoyed being squeezed between them. In fact, he felt a little guilty because of how much he enjoyed it.

The enormous toes before them lifted and the boys flinched as as the giant woman put her feet back down on the ground.

“Do you boys need anything before I go up to my room?” she asked. Her tone wasn’t as harsh as it was a few seconds ago, but it still wasn’t back to normal yet either.

“No, we’re good, thanks mom,” Michael said, turning around and heading toward the miniature couch that was facing the TV on the other end of the coffee table.

“Okay, well good night boys,” she said, walking off to the stairs. “Do you have your phone in case of emergencies?”

“Right here,” Michael said, patting his pocket.

Mary nodded and went upstairs. After a few seconds of silence, James spoke up.

“You okay?” he asked.

“Yeah,” Michael responded, “my family just really irritates me.”

“Do they normally tease you with their feet?” James asked. “I mean, Peyton made us kiss her feet for losing, and then literally five minutes later we were between your mom’s toes.”

“No, that’s because of YOU,” Michael said, flopping on the miniature couch and picking up a controller.

“Me?” James asked. “You mean they like to tease…, me?”

“No, I mean that YOU let it happen,” Michael answered. “Like when Peyton makes that bet, you accepted. I refused.”

“Yeah, I suppose,” James nodded. “But I offered to do your mom’s heels. She was the one that goaded you into helping, and you did. You didn’t refuse that time.”

“Well, whatever,” Michael rolled his eyes. “All I’m saying is that this stuff doesn’t happen when you’re not here. Peyton would never have dreamed of teasing me like she just did to you.”

“I’m sorry…,” James said, sitting on the couch next to Michael.

“You just gotta stand up to the giants, man,” Michael explained.

“I don’t know…,” James laughed. “I don’t think I could ever talk to my mom the way you talk to yours. I’d be in huge trouble.”

“What is she gonna do to you?” Michael laughed. “She’s your mom, it’s not like it’s some random giant on the streets that you gotta worry about if they’re gonna kill you or something.”

“I don’t know man, she’s pretty strict…,” James thought for a moment and shook his head.

Michael looked at James, puzzled.

“You mean, you seriously think she would…, like…, squish, or actually kill you?” he asked.

“No, no! Nothing like that,” James shuddered, “but like the saying goes, there are worse things than death.”

“Like kissing giant feet?” Michael winced.

“I don’t know. I’ve never had to do that,” James explained.

“You mean, your family has seriously never teased you, even with their feet?”

“No, why would they?” James asked, a little surprised by the thought.

“Good point,” Michael nodded. “I just thought with the way you were practically begging to be around my mom and sister’s feet, I thought you’d be all over that with your own mom and sister.”

“Ew! What? No way!” James scoffed. “I was seriously just messin’ around with Peyton. And with your mom, I was just thinking about what the new job would be like.” 

Michael said nothing. 

James was worried that maybe he didn’t believe him. Either way, he didn’t want to discuss the subject anymore so he turned on his controller and shook his head. “Can we just spend the rest of our night playing Nintendo now?” he said sitting down on the mini couch. “By the way, my main is King K. Rool now.”

“Dude he’s so OP,” Michael said.

“No he’s not,” James said defensively.

The two began to banter back and forth and things started to feel normal again. Regardless of the fact that both of them were lathered in lotion and smelled like feet.


Chapter End Notes:
Leave a comment or send an email if you liked it, thanks!