- Text Size +

Ellie came back into the kitchen. She looked as hungry as ever. Tina shared the same enthusiasm in terms of appetite. Those two beautiful girls were absolutely voracious. There was no denying that they had been thinking about gobbling up Bruce, their ‘special ingredient,’ the moment they conspired to shrink him; the moment they ceased treating him like a human being and reduced him to little more than sustenance.

 

Bruce was still trapped under the glass. He had completely worn himself out by the time Ellie came back. He had pounded on the glass to the point of bruising the edges of his hands. Immense strain had been placed on his wrists and they were aching. He gasped for air within the oxygen-thin glass and felt as though he had completed an intense workout just pounding on the clear walls. Above all, Bruce was exhausted emotionally. His emotions were jumping everywhere; between anger, desperation, and fear. It made him feel sick to his stomach as the butterflies raced around inside of him.

 

Tina was preparing the main course; the carbonara that she hoped would give Ellie’s grandfather’s famed dish a run for its money. She had placed fettucine pasta in a pot to boil and begun mixing a variety of ingredients to make the perfect sauce. It was only appropriate to make everything just right before adding the final touch. Bruce’s touch. Ellie left her date to it and worked on the side dishes. Garlic bread for an entrée, and chocolate sundaes for dessert. Everything that they were putting together looked scrumptious.

 

Bruce had not eaten since getting Korean takeaway with Ellie during his lunchbreak and was starving. In his fear however, he couldn’t have swallowed a bite. Not that he had a choice anything. Ellie and Tina were ignoring him and instead were flirting with each other. Ellie would occasionally come by in the middle of cooking and give Tina a light pinch on the butt; and Tina would return the favor with a squeeze on Ellie’s shoulder or a wave of the hand through her black hair. Amid all this excitement, Ellie turned around to stick her tongue out at Tina. Tina was amazed at how long Ellie’s tongue was. It reached all the way down to her chin!

 

“God, I have to have that tongue deep inside my pussy.” Tina thought to herself. She struggled to contain her inner pervert at the kitchen, but hoped that Ellie was feeling the same way.

 

“I best make sure that the special ingredient is okay. Do they spoil when they’re stressed out, Tina?” asked Ellie.

 

Tina nodded back at her. “Yeah, you don’t want them to be too sweaty when you put them in. It won’t spoil the dish, but you don’t want that odor turning into taste on you. If that happens, wash them.”

 

Ellie went to Bruce and picked up the glass off him. He was relieved to finally breathe some fresh air, but was utterly terrified by what was coming. Ellie grabbed him tight by his torso, pressing down on his chest. She was totally indifferent to his feelings on the matter and began raising Bruce up towards her face as he started to plead.

 

“ELLIE! PLEASE! PUT ME DOWN! LET ME GO! I DON’T WANNA BE EATEN!”

Chapter End Notes:

This story is complete on my Patreon, and there are 10 whole chapters of giantess fun in them! If you want to read the rest of the story now, please join up today! Otherwise I'll be releasing this story to the public incrementally over time.

https://www.patreon.com/wookiewizard