- Text Size +

It was an ordinary day at Brewed Fresh, the flagship shop of a growing southern Wisconsin coffee chain. That meant it was busy. Morning commuters would be in and out to get their caffeine dose before starting the workday; and both retirees and young college kids alike loved choosing the joint as their venue to catch up with friends over a hot cup of joe.

 

Bruce was the shop’s manager. He liked the job fine, and the morning rush gave him his daily wake-up call. Bruce was in his early 30s and in his free time he loved to play video games, write stories and nerd out over Game of Thrones and Marvel movies. He also had a secret desire; To be shrunk down to less than an inch and be treated and eaten like a piece of food by hot women.

 

As of late, Bruce had been having these secret thoughts about Ellie, a girl that Brewed Fresh recently hired as a server. Although he was impressed by her drive and her ability to deliver under pressure, his real thoughts were elsewhere. The 21-year-old girl was a real beauty. She had pale white skin, straight raven-black hair, jade green eyes, thick lips and a love for tattoos. The many designs across her arms gave her a serious bad-girl vibe, and she showed it in her work by telling people how it is. She wasn’t the kind of person to take shit from anybody, even from her superiors at work or from customers that were so clearly in the wrong. Perhaps even more attractive to Bruce was her impressively long tongue. She had a habit of poking it out when she was excited. He wanted to see her use it to play with her food more than anything; or be said food himself.

 

Despite being 10 years her senior, Bruce felt he had a shot with Ellie. She seemed very mature for her age and he was immensely attracted to her projection of authority. Conveniently, this fit in with his secret fetish. The desire to be treated like nothing requires the other party to wield absolute power unrestrained. Her personality was one better fitted for running her own coffee shop, not a cog in someone else’s dream machine. Bruce had rehearsed his big move a few times already over the last couple of weeks, and he felt confident that as soon as he had a moment alone with Ellie, he’d lay out his proposition. If luck was really on his side, maybe she’d share his giantess and vore fetish and help him live out his fantasy to its fullest.

 

1:00pm came. It was around this time that the early morning staff that got the shop ready before the other employees arrived would take their breaks. Bruce saw this as his opportunity, as he and Ellie were that day’s early morning employees.

 

“Wanna try that Korean takeaway place I told you about?” Bruce asked her. “I promise, you won’t be disappointed.”

 

If there was anything Ellie loved in the world, it was eating great food with company. The girl was truly a foodie and made it her mission to try as many restaurants as possible, no matter the cultural origin or the expense.

 

“Sure!” she said with positivity. She didn’t suspect a thing and only saw it as her manager being sociable. She didn’t even take note of Bruce holding the door open for her in the fashion of a true gentleman. “Strike one,” Bruce thought to himself.

 

Bruce and Ellie sat down at a park bench after they got their meal. Ellie was particularly impressed by the bulgogi she bought and could tell that her manager had great taste.

“You certainly know where the best places to eat are around here” she said.

“Thanks!” Bruce replied. “I wanted to ask you something.”

 

“Mhm” Ellie replied casually, looking down at her meal and stuffing her mouth full.

 

“You’re a real nice girl. I like you, Ellie. How about we go out for a date tonight? Dinner at the best French restaurant in town!”

 

Right away, Ellie’s demeanor changed. She almost choked on her food as she scoffed while swallowing it, not even paying attention to her big mouthful. When she collected herself, she started laughing. Bruce’s heart sank.

 

“You’re a nice guy, Bruce. But really? Come on…” she replied, feeling he didn’t even deserve an explanation. She hardly felt sorry for him either. It was as if he should have known better.

 

Feeling humiliated, Bruce left with his meal. He didn’t even finish it before returning to work.

 

After her meal, Ellie started walking back to the shop. She saw one of her coworkers, Tina, heading in to start her shift. Tina was a tall and skinny girl with bluish-grey eyes and straight brown hair. The two got along very well when they worked together, and now had even more in common. Ellie ran up to Tina, full of excitement.

 

“Tina! You wouldn’t believe what happened! Bruce just asked me out on a date!”

 

They both knew each other’s feelings on Bruce. Tina burst out laughing with her.

 

As Tina collected herself, she said “Oh dang! Sorry you had to go through that! Bruce’s a weird dude! He used to hit on me all the time when I was new to this job! All I’d be doing is cutting up a piece of cake and he’d make a suggestive comment to me. He needs to consider dating people his own age. Maybe the weirdo can’t get a date with them, so he goes for the young college girls.”

 

Ellie nodded with her agreeingly. She knew this story sounded right. She allowed Tina to continue.

 

“… and he’s got a really weird fetish. I’m amazed he even confessed to it. He’s waaaaay too open, Ellie!”

 

Tina went on to tell Ellie all about Bruce’s shrinking/vore fetish, sparing no details.

 

“Hey Ellie” Tina said, “I have an amazing idea! Go back to Bruce and apologize, and take him up on his offer.”

 

Initially, Ellie was shocked at this suggestion. But her confused expression turned to a devious grin of agreement as Tina went on.

 

“We’ll meet up at the venue ahead of time. I have something special planned for dear old Bruce. And I know you’ll love it…”

Chapter End Notes:

This story is complete on my Patreon, and there are 10 whole chapters of giantess fun in them! If you want to read the rest of the story now, please join up today! Otherwise I'll be releasing this story to the public incrementally over time.

https://www.patreon.com/wookiewizard