- Text Size +

“Oh, Tina,” said Ellie. “I love carbonara so much. Whenever my grandparents were babysitting me as a child, grandpa would always make carbonara. He was an outstanding chef and ran his own restaurant. Carbonara was my favorite thing to eat back then. It brings me back to those times. The happiest of times. Times… like these…”

Ellie looked into Tina’s eyes; a gaze of affection apparent. Even Bruce could see that some chemistry was happening between them. He may have found it hot if his priority wasn’t elsewhere.

 

Tina gave Ellie’s butt a slight smack. The sight of it aroused Bruce ever so slightly, even in his dire circumstances. His fetish couldn’t be wiped away completely.

 

“Well, Ellie, I can’t promise that my carbonara will necessarily beat your grandpa’s. I can promise you though that you’re gonna love it all the same. And maybe our time together tonight will be just as… happy?”

 

“I have the feeling it will be…”

 

Bruce was flabbergasted by all that was happening. He had worked out that there was indeed a date. Not between Ellie and himself as he thought earlier in the day, but between Ellie and Tina. The two girls, the two giantesses, were really into each other. What was worse though was that in the middle of their romantic engagement they seemed to almost forget that he was there.

“Hey! Ellie! Tina! You know I don’t wanna be eaten right?! You know you can still make pasta without killing me, right?!...” he pleaded with desperation.

 

The two girls kept gazing into each other’s eyes, completely ignoring Bruce’s cries.

 

“Please, I know I made mistakes, but I don’t wanna be eaten! I wanna—”

 

*THUD*

 

Tina trapped Bruce in an upside-down glass, not even looking at him. She wasn’t about to listen to the shrunken pervert whine and ruin her intimate moment.

 

“I really like you, Tina…”

 

“I really like you too, Ellie…”

 

“I… I can’t wait to eat dinner with you. I’m having such a nice time…”

 

Bruce looked on with horror. He truly was nothing to them. Not a human life, just… food. Not even a complete meal. Only something to add a little bit of a zing to an otherwise perfect dish. That didn’t stop him from pounding on the glass, screaming out to them in hope of changing their minds. It was completely in vain though. Ellie and Tina were fixed on each other’s eyes instead, rather than the life they were close to ending.

 

Tina went in for a kiss, but Ellie backed away lightly.

 

“Soon. I don’t think I’m ready just yet. Maybe after dinner, okay?” said Ellie.

 

“Whatever you want, cutie.” Tina replied.

 

“I’m going to the bathroom. Be right back!”

 

Ellie left the room. Tina turned to look at Bruce. She smiled at the helpless little man trapped under the glass.

 

“I know there’s a side of you loving this, Bruce, you tiny fucking freak.” Tina said. “Just you wait. I can’t wait to be rid of your perverted ass for good! And it’s gonna be wonderful. You’ll taste brilliant. Ellie’s gonna love it too. Did you think your date night would ever end up like this? You living out our freak fantasy and hating it anyway? Ellie never wanted you! She wanted me! And I’m the one who is going to have her! God, you’re pathetic. Just a sad little piece of seasoning living only to serve as pleasure for our mouths.”

 

Bruce could do nothing to prevent the verbal abuse Tina was showering him with, let alone anything to save his soon to be short life.

Chapter End Notes:

This story is complete on my Patreon, and there are 10 whole chapters of giantess fun in them! If you want to read the rest of the story now, please join up today! Otherwise I'll be releasing this story to the public incrementally over time.

https://www.patreon.com/wookiewizard