- Text Size +

Having found himself standing a half an inch tall and being stared down at by two gigantic women, Bruce was petrified. His thoughts were racing at a thousand miles an hour. “Is this what I really wanted?” Bruce kept asking himself in his head, Tina’s words turning into a haunting echo. He knew exactly what she was referring to. The giantess vore fetish that he had confessed to her many months ago. Was this meant to be a favor? If it was, why did it take so long for Tina to act on it? Why was Ellie involved? Did they truly believe he was enjoying it? Did they WANT him to enjoy it? Or was this for them?

 

He wanted answers and he wanted them now. Not knowing what exactly he was supposed to do, he thought it best to answer Tina’s question.

 

“What I really wanted? Umm… no, I don’t… think so, Tina. I mean, I-”

 

*BOOM*

Tina’s foot came down right in front of Bruce, the tip of her shoe slightly scraping his chest. As light as the impact was, it caused Bruce to fall backwards; stumbling on to the hard concrete right on his ass. His eyes darted left and right, looking for any source for help. But nobody was there. Nobody in the restaurant could hear his tiny and weak voice from outside. He was alone with Tina and Ellie, his two hot co-workers who literally in moments had gone from romantic interests to monsters tormenting him. He had to stop this, whatever it was, but Tina’s enormous foot looked to be over 100 feet to him. 100 YARDS!

 

“Don’t fucking deny it, pervert!” Tina said to him, making sure not to be too loud to draw the attention of those dining inside; blissfully unaware of the horrors befalling Bruce outside.

“You’re a pig, Bruce. A pig with a weird fucking fetish. Girls like me just want to go to work without being subject to your deviancy! It has to be every day I catch you peeking at me during my shifts; taking glances at my booty when I’m turned around; making romantic advances when I made it clear over and over again that I wasn’t interested in you! How could I be? HOW FUCKING COULD I BE INTERESTED IN DATING A FREAK, BRUCE?!?!”

 

*BOOM* *SCRAPE*

 

Tina slammed her foot down again, then flicked it sideways to hit Bruce. The impact was like getting hit by a car. He considered himself lucky that no bones were broken. “But if that’s how Tina is going to behave all through… THIS… it’s only a matter of time before they are broken” he thought to himself. This was now a fight for survival.

“I… I.. I don’t know, but please, Tina! PLEASE DON’T HURT ME! CHANGE ME BACK TO NORMAL AND I WON’T SAY A WORD!”

 

“Promise?”

 

“YES! I PROMISE! I’LL MAKE IT SO WORTH YOUR WHILE! I’LL…. I’LL QUIT MY JOB! YOU’LL NEVER SEE ME AGAIN!”

 

Tina turned to look at Ellie. “What do you think? Should we make him big again and let him go?”

Chapter End Notes:

This story is complete on my Patreon, and there are over 10,000 words of giantess fun in them! If you want to read the rest of the story now, please join up today! Otherwise I'll be releasing this story to the public incrementally over time.

https://www.patreon.com/wookiewizard