- Text Size +

“So… regarding this fetish,” Ellie asked with intense curiosity in her eyes, “what do you think Bruce imagines us doing to him?”

 

“He didn’t spare any details when he told me about it,” Tina replied, “I can guarantee you that he wants us to shrink him down. He’d love for us to dominate, humiliate and objectify him. Treat him like he doesn’t matter! Not a human being with feelings and rights and all that. Just something for our enjoyment. I guarantee you that he thinks about us eating him alive. Nothing more than food to satiate our divine bodies.”

 

Ellie found it both curiosity-inducing and hilarious at the same time. Above all she found the fetish and Bruce by extension to be pathetic. The coffee shop manager that has sexual fantasies that would result in him dying.

 

“Do you think he’s masturbated to the thought of me gobbling him up like a snack?” Ellie asked.

 

“Positive.” Tina stated with absolute confidence. “You’ve already worked with us… what, two weeks? He’d have blown his load to that thought several times. Probably runs to the bathroom to rub one out to you chewing and swallowing him up.”

 

Ellie squealed in astoundment. “What a loser! Oh, god. Oh, my god, Tina! He’s so fucking weird. It’s hilarious.”

 

“This is where it gets interesting.” Tina said, loving Ellie’s responses already. “I possess certain… abilities. I just need the right partner-in-crime before I do anything?”

 

“What abilities?”

 

“I’m a witch, and I have a magic powder that will shrink poor Bruce.”

 

“Poor Bruce?” Ellie asked, laughing as she spoke.

 

“Well… maybe you’re right! He’s getting what he wants! But I’m hoping he really doesn’t want it when things are underway!” Tina replied. “What I want you to do is catch him alone and ‘change your mind’ about the date. Set it up for tonight and I’ll do the rest! Before any of us know it, Bruce will be in our stomachs. And I can tell you from experience… it will be delicious.”

 

Ellie was giddy with excitement and getting off to the plan like a true sadist. Tina’s excitement was not so obvious, but she wore a sweet smile. It masked her desire for revenge against the manager that had made work more difficult than it needed to be with his unwanted advances.

 

Tina and Ellie walked back into the shop together. Bruce was preparing a customer’s coffee and had a depressed look on his face. He took a glance at them and quickly shot his gaze back down; feeling uncomfortable at making eye-contact with Ellie, let alone having to talk to her again. He felt totally humiliated.

 

“How could I possibly have thought that beautiful girl would have gone on a date with me? She’s totally out of my league,” Bruce thought to himself. “I’ll excuse myself to go do some back-of-house work. At least I can avoid Ellie until the end of my shift.”

“Tina, good thing you’re here.” Bruce said loudly to her from across the room. “I’m leaving you in charge out here for the rest of my shift. I have important things to do.”

 

Tina resented it when Bruce dropped his duties on her without extra pay. She knew that this time it was only because he was embarrassed. But he would get his soon enough.

“Right, boss man.” Tina replied, a tone of frustration made very clear.

 

Bruce excused himself from the room after finishing the order. Tina went to scan on for her shift and Ellie jumped behind the counter. As Bruce passed her, he very deliberately avoided her eyes and brushed past her almost in a rush. Ellie wondered if Bruce saw her sadist’s smile; not that he’d know what it was about anyway.

 

The shop was getting quiet now that the lunch rush was over. Tina took the helm and gave Ellie a head nod with a smile, motioning her to go ‘change her mind’ about the date.

 

***

Bruce was doing stocktake in the walk-in freezer. Two days early. In reality, he was just wasting time. Ellie walked into the freezer and closed the door behind her.

Bruce looked at her, both nervously and surprised.

“What do you need, Ellie?” he said with a groan.

 

“I… I changed my mind, Bruce. I would like to go on that date. I’m… I’m sorry about what I said earlier.”

 

Bruce was shocked, but his face lit up like a wildfire.

 

“Yeah?!”

 

“Yeah!” Ellie replied. “You’re a really cute guy…”

 

Ellie slowly walked towards him as she spoke.

 

“… I just… I was actually shy and didn’t know what to say when I rejected you. It’s an anxiety thing. You understand right?”

 

“Totally, Ellie!”

 

Ellie walked into his personal space. She wrapped her arm around Bruce and groped him. She gave his ass a pinch and his crotch a light rub. Without asking, Ellie went for a kiss. Bruce was flabbergasted, and could only respond by kissing her back. Ellie pulled away from him in a teasing manner.

 

“What time tonight?” Ellie asked.

 

“Umm… 7:00? Place called ‘Giselle’s’ over on-”

 

Ellie put her finger to his lip to shush him. “I know the place. I’ll be there.” Without saying anything more, she left him in the freezer. Bruce was almost dancing for the rest of his shift.

 

***

Bruce parked his car. As he approached Giselle’s French Restaurant, he could see Ellie. He was perplexed almost immediately. “Why is she not dressed up?” he thought. Bruce went out of his way to look good tonight; putting gel in his hair, wearing expensive cologne and dressy clothes. Ellie looked as though she was about to cozy up on the couch to watch TV. As Bruce got closer, he saw Tina come around the corner and giggle with Ellie. He was now thinking to himself that something fishy was up.

 

“Hey, Ellie. Why is Tina here? I thought it was just going to be you and I tonight? It was supposed to be a date.” Bruce asked. He didn’t want to sound aggressive, but couldn’t help but feel that the two girls had played him.

 

“Who says it’s not a date?” Tina said with an evil smile.

Then she lay out her palm and blew a blood-red powder into his face. Ellie started laughing.

 

Bruce felt the powder coat his face. He had powder up his nose, in his eyes and ears and even down his throat. It tasted sour, like he’d just had grapefruit juice squeezed into his mouth. It urged him to spit on the ground, not caring about manners. Suddenly, he was blinded. For a moment it was as though he passed out. When he woke up and collected himself, his vision was still blurred and he could hear Ellie and Tina laughing. Yet, they seemed… louder.

 

When his sight came back to him, he looked ahead to see the monstrous image of Tina and Ellie towering over him. He had to be only half an inch tall. Immediately, he was terrified. Their powerful laughs told him that they planned this and were getting immense joy from it. He was frozen in fear. Being a size fetishist, it should have been exactly what he wanted; and yet it was anything but.

 

Ellie was still laughing like she’d heard the funniest joke in the world. Tina placed her hands on her hips and looked down at him. He didn’t like the uncaring look in her eyes.

 

“So creep,” Tina said, “isn’t this what you really wanted?”

Chapter End Notes:

This story is complete on my Patreon, and there are 10 whole chapters of giantess fun in them! If you want to read the rest of the story now, please join up today! Otherwise I'll be releasing this story to the public incrementally over time.

https://www.patreon.com/wookiewizard