- Text Size +

I remained stuck to Colleen’s butt the remainder of the night, which was about three hours. Once she got home, she got more comfortable, taking her pants and underwear off. When she did that, I fell off her buttcheek.

I screamed as I fell through the air. This was it. I was going to die falling of a giantess’ butt from a weathering height. However, what I landed on was extremely soft. I had landed on Colleen’s bed. I stood up and looked up at the giantess then, her bare butt over me again.

She used both her hands to smack her buttcheeks. The sound was extremely loud to me, but I couldn't not watch on as the fat jiggled on her buttcheeks after smacking it. She then squeezed both her buttcheeks, letting out a little moan, as if a sigh of relief.

“My butt hurts,” she said, continuing to squeeze all around the fleshy cheeks. I had to admit, this was pretty hot. After having noticed how nice her butt was when I was normal size, this was just amazing.

Colleen then turned around and looked down at me.

“What the..” she said. She then bent down to get a better look at me. “Is that...” she then used two fingers to pick me up and bring me to her face. “Oh, my God. It’s…a tiny man.” She then seemed to recognize me. “You’re the boy from Snapchef!”

“Look, before you freak out, I can explain,” I said. “I first shrank at Holy Cross, I don’t even know how. Then Caylin almost stepped on me, so I jumped on her foot, then she found me, and I wound up telling her that I was attracted to her and -”

“You’re attracted to Caylin?” Colleen asked. “What makes her so attractive?”

“I mean, she has a really big butt, and me having a size fetish, I asked her to sit on me.”

“A size fetish? Like, being this tiny turns you on?” I nodded my head yes. At this point, I didn’t care about anyone knowing about my fetish.

“How did you get to be here, then?” she asked.

“Caylin sat on me when she was on the toilet, and when she stood up, I became unstuck. Then you came in and sat on me and, well, here we are.”

“So you were what I felt when I went to the bathroom earlier today. I thought I felt something on my butt when I sat down. I can’t believe it’s a tiny man, though.” There was a pause as Colleen seemed to be thinking about something. “Did you like being stuck to my butt?” I swallowed.

“Honestly, you do have a lot of extra cellulite back there,” I answered. “Caylin’s butt is naturally fat, but your’s, I mean, it’s like you stuff two water balloons back there.” I laughed because I was feeling so nervous admitting to all this.

“So you did like it,” she said, smirking now. She put me back down on the bed and turned back around, her back to me now.

“So, you’re telling me you like this?” she said. As she said ‘this’, she squatted down, her buttcheeks getting closer and closer, and getting bigger and bigger. She was chuckling now. It was as if she was having fun with a tiny person.

Without another word, she brought her butt down on me, laughing this time.

“You like that?” she asked, rubbing her butt on me now. I was being moved back and forth under her huge naked butt. She stood up a few seconds later and once again, I was stuck to her butt.

“Damn, my butt really is that big,” she said, laughing again. She then began walking around. Her buttcheeks were bouncing up and down and the fat on her butt was like a wave pool with every step she took.

“You enjoying your ride on my butt?” the giantess asked. My face was smushed against her buttcheek, so I couldn’t actually answer her, but the answer to her question was yes. I loved being sat on by a giant woman, especially with nothing to stop her from sitting on me with her naked butt.

She wasn’t done, however. As she walked around, I hear a rumbling noise. With my experience with Caylin, I knew what was coming next.

Colleen must’ve known, too, because she quickly went over to a computer chair, sat down and then blew the big fart that escaped through either side of her butt.

“You have a fart fetish, too, little man?” Colleen asked. “That felt really good to me. Farting on you.” she then rubbed her butt on me. This was as much fun, if not more fun, than it had been with Caylin. I did miss her, though. I hoped to see her again someday. For now, however, I was enjoying being under Colleen’s butt as she farted on me.