- Text Size +

Caylin took me to Holy Cross with her every day, keeping me in the back of her pants most of the time so I could enjoy her buttcheeks bouncing up and down as she walked. When she bent over, her buttcheeks would spread out and I would be pressed more against her leggings. I loved her naked butt being pressed against me.

What I loved more was when she sat down. The mounds of fat on her butt would crush me and I would just lay there and take it. I’d try to move my head sideways so I could breathe and her buttcheek would press against my face. It truly was heaven,

That all changed one day when I became unstuck from Caylin’s butt after she stood up after going to the bathroom. I was in shock as I saw the giantess pull her underwear and leggings up and start to leave the bathroom.

“Caylin! Wait!” I tried to call to her. Unfortunately, I was too tiny and she didn’t hear me. I was now stranded. What was I going to do?

I sat there for what seemed like hours, still unsure of my next move. I couldn’t jump down to the floor. I knew I’d die instantly at my size. There had to be something I could do, though.

As I continued to try and come up with an idea, I heard the door open. I gasped.

“Caylin? Is that you?” I asked. Unfortunately, it wasn’t her. It was another of the girls from the Holy Cross Dining Services. I only knew her name to be Colleen because like Caylin, she had her nametag on her hat.

Also like Caylin, Colleen had a really big butt. Her’s looked to be much wider. It was like two water balloons were stuffed in her pants. I had only noticed her butt a few times, but when I did, I knew I was attracted to it like my eyes were a magnet.

Colleen then walked into the stall and closed the door behind her. As she turned around, I looked up to see the two big buttcheeks right over me. Colleen took her pants and underwear off, revealing her naked butt. The amount of fat on her buttcheeks mesmerized me. It was as if she had extra fat injected into her buttcheeks. I got the full feel of it when she sat on the toilet seat, crushing me.

She must have felt me underneath her buttcheek because she got up off the toilet seat to see if she had sat on anything. I was no longer there because I was now stuck to her buttcheek. Once she saw that there was nothing on the seat, she sat back down, me under the weight of her butt once again.

After she was done going to the bathroom, she stood up and pulled her pants and underwear back up, trapping me against her butt. She then walked out of the bathroom and back to the kitchen, unaware I was now quite literally part of her.