- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This contains more growth, transformation.
"I sent you a file, through a roundabout way, that can change the reality of the employees of this company." Rachel drops some major revelations straight from the get go. I was speechless. She was speaking exactly about what I got in an email.


"How?" I finally asked. I realized that question implicated that I knew about that file. "I mean I don't believe in such a thing exists" I lied. It was pretty bad lie. I wasn't sure how to handle this situation. I was trying not to panic.


"You can't hide it from me. I can see it on your face that you believe and have used it. But I won't judge you for that." Rachel says. She looks at me and gives me a confident smile. "For I believe I know what you used it on." She puts a hand on her breasts to emphasize that point.

She knew I used it on her, the reality bending file. Now I was panicking. I tried to think fast. This isn't good. I can't think of something on the spot.


"Yes, I did get the file." I told the truth. There was nothing else I could do. "And I did change you and some others. I thought no one noticed because the changes seemed so natural. No one behaved like they knew they were transformed. Were they lying about that? Did they know they were changed? Did you hide the fact that you knew I was changing you?" I accused her. I was feeling my world I had built was falling apart bit by bit here.


"I did not know at the time you were transforming me. It is reality bending. Only those who make the changes, watching the person make the changes, or has altered someone and someone else makes a change on what they altered can they notice." Rachel was informing me of what transpired and giving me details of how the reality altering works. "I noticed that you figured out how the file works when you asked me out. That's when I realized I had been altered."


"How did you figure out then?" I was confused. She said she didn't notice the changes but here she said she did.


"For you are unlucky with women, if you asked me out and I said 'yes', then I had been altered. It meant you altered me to go out with you." She paused for a moment. She must have seen some confusion on me. "I guess I should have started with apology to clarify things. I used the file on you before you started using it. Specifically, to make you unlucky with women." Rachel confessed to me. She was looking at me in a guilty manner. "I'm sorry."


"Why would you use that file on me?" I was shocked. She had done something cruel to me without telling me.


"It was for a selfish reason. I was ambitious." Rachel begins to explain. "When I was given access to that file, several restriction were placed on me. The founder of the company wanted to control every aspect of this company and keep herself as the leader. She was able to build a device that could use the Syphilamongus Formula to bend reality, in a limited capacity. This is how she created the file. As the company grew, she couldn't micromanage like she wanted to while building the company to be strong. She had to let others use it to micromanage the company. She put restriction on the people she gave permission to. I was one of them. I couldn't go crazy with it or boost, enhance myself. I was limited. This could allow me to fulfill my dreams but I couldn't use it, it was sealed away. I was frustrated but I found a loophole. That is where you come in." She gestures to me after her monologue.


"How did this involve me having bad luck with women?" I was getting angry. I was feeling I was being used. I had one point felt bad for altering Rachel because I felt I was manipulating her but it looked like she had done the same to me. "Why did you do that to me? Why did you give me that file? What was so important that I had to be cursed with bad luck with women?"


"Because I had to prime you for the loophole, to make you willing to alter me." Rachel states. She leans back and begins to twirl a lock of her blue hair. She was exuding an atmosphere of arrogance. "Someone desperate for a woman that you would alter your coworker if it meant finally finding a woman to love you. I made slight tweaks to you so that the higher ups wouldn't be bothered by alterations but slowly so you would be built up to my perfect candidate to alter me." She grins as she told me about in her master plan.


"You did this to me? You actually altered me just because you wanted me to alter you?" I ask incredulously.


"As I said, I was ambitious. I saw what the file could do and I wanted to use it for myself. But you can't alter yourself, that was built into the program. You need someone else to change yourself. You have seen that yourself."


"Why not ask someone to just change you? It should be that simple." I am surprised she hasn't thought of it.


"It's not that simple. We have restriction placed on us when we get access as a safeguard to protect the founder. I could ask for someone to change me but that would have been low branch to reach for. I wanted to reach the highest branch." Rachel declares arrogantly. She leans back in her chair as she was looking more and more like an evil mastermind. It's that look people wear when they are planning to take over the world.


"So what is this high branch?" I asked, feeling a little intimidated.


"I wanted to be in charge. The one who defines the rules of this reality bending device. I would be in charge of the company that made it possible." Rachel adjusts herself to show her pride and genius at reaching that goal. It was seductive and powerful. "My plan was to find a way to make the company and device mine. I knew I needed to change the founder to take over. There was only one problem; I couldn't alter her directly. So I came up with a plan to manipulate her from afar. That is where you came in. My perfect candidate to put me in charge without the founder even knowing or protected."

Girl in a jacket

"Why was I key?" I was angry but a little intrigued. Why was I an important part of her plan? "Couldn't you change her?"


"No, I couldn't change her. Those were some of the restrictions placed on me. I needed to have someone accidentally receive the file without the safeguards in place. By the time they found this new user and slap the restrictions on them, it would be too late. I would be in charge." Rachel explains. She looks back at me and smiles. It was like a cat playing with its prey. She looks like she has won the game.


I realized that notification I received when I changed Rachel's job status to CEO was part of the safeguards.


"So let me get this straight. You found a way to secretly send me the file to change reality without restrictions. This is after you have been slowly altering me. Once I got the file, you expected me to alter you and then you would take over the company and be in charge of reality bending technology." I was making sure I had everything right.


"That is correct." Rachel nods.


"What if I didn't change you?" I asked about the possibility of her plan failing on account I didn't do as she planned.


"It was a risk I was willing to take. If I failed to prepare you for the role it would have been on me. I would probably be fired if you didn't figure out how the file worked. If you did, I run into the risk of you going crazy with alterations to me that it makes me a bimbo. Fortunately, I tempered your personality from doing that." Rachel states proudly. She looks at me with a smug smile. I think she was proud of her work.


"It seems that I have fallen straight into your plans. Everything fell perfectly into this 'evil' mastermind plan." I used air quotes emphasize how I felt about the whole thing. I was manipulate my career here. Rachel had used me. I felt angry. I wanted a way of revenge. "So what happens now that you have everything? What happens to me?" I question.


"Nothing, you will continue working here in the same position you were in before. I will be up here, in charge, controlling everything. Pretty much everything else will be the same." She says like I should be happy about this.


"And you expect me to be okay with that? I am supposed to just live with being manipulated into becoming your puppet?" I complain.


"You won't remember any of it. I will plan to alter that bit of you. But I am not entirely cruel. I will be giving you something for your trouble." Rachel puts her hands together as lays out her offer. "Since I like you, I have prepared a lady for you. So when everything is settled, you will be settled down." She grabs the screen of her computer and turns it towards me. "You could think of this as a break up to our relationship but I don't want to leave you with nothing while I have everything."


"A lover?" I question.


"Yes, this is my way of saying I do not hate you and parting ways isn't so bad. Think of it as a gift. One that I know you will love." She points to security camera. "This what I was working on just a few minutes ago. I was having a little fun but once this is over, she will be perfect."


The security camera showed Henrietta. She was in a storage closet having sex with a random coworker.

Girl in a jacket

"That is the former founder. I made her a bit slutty at the moment. I need her to be incapacitated so she won't try to change things until I'm done with what I want to accomplish. I can make her more suitable to you. I can make her a virgin again. This is my parting gift to you, Henrietta Bletter." Rachel gestures to the screen. She is smiling at me with a wicked grin. This is the final part of her plan, to reward me for falling into her trap and prevent the former founder from retaking over.


As I saw the security camera footage, I realized the one flaw in her plan. She did not know that I had altered reality to change Henrietta into a female. She used to be a man, Henry Bletter. Rachel only knew her as a woman. So, Rachel didn't know that I had downloaded the file onto my work phone. I had access to the reality changing file in my pocket. I could have revenge on Rachel for manipulating me like this by manipulating her. She only had vague idea of what I did to alter her specifically, only knowing that I set her up to become CEO and for her to have an interest in me.


"So you can make Henrietta into anything want?" I asked. I was setting into motion my trap for her.


"Yes, that is what I am offering you. I can make her into whatever you want. I can change her hair, eye color, skin tone, shape, size, anything you want." Rachel states proudly. She was buying into my cover.


"Hmm." I act as if I am pondering her offer. "Could I make her like breakfast cereal? have a weird accent?"


"Those are interesting but yes I can." Rachel smiles. She thinks that I am impressed with her ability and offer. She has underestimated me.


"That sounds like a really good deal. If you are going to erase my mind from knowing this, I should make Henrietta into my ideal woman. I need to think of what she should be like. Is it okay if I take notes of how I want her to be?" I pull out my work phone to show what I was going to do.


"I think that is fine. It will help me perfect this parting gift. But one thing first, can I see your phone? I want to make sure you are not going to be messaging or calling someone about this." She accepts my request on one condition.


"Sure." I hand over my phone. It was scary but I needed to do it. If she found the file on it, I was done for. If she only prevented me from communicating with others, I was fine.


"Thank you." She accepts the phone. She starts to look through the phone.


I am sweating mental bullets across the desk. It all depended on the next few minutes if she found the file or not. I could hear metaphorical clock ticking loudly, heartbeats pounding rapidly, and drumbeats drumming rapidly. It was so stressful.


"Here you go." Rachel hands my work phone, gleefully. "You can't communicate with anyone now."


I accept my phone back. The coast was clear. "Thank you. I can work on making Henrietta my perfect girl."


"Excellent." Rachel seemed excited for me.


I went onto my phone and I didn't start making notes about Henriette. I started to make changes to Rachel. I was going to let her have her dream but it was going to bend to mine. I would make Rachel my girl. I made it so that she wouldn't want to change me without my permission. I had to put up a safeguard for me. I then made her enamored with me. She wasn't going to simply like me, she was going to seek to give me joy and pleasure. I made some other changes to her personality.


"So what is Henrietta going to look like?" Rachel was eager to see what I had come up with.


"Almost done." I was finishing up on all the physical changes I was going to make to Rachel. I was laughing maniacally inside my head about what I was about to do. "Finished." I held the phone up for her to see.


She leans forward to see what I wrote. "Let see what you..." She pauses for a moment as recognizes that I wasn't showing notes but the reality changing company directory. "That's..."


I clicked save. Reality was about to bend.


"A little revenge. I'm not going to be some pawn of yours. I will forge my own destiny and yours." I laugh. From the rules she explained, she was going to be aware of these changes. I wasn't worried about backlash from her. I was making her incapable of doing it. "Okay, maybe some big revenge."


Rachel looked furious as she had been played. All that she planned seemed to be slipping away from her. The lynchpin to her winning this whole thing had betrayed her in the last few seconds.


"WHY YOU PIECE-" Rachel was about to curse me out with raging, intense savagery for ruining everything, to a calmer, gentler tone. Her personality was the first to change. She spoke meekly and flustered. "What did you change about me?"


"I decide to add more to what I have already altered about you. The blue hair, breasts, and height. I also gave some love to areas I hadn't before." I chuckle. I was going to be able to witness unfold.


"Oh, dear!" Rachel answers softly and seductively. She stands up as her body trembles at her transformation.

Girl in a jacket

Rachel holds onto her desk as she tries to regain composure. Her breasts began to inflate and grow larger. She felt her ass growing plumper. The clothes were hinting at strain to hold her new curves.


"Oh dear, oh dear!" Rachel hugs herself to try and stop the growth but she can't. She was going to get bigger than this. "It feel so weird."


She started to gain more height and her legs thicken. The clothes were beginning to tear and rip. She was going to go through many changes in a matter of seconds. She was losing control and becoming something that she had planned to be. Her most fragile part of her attire, the pantyhose, had holes starting popping into it as it couldn't contain her growing sexy legs. They burst open and revealed her luscious thighs.

Girl in a jacket

"This isn't happening!" Rachel screams, trying to fight the growth of her breasts. She stumbles backwards towards the window. She leans against low ridding cabinet that was in front of it to balance as her body continues grow. She lets go of her breasts to watch the growth and tearing off her clothes. She wanted to stop the process but she knew that she was powerless against it.

Girl in a jacket

"You did say there was a risk that I would you alter you a lot." I cross my legs and lean back in my chair as I was enjoying Rachel's transformation. It was sweet revenge but also the fulfillment that I wanted, a woman of my own. "So, you can't complain about the outcome." I chuckled.


"Ah! Ah!" Rachel moans as the transformation continues. She had never experience a change when I altered her before because she was unaware. Since I had made her aware of it, she was feeling all the weird feelings that she never experienced before. "When does it stop?" She winced.


The tears, holes, and rips in her clothes were becoming bigger. As her body swelled, the clothes would not be able to contain her. She was already taller than me. I could hear her shoes ripping apart as they were next to be destroyed by her growth. I saw a black bra and panties appear through the nearly destroyed shirt and skirt. Her enlarging body would soon show it self. Her small waist and large hips was becoming more obvious. Her breasts were getting fuller and heavier. Her outer garments were failing their struggle to keep on her curvaceous figure.


"Ngghnn!" Rachel bites her lips in pain as she arches back. Her shirt and skirt squeeze tightly against her body in one final effort to cover her body. With a loud rip, they explode into tiny pieces. The remains of them float down into a pile at her feet.


"Whenever you reach the point that I wrote down." I was loving her new sexy body.


Rachel was flustered as she only had her underwear now, which was feeling the tension from it trying to contain her voluptuous form. She was currently around the height of basketball player. She was still growing. Her breasts were expanding at a faster rate than her other parts. They were becoming plump, heavy, perky and rounder. I would be able to bury my face into them soon. I was also getting used to her being taller than me. Her blue hair was becoming longer and thicker, practically touching the floor.


boing!


Rachel's breasts popped out of her bra in magnificent fashion. The jiggling of her bosom caused by her big, sexy breasts was mesmerizing. I couldn't help but stare. The pink nipples became visible as they protruded from her sensitive buds. Rachel was breathing heavily as she tried to regain her composure. She grabs a swelling tit in her hand and squeezes it. She was shocked at the size of them. They are heavy in her hands. Her fingers could barely fit around the soft mass of flesh.

Girl in a jacket

"Oh my! They're huge!" Rachel gawks at her growing melons. They were so much bigger than what she had started out with. They were clearly bigger than her head. They were starting to swell up even more.


"They are going to bigger." I state proudly. I saw her bra fall to ground as her chest was too big for them.


"I guess I have to accept this." She blushes. Her mind was finally starting to feel the final part of alterations I made to her. The horniness and lust for me.


"You do." I smirk.


Rachel was still trembling as her body continued to grow. She was taller than a basketball player now. Her voluptuous body was becoming more and more full and curvy. She sits down on the cabinet to bear the growth. I knew her growth would stop soon. I hoped the final bit would be enough to rip the final object of clothes on her, the panties. They were stretching as her ass grew larger. The elastic band was useless in keeping them in place anymore. Soon, they would be ripped.

Girl in a jacket

"Ohhh..." Rachel moans in pleasure as her body is growing more and more until she final stopped growing.


The panties finally rip. The string snaps and they fly off of her body. Her large ass and wide hips couldn't be contain. She was completely naked. Her nipples and pussy were exposed to me. Her most private area was available for me to see.


"Ugh. It's finally over." Rachel groans. She no longer feels the reality bending powers being used on her. She stands up to see how she looked, balancing by putting a hand on the ceiling. "Fuck!" She gasps as finally sees the end result.


Rachel's height was now 8 feet 9 inches. Her tits were so large that they hung down to her belly button. Her stomach was flat and smooth, like skin. Her ass was round and firm. Her hips were wide and curvy. Her legs were long and thick. Her blue hair reached to her floor Her green eyes were big, round and deep. She was absolutely stunning.

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/2a5712c4-ba7c-43bc-ae39-d61d2344f8b7/dfkr4dr-c192b27a-2039-43be-829b-680e272e88f4.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzJhNTcxMmM0LWJhN2MtNDNiYy1hZTM5LWQ2MWQyMzQ0ZjhiN1wvZGZrcjRkci1jMTkyYjI3YS0yMDM5LTQzYmUtODI5Yi02ODBlMjcyZTg4ZjQucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.z1KTyN0Ivak_ThpgQz8y-QU4D09luM6mRBsblZ7IPa8

"What do you have to say?" I asked her. I was aroused by the sight of her. My cock pressed against my pants.


"Oh my. You made me into a big, voluptuous woman. I was worried about you having a perverted mind. It seems like I was right." She twist and turns in her new body, checking out her new assets. "Not that I don't mind. I'm glad to have a sexy body for my love." Rachel giggles cutely. She stares lustfully at me.


My alteration to her mind had worked. She loves me and wants me. She would seek to please me. She would want to make me happy. That was her desire. She had hints of her original personality. The fear that I would change her with perverted measures, which I did. Her desire to take control of the company, the reality bending device, and be in charge was still there, but her devotion was to me.


"I'm glad that you like it." I stood up. I was admiring my creation. "I would want my girlfriend to be happy with her body." I smiled.


Rachel smiles back at me. "Me too." She wiggles her body. "Wow. You really did a number on me."


"That I did." The bouncing of her body makes me hard as a rock.


"But I don't just want to be your girlfriend." She pouts adorably and seductively.


"Why not?" I ask. That was curious statement.


"Because I want to be your wife. I want to be with you forever. I want us to have the tightest bond known to man" Rachel puts her arms around my neck and pulls me closer. My head disappears into her massive bust. Her chest felt like pillows. "I'm willing to give up everything. The company can be yours." She wails about her desire for me.


I couldn't say a thing. My face was buried into her soft tits. I slap my hand against them to try and get her to notice that I couldn't talk.


She squeezes me harder into her chest. "Pl-please let me be yours." She whimpers. Her boobs compress harder around my head. "I'll do anything. I will never leave. I promise." She states.


I reached up and grabbed her nipples. I couldn't think of anything else to get out of suffocating in her tits than to make her moan. Her nipples were large in my hand. She moaned in pleasure.


"Oh!" She lets go of my head from her tits as she winces from the pleasure. "That was naughty." She pouts. She then sees that she had squeezed my head into her breasts. "Oh! Sorry." She says. "It looks like I was the naughty one."


"It's fine." I breath hard as I catch my breath. "But I do want to answer your question." I tell her.


She looks nervous and excited at the same time. "Yes?" She asks.


"I do want you to be my wife." I say. The reality bending file was working perfectly. Rachel wanted to be with no one else but me. She wanted us to be the closets things ever.


"Really? You're sure?" She asks. her face was elated by the news.


"Yes, and you don't have to give up the company. I want you and all that entails"


"Thank you! Thank you! You won't regret this." She gives me a kiss on the lips and a hug. She rubs her large, curvy body against mine. Her tongue invades my mouth. I moan and return her passion. She tastes sweet on my tongue. Her body felt so good against mine.


I broke off the kiss. "Are you ready for our date? is it still on?" I ask her. The date we had planned before she revealed her master plan of trying to gain control of the reality bending device by using me as a pawn, then I transformed her tall, buxom amorous woman towards me. That date.


"Of course it is. I wouldn't miss it for the world." She says. She kisses me again. This time her tongue touches mine. Our tongues wrestle each other. Her hands are all over me, squeezing my muscles and caressing my skin. Her lips pull apart from mine, with saliva trailing between our lips. "How about we go to my house instead? to consummate our marriage?" She tells me seductively.


I nod. "Sounds fantastic." I agree.


"Excellent." She smiles greatly. She pulls apart from me. I got a good look of her huge body. "Let me get some clothes. I am naked from you growing me big." She says. She starts to walk towards a cabinet. Her sexy ass bouncing.


"How about we don't." I suggest.


"What?" She turns around, stunned. "You mean that you want me to stay like this." She says.


"Yes." I say. "I like looking at your beautiful body."


"I love that you like looking at my sexy body but I would be walking naked in front of my whole company. It will be embarrassing." She protests. Her face was red with embarrassment.


"It will be fine. I would like them to be jealous of me because of you." I had put something in her file when I altered her. Everyone will think that it is normal if she walks around naked. They won't think it is weird. I put this in as punishment to the former Rachel.


"I don't think that is justifiable reason but only because I love you so much that I will go down naked." She states. She turns around and her amazing butt jiggles and her breasts bounce. She walks towards me with her long legs.


"Awesome. Thank you very much. I do need to grab one thing from my desk first." I mention a task I had to pick up.


"Oh dear." Rachel realizes she will walk naked in front a lot of her employees. "Okay. If you insist." She sighs.


"Let's get going."


We walk out of her office. She is flustered a bit from walking around naked, but she is not letting that stop her. We make our way to her private elevator. She was too big to take an conventional one. Reality bended to provide for her enlarged needs. We stepped inside and started our descent.


There was a reason for why I need to pick up a task from my desk. I was completely done for the day. But I saw on security camera in Rachel's office that Henrietta was done having sex with that male coworker. I needed to find where she was. I was going to punish her for starting this reality bending charade that had changed everything in my life. Things were all good now that I had altered it to my liking. But the suffering I had to unknowingly endure demand retribution from the ones who made it possible.


We stopped on my floor. Rachel and I both stepped out of the elevator. Everyone that were left on this floor fixed their gaze on us as we walked towards my cubicle. Not because the towering Rachel was naked, but because she was CEO. The men were envious of me and the women envied her.


"This is so awkward." Rachel whispers to me. "I'm in my birthday suit. They can see my large tits, my cute hungry pussy, and even my juicy ass. I feel like everyone is staring at me."

Girl in a jacket

"They are." I whisper back. "But it is not because you are naked, you are the leader of the company."


"I know." She sighs. Her eyes kept scanning her surroundings. I could tell that she was uncomfortable. Her fingers traced her breasts, then her stomach. She clenched and unclenched her thighs. "But still can't help but be aware of their leering eyes."


"Are they?" I questioned her to look harder.


She scans around as we enter the area of cubicles where my desk was located. "No, they aren't. It is more like their boss has arrived. They aren't looking at be with perverted thoughts." Rachel feels more at ease but still a little nervous.


"That's right because only I get to look at you with lustful eyes."


"Aww" Hearts flutter from Rachel's voice.


We reached my desk. Henrietta was in her cubicle. She looked up to see me and Rachel walking up.


"Ms. CEO!?!" She gasps, shocked at her sudden arrival.


"Hello Henrietta." Rachel's voice was full of disdain. Gone was the worry of being seen naked. Her eyes displayed that she view Henrietta as an enemy.


"How do you know my name?" She taps her fingers together anxiously. She wondered why the big cheese would know her name.


"I make sure I know my new hires name." Rachel states. She puts her hand on her unclothed hips, displaying dominance over the former founder. "Because I care about my employees."


"How so?" She could tell that Rachel wasn't like her.


I had sat down as the two women interacted. Rachel knew that Henrietta was founder of the reality bending technology, even if Henrietta didn't remember it. So, Rachel would view her as her foe. There was another sort of animosity here. I was looking at the employee roster when I noticed something Henrietta's profile. She was interested in me. Old Rachel must have put that in when she prepared to give her as a present to me for falling into old Rachel's master plan. The new Rachel viewed that affection she put in Henrietta's profile as a threat to our relationship as Henrietta viewed that Rachel was in the way for her. That wasn't going to last long. I was going to give Henrietta as a present to Rachel.


"Completed my task. We can go on our date." I saved the data and turned to Rachel. I was able to see instantly my alterations to reality.


"Who's a good girl? You are!" Rachel was rubbing Henrietta's head. Her voice was full of laughter and glee. "I can't stay angry at you forever."


"Yes, I'm a good girl." Henrietta answers ecstatically. Her tail wagging rapidly behind her. She loved being praised by Rachel.


I had turned Henrietta into a dog girl. She needed to be submissive and have her attention elsewhere besides seeking to regain her power. I thought it was perfect as punishment as well as she did make the employees of this company submit to her when she was man and in charge of the reality bending device. I changed her likes to Rachel, like she was her owner. Rachel would also view her as a pet.


"How was your first day here? Did anything interesting happen?" Rachel asks, scratching Henrietta's dog ear.


"It was great. I think I got settled in very well. Everyone is nice to me, especially this one guy in finance." Henrietta tilts her head into Rachel's hand to get more scratches. Henrietta must have been referring to when she had sex in the storage room with that coworker.


"I'm glad to hear." Rachel rubs Henrietta's ears more vigorously. "You're going to fit right in with all these people."


"Can you take me on a walk?" Henrietta holds a leash that was connected to a collar on her neck.

Girl in a jacket

"Sorry, I have a date. Can you wait until tomorrow?" Rachel pats the top of Henrietta's head.


"Okay, I guess." Henrietta's ears droop and her tail stops wagging.


"We will go on a long walk tomorrow." Rachel promises.


"Yay!" Henrietta yips happily. Her tail started wagging again. Her tits jiggle a little. "Long walk tomorrow."


"Glad that we have that planned out." Rachel turns to me. "Are you ready?"


"Yes I am." I grabbed my bags.


"Excellent." Rachel claps her hands joyfully. "We can go on our date."


Rachel turns around and starts walking. The extra energy in her steps caused her ass to bounce, her boobs jiggling, and her long hair swaying. I followed behind her, staring at her ample curves. They were just perfect. My cock twitched. I felt it growing harder inside of my pants.


"Yes we can." I said excitedly. Everything at the office was down. It was time for a very intimate date.


We arrived at her house. It was a mansion. With her being CEO, she would definitely have a rich persons house. It was huge. I couldn't imagine how much money she had. It didn't matter. She was mine now. We strolled into her home. She remained naked this entire time.


"I will make dinner." She said before she headed to her kitchen.


"I will help." I started to follow.


She put a giant hand on my chest. "No, you don't need to. I can do it alone."


"But, I want to help." I pleaded.


"I want it to be a gift and a surprise for you, my future hubby." She winks. She sought only to please me.


"Very well." I said, happy to comply. "Where should I wait?"


"How about on my balcony?" She suggests.


The balcony was spacious and had an incredible view of the city. I walked over and plopped myself down there. I watched as she cooked in the kitchen. Her breasts swayed as she moved throughout her kitchen. Her hips swinging from side to side, her round ass shaking. I could see the curve of her hips, the indentation where they met the backside. Her firm butt cheeks flexed every time she took a step. I wasn't seeing what she was cooking because I was focused on her voluptuous body shaking sultry with each step.


"I thought I said I wanted this to be a surprise." Rachel caught me looking into the kitchen. She points away from herself, outside. "Go look at the city while I finish making dinner."


"Sorry"


I turn around and see the city. It was beautiful. The buildings were tall and magnificent. In the evening glow, everything glows and shines. I could see the tower and company that Rachel owns. I was secretly in charge of everyone inside there with my access to that reality bending file. Everyone was subject to me through this way. I could boost those who worked hard and punished those who were lazy. I controlled their lives. I pulled out my work phone and started to implement that reward and punishment as I saw fit. Boosting the physical and personalities of the good coworkers and punishing the lazy ones.


"I'm done," Rachel calls me in, "dinner is ready."


I turn to see Rachel waiting for me. I was surprised to see her drooling as she looked at me. She looked very horny with her heavy breathing and her body looking hot. Her arousal was extremely high. She knew what was to come after dinner. I couldn't wait. My crotch was pitching a tent in my pants.

Girl in a jacket

"Smells delicious." I got up from my chair. I walk over to where Rachel stood. "Let's eat."


Rachel had prepared a pasta dish for dinner. It indeed was delicious. I remember that I had given, the old Rachel, talent in cooking. It was paying off splendidly here. I was happy with this manipulation of her. This was part of my revenge on her for manipulating my life. Now, I had her and I would keep her forever, under my control.


"Are you ready for the main course of the meal?" Rachel asks. She wipes her lips with a napkin.


"That wasn't the main course?" I asked, confused.


"Oh no, it was the appetizer." Rachel laughs. She strides around the table, sexily, towards me. Her naked sexy body so enticing. She grabs my neck and pulls me closer to her. I look straight at her large breasts, bigger than any other women's. I feel her warm breath as it hits my ear. I hear her moan softly as she kisses me. "The main course is upstairs in my bedroom."


I felt my cock growing hard again. "Lead the way." I smiled.


Rachel takes me by the hand and leads me into her bedroom. She shuts the door behind us and locks it. We are all alone. She strolls up to me, allowing me to soak in her massive beauty. She comes up to my face and kisses me. Our tongues intertwine as our mouths crush together. My hands start to wander over her body. I find one of her massive tits, squeezing it in my hand. My hand sinks into the fleshy orb as it so soft and supple, bigger than my head. My other hand goes around to her ass. I grope her firm cheeks, my fingers digging into her flesh. She moans in my mouth as I play with her breast and ass.


She wraps her big arms around me and hugs me tightly into her tall body. My head slips into her cleavage. She slips her hands into my pants and gropes my ass. I am feeling her lustful body heat radiate all over me. Breathing in her pheromones from her luscious tits. I could feel her passion. I could smell her arousal, thick in the air.


"I take it that you are ready to consummate our marriage?" Rachel ask, squeezing her tits around my head.


I give her a thumbs up. I couldn't talk as my head was buried in her massive chest.


"Good. Let's get started." She lifts me up. I was carried over to her bed.


That night. I made love with mini-giantess wife.

Girl in a jacket


***********************************

The next morning, I got up slowly. The previous night was amazing. I had never had an experience like that before. A night of sex with a mini-giantess. I could feel my heart beating faster just thinking about it again. I had been depraved of sex since the old Rachel made my luck with women bad. By a little hole in her masterplan, I was in control of her. I had made her mine in every way possible. I let her have what she wanted before, the company and control of the reality bend device but she was mine. Her new goals was to please me and seek out what she thought was best for me.


"How are you doing Rachel?" I rolled over. I felt that she was still in bed.


"Doing quite dandy. We finally tied the knot. We are finally married. I'm just trying to make a way for us to be closer together." Rachel said to me. "A way to fulfill my dream and to love and take care of you."


I wake up fully as I heard what Rachel said. That sounded like the old Rachel and the new Rachel. I gaze up to see her juicy ass. I then follow it up down the bed to the head. Rachel is typing stuff on my work phone. I see that she is on the employee directory, the one that can change people.

Girl in a jacket

"What are you doing?" I ask. I was a little scared. She had been playing around on it seems for a while.


She turns her head and gives a smug grin to me. I realized I had been played. I had been thinking that she was the new Rachel with old Rachel's ambitions but it was the old Rachel with new Rachel's desires. She still wanted to be in control of the reality altering device, along with me, in a sexual way.


"Just making myself a bigger lover for you. I want my little baby to have best woman in the world." She giggles.


I chuckle nervously. "How is that possible? You can't alter yourself. That is one of the rules programed into it." I had a bad feeling about this.


"It is but I am using your account." She wiggles the phone. "A bit of a loophole in the system. It was hard one to use because people are so protective of the file. So I had to do me since I can't change you." She clicks the save button. Whatever she put in was going to happen.


"Mhmm!" Rachel moans as her body begins to quiver in anticipation for the growth. I realized that I seen her changing the information, I was going to be aware of these transformation.


"Oh!" With a sudden surge, Rachel got bigger. She was now 10 feet tall. I heard the creaking of the bed at the added weight.


She surged in height again. She was 12 feet tall.


"That feels good." Her body clenches up at the pleasure of this growth. She is enjoying this growth more than the previous one.


I was more in fear and bewilderment this time. I saw her hand crush my phone. I wasn't going to be able to change things back at the moment. I would have to get to my office desk for that.


"How big did you make yourself." I ask. I was scared to hear the answer.


"I'm going to keep that a secret." She winks. She was now 14 feet tall. She was pressing against the roof of her house. She was looking down at me with those sexy eyes of hers. She was glistening with sweat.


"What about your house?" I asked as I feel that she is about to grow again. "Aren't you worried about the damage?" I was fearful and in awe as her green eyes stared at me. I could see hunger in those eyes. I didn't know which, a hunger of lust or power.


"I can pay someone to fix it." She says. I hear the creaking of the house and her body as she grew even taller.


This time, she went from 15 to 18 feet. She was now towering over me. I could only imagine how much space she took up. I was terrified of being crushed by her giantess frame but she made sure not to. I could see cracks in the ceiling and walls as the room would soon no longer contain her.


"Oh. this is a good one." She trembles as a new wave of growth was about to hit.


"Rachel, I don't think you should grow any further." I tried to stop her but it was pointless. She had set a height in the file and she was going to become that height.


As her body swelled, it pushed through the ceiling. The roof snaps as it splits apart for her. The morning light floods the room even more as Rachel moves around, destroying more of the roof in the process.


"It feels great not to be constrained. I can finally move around." She stands up. Her towering 20 foot body looking amazing and wonderful as she does. As much as I hate to say, in this moment of fear, I cannot help but be aroused.


"I can see my tower for here. It looks like a big dick." Rachel laughs as she steps out of her room into her lawn. Pieces of lumber fall around me as the giantess leaves. "Speaking of dicks." She turned around towards me.


"What is it?" I cowered on the bed.


"Hold on a second." She told me to wait. Her body was trembling again as she begins to grow again.


This swelling was massive. Her height increased to 28 feet. Her breasts expanded to be the size of a car. Her thighs thicken like solid oaks and her ass stretches to have perfect roundness. She was an absolute terrifying beauty. I gawked at her naked body above me.


"Your body should be about the size now." She reaches down towards me with an evil grin.

Girl in a jacket

"Wait? What?" I was too surprised by her words that I did flee the impending hand. Her finger wrapped around my waist and lifted me into the air. I looked up to see her pussy wide open and wet.


"I'm going to use your whole body like a dildo inside my pussy." Rachel states. Her breath is heavy as she thinks of that implication.


"No, please don't do that! Just let go!" I pleaded. Rachel laughed as she slammed me into her pussy. My head and shoulders slip between her thick labia. I am greeted by a wet, hot cavern. The fleshy walls are firm and snug. The scent of sex fills my nostrils.


"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Rachel screams as she pushes my body deeper inside her.


"GAAHH!" I scream to as her vaginal walls clamp down on me. Her pussy is so tight that it feels like they will tear me in half. I then feel her body tremble.


"Here comes another one." Rachel yells to me as another wave of growth is going hit her.


Her body stretches and grows once more. She is now 40 feet tall. She looms over her mansion now. Her height is incredible. She is amazingly sexy and beautiful. She is powerful. I felt her hand press against my butt during the growth and push me deeper into her pussy. My hips and legs roll past her labia. I cannot believe how deep I am inside her. My body squishes and smushes against her walls. Only my feet are outside her body.


"Mhmm, you feel so good inside me." Rachel rubs her clit. She is moaning in pleasure as she gets more and more aroused. "I can surround you with my love."


"Rachel, you got to let me out." I yell from inside her slimy vagina. Her walls clamp down on me.


"I love you, my lover." She tells me as she rides me hard. "Don't worry. I won't hurt you."


"Please, just let me go." I beg her. She is squeezing my body tightly that it hurts.


"Oh, more growth." She mutters. Rachel arches back as she lets the pleasure from the growth wash over her.


I hear her body stretching inside with her growth. She is growing bigger and bigger. This time her height stops at 60 feet. She stares down at her new body. "Gosh, I've never been so big before." She giggles.


"Rachel, please!" I plead for her to let me out. The room in her pussy is more accommodating with reality bending to make her larger. It still not accommodating enough as the walls are tight around me.


"If I get too big too soon, I won't be able to enjoy my baby filling me up." Rachel states as she doubles down on orgasming with me inside her.


"You're going to get bigger?" I exclaimed. I couldn't think on that long as Rachel's fingers grabbed my feet.


She rammed by whole body in and out of her pussy like a dildo. I was being fucked by a giantess. She was so big. I could barely breathe. Her walls were so tight around me. The fluids covered me by the barrel that I was swallowing gallons of her juices. Her stench would linger in my nostrils for days. The sweltering heat of her womanly cavern boiled against my skin. Her pussy was so hot and tight that my body was aching. I tried to scream but all I could manage was muffled noises. As I was being rammed rapidly inside her, my head continuously hit something in the back of the pussy. It felt like a soft plunger. My skull pushing deeper with every shove. I had a bad feeling about this.


"Okay, here we go." Rachel stated as she reached her climax.


"NOOOOOO!!" I screamed as I felt myself getting crushed by her. My head was pressed against the backside of her pussy, the cervix. There was no escape. I could feel her walls tighten around me. My arms and legs were pinned to my sides. I could feel my body being squeezed like a grapefruit. I felt her body also tremble familiarly. She was going to grow and orgasm at the same time.


"AHHHHHHHHHHH!" Rachel screamed as she grew.


My world was spinning as I was squeezed even tighter. I cried out in pain as her walls were strangling me. She cums and the fluid rushes past me. I soaked in her slimy juices but her vaginal walls hold me firm. The muscles pull me deeper and deeper inside until I am face to face with her cervix. I press against it. This time, it opens up. The cervix lets me pass through its opening and I enter into her womb.


"OHHH!!!" She moans as she cums again.


"AAAHHH!" I scream as I slide into her deeper most part. I had always wanted to be with a woman but never imagine I be in a woman. The womb's wall hugs me tightly.


"That felt so good." Rachel panted as she finishes her orgasm. "A little perverted but I don't mind if it is for you." She laughs. She stretches back as she enjoys the orgasm to pull me into her most precious spot. As she is captivated by that enrapture, she grew and now stood at 85 feet tall.

Girl in a jacket

"Let me out!" I begged. I struggle against the confinements of her womb. "Please, let me out!"


"That tickles." Rachel giggles at failed endeavors to sway her or break free of her. I was sealed inside. "I do enjoy that feeling and wish to enjoy it more but I have to go to work." She told me.


Rachel walks towards downtown. She had no need of a car. She was a giantess. It was a stroll for her. She didn't care that she was naked and people weren't bothered by it either. I had made her that way. As she walked to work, she continued to grow.


I was trapped in her womb. I started to think of ways to escape or change her mind. I was desperate. I didn't want to live my life inside her. I started to panic and cry. I was not prepared for the size difference between us.


"Please." I banged against the fleshy wall. She had grown so that her womb was more spacious now. I could roll around easily. It felt like a prison cell. "Let me out." I pleaded. "This isn't love." I called out to her programming to love and care for me.


"Oh." A 200 foot tall Rachel noticed my little hands pounding inside her. She stops her walk to work and puts her hands on her hips as she enjoys my endeavor. "You must be hungry."

Girl in a jacket

"I'm not hungry. I am trapped inside you." I yell. She was interpolating her own ideas of what I am saying. "You stuck me inside my womb. I demand as your husband and lover that you get me out. Now!"


"Don't worry. When I get back to the office, I will adjust you so that you can live inside my womb. I will also make my pheromones and body fluids intoxicating to you. This way I can care for you and give you pleasure. Plus, I can't think of you being closer to me than be inside me." Rachel's face is red at that lustful thought. This was an unexpected turn of events.


"This is not happening." I grip my head.


"Isn't this great." She continued to walk to work.


I couldn't believe this turn of events. I was stuck inside Rachel's womb. I sat down as I contemplate how I got her. It started with her discovering the reality bending device by our company. Due to some masterplan to obtain it, I was dragged along into her scheme. Being manipulated by her and the former founder into someone they could use for their own goals, I hated them for it. Seconds before Rachel declared victory, I found my opening. I altered both of them as punishment for what they did to me. I made Rachel a devoted, big sexy lover of me. I made the former founder a dog girl as a pet for Rachel. It seemed to be going well Rachel found a loophole in what I altered about her. She sought my comfort and my pleasure, but she could determine how she could administer that comfort and pleasure in how she saw fit. After she used the device to enlarge herself to her current state, she could provide it in a unique way She promised to keep me happy and safe from harm. She would make sure I was taken care of as long as I lived inside her. She just needed to make it possible for me to live inside her when she got to work. In the end, she was manipulated by the founder, which caused her to manipulate me to manipulate her and the founder for Rachel's advantage, which I used for my advantage in revenge against both their manipulation, causing Rachel to think of new manipulation for me. It was a jungle of manipulation where we got part of what we wanted.


"Oh! This one feels big. This must be the last growth. Perfect." Rachel stops outside her tower. Her body is quivering all over.


Her figure expands in a glorious fashion. She grew till she was 300 feet tall. The skin was smooth and supple. She has a small waist and round hips. She was curvy everywhere else. Her breasts jiggled as they had their own growth. They ballooned out to a huge pair of mighty, heavy tits. The magnificent gigantic boobs seemed impossible but her body bore them well. Her ass is a tight, firm bubble butt. Her legs are thick and muscular. They look like they could kick a train off its tracks. Her stomach is flat and toned. She looked like a goddess standing there.


"Mmm." Rachel moans softly as she admires her gorgeous form. "My body is becoming sensuous and sexy." She swings her mountainous breast back and forth in street. She loved how they bounced. She wouldn't care if they people did care that she was naked. She was powerful and sexually desirable. She had what she wanted when she started this take over. Now, she had a little bit extra she was loving. Okay, a lot extra, even if that desire was programmed into her to enjoy this.

Girl in a jacket

I knew that I couldn't escape with the way things were. She was too strong and big. I was going to be altered so that I could live in here. I had to find a way to manipulate the situation before that happen. Fortunately, with her growth, two holes enlarged inside her womb. I knew exactly where these led.


"I'm not done yet."


I crawled into an ovary. I will use this as part of my plan to manipulate her from here.
Chapter End Notes:
This is a self contain short story. I hope you all like it.