- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This story contain pictures generated by AI
I work a dead end office job in a cubicle in a typical office building in a bustling city. I had been doing pretty well for myself because of it. I own a car, a home, and debt free. I have kept a decent physique since college, meaning I haven't let myself go too far. You could say that I have a pretty good life. It would be hard to deny it. But with all the success, it felt lacking. I was bored with work and have not had good luck in the dating world. I was considered to plain, boring. I had let my career take over and seize my interest, which led me to be bored with it. I was trapped in the office cubicle life. The mundane routine of it on repeat.


The highlight of it all was my cubicle person besides me, Rachel. Rachel was about three years older than me but she had a happy attitude that brighten my day. It was strange because she should be more bum about this cubicle life than me. She had a Master's in Business, bachelors in Computer science, Psychology, and Physics. She should be considered a Harvard graduate but wasn't. She seemed to be misplaced down here with me. She worked really hard and did multiple tasks in IT and business section of the company. It was surprising that she wasn't promoted. My only guess was that she looked rather plain. Short brown hair, green eyes, and a little bit of some thighs. She had no ass or tits to speak off. It must have something related to her simple appeal. So in short, they were using her skills and talents without recognizing or acknowledging her. They must have something on her because this was workplace abuse. I tried to tell her she should look for another job with her talent but she said it was fine. I didn't know what else I could do.

Girl in a jacket

This was my life until one day, I got assignment by an email. I logged into my computer like any other day, checked my email for anything new. I received a task that needed to complete from somewhere in Rachel's department. I don't normally get them but they do pop up. I started to work the task in my monotonous manner like it was normal. It seemed typical until I found a link to a certain file. I opened it and was surprised a little.


"hmmm." A peer hard as scan over it. It didn't seem like a file that should belong here.


It was the roster, or listing of employees of our company. Under most circumstance, this could be easy to find but not here. I studied one of the persons on the list. The roster had so much information about them. It was far beyond the typical data that an employer stores. This had their likes, dislikes, relationship status, extremely sensitive health information, having an affair and who the affair was with, and hidden phobias. It had employee's most private information.


"What the hell? are they spying on us?" I scroll to my file. There was my name, address, phone number, social security number, bank account information, every aspect of my personal life was there, even my secret obsession with breakfast cereal. This was just a personnel directory of everyone and their lives, not even HR keeps this kind of information.


"This is just wrong." I search over all they have on me. It was extensive. I mean, it's none of their business. This was a huge invasion of my privacy.


"Let me just fix that." I was going to erase this data. I had to protect what is mine. Once it was gone, I could see about reporting them.


The computer popped up with an error. "User cannot change their personal data."


"They have security in place to prevent a person from deleting their own information. Cheeky. I guess if you are a whistleblower, you have to risk your own personal information being used against you. It couldn't be done solo.


"I wonder if Rachel would help me." I ponder. I searched her information up. I was going to show her this.


"Hey Rachel." I lean back to whisper to her cubicle. She wasn't there. I remember that she went to get coffee. "Dang, missed her. I will get her when she gets back."


I looked back at my screen. I was about to minimize it when a thought crossed my mind. Would this have the information that the company could have against Rachel? I had to see.


"I'm sorry, Rachel." I knew it was breach of our friendship but I had to know.


I skim over the file. I only wanted to find something that the company was using against her, didn't want to dig too deep into her personal life. As I quickly scan over it, I accidentally click my mouse, causing something to be able to be changed.


"Oops" I said in frustration. I tried to undo it but I hit the wrong button.


"Damnit, I clicked the wrong thing." I rubbed my head. I didn't think it would make a difference. I checked what I had changed.


It was her breast size. I was in her physical description and health. I looked at what it was now. I had put it down that she had a B-cup. Which was wrong because she didn't really have a bust. She didn't even reach an A-cup.


"That should be fine." I closed out the file. I didn't want to touch anything I shouldn't. I was lucky that it wasn't a serious thing I accidentally changed.


I got up from my desk. "I should probably go find her." I decide it was best bring this up to her as soon as possible because I would be tempted to look again to find the dirt the company had on her. I walked over to the break room to talk to her.


"Hey Rachel, could I talk to you for a second?" I found her drinking coffee.


"Yes what is it?" Rachel responds. She holds her coffee out and puts her hand on her small hip. She looked quietly serious. She had been enjoying her break when she interrupted by me.


I stopped for a second before I spoke. I looked down at her as I noticed something right away. Her breasts were bigger. They were pushing slightly against the fabric of her suit. This was strange as I knew she had no breasts to speak of before but here she had a small rack.

Girl in a jacket

"I... uhm. Sorry to disturb. I had a problem with my computer and I.. was going to see if you could, hm, fix it. But I see you are on your break. I will try to see if I can fix it myself. If not, I will ask later when you are not on break." I apologize awkwardly.


"Oh, there is nothing to apologize about." She pulls her coffee cup near her chest. She doesn't seem to notice that her breast are bigger. She is acting as if it was normal. "I can go help you if you need it."


"Its alright." I wave my hands for her not to do anything. "I probably haven't tried everything. I will go try more things to see if I can solve it."

Rachel sips her coffee. "Sounds good." She gives a slight smile. I leave after that.


I go to my desk in my cubicle and bury my face in my hands. I was questioning if I saw it right. Rachel's breasts were bigger, more so they exist now. I was running through my head what that meant. I had known her for a while now so I should know what her body is like. She didn't have any boobs. So why did hers suddenly get bigger?


I continued my work throughout the day with this in my head. The idea that popped into my head was that changing the employee information on this directory actually changed them in real life. This file wasn't a recording of what employees are, it was actually them. The only person who knew of the changes seemed to be the person who changed it. It was amazing if true but I had to find out if it was true.


A very big visible change was required. I couldn't do it on myself as the roster seemed to prevent self usage. I could change Rachel. I have to think of an option that was subtle but obvious. I couldn't do the breasts or butt. That would be inappropriate as coworkers. I had to change something else. Eyes? Hair? Skin?


"Damn it. Blue Screen of Death. Now my work is backlogged until it restarts." Rachel groans from her cubicle. She got a rare brutal computer error.


It gave me an idea, the color blue. I could change something to blue. Blue skin would be a bad choice and blue eyes could be subtly different from her green eyes. I was going to make her hair blue. I quickly typed in her profile that she had blue hair, closed it, and lean back to talk to her.


"That is unfortunate. How long do you think it is going to take to get back up?"


"Probably at least thirty minutes." Rachel answers. She was flipping through some paper documents. She didn't look happy. "I will just have to do the hard way or organize these things to hopefully catch up on work. Gah! It's annoying."


"Yeah, I hate those blue screens." I say. "They really kill productivity."


"Don't they?" Rachel says. Her voice sounded disappointed. She looks up at me. "I guess I will just have to wait and do this." She sighs.


As she shuffles through the papers in her lap peevishly, I notice a change in her hair. Strands started to turn blue, a light blue. I was witnessing her hair changing color to what I wrote.

Girl in a jacket

"Is there anything I can do to help? to help keep you on track?" I offered. I had to make an excuse as to why I was staring.


"Thank you." She smiled. "Yes, You could type in some work for me while I wait. That would be great." She adds as she finds the document she wants to work on. She hands it across to me. Her hair is completely blue now.


"No problem." I grab the document as I silently gawk at the transformation. I went to my desk and started to work on it.


The test worked. Rachel's hair turned to blue. The file had reality bending powers. I could change people in my workplace. This was incredible. I had so much power. I wonder what sort of things I could do. "Wait." I thought. "The blue hair is obvious to me to see but does the person I change notice it. Rachel's hair is short so she probably wouldn't notice the change. I have to make it a change to that only she would notice. I also have to see if others notice it too. I can change people but I don't know if they notice the change."


I go back to her profile on the account. I see about what else I could change. I decided that the hair was still a good choice. I gave a few inches more to it to make it longer. Rachel should notice the extra length if she could perceive the change. I also increased her bust size up a cup to a C-cup. Coworkers and herself would definitely notice that change besides the blue hair.


I closed the roster. I had to see the changes. I grabbed the document she gave me and handed it back.


"Here you go." I say. "Sorry I took so long. I am sure this will help you catch up on your work." I hand her the document.


"Thank you. That has helped out a lot." She says brightly, flipping a lock of hair back. Her hair had grown to reach her neck. She was treating it as if she always had her hair that length. She didn't notice the changes.


She had too. For with her larger cleavage, she had unbutton some of the top buttons of her dress shirt to show some tits. Before she would never had done that.


"It is my pleasure." I blush a little at this new Rachel. She was becoming more pretty and less average.


"Now I can fill out my report on time." Rachel starts shifting her documents around. "Thank you so much. I owe you one." She smiles.


"You are welcome." I respond. "I'm glad I can help."


"Well, I need to return these documents. My shift ends soon." She stands up.


"I'm feeling a little hungry. I'm going to get a snack from the vending machine." You make an excuse to get up too.


"Next time I'm down there with you, I will buy. Actually, the next three times. You saved my butt there" Rachel cheerfully says. She was really glad for your help. She starts walking down the hallway in between cubicles to the records room.


"Glad I could help." I reply. I watch her as I follow.


I was watching everyone else as Rachel walked by, seeing if they notice the new changes. No one notice. They all perceived that it was normal. I followed her until the break room where I broke off. I quietly looked at vending machine as I ponder what happen. I had changed reality and no one noticed. I had this incredible power at my finger tips.


I stayed there a long time thinking of my options, options with what I could do. It was like this vending machine. I could pick and choose what I wanted in someone else. The difference it seemed was that I didn't have to pay for it.


"I can get whatever I want." I pressed an option on the vending machine. I got the large bag of chips this time. I could go big with this file. I walked out of the break room feeling as if the whole company belonged to me.


"Have a nice rest of your day. I hope you do good." Rachel waves to me. She was carrying her stuff with her. Her work day must be over.

Girl in a jacket

"Uh... thank you. you have a nice rest of your day." I reply.


I return to my desk. I have an hour left of work. As I contemplate what power I had, I thought of what Rachel said. "I hope you do good." It struck at my core a bit. I was planning to go crazy with this but I am now questioning the sanity of it. This vending machine had a price that I didn't realize. It would probably cost me my sanity and mind. I would become a jerk, being cruel with power.


"I will go in small steps. I can't let this go to my head." I decided to make small changes to people at a time. I didn't need to become crazy.


I proceeded to change two coworkers personality a little. The ones that annoyed me a lot. I made them less complainy. The only other person I changed was Rachel again. I gave her long hair and increased her bust again. She was pack some serious heat with an E-cup.


"She won't be a simple girl anymore." I said as I packed up. I was excited to see Rachel tomorrow, to see how she looked. I left, headed home, and slept.


*********************************


As I walk into work the next day, I was greeted with Rachel sitting at her cubicle. Her hair was long and reached her shoulders, tying it up in a side ponytail. A new sense of fashion for her. She wore a black pencil skirt, white buttoned dress shirt, and heels. She also wore a black bra that was peaking out slightly from her cleavage. Her breasts were large and perky, giving her a nice form. She was no longer the plain girl of the office. She was one of the more attractive ladies here.


She was looking at me with happy eyes from her phone. "Good morning!" She says cheerfully. "Did you sleep well?"

Girl in a jacket

"Oh yeah. It was great. How was your night?" I ask.


"It was okay. I went out with some friends. I did go out dancing. I had fun doing that. I met a few guys too. One was cute! He seemed interested. We'll see how things go. He offered to take me out tonight." Rachel explains her night. She looks genuinely happy about it.


"That's awesome." I say. I appeared happy for her but internally I was surprised. She normally didn't have guys hitting on her when she went out with friends. With the changes I made to her body, she was a prized target.


"How was your evening?" She asks.


"It was typical. Got home, made dinner, watch a show, and then go to bed." I answer. I was turning on my computer. I had to check the file. I was curious to see what I did to her changed anything else.


"You need to get out more." She tells you with a wink. "You won't find anyone staying inside your house."


"True but I might try one of those dating apps. I can find someone that way." I quip.


"Hey, that's cheating." She giggles.


"Hey Rachel, looking good like always." A random guy coworker walks by. Someone who would normally not associate with Rachel.


"Thank you." She replies. She doesn't give him much attention. The guy had his attention on her. He leans his arm on top of the cubicle wall. He tries to flaunt his best features as he was going to flirt with her.


"Rachel, I went to this bar a week ago with a friend. The atmosphere there was incredible, music fantastic, and great bar food. I should bring you out there sometime." The guy says in a flirty tone.


Rachel starts typing on her keyboard. She was ignoring him.


The guy sees this and becomes a little frustrated. He is normally seen as a great catch. Rachel, an office hottie, wasn't going along with his advances. "Are you listening?" The guy asks.


"No." She replied.


"I'm sorry. You are beautiful and I would love to take you out. I could show you a good time." He continues.


"I don't think so." Rachel says.


"Come on, I know you want to. What's wrong? Don't tell me you're already taken." The guy says.


"Possibly." Rachel glares up at him. She wasn't like this conversation. "I'm busy with work. Could you please leave?"


"What's the matter with you? I just wanted to ask you out. You could use a good man like me." He says.


"I don't need a guy like you. Leave me alone." Rachel says.


The guy stands back. He takes his arm off the cubicle wall. "Fine. But if we ever meet again, you will regret it." He turns around and leaves.


"Damn." She pinches her brow. "I hate flirty guys. They only want to pull my pants down. I am not interested in men like that." She sits back in her chair and sighs.


"Life is not about that. Those who think like that are jerks." I answer her. Having heard the whole conversation and from our conversation, before being interrupted, I had a question for her. "What sort of guys do you like?"


"I like guys that are funny. I enjoy talking to them. I like a guy that has a good personality. I feel like they are worth spending time with. I like to laugh and have fun. But I want a guy who is also grounded. I'm not attracted to guys that are full of themselves. I'd rather be with someone who isn't trying to impress everyone but is confident and somewhat simple. I guess that's why I'm single." Rachel answers my question.


"I see, what about the guy from last night?" I was curious about who this guy was. From her answer, I could see that personality was still the same after the changes I made. She behaves differently, and others, because of it but everyone at their core was still the same. I would have to change personality in their file for that.


"He was okay. He seems nice enough but I don't really know him." Rachel says. "That's why we are meeting tonight, so I can get more information."


"Good luck." I tell her.


"Thanks." She replies. "I'll let you know how it goes."


"I look forward to hearing about it tomorrow." I say.


She smiles. We both return to our work.


A little bit later. I pulled up that employee roster file. I wanted to make a change here and there, especially to the office flirt. I was going to make him disinterested in Rachel. I didn't want him to seek revenge for her turning him down or have him annoy her. It would be good for the office atmosphere. I could change every flirtatious person here to stop them from stopping by and hitting on her. I decided to go to her file to see I could do it all in one fell swoop. I was surprised a little by what I saw.


Under her relationship status, it said "Single(potentially about to be dating.) Person they are potentially dating: XXXXXXX XXXXXX."


The employee directory had updated itself with Rachel's current data from her meeting a guy last night. It was showing that this file was really powerful if it could keep up with people's lives instantly like that.


"What if changed her relationship status to being in a relationship with me?" That idea suddenly popped into my head.


I couldn't change myself with the document but I could others. I had change the personality of others that annoyed me yesterday into bearable people. I was slightly changing myself because I changed how they affected me. What if I changed someone to like me? or be in a relationship with me? I could use that sort of loophole to change me, or give myself a girlfriend. My low luck with women could be fixed this way if I changed someone's relationship status to dating me. I could make Rachel be in a relationship with me. It would stop the flirtatious guys from flirting with her. It was two birds with one stone.


"Are you beginning to crazy with power?" A warning thought went through my mind.


Was this being cruel with power? being a jerk? Was I stepping down this route of going insane because I could change anyone here? I was changing Rachel's whole life if I put her in a relationship with me, or any other women here. But I really wanted to be in a relationship with a woman.


"I will put her interest in me, romantically." I make a compromise. "That way I can make it more dependent on her to make a decision than me." I thought as I typed a change in her likes.


I closed that file and continued my work. I didn't see or hear any changes in personality after I updated her profile. We continued to work like normal. I was feeling proud about it because it seemed that I was giving her another avenue for a relationship instead of commanding her into one.


A bit before lunch, I had to attend a meeting. It was a typical boring meeting. Once the meeting was over, I headed back to my cubicle. On the way, Rachel popped out of a bathroom and walked ahead of me in the hall. I got a good look at her beautiful backside. My heart beat a little bit faster. I was very glad that she was walking in front of me so I could see her ass and legs. I had to take a moment and appreciate how great she looked.

Girl in a jacket

When we reached our cubicles, she motioned for me to come to her cubicle to show me something. When I walked over to her cubicle to see what she wanted to show me, she went close to my ear and whispered. "Did you enjoy the view?"


I blush as I got caught staring at her walking back from the meeting. "Uh yeah, sorry." I told her.


She laughed. "Don't worry about it. I thought that you might be interested." She tells me.


I'm not sure how I felt about her talking to me that way. I felt it was a bit flirtatious. This had to be part of what I changed about her. The professional and friendly banter would be replaced with Rachel hinting, or obviously stating it like this, at her romantic interest in me. I did feel a slight tingle of excitement at her statement.


"I uh... still have to apologize. It wasn't very professional of me." I nervously reply. I didn't know how to respond a girl showing interest in me, especially when I adjusted her attractiveness to me.


"You're so cute." She pats my shoulder as she giggles at me. "You don't have to be that professional with me. We are friends. We can tease a bit like this." Adjusting herself to show me her ample cleavage.

Girl in a jacket

I turn red by her provocative move towards me. Her breasts were almost popping out of her shirt. I kept looking up at her face. I wanted to say something, but I felt awkward and tongue tied. I just stood there dumbfounded at her boldness. I regain confidence in what she said to bring me here.


"Is there something you wanted to show me?" I pointed at her computer screen, distracting myself.


"You're no fun." She pouts. "But I like that innocence." She smiles seductively before turning to her computer. "Yes, can you look at this file and tell me what you think."


She showed me what she wanted to show me and I return to my cubicle. I was left in my head to think of this new behavior from Rachel that I created. I had to wonder if I made a mistake with her. Maybe I shouldn't have changed her personality like this. But I needed a relationship with a woman and I was making it happen with her by changing her likes. This seemed like the moral dilemma I had before about forcing someone into a relationship but I wanted one. It was an internal struggle for me. I go back to the file and look up her page. I stare hard at it as I could change it right now. I look down at her relationship status.


It still read. "Single(potentially about to be dating.) Person they are potentially dating: XXXXXXX XXXXXX."


Nothing had changed from before. She was still going to see that guy that she met yesterday. She mentioned she was interested in him and it looked like she was still going to see him with her personality change.


"That will be the test." I thought. "She has another option right now. I will ask her out because that would be her decision if she says yes or no. This way I am not forcing her into a relationship." I made this excuse in my head. If she chooses to see that other guy, then I would let her go. If she chooses me, then she is mine.


I continued to work as I made this plan. It wasn't until the afternoon, when Rachel went to the break room for some coffee, that I made my move. I got up and went to the break room. She was only one there. She was sitting on the counter, drinking her coffee. She saw me walk in and waved to me.


"What's up?" She asked me while smiling.


I walk towards her. "I'm doing pretty good. I was actually coming to talk to you."


"Oh yeah? What about?" She asks curiously. She perked up by sitting straight, causing her chest to jut out.


"I was wondering if you would like to go out sometime. Just us two." I smile shyly at her. This is a bold step for me under normal circumstance but it felt the same way still. I know I had made her like me but there was the other guy she was planning on seeing tonight. I only had a yes or no answer coming from her.


She giggles at my proposal. "Did my flirting finally reach you?" She winks playfully. "Of course I would love to. I have been waiting for you to ask." She was really happy at me asking her out.

Girl in a jacket

"Really?" I was shocked. "What about the other guy? the one you are going out on a date tonight?" I was afraid that she would decline my offer. Here she was gladly accepting it. I was elated.


"Well, I only just met him. Besides, I had been aiming for you though for a long time. You finally notice and decide to ask me out. I cannot say no to that now." She smiled and winked at me again. "I can miss a date with him." She shoos the person she met yesterday away. She was focused on me.


"Awesome. Where would you like to go?"


"How about you keep it a secret. I would like that. How about you meet me at my desk after work?" Rachel suggests. She was kicking her legs in the air with joy.


"Ok." I reply excitedly. "I will meet you there and we'll go from there." I smile at her with my heart pounding fast.


"Sounds good." She smiles at me. She looked so pretty.


I make my way back to my desk, my mind soaring in the clouds. Rachel chose me over some other guy. I was ecstatic. After having no luck, I finally had a date with someone who was interested in me. I might have influenced with changing her likes to me but I was competing against some random person who she potentially could have been in a relationship with. I gave her a choice and she chose me.


"Since she is going to be yours, why don't you make her the best Rachel?" That thought through my head. I had this power to make her sexy and amazing, I should use it.


I went to the roster on my computer. I opened up her profile. There was a small voice in the back of my head saying, "You should stop. This is getting into the ground that will drive people insane with power." I didn't listen. I had tempted myself earlier with changing Rachel to like me. I was letting that temptation take hold. If Rachel was going to be my girlfriend, I will make her amazing.


The first thing I changed was her relationship status. I changed it to dating me. I made her hair longer and smoothed her skin. I changed her metabolism, allergies, and such to make her body is healthy. I gave her a little bigger ass and 3 inches more of height. She would be closer to my height. I gave her similar interest to me and new skills, like archery and painting. As I changed this about her, I noticed her job, IT staff. I was going to change that to something way better in the company like she deserved. I erased it and put in CEO.


"Notice, there can only be one CEO of the company at a time. Are you sure about this change?" A notification popped.


"Weird." I mumbled to myself. I click make changes. Soon, reality would bend to this new design.


"We have an open desk over here. This is where you will start." An upper management person spoke. I look up to see them leading a new hire down towards your cubicle. He points to the one across from you, Rachel's cubicle. "This one is empty."


That comment from him was weird. Rachel desk was there. I look over to see no Rachel and none of her stuff there. She was gone. The man looks over to me, pats my back, and says, "You're lucky. This guy has the CEO's heart. She will grace her presence down here occasionally. So work hard and you could get notice. But keep it on the down low from everyone else. We don't want them to get"


"Nice to meet you. I'm Henry Bletter" The new hire greeted me.


"Nice to meet you as well." I return the greeting. I was coming to realize that I changed Rachel from a cubicle desk to the office all the way near the top of the tower. I had made it so Rachel wasn't next to me anymore.


"Once you get settled in, just ask him to help with the login. He will help you understand the ropes here." The upper management guy tells me to assist him. I felt obligated to now. "Have fun." He left.


"So how did you meet the CEO?" The new hire asked.


"It is a secret." I replied. I was thinking through my new situation. I was going to be as secretive as possible until I know what to do.


"Oh, okay." He shrugs disappointedly and goes back to setting up his desk.


I had an issue now. As long as I was going to help him this afternoon, I would not be able to open the powerful employee roster. I couldn't make any changes unnoticed. I had to access the file. I wanted to change things still. I had one option.



I attached my work phone to the computer and started to download the file. This was most definitely illegal for me to download people's personal data but I wanted to the power to control. I unplugged my work phone once I was finished downloading. I should still have access because my work phone was tied to my account. I had to check to see if the document had power on my phone.


I looked up Henry Bletter's profile. Once I found it, I looked at the basic information at the beginning. That is where I changed the data. I changed his name to Henrietta and the gender to female.


"I got everything set up and my things put up. Could you help me log in?" I heard a feminine voice from Rachel's former cubicle.


I look to see that Henry had indeed transformed to Henrietta. The file still worked on my work phone.

Girl in a jacket

"Of course." I go to help her.


I spent the rest of work day getting Henrietta settled in. Once the day was over, I packed and gathered my things, especially my work phone. I bid farewell to Henrietta and head to the elevator. I was going up. I had agreed to meet up with Rachel after work for a date. Since I made her the CEO of the company, she was near the top of the tower. I step into the elevator and waited to see how Rachel's new life was like.


I arrived at the top and went to the CEO's office. Outside was her secretary. She waved when she saw me come up.


"She will be ready in thirty minutes. Can you wait that long?" She asks.


"Yes, ma'am." I reply politely. I decide to take a seat on the couch. It is a nice room. There is a large window with the city skyline outside. I had given all this status to Rachel. It was incredible.


After fifteen minutes, the secretary started to pack up. She was getting ready to leave. "Ms. Rachel will come out and get you when she is done. She told me to go home early. I'm guessing you two have a date tonight?"


"We do." I smiled.


"Well, have a good night then!" She said and left.


I was left alone for another fifteen minutes. When those fifteen minutes where up, Rachel came out of her office. Rachel comes out looking amazing. She has a black skirt on and a white button up shirt on. Her hair was tied up into a bun. She looks so much more powerful than before. She had a confident stride when she walked over to me.


"Hey there handsome. You look great." Rachel complimented me.


"Thanks. You look pretty amazing yourself." I returned the compliment.


"Thank you." Rachel blushed. Then she giggled. "I was coming out to tell you that I have one more thing to do but you can come in my office while I do it. I'm sorry to ask this but I am a CEO. I can get pretty busy over the smallest things." Rachel apologizes.


"Don't worry about it. I have time." I say.


Rachel leads the way to her office. We enter and Rachel closes the door behind us. She sits down at her desk and starts to work on whatever it is that needs doing. I look over her office. It was very spacious and well lit. The large window behind her desk let in a lot of sunlight. It gave a pretty view of city. The benefits of being a CEO!


"Done." She said after two minutes. That was strange. I didn't expect the task to be that short that would hold her up. "Now I can talk to you about what is really going on."

Girl in a jacket

"Huh?" I was visibly confused. I thought we were going on a date. I had made things work this way with the file. I had changed reality for there to be a date. I didn't think anything else would happen besides that.
Chapter End Notes:
The second part is where it becomes intense