- Text Size +

“I think I’m done,” Quinn muttered, slamming the philosophy textbook closed.

“Same,” Kelly sighed, pushing her own volume away from her, “you guys want to call it a night?”

“On studying sure,” Derrick said with a grin, “but if you guys want to order a pizza or something, I’m buying.”

“Yes!” Iris said excitedly, “I’m starving.”

The four of them had gathered at Quinn’s apartment for a study session. It was a decent sized one bedroom apartment, and between Kelly and Derrick’s dorm rooms, or Iris’s studio, it had the best living room area for meeting up.

Kelly had tagged along out of a mix of suspicion and a desire to keep Derrick out of Quinn’s clutches, but her guard had been lowered considerably throughout the night. Quinn and Iris were disturbingly… normal, or at least she didn’t find them particularly offensive.

But let’s take a look around… she thought, peering at the dark haired girl, “I’m going to go use the restroom,” she said, standing up.

“It’s through my bedroom,” Quinn said, pulling up a local pizza place on her phone.

Kelly nodded, walking nonchalantly through and closing the door behind her. She glanced around Quinn’s bedroom; one wall was adorned with a poster from a metal band Kelly didn’t recognize. Her eyes lingered a moment on a single anime figurine, the monster from a well known horror anime, poking out from a series of dark colored shirts haphazardly thrown over the dresser.

She leaned down to look under the bed next, half expecting to find a pair of hamster cages for her and Derrick, ready to go, but frowned as she saw nothing. She rooted around another few minutes, sure she’d find a bag of “Tiny Food Pellets” or some other indication that Quinn had or soon would have a tiny captive, but all she came up with was a sock that had tumbled under the box spring.

“Get lost?” Quinn smirked, crossing her arms as Kelly jumped up in surprise.

“I-I…” Kelly gulped, then stood up, giving Quinn a steely gaze, “tinies have to be careful about people,” she said defensively.

Quinn giggled as she saw her sock was still in Kelly’s hand, “wow, I heard tinies develop a thing for feet, but it’s crazy to see it in action.”

Kelly’s eyes went wide and she dropped the sock like it was on fire, “t-that’s not what I was looking for-“

“And what were you looking for?” Quinn asked, sauntering closer, her smug grin growing wider, “what exactly does an evil girl who wants to kidnap tinies have that gives her away?”

“I don’t know, cages maybe?” Kelly said, “and glue traps.”

“Like for bugs?” Quinn asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Yeah, mousetraps hurt like hell but they don’t really slow a tiny down,” Kelly explained, “those god damn sticky boards though-“ she blinked, realizing Quinn was grinning wickedly at her, then stopped talking immediately.

“Glue traps,” Quinn giggled, “I’ll have to keep that in mind…”

Kelly glared at her back as the other girl walked back into the living room where the rest of them were debating pizza toppings, how does Derrick not see that you’re evil!? She wondered incredulously. She’d seen this kind of girl before, the weird type who got off on power over other people… she shivered, and forced herself to follow Quinn. She saw the way he smiled as the raven haired girl plopped next to him on the couch, her breasts jiggling slightly beneath her tight shirt, and scowled, oh… right…

“Kelly, you’re into all that Japanimation stuff, right?” Quinn asked, “pick a movie or something for us.”

Kelly blinked as Quinn tossed her the remote, “Uh… well what kind of stuff do you guys like?”

“Get weird with it,” Quinn said, leaning back, “Iris?”

“I already made her watch JoJo,” Iris said, chewing her lip, “so… yeah, she can probably handle just about anything.”

“I haven’t seen an anime since Dragonball,” Derrick laughed, “but sure Kelly, impress us.”

Kelly looked down at the remote and thought it over, slowly smiling, “O-Okay, if you’re sure!”

The group began casually comparing taste in movies and TV shows, and by the time the pizza had arrived the group had drifted into arguments over the merits of various movie sequels. Kelly found that her tastes lined up with Quinn’s more than she wanted to admit, and as they laughed together she realized she hadn’t just hung out with anyone since before she shrank…

“Finally,” Iris said, getting up to answer the door. She pulled the door open, “your late-“ she stopped, seeing the short blonde man, about her own height, handing her the boxes. Like Derrick, he had a Nullifier on his wrist.

“Sorry about the long delivery time,” he said, handing them the boxes, “we’re swamped tonight.”

“N-No problem,” Iris said, fighting to keep her gaze off the Nullifier.

He frowned, noticing where she was staring, then forced a smile, “Yeah, part of coming back to full size is having a job again, can’t live in the ex-girlfriend’s doll house anymore, you know?”

“You lived with your ex-girlfriend during your tiny years?” Quinn asked, raising an eyebrow as the other three occupants of the apartment turned his way, “isn’t that a little risky?”

“We split on good terms about two days before I shrank,” he said with a shrug, “I was actually coming by to pick up my stuff when the big downsizing happened… luckily she’s pretty nice, always was. I guess it pays to stay on good terms after a breakup.” He glanced at his Nullifier’s clock, “look guys, I’ve got to get going, lots of houses, you know?”

“Y-Yeah,” Iris said, her heart pounding as she gave him a goofy grin, “see ya!”

She closed the door and brought the pizza to Quinn’s small kitchenette, and a moment later the others crowded around the food.

“Odd choice, an ex-girlfriend as your caretaker,” Derrick said, grabbing a slice.

“He’s lucky he didn’t end up as her slave,” Kelly muttered.

“Oh come on guys, not every big person is evil,” Quinn said, rolling her eyes. Kelly shot her a glare and Quinn fought a giggle, Oh come on Kelly, I’m not THAT bad. She took a bite of the pizza, making eye contact with the other girl. In truth Quinn was starting to enjoy the formerly tiny girl’s company, Derrick’s too… Remember why you’re in this! She reminded herself, don’t get soft now…

“Okay,” Quinn said, pointing to the empty room’s whiteboard, “Let’s review “Operation No Outside Food” again.”

“You invite Derrick to that movie he wanted to see,” Iris nodded eagerly, “but there’s a mixup with the tickets!”

“And it’s tragically sold out!” Quinn giggled, “meaning the only way we can both get in to see it is if he takes off his Nullifier and lets me sneak him in!”

“And where will you sneak our poor boy in?” Iris giggled.

“Not sure yet,” Quinn mused, “but once we’re inside, I’ll get a large popcorn, and my adorable little tiny boy-toy will get to swim and play in it,” Quinn sighed, “but unfortunately I’m just not looking while I scoop that popcorn into my mouth and… boom, he goes with it. Derrick ends up as a concession.”

“And you conveniently don’t notice he’s gone until the movie’s over!” Iris said, practically leaping out of her chair.

“The only question is how he gets out,” Quinn mused, “well, overplanning can ruin some of the fun.” She laughed evilly, “the best part is Derrick won’t suspect a thing!”

“Quinn’s going to try to eat you if you go that movie with her,” Kelly said.

Derrick bit his lip as he stared at the girl blocking the dorm exit, “Well uh… yeah, I think she might,” he admitted.

“So why are you going!?” Kelly exclaimed, “just stay here with me, we’ll watch Star Wars without her!”

“But there’s a new one,” Derrick muttered, “and I haven’t been to the movies since before I got tiny.”

“Do you actually like her?” Kelly asked angrily.

“Well… yeah,” he admitted with a chuckle, “she’s kind of out there, but…” he sighed, “I kind of wish I’d done what you did…”

Kelly softened, “w-what do you mean?”

“Gone out, ran around when I was tiny,” he explained, “I spent the last two years in my room, living more like a hamster than a person.” He smiled, “I want to do some stupid stuff now, seize the day, experience life, you know?”

Kelly sighed, “fine, have fun, I hope she does eat you!”

“I’ll stay one step ahead of her,” he said with a shrug, “besides, it wouldn’t be the end of the world right?”

Kelly just rolled her eyes, “yeah, we heal from just about anything, but it all still hurts Derrick, have fun.”

“H-Hey guys,” Iris said, startling them both, “Kelly, look what I have!” She held up a big stack of blue-rays, “I got this big stack of pirated 90’s animes with the original subs and dubs, swears included, but I don’t know what they are, so I was thinking you could help me watch and label them all?”

Kelly rolled her eyes, “this is obviously an attempt to keep me distracted while Quinn does whatever she’s going to do to Derrick.”

“No way!” Iris said, “I’ve just suddenly developed an interest in uh…” she glanced at one of the few labeled discs, “Trigun.”

Kelly raised an eyebrow, “Fine, whatever, I’ll play along.” She shot a glance at Derrick as she ushered Iris into her dorm room, “you enjoy your date.”

“I’m sorry,” Quinn said apologetically as they stood outside the theater, “I could’ve sworn I bought two tickets…”

Derrick raised an eyebrow, damn, she’s moving fast, “Oh well,” he said with a smirk, “I guess we’ll just have to go do something else-“

“Unless you want to sneak in,” Quinn said, her eyes flashing eagerly.

Well Derrick, you wanted excitement, With shrug he decided to step into the trap, “okay, what’s your plan?”

“Come on,” she giggled, grabbing his hand and slowly leading him to the edge of the parking lot. She’d parked her car far away from any others, under a few trees that provided shadows even in the already dim evening light. She’d picked this spot in the hopes that she wouldn’t be seen, and she gestured for him to get into the passengers seat while she did one final scan to see if anyone was watching them.

“Okay,” she said, giving him a smile as the passenger door closed, “slip off your nullifier, and then I’m going to sneak you in.”

“Just like store bought candy,” he guessed, “but then I’m tiny and naked through the whole movie.”

“It’s dark in there,” Quinn said, staring him in the eyes as her voice went low, “I’ll make sure nobody sees you…”

He hesitated a moment, then with a chuckle reached for his nullifier, “wait,” Quinn breathed, “l-let me do it again.” He raised an eyebrow, and she blushed, “i-it’s a rush, okay? Getting to be the one that takes that thing off you…” She bit her lip and leaned in close, and he could feel her breath in his ear as she continued in a low voice, her hand slowly creeping down his arm towards his wrist, “think about it, I get to be the one that turns you from a big, strong, man, into an itty bitty little toy… do you want to be my toy Derrick?”

“Fuck yeah,” he breathed, offering no resistance as Quinn fingers found the latch. His world spun as she flicked it open again, giggling as she watched her date dwindle into the pile of clothing in the passenger seat.

Quinn took a moment to look at his Nullifier, savoring the feeling of holding it in her hands, the key to his regrowth, to normalcy, so much of him was wrapped up in this tiny little wristwatch. A part of her wanted to just keep it forever, put it on her mantle as a trophy while Derrick was forced to watch, forever tiny and at her mercy… With a sigh she let the fantasy go, reaching over and doing the next best thing. She saw his tiny head poke out of the pile of his clothing, and she looked down at him, smiling and making sure he saw as she dropped the key to his size into her purse, zipping the top shut securely and sealing it away from him. The message was clear, he wasn’t getting big again without her permission.

“Uh… am I going in the purse too?” he asked hesitantly, watching as Quinn loomed over him, her dark hair falling down the sides of her building sized face as she stared.

“Nope,” Quinn said with a smirk. She reached down and pinched his body, lifting him up to her chest. She was wearing a low-cut black shirt, revealing her ample cleavage. She took a moment to admire his naked body before lowering him down, parting her breasts with her free hand and sliding him in. Her soft pillows quickly enveloped him, warm against his body as they all but molded themselves around his skin.

“Best view in the house,” he whispered.

“Yeah, but you’re going to have to stay out of sight until we get to our seat,” she said. A single finger came down on his head, gently pushing him further into the warm valley that easily swallowed him up. She giggled as she saw him disappear, bringing her hands up to the sides of her breasts for a minute and jiggling them slightly, making sure he was secure.

She grinned as she stepped out of the car, feeling only the slightest struggles from her prisoner. From Derrick’s perspective every step sent ripples through his prison, and he could feel the slight sway in her hips as she sauntered up to the theater. Quinn’s boobs were his world, he could smell the floral scent of the soap she’d used that day, and the sound of the outside world was muffled and faraway… it was almost hypnotic.

“Large popcorn and drink,” Quinn said to the concessions clerk, “extra butter…” She bit her lip as he handed her the snacks, and with a grin she carried them to the theater, already imagining her tiny toy struggling amid the puffy popcorn pieces, coating his delicious little body in a layer of extra flavor.

She glanced around the theater as she walked in, seeing only a handful of other patrons. She stalked up to the top corner of the theater, picking the seats where she wouldn’t be seen or heard, and with a smug and victorious sigh, sat in the seat just as the lights dimmed and the trailer began. This was it, the culmination of her fantasy, it was finally going to happen.

Derrick felt an enormous pair of fingers dip down into his prison, and he blinked as the light from the movie screen stung his eyes as his giant date withdrew him from captivity in her cleavage.

“Enjoy the ride?” she asked, enjoying the dazed and blissful expression on his face.

“B-Best way to travel,” he managed. He looked down at her chest almost longingly as she dangled him by one arm in front of her face. He’d heard other tinies would often be carried in such intimate places… but this was the first time he’d experienced it himself. He fought the urge to fight against her fingertip and dive back into that paradise, but as the opening crawl of the movie began, he started to come to his senses.

“How about a little popcorn?” Quinn said sweetly, lowering him down onto the pile of popped kernels. She released him, and he fell into the tub, splashing the pieces around as he sank into them.

“I love popcorn!” he laughed excitedly, wading through the tub and trying not to sink, it was a lot like being in a ball pit, staying near the top was a constant effort until he managed to get to the edge and hang his arms out. Once he was secure, he grabbed one of the pieces, easily the size of his head, and took a bite while Quinn looked on, amused. “Food isn’t as good when you’re tiny,” he explained, “the textures are all wrong… but popcorn’s different, it’s still pretty good, so I ate a lot of it during my tiny years.”

“I like it too,” Quinn said, popping a piece in her mouth, “I could eat it all day…” she reached down, taking another handful just behind Derrick, forcing him to shift his position slightly as the mass of popcorn shifted. Look at you, she thought excitedly, just begging for it… She looked around the theater, the handful of other people were engrossed with the scene playing out on the screen, as was Derrick, completely oblivious to her hungry gaze. She slowly reached for him, licking her lips and savoring the salty taste of the popcorn butter, eagerly anticipating the next morsel.

“This is really nice,” he said suddenly, not turning around.

She paused, her hand halfway to him, “what do you mean?” she asked.

“Well, when I shrank, there was a lot I thought I’d never do again,” he said, still staring at the movie screen, “going on dates, going to the movies… I know it’s silly, but… well it means a lot, thanks for going out with me.”

Don’t choke up, she scowled at herself, just grab him and… and… She sighed, grabbing a piece of popcorn instead of the tiny boy, letting him enjoy the opening of the movie undisturbed.

“So, give me the story behind this guy in the black helmet,” Quinn said, soft enough not to disturb the other patrons.

Derrick turned around, looking up at her incredulously, “you’re joking, have you never seen one of these movies?”

“Nope, I know he’s some guy’s father and that’s about it,” Quinn said.

Derrick rolled his eyes, “so let’s start with the Force,” he said, “it’s like this mystical power…”

“And so somehow Palpatine returned,” Derrick explained as the final credits began to roll, “and that was how the sequel trilogy ended.”

“Wow,” Quinn laughed as the other patrons filed out of the theater, “so you’re saying this one was just a spinoff?”

“The Return of Dash Rendar, yeah,” Derrick explained, “I can’t believe he got his own movie, but I thought it was pretty good.”

“We’ll have to watch those older movies together sometime,” Quinn said with a sigh. I can’t believe I just let the chance go by… well, he had a good time at least. And she had too, to be honest, she didn’t really care for science fiction, but Derrick’s passion for the movie series was cute, and so was he…

Derrick stared ahead a moment, thinking, so obviously she was lying about the movie being sold out, he thought, looking at the nearly deserted theater, and she put me in a popcorn bowl and everything… Kelly was definitely right, Quinn had set him up to be small, and she’d put him in a compromising spot in the middle of her snack… and she hadn’t gone for it. Maybe Kelly’s wrong, she’s not into that whole thing after all? He thought a moment, then smiled, deciding to test the waters.

“Aw man,” he said, looking down at himself, “I got covered in butter sitting in the popcorn for the whole movie, I can’t put my clothes on like this I’ll ruin them.”

Quinn licked her lips nervously, “I could wash you off in the bathroom sink or something…”

The two of them were completely alone in the theater now, the very last of the credits were rolling across the screen, illuminating the two of them in a soft blue glow. From his spot in the popcorn tub, Derrick could tell he’d hit a nerve with her, and, fighting a laugh, he decided to keep going.

“No, the faucet would be too cold,” he said blithely, “or too hot… I’ve had plenty of showers in sinks to know these places are going to suck for it…” he sighed, “if only there was someplace warm I could go to get all this greasy butter off of me…”

“Okay,” Quinn snapped, “a-are you teasing me right now, or what-“

“Yes,” he laughed, enjoying how he’d flustered the giant girl after an evening of being her plaything, “seriously Quinn, the movie was sold out?” he gestured around at the empty seats, “you wanted me small from the moment you invited me out.”

Quinn sank into her chair, not wanting to make eye contact, “yeah… sorry.”

“Don’t worry about it,” he laughed, “I had a good time...” he hesitated a moment, chewing his lip and trying to decide if he really wanted to take the next step. “Whatever you were planning to do… y-you can do it,” he gulped, “if you want…”

Her eyes lit up, and she loomed over the popcorn bowl, a predatory smile coming over her face as she leered down at the tiny boy. She licked her lips, reaching for him, and pinching his torso between her fingers as she lifted him up.

“You sure?” she giggled.

He just nodded, too nervous to say anything else as he was brought to up to her enormous mouth. Her pillowy pink lips parted, and he watched her tongue, as long as his body, slowly slide over them. He gasped as it moved towards him, the wet, warm, muscle, slowly sliding its way up his body.

“Mmm…” she giggled, her eyes widening, “mostly popcorn butter but… there’s definitely a bit of your… flavor, under there.”

Derrick gulped, tinies supposedly had a “flavor” unique to each individual, something to do with changes to their body chemistry from the shrinking. He’d always been morbidly curious to know what his own was, but having spent the tiny years in the care of family, he’d never been tasted by anyone. He was about to ask Quinn, but his thoughts were cut off as her lips closed around his body, trapping his upper half inside her mouth. He struggled, panic suddenly overwhelming him as he realized it was really happening. She slurped him inside her mouth easily, his lower half quickly sucked in with the rest of him.

Quinn moaned, leaning back in the theater seat and letting her tongue run over the tiny man. She sucked on him like a piece of hard candy, quickly slurping the remaining butter and salt off his little body. Then came the real taste, Derrick’s flavor…

“Mmm…” she couldn’t help herself, it was all she could do not to stick her hand down her pants right there in the empty theater, as it was her hand traced over the outside of her jeans as her arousal spiked. He was rich, velvety and smooth… like a caramel, sweet with notes of something slightly earthy… cinnamon maybe? She sucked on him again, parsing the flavor and pinning his struggling body against the side of her cheek.

Derrick couldn’t see anything, buffeted around in her mouth while her spit filled his mouth. He coughed slightly, tinies didn’t need much oxygen, but it still threw him off to be nearly drowning in his date’s saliva as she savored the unique flavor that shrinking had given his body.

“Oh god,” he gasped as her tongue flipped him over, grinding against his crotch.

A tiny’s flavor peaks at the moment of orgasm, Quinn thought with a giggle that rumbled Derrick’s world, so come on… pop for me Derrick!

Derrick’s eyes rolled back as he was ravaged by the smooth motions of her wet tongue against his body. His legs involuntarily wrapped around it, his hips bucking as the slimy appendage easily overpowered him. A powerful orgasm rocked his body, causing him to yell out helplessly in Quinn’s mouth, a sound only she would hear, and only barely at that, as he sprayed across the tongue that was now seemingly milking him for all he was worth.

Oh yes, Quinn groaned as the flavor intensified, keeping her mouth sealed tightly shut to keep her snack from escaping, that is just… amazing! Her head tilted back as Derrick’s orgasm came to a close, the burst of flavor subsiding as saliva filled her mouth.

*Gulp*

Derrick screamed one final time, in fear rather than pleasure, as he was sent rushing down the flume of her throat, her saliva easily washing him down the tight opening. Powerful muscles squeezed him on all sides as Quinn felt the lump move down her throat. There was a slight pause, then she felt him plop into her stomach.

“Fuck yeah,” she breathed, collapsing against the back of the chair. She patted her tummy with a giggle, enjoying the feeling of the tiny man’s movements inside her as he explored his new surroundings. There was a warm feeling emanating from him, almost like she’d drank a hot beverage, or a shot of strong liquor… She’d read about this, that tinies just felt good when they were inside you, but experiencing it firsthand was another thing entirely. Supposedly ingesting a tiny had all sorts of health benefits, she wasn’t sure how much of that was true, but it certainly felt nice… It filled her with a certain confidence, a euphoria from being at the top of the food chain…

Quinn stood up, a smile on her face as she strutted down the movie theater aisle, casually tossing the popcorn tub in the trash as she left. With each step the gooey mush of Quinn’s digested popcorn sloshed around Derrick as he struggled to make sense of his dark surroundings.

I’m in her stomach, he thought, a mix of awe, excitement, and fear eating at him. He fought a wave of panic, forcing himself to lean against one of the walls of his dark prison. He could feel a tingle on his skin, and he forced himself to calm down, you’re not going to dissolve, he told himself, it might get… uncomfortable, but you’re a tiny, you can heal from just about anything. It was one thing to tell yourself that, but sitting here, sloshing in a pool of half-digested movie snacks… He took a breath and let himself sink down to his neck in the mush, he just needed to calm down…

Quinn hummed happily to herself, the sound audible in a rumbling way to the tiny man trapped in her belly. She took a final few sips of her soda, and inside her stomach the fizzy liquid rained down on Derrick’s dark prison, causing him to blink and sputter in surprise. Satisfied with her drink, Quinn tossed it in the trash can, leaving the theater.

Now how exactly do you get a tiny out? She mused. She’d read a lot about what other women did with their tiny snacks, but her own plan hadn’t really gotten that far. She glanced at a pharmacy that shared a parking lot with the movie theater, and with a shrug she walked towards it.

“Can I help you find anything?” the bored clerk, a middle aged black woman, asked as she entered.

“Antacids,” she said, “and…” she thought a moment, “dental floss.”

The clerk raised an eyebrow and smirked, “odd combo…”

Quinn bit her lip, her face going red a moment, “yeah… I guess it is.”

“Well,” the clerk began, walking out from behind the counter and leading her to a shelf, “you’ll want this brand,” she hefted a packet of dental floss, “it’s nice and thick, you can tie some knots in it to help a tiny climb out of anyplace he might have found himself trapped, just make sure you tie it to something before you… send a line down to him.”

“Right,” Quinn said, nodding and letting herself smile as the clerk led her to antacids.

“Now do you want it to hurt, or is your snack a good boy?” she asked, crossing her arms.

“Good boy,” Quinn replied without thinking, “that is… he let me do it I mean.”

The clerk nodded, handing Quinn a brand of extra strength antacids, “remember to take these before you fall asleep if he’s not out by then.”

“Thanks!” Quinn said excitedly, going to the register to pay.

“And remember, treat him real nice whenever you… retrieve him,” the clerk said with a wink.

Quinn nodded, taking her purchases with a smile and heading back out the door. She couldn’t help but run a hand over her belly as she walked to her car, savoring the warm almost buzzing feeling that Derrick was giving off as his tiny body reacted with her stomach. She got into her driver’s seat and sighed happily.

“Derrick,” she said, “tap the side of my stomach if you can hear me…” she giggled at the ticklish feeling of someone tapping inside her belly, “okay so… I think you’re going to stay the night with me. Tap once if you want out, and twice if you’re okay with that.” She waited, then fought a laugh as a pair of ticklish taps hit the inside of her belly. “Okay then…” she started the car, eager to get home.

“So most of these aren’t official dubs,” Kelly said, looking over the pile of anime blue-ray discs the pair had been viewing throughout the evening.

“Yeah, I figured that when the characters started cursing each other out and giggling during the big fight scene,” Iris laughed.

The pair of them had retired to the dorm’s common area after an evening of viewing the pirated cartoons. Overall it hadn’t been a bad time, they’d each gotten sodas from the dorm’s vending machine, and were simply killing time now. Kelly knew the whole thing was to distract her from “saving” Derrick, but at this point she didn’t care, it was nice to have normal, or mostly normal friends again after the relative social isolation of being tiny, and all things considered he’d probably be fine… probably.

“Oh my god, Lifesavers!?” a girl’s voice called.

Kelly’s heart leapt, “oh god no…” she muttered, trying to sink into her chair.

“What?” Iris asked, looking at the approaching girl.

“It is you, Kelly Lifesavers,” she giggled.

Kelly turned with a growl, seeing the petite Asian girl in the stylish clothing, an expensive looking latte in one hand as she texted on her phone with the other.

“Penelope,” she muttered angrily, “just fuck off, I’m with a friend-“

“Hi, I’m Penelope,” the girl giggled, pocketing her phone and reaching out to shake Iris’s hand.

“I’m Iris,” the redhead said, raising an eyebrow, “do you know Kelly or something?”

“Oh yeah, me and Lifesavers go way back,” Penelope laughed, “wow, look at you… all big again huh?”

“Yeah,” Kelly spat, “now seriously fuck off or-“

“Oh my gosh you’re still all cute and fighty!” Penelope said, reaching for her phone again, “I’ve got to tell everyone you’re going to school here!”

“Hey!” Kelly said angrily, standing up, “don’t-“

“Do you want to know why we called her Lifesavers?” Penelope said, turning to Iris with a grin.

“I think you should probably go,” Iris said uncomfortably.

“When she’s tiny she tastes like the candy,” Penelope said without missing a beat, “the cherry ones specifically.” She laughed, “the story about how we found out is hliarious, seriously when she first shrank she tried to keep going to school for a few weeks-“

“ENOUGH!” Kelly snapped, “get out of here or I’m going to kick your ass!”

Penelope paused, then slowly smiled. She’d gotten the rise she wanted out of the other girl, and she giggled slowly as she put her phone back in her pocket. The tension in the room rose as she stepped closer to Kelly, placing her cup on the table.

“You’re going to kick my ass Kelly?” Penelope teased, “all I’ve got to do is get that thing off of you, and you’re a fucking candy again.”

“Hey!” Iris said angrily, standing up, “s-seriously, get out of here!” She gulped nervously, she’d never been good at standing up to bullies, or anyone really, that was one of the things Quinn was good for, but Quinn wasn’t here… Still, she had to say something.

Iris fought not to breathe out a sigh of relief as Penelope regarded the two of them, then with a scowl picked up her drink, stepping away from the table.

“Everything okay out here?” Danielle called from the RA’s desk at the front of the dorm. She’d appeared from somewhere suddenly, and the last of the tension left the room.

“Yeah,” Penelope said with a smile, fishing around in her purse a moment, “just saying hi to an old friend from high school.” She grinned as she pulled something from her bag, and with a giggle tossed it to Kelly, who caught it out of the air. “See you around!” she called as she walked down the hall to her own room.

Kelly looked at the small tube in her hand and scowled, seeing the half-eaten pack of Lifesavers candy, with a bright red cherry flavored one next in line. Without another word she tossed it towards a trashcan across the room, feeling momentary satisfaction as she scored a basket and the candy tumbled in.

“Thanks for having my back,” Kelly said, sitting back down with Iris and sighing.

“No problem,” Iris said, “who was that anyway?”

“Just a bully from high school,” Kelly muttered, “she was always a pain in the ass, but she was a bigger one once I got tiny…”

“Well uh… stay away from her during your tiny days I guess,” Iris said uncomfortably, “lock the door to your dorm…”

“Please, I have safehouses all over campus already,” Kelly said dismissively, “like I’d really just be a sitting duck in that little tinyhome on the desk…” she chuckled, “I might have to spend a few days a month at my tiny size, but none of you bigs will have any idea where I am when it happens.”

Iris bit her lip, “you uh… don’t have to go into hiding.”

“Iris, no offence, you and Quinn aren’t as bad as I thought, but I don’t want to spend my tiny days around you two,” she smirked at Iris’s embarrassed expression.

Their conversation was interrupted by someone else entering through the dorm’s main entrance, the same young pizza delivery boy from the other day. Iris’s eyes lit up as she saw him walk up to Danielle’s desk, leaving the RA her food and nodding as they exchanged pleasantries.

“H-Hey!” Iris said, waving.

He paused, then smiled as he recognized them, “oh, hey girls, funny running into you two again.”

“Yeah well, students love pizza,” Iris said awkwardly.

“Well, my name’s Paul, maybe I’ll see you around again sometime?” he said, waving goodbye.

“I-Iris!” she called, “mine’s Iris!” she wasn’t sure if the pizza boy had heard her before the doors closed, and she went red with embarrassment as she sat back down, turning to Kelly, “d-do you think he’ll remember it?”

Kelly just rolled her eyes, laughing softly.