- Text Size +

Derrick sighed and smiled, looking over the view of the college campus from his dorm room window, taking in the rolling greens, the towering buildings, the football stadium in the distance. Two years ago, when the shrinking outbreak had hit two percent of the world’s population, he and other tinies had thought their dreams would forever be on hold. He could still remember the feeling of weightlessness in his chest as he’d watched the news reports, proudly exclaiming that “Project Regrowth” had succeeded, that all people impacted by the Shrinking Phenomena would be able to return to their old sizes. He glanced down at the Nullifier on his wrist, the small display cheerfully declaring itself operational, how long it had been on, and a few other odds and ends.

The science behind the wristwatch shaped Nullifiers was so far beyond him as to almost be magic, the way it was always explained was that it cancelled out the odd energy that caused shrinking in some people. It wasn’t perfect, the device supposedly caused some negative health effects if worn too long without a break, and so Derrick and other tinies had to spend a few days every month at their small sizes, but compared to the years he’d been small it was a price worth paying.

There was a knock on the door, and he went to open it, “Hi!” an overly excited woman’s voice called, and a perky blonde girl pushed her way in before he could say anything, “I’m Danielle, your RA!” she said without taking a breath, “I just came over to introduce myself! It’s so exciting that you tiny people finally get to start putting your lives back on track, and I just want to say I’m totally here for it! Consider me your own personal… whatever!”

“Uh, thanks,” he said, a little taken back by the girl’s energy, “but I think I can handle myself-“

“Don’t be silly,” Danielle said eagerly, “everyone needs some help the first time they move away from home, and a tiny like you-“

“Well, I’m not tiny most of the time,” he protested, pointing to his wrist.

“And don’t worry about when you are!” she said, not missing a beat, “your room is outfitted with the finest of tiny accommodations!” she pointed to the table, where what looked like a dollhouse waited, complete with a small rope ladder leading to the floor, “it’s got electricity, water, why it’s so nice you’ll probably spend more time in there than in the full size dorm! Just slip off that Nullifier and you can check it out-“

“Uh, no thanks,” Derrick said, moving his wrist away as Danielle reached for it, “I spent plenty of time tiny, and I’ve gotten used to staying in full sized beds.” He smiled weakly, “b-besides, my clothes don’t shrink with me so…”

Danielle seemed almost disappointed, but nodded, “well, whenever you get to that part of the month when you need to be super tiny and cute, just give me a holler!” she smiled, turning to leave.

As she walked down the hall he saw the door across from his crack open, and a brunette girl peered out. With a sigh she stepped into the hall, her bag over her shoulder as she nodded to him. She was a bookish looking type, with glasses and a slim figure dressed in a simple sweater and jeans, a few buttons across her backpack advertising her interest in anime programs he hadn’t heard of.

“Is she gone?” the girl asked, glancing down the hall.

“Yeah,” he chuckled, “what, you don’t like Danielle?”

“She’s the most obvious tiny chaser I’ve ver met,” the girl muttered. She glanced at the Nullifier on his wrist and extended a hand, “I’m Kelly by the way.”

“Derrick,” he said shaking her hand, “are you…” he let the question hang in the air.

Sarah sighed and nodded, reaching down and lifting the leg of her jeans to reveal her own nullifier, strapped around her ankle, “I don’t like mine being in such an obvious spot, makes me feel… vulnerable.”

“What, you think people would be weird about it?” he asked, raising an eyebrow, “I mean… we’re almost back to normal these days, right?”

“You do you, but I don’t want everyone I meet on the first day of classes to know I spent the last two years scrounging crumbs out of the carpet like a bug,” she replied with a smirk.

His eyes went wide, “wait, you didn’t have people taking care of you?”

She bit her lip, “I did,” she admitted, “but I liked to roam, sometimes I’d leave home for a few days at a time, explore the neighborhood, you know? When I was on the move, I just ate whatever.”

“Damn,” he muttered, “I think I left the house a grand total of five or six times when I was tiny.”

Kelly shrugged, “we all got through it in our own ways… my point is I don’t want the whole tiny thing to be the first thing everyone thinks of when they think of me, and besides…” she glanced back in the direction that Danielle had gone in, “I don’t totally trust the bigs yet…”

“The bigs?” he asked with a chuckle.

She rolled her eyes, “look, you might have gotten to spend the whole time relaxing under the care of loving family and friends, but not every tiny was so lucky! Remember,” she tapped the Nullifier on his wrist, pointing to the small number showing when he’d last taken it off, “you’ll still need to go down to tiny size a few days a month, and there are plenty of weirdos out there!” With a huff she stormed off, walking down the hall.

Derrick glanced down at his Nullifier, and for a brief moment he thought about bringing it down to his ankle and clasping it on underneath his own pantleg, but then he scowled, shaking his head dismissively.

She’s just a little paranoid, he decided, maybe someone tried to catch her or something… While most tinies had ridden out the two years before the cure in the care of loved ones, or even government homes, there were always horror stories of shrinking victims that weren’t so lucky… tinies were borderline invincible at small size, but sometimes being unable to die wasn’t a benefit.

Okay, he breathed out slowly, you’re psyching yourself out, you’re just here at college a couple years later than everyone else, other than that you’re a completely normal student. There’s no reason to get worried about people knowing you are, were, a tiny… He forced a smile as he looked over the list of textbooks he was supposed to pick up from the campus bookstore, nobody is going to care! He insisted to himself.

“Tinies,” Quinn muttered, steepling her fingers as she looked out at the mostly empty room, “it’s finally happening, they’re rejoining society!” the dark-haired girl practically bounced behind the podium she was speaking from, her pale skin less noticeable in the dimmed fluorescent light. Quinn had never been one for the sun, and while her goth phase was over, a taste for darker colors persisted in her fashion sense.

“So what do you want to do?” Iris, the only other girl in the “club” asked eagerly. The ginger haired girl had a curly mop of hair and thick glasses, and she’d sat herself directly before Quinn’s podium for the weekly “address,” the first of the new year since they’d returned the week before classes were due to begin. Compared to Quinn’s slim figure Iris was slightly chubby, or “voluptuous” as she’d have called it when describing self-insert characters in her stories.

“So obviously, we want to find a way to get some tinies into our club,” Quinn said, looking back at the whiteboard behind her, “we uh… might want to change the name.”

“VORE CLUB” was written in big goofy letters across the board, though officially in the campus club listing they were the “Rare Cuisine Enjoyers.” Quinn and Iris were the only members of course, and they’d only filed with the university so they could use rooms like this, as well as a few other amenities on campus.

“We’ll call it the Tiny Appreciators,” Quinn said, snapping her fingers, “I mean come on, we don’t just want to eat them, right?”

“I guess…” Iris muttered. She sighed, “why couldn’t one of us have known a tiny? This is going to be impossible.”

“No way,” Quinn exclaimed, “it’s going to be easier than ever! No caretakers or anything around, they’re just normal boys and girls… that we can chat up, and invite to our club meeting!” She grinned, “then off come the watches and… poof, snacktime!”

“It sounds a little predatory when you put it like that,” Iris said nervously.

“Yeah, it is predatory, I mean… that’s like half the point,” Quinn replied, “seriously Iris, we both have accounts on all the same websites so don’t tell me you’re not into it!”

Iris blushed and bit her lip, the two had been roommates in Freshman year, and had the same model of laptop… during a mix-up where they’d confused computers, they’d both discovered they both had a bad habit of staying logged in, along with accounts on webpages dedicated to some unusual interests.

Quinn sighed and rolled her eyes, “look, getting eaten is totally safe for tinies, it’s no weirder than… than tying your partner up during sex!”

“That’s still pretty weird,” Iris murmured, “but… yeah, I guess I see your point.”

“I’m not saying we just run onto campus, snatch a nullifier off some guy’s wrist, and then gulp him down,” Quinn said with a sigh, “but we can finally do this Iris, it’s closer now than it’s ever been! We just need to find the right guy-“

“Or girl,” Iris piped up.

“Whatever, if you want to swing that way,” Quinn said with a smile, “me? I want my first one to be a guy, a cute guy…” she sighed, licking her lips, “it’s just a matter of finding the right one…”

Quinn sighed angrily, looking over her list of books for the semester and checking them against the box the clerk had handed her, they get more expensive every year, she thought, annoyed. She turned to go, then her eyes went wide as she tripped on a loose shoelace, shouting in surprise as the heavy box of textbooks dragged her down.

“Gotcha!” a male voice called, grabbing the box of books and steadying her.

“Thanks,” she muttered, embarrassed. She turned to thank her rescuer, and her eyes went wide. He was a good looking guy of course, decent physique, like he did a lot of climbing, black hair that went well with a pair of blue eyes and a nicely chiseled face… but what really got her going was the small device on his wrist.

He’s one of them, she thought excitedly. She had a sudden image of the handsome man in front of her, dangling from her fingers while his little legs flailed in the air, naked. She’d open her mouth, and just… let him go, he’d fall and her lips would close around him, savoring the unique flavor that each tiny had… would he be sweet? Savory? Oh she’d spend plenty of time running her tongue over that delicious little body, and then, when she’d had enough…

*Gulp*

“Are you okay?” Derrick asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Huh?” Quinn blinked, pulled out of her fantasy.

“You swallowed really loud,” Derrick said.

“Y-Yeah, just had a thing caught in my throat,” she lied, trying to ignore the wetness between her legs. She cleared her throat, “I’m Quinn.”

“Derrick,” he said, hefting his own box of books as the clerk placed it on the counter for him.

Okay, be smooth, she thought with a grin, “nice watch, are you one of…”

“Tiny? Used to be sure,” he chuckled, glancing at it, “they sell different shells for them but mine’s just the factory standard.”

“That’s so cool,” Quinn said, “hey, I’ve heard you guys have special dormitories and everything, for those couple days a month you’ve got to be… you know, little?”

“Yeah, there’s a tiny house with electricity and everything,” Derrick said with a shrug, “I’m heading back there now if you want to see it.”

It can’t be this easy, Quinn thought in disbelief, “yeah, I’d love to!”

Quinn grinned, looking in the windows of the tiny housing unit on Derrick’s desk, “wow, look at that,” she giggled, “it’s pretty cute… have you been inside yet?”

“Nah, I’m pretty sure I’m going to spend next weekend in it though,” he replied, setting his books on his desk, “I almost thought about just going home, but it’s like a five hour drive each way, so I figured I can suck it up and be doll sized here.”

“So, nothing else fun at home?” Quinn asked, turning and looking up at him while biting her lip, “no… girlfriend or anything?”

He snorted, “yeah right, I spent the last two years at three inches tall, sometimes smaller when that radiation or whatever it was spiked.”

“The size shifts,” Quinn nodded, her heart fluttering, “did you ever get really small?”

“Oh yeah,” he chuckled, “I got one of those ones too small for the meter to read one time, think borderline microscopic.”

Quinn couldn’t help herself, she walked towards him, licking her lips a moment and gently placing a hand on his shoulder, “yeah… must have been scary, just about anything could happen to a poor little tiny… did you have anyone around to… help?

Too strong, she realized, seeing the way he backed away slightly.

“Uh… just my parents,” he muttered, “and when I got super small I pretty much just told them they wouldn’t see me for a day, not much anyone can do for you when you’re too small to be seen without a microscope, you know?” He grinned awkwardly, “not that it’s a big deal these days,” he pointed to the Nullifier, “if I’m ever going to get too small I’ll just keep this on until the wave passes, three inches isn’t much, but it’s a lot better than three nanonmeters, you know?”

No, she thought, smiling sweetly, but I’d love to find out…

“So Derrick…” she said, trying to sound seductive as she stepped close to him again, “I’ve never actually seen a tiny in real life.”

“I’m right here,” he joked.

“No,” she said quietly, meeting his eyes as her hand slowly traced down his arm, resting on the Nullifier, “I mean… a tiny tiny…”

Derrick blinked, “I uh-“ he gulped, his heart pounding, this is what you wanted, he reminded himself, meeting girls… and this one is definitely a tiny chaser. He wasn’t sure what to think of that, he’d certainly had… desires, when he’d been small, but he’d left the idea of romance, dating, and sex on the back burner of his mind for years. The idea that his condition would be something that would attract women wasn’t something he’d really accounted for, and it was something he very quickly needed to make a decision on.

“M-Maybe I could take it off,” he stammered, “if you wanted.”

Quinn’s eyes went wide, “yeah,” she whispered, hearing her heartbeat pound slowly, “but… could I do it?”

“My clothes don’t shrink with me,” he warned awkwardly, “I was thinking I could grab some of my tiny size ones and go pull it off in the bathroom, get dressed and…”

“I want to see you shrink,” Quinn said, meeting his eyes, “and I want to be the one that does it…”

He cleared his throat awkwardly, “wow uh… this is moving kind of fast-“

“You’ve been tiny for two years,” Quinn argued, “you’ve got a lot of catching up to do, just let me slip this off and…” she grinned, “maybe I could take something off too?”

Derrick went red, “I-I…” get it together man, he scolded himself, a girl is offering to get naked in front of you… or something! He gulped, she just wants to see you tiny… and would that be so bad? What’s the worst that could happen? You’re practically invincible when tiny…

“Just let me unclip it,” Quinn whispered, feeling excitement well within her. Her hands slowly came down on either side of his Nullifier, her fingers catching on the small plastic latch that held it against his skin. She was practically quivering with excitement, with just a flick of her fingernail, this man, who towered a head taller than her, would fit in the palm of her hand…

*click*

Derrick cried out in surprise as the world shot away, Quinn’s grinning face rising up to meet his and then peering down at him as his clothes billowed around his rapidly diminishing body. His shirt took a moment to collapse over him like a circus tent, blocking out the fluorescent lighting of his dorm room.

Quinn looked down, a feeling of euphoria rising in her chest as she saw the little lump moving in the pile of clothing. She looked at the nullifier in her hand, grinning and relishing what it represented, the watch sized reminder of the size she’d so easily stripped away from the little bug of a man trying in vain to escape his own clothing. With a smirk she placed it on the nice high shelf above the dorm’s desk, then knelt down.

“Derrick?” she said softly, fighting the urge to giggle as she gently lifted the shirt off him, “are you okay?”

“Yeah,” he shouted, blinking as she casually tossed his shirt away. Instinctively he covered himself with his hands, gingerly stepping over his pants. He shivered slightly at the cool air in the dorm, he’d always kept his room at home practically sweltering compared to the rest of the house, at small size it was harder to keep warm. This made the contrast of her warm fingers curling around him even more shocking, and he fought the urge to shout in surprise, everyone had always asked permission before picking him up before.

“Wow,” Quinn breathed, uncurling her fingers and laying his three inch body across her soft palm, “look at you… my very own little tiny in the palm of my hand…”

“Yeah,” he managed, giving a weak smile as he scooted backwards. He felt his back rest against his upraised fingers, still trying feebly to cover his crotch with his hands, “so uh… I guess you’ve seen me tiny, could you hand me my…” his gaze traced up to the top shelf, a place he’d casually stored his wallet, keys, and other items at full size, now an impossibly high and unreachable plateau. There sat his Nullifier, and the only person who could give it to him was the grinning giant holding him.

“Let’s just wait a little longer on that,” Quinn said in a husky voice, licking her lips as she brought him to her face. Her hot breath billowed out over him as she giggled, “So… Derrick, I don’t know if it’s obvious yet, but I’m one of those girls who would like to get… wild with tiny guys.”

“Y-Yeah, I’d picked that up,” he stammered. Her grin was broad, and he was suddenly very aware of just how small he was. He tried to force a smile of his own, “you uh… have a lot of tiny guys you do this kind of thing with?”

“Nope,” Quinn said, “you’ll be my first… that is,” she glanced up at the Nullifier, “if you want…” She grinned at him, then slowly raised him up to the shelf, setting him on it like a prized action figure. She pursed her lips, glancing from him, to the Nullifier, and then back again, “if you’re ready to be big again, just go over there and touch it,” she said, “or…” she giggled, leaning in close and making sure he could get a good look at her cleavage, “climb back into my hand.”

Derrick watched as her fingers extended again, offering him a ramp back down into her palm as she set it against the shelf. He licked his lips nervously, trying to decide what he wanted to do, simply going over to his nullifier would be so easy, he’d be big, they could talk things out… but on the other hand…

God look at those tits, he thought, blinded by the immense orbs below. That wasn’t the only thing that was drawing him in, her expression, her attitude, the way she was casually handling him… it was doing things to him.

“One more thing,” she said, grinning as he turned to walk back into her palm, “hands at your sides, let me see it.”

He gulped, then hesitantly obeyed, moving his hands away from his groin and letting her see the erection he’d been hiding. Her eyes widened, and a look of glee crossed her face.

“Ooh,” she teased, “someone’s excited!” She fought the urge to stick her free hand down her own pants as he stepped gingerly back down into her hand, you’re mine! She thought excitedly. Derrick felt her fingers pinch his torso, lifting him up as his legs dangled below him, “I’ve waited so long to do this,” Quinn practically moaned, bringing him up over her face, “you’re going to taste so good…”

He blinked, taste!? He looked down in fright as her mouth opened, her tongue lolling out as she prepared to catch him.

“Quinn wait, what are you-“

“Oops!” she giggled, letting him slip slightly. He shouted in surprise as her fingers closed on his hand at the last minute, leaving him now dangling over her by just one arm. This is amazing, she thought, relishing his panic, it’s everything I wanted! She opened her mouth again, slowly lowering him down.

The door to the dorm opened suddenly, “Hey Derrick,” Kelly said, “do you have any quarters for laundry? The change machine is-“ her eyes widened as she took in the scene in front of her.

“NO!” she practically tackled Quinn, causing the pale girl to grunt in surprise as she was forced against the wall. In a lightning motion Kelly snatched Derrick from her hand, glancing around in panic as she searched for his Nullifier.

“What the hell!?” Quinn shouted angrily, shoving the other girl away, “who the fuck are you!?”

“Here you go!” Kelly shouted, seeing Derrick’s Nullifier and bringing it down to the tiny boy before he could respond.

“WAIT-“ Derrick tried to shout as he sprang back up to his full height, naked, in front of the two. He blinked, quickly scrambling for his pooled clothes, “K-Kelly stop it, Quinn and I were just, just-“

“Fooling around!” Quinn finished angrily, “who doesn’t knock when coming into someone’s dorm?”

Kelly’s eyes narrowed, “fooling around huh? Don’t play dumb, I know what you were about to do, you were going to-“

“Give him a kiss!” Quinn said quickly, “yeah! A sexy giant sized kiss!”

“Uh… Quinn,” Derrick muttered, pulling his pants up, his face red, “m-maybe we should just get together another time?”

Quinn huffed angrily, “yeah, okay…” she smiled sweetly, “I noticed you had books for intro to Philosophy? I’m taking it as a gen ed… we’ll probably have the same lecture. Maybe we’ll end up being study buddies?” she winked at him as she sauntered out the door, swaying her hips slightly.

“I’ll walk you out,” Kelly muttered, following her out the door.

As soon as they’d made it far enough down the hallway that Derrick wouldn’t hear, Quinn scowled, “hey, I don’t know what your deal is-“

“You were going to eat him!” Kelly said angrily.

Quinn grinned sweetly, “yeah, you’re right, I was going to eat him, and what’s it to you? Eating tinies is totally safe for them, some of them love it!”

“It’s painful, humiliating, and dehumanizing!” Kelly snapped.

Quinn rolled her eyes, “please, it’s not painful, I’ve read plenty of-“

“Oh you’ve read stuff,” Kelly scowled, “people on the internet will give a good review to any stupid fucking thing! Believe me, it’s a way different feeling to actually be in someone’s mouth-“ she paused, her face going white, “that is to say, I’ve also read-“

“Oh my god,” Quinn said, her smile broadening as she realized the implication, “you’re a tiny too, aren’t you?”

“N-No,” Kelly stammered, backing against he wall unconsciously, “I just care a lot about-“

“So, where’s the nullifier,” Quinn said, arms crossed as she looked over the other girl, “do you have one of those belt buckle ones? Maybe…” she grinned, looking at the loose jean legs, “your ankle, I’d bet anything you’ve got it there.”

“I-I’m just trying to live my life!” Kelly said, a bit of fire returning to her voice, “leave Derrick alone! We don’t need weirdos like you trying to… trying to do whatever to us!”

“Do you have a flavor Kelly?” Quinn asked, giggling at the girl’s discomfort, “they say the whole shrinking thing alters your body chemistries, gives your tiny little bodies all kinds of unique tastes…” she took a step towards Kelly and licked her lips, “some of you guys have light fruity tones, others are like chocolate, bitter, earthy… you look like you’d be sweet though.”

“I-I don’t have a flavor,” Kelly managed.

“You said you’d been in someone’s mouth though,” Quinn mused, “so I think you do have a flavor Kelly, and I’ll bet someone’s told you what it is…”

“P-People don’t have flavors!” Kelly insisted, “you are sick! Stay away from Derrick or else!”

“I wonder what Derrick will taste like,” she said, winking as she walked away, enjoying the angry grunt from the other girl, “see you around Kelly!”

“I’m telling you Iris,” Quinn said excitedly, “it was unreal, I was so seductive, like a succubus or something! I’d practically talked him into jumping into my mouth-“

“Wow!” Iris said, eyes wide, “you’re so cool Quinn!”

“I know it,” she chuckled, leaning back in the desk chair in the abandoned classroom the club was “meeting” in for the day. “I got so close Iris, I know I’m going to get this guy… I just need to see him when that other tiny isn’t around.”

“You could just ask him on a normal date,” Iris suggested, “I mean… if you wanted to get to know him better.”

Quinn frowned, “yeah… I guess I didn’t really get to know the man behind the tiny much…” she chewed her lip a moment, “but he crawled right into my hand when I gave him the choice, so obviously he likes me.”

“Maybe you could bring him to a club meeting?” Iris asked hopefully, “y-you know you, do a tiny tasting party, like on that one website-“

“Whoa, I haven’t even gotten him yet,” Quinn laughed, “besides… I feel like we might have to ease him into it…” she shrugged, “and there are plenty of other fun things to do with a tiny hunk…” she felt her face flush as she thought of how Derrick had looked naked, all that running around and climbing during those couple of years tiny had given the young man a chiseled physique that she could still see when she closed her eyes.

“So you’re in this class too?” Derrick asked as Kelly filed into the lecture hall behind him.

“Yep,” she said with a smile, “and lucky you, I’m keeping that psycho away-“

“She wasn’t going to-“

“She was!” Kelly insisted, “you’re way too trusting of the bigs!”

Derrick rolled his eyes but didn’t argue it. In a way he appreciated Kelly looking out for him, they’d both been through the tiny years after all, and while things had been a little awkward after the Quinn incident, they’d become friends on the shared experiences of trying to get their full sized lives back on track.

As for Quinn… he still wasn’t sure what to think. He’d casually searched “eating tinies” on the internet after Kelly’s accusations, and he’d been surprised to find a high degree of interest in the topic. Supposedly tinies did it all the time, but he wasn’t really sold on it.

Quinn probably wasn’t trying to do that anyways, he reasoned, Kelly’s just a little paranoid since she was always out on her own, she must have had a bad experience or something.

“Hey guys,” Quinn said, hefting her laptop under her arm as she walked down the row of seats to where they were. She glanced at Kelly and gave a polite nod, “oh, you’re in this hall too?”

“Yep,” Kelly said, staring daggers at Quinn.

“Are we sitting here?” Iris asked, following in behind Quinn as the two girls sat down, opening their laptops to take notes. She grinned, “I’m Iris, Quinn told me about you two, you’re both tinies right? That’s so cool-“

“Keep your voice down!” Kelly hissed, “don’t go referring to me by the t-word in public!” Her nostrils flared as she looked back to Quinn, “and you, you told people!?”

“Iris is my best friend,” Quinn said defensively, “don’t worry, we’ll keep it to ourselves from now on, your little secret is safe with us.”

“Uh… sorry,” Iris said apologetically, “seriously, I won’t tell anyone else!”

Kelly sighed, crossing her arms angrily as the professor approached the podium below, “please don’t…”

“Relax!” Quinn said with a smile, “I’m sure by the time finals week rolls around we’ll all be best friends…” She settled in as the class began and couldn’t keep a smile off her face, this would certainly be an interesting semester…

PROJECT REGROWTH NULLIFIER™ INSTRUCTIONS

Your Nullifier unit will interrupt the energy waves responsible for the shrinking phenomena, allowing you to return to your original size. In order to properly function your Nullifier unit must be in contact with your person at all times. Your Nullifier will display how long you have been wearing it, and will also notify you of periods of unusually high energies and the potential for a greater than usual shrinking episode.

WARNING: Nullifier technology has been shown to be potentially hazardous to human health over the long term, for this reason it is recommended by Project Regrowth that you remove your Nullifier for at least three periods of twenty four hours per month, either separately or consecutively, in order for the healing ability observed in reduced individuals to undo any potential cellular damage. At Project Regrowth we are constantly working to improve our technology and hope to continue to reduce the amount of time our customers will need to spend at smaller sizes.

Frequently Asked Questions

I don’t like watches; can I get a different Nullifier housing?

Nullifier housing comes in various formats and colors, ranging from belt buckles, necklaces, and other accessories which are available for perusal on our website. As part of Project Regrowth’s government funding obligations every affected individual is entitled to one free Nullifier and standard watch housing, additional housings and units can be purchased and configured at individual expense. Although many third-party manufacturers have provided Nullifier units, we recommend only using official Project Regrowth items.

Can others handle my Nullifier safely?

Yes, Nullifier technology has no impact of any kind on non-affected individuals.

Can I use my friend’s Nullifier?

No, your Nullifier is coded to your DNA on assignment, if you have lost or damaged your Nullifier please come to the nearest Project Regrowth office or that of one of our affiliates for a replacement.

What if I lose or damage my Nullifier?

A new Nullifier can be provided for you at any Project Regrowth or affiliate office. Each affected individual is allotted one Nullifier replacement per year at no cost to themselves, additional replacements after this will be at the affected individual’s expense.

Will I receive the normal benefits of the Shrinking Phenomena while using my Nullifier?

No, the enhanced healing, durability, and other biological functions will not continue while you are using Nullifier technology, you will have returned to standard human biology. These benefits will resume immediately on removal of your Nullifier, it is recommended by Project Regrowth and medical professionals that if you receive a life-threatening injury, you remove your Nullifier immediately.

Will I keep my “flavor” when using my Nullifier?

No, as with other aspects of the Shrinking Phenomena the unique biochemistry changes that give affected individuals unique “flavor patterns” will cease when using Nullifier technology.

Chapter End Notes:

This is a sort of spinoff of We Help Each Other Get By, specifically the whole "anti-shrinking wristbands" idea and the scenarios that can come about from it. I know some of my regulars are probably surprised to see no monstergirls or aliens running around, but this one will mostly be just regular college campus highjinks.