[Reviews - 53] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Derrick was one of countless other shrinking phenomena victims, for two years he was reduced to tiny size without a hope of a normal future. Project Regrowth changed that, curing the shrinking condition and allowing Derrick and millions of other people to resume their lives where they left off when they shrank, so long as they keep their anti-shrinking wristbands on that is. For his part, Derrick is ready to put being small in the past, and he's off to college like he always planned... What he didn't count on was just how many girls out there would want to slip that wristband off him, or all the wild ideas they have for a tiny guy.

Quinn on the other hand never shrank, and didn't know anyone who did, but she's been harboring some wild fantasies about tinies for years, and she's set her sights on Derrick. So, how does a girl seduce a boy into shrinking for her? And for that matter is there any way to explain to him what "vore" is that won't send him running? She's got her work cut out for her...

A romantic comedy of sorts set in college, and a girl's various schemes to shrink the guy of her dreams.

Now Complete!


Rated: X
Categories: Lesbians, Breasts, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Odor, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes
Word count: 55807 Read: 72774
Published: January 28 2023 Updated: March 22 2023

1. Big Again... Mostly by Greenanon [Reviews - 26] starstarstarstarstar (5619 words)

2. No Outside Food by Greenanon [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (6064 words)

3. Busted by Greenanon [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (5195 words)

4. Somebody to Lean On by Greenanon [Reviews - 1] (5444 words)

5. Regrowth by Greenanon [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (4913 words)

6. Opening Up by Greenanon [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (4939 words)

7. Fifty Foot Woman from Mars by Greenanon [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (5728 words)

As a heads up there's a bit of evil giantess stuff towards the very end of this chapter.

8. The Belly of the Beast by Greenanon [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (4494 words)

9. Thanksgiving Break: Derrick and Quinn by Greenanon [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (4767 words)

10. Thanksgiving Break: Kelly and Iris by Greenanon [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (4121 words)

11. Semester's End by Greenanon [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarhalf-star (4523 words)