- Text Size +

“Tiny Kidnapper takes plea deal, faces twenty years,” Kelly said, reading from her phone.

“Two attempts at murder and she’s only getting twenty years?” Quinn angrily asked. “That’s bullshit!”

“She’s clearly nuts,” Derrick said, shivering as the cool fall wind blew through campus, scattering the leaves, “but not nuts enough to get off scot-free at least.”

“I’m just glad she took the plea deal,” Kelly muttered, “I was not looking forward to that trial.”

“You two had a long history, huh?” Iris asked quietly, looking up at the gray skies of November.

“Yeah,” Kelly sighed, “but whatever… she’s gone now, I’m still here.” She smiled. “Enough about her, what are you guys doing for Thanksgiving break?”

“This guy’s introducing me to his parents,” Quinn said, hooking Derrick’s arm as he smiled at her. “Then we’re going over to mine, we only live about an hour and a half apart. What about you two?”

“I’m staying here,” Iris said with a shrug, “I can’t afford to fly home until Christmas.”

“You sure you don’t want to tag along with us?” Quinn asked, “I’m sure my parents would give you the futon in the basement or something.”

“Nah,” Iris said, waving dismissively, “thanks for the offer but I don’t want to be a third wheel if you guys are introducing each other to your families or whatever. The dorms give the international students a thanksgiving feast every year, I’ll probably sit in on that.”

“I’ll join you,” Kelly said with a smile, “I’m not going home either, I don’t really see the point.”

“You don’t want to see your family?” Derrick asked, curious.

Kelly shrugged. “After I shrank they treated me like an afterthought… and now that I’m mostly full sized again they seem to want to be a happy family again, but…” she smiled, slowly taking Iris’s hand in her own for a moment, “I think I’ll stay with someone who I know likes me no matter what size I am.”

Quinn stared out the window of her car, watching the farmlands drift by. At this time of year the harvests were all done, and the formerly imposing stalks of corn were stripped bare, with some already ground down into the soil. The overcast sky and the empty agricultural plots fit her somber mood, and eventually her silence caught Derrick’s attention.

“Something bothering you?” he asked with a smile. She turned towards him as he pulled the car off the highway, slowly bringing them to a stop in the parking lot of a mostly empty truck stop.

“I was just thinking about Kelly, and Penelope… the whole thing I guess.” Quinn said, staring off at the empty fields again.

“What about it?” Derrick asked curiously, “it’s over, isn’t it?”

“It’s just…” Quinn sighed, “I really fucked with Kelly a lot back when I first met her, about the whole tiny thing I mean.” She looked at Derrick, “I didn’t take the whole thing seriously, I would tease her about the things I’d do to tinies, about being a tiny and being so nervous about it… I guess I’m feeling kind of shitty about all of that now.”

Derrick pursed his lips, quiet for a moment. The only sound was the occasional rushing air as cars passed on the highway a few hundred yards away. Finally, he turned to her and smiled.

“Quinn,” he said, “it was shitty, but if you’re worried about what Kelly thinks of you-“

“I’m really fucked up,” Quinn muttered, interrupting him, “I mean… you know the kind of stuff that gets me off, am I really that much better than Penelope?”

Derrick paused a moment, then burst out laughing, “I-I’m sorry,” he wheezed as she glared at him angrily, “but… yeah Quinn, you are.”

“But-“

“Quinn,” he interrupted, “you’ve got some weird tastes, I do too, but that’s not who you actually are. Fantasize all you want about being some evil goddess or whatever, but you’re still my girlfriend who steals my egg rolls and has bad taste in movies.”

“Ass,” she giggled, punching him in the shoulder. 

He chuckled a minute, then let his arm go around her own shoulder, “When it really came down to it, what Kelly and I needed was you and Iris, we needed people who gave a shit about us when we were in danger… and you two did. So if you’re wondering if you’re a good person or something… well, there’s my answer.”

Quinn smiled, feeling warm in spite of the cold wind blowing outside the car, “thanks,” she said softly.

“Anytime,” Derrick said with a smile and a nod. He glanced at the truck stop. “I’m going in to grab something, I’ll be right back.”

“Get me a coke or something,” she called.

Derrick didn’t need much time inside the quiet store, with the upcoming holiday the few shoppers weren’t in a mood to linger, and the clerk himself looked like he could nod off to sleep at any minute. He paid and walked out to the car, glad to see Quinn seemed much more cheerful as he stepped back in. He handed her the bottle of soda, then frowned as she stepped outside, taking a swig as she rounded the car.

“I’m driving the rest of the way,” she said smugly.

He raised an eyebrow, then with a smirk slowly shifted so his wrist, nullifier included, was facing away from her. Slowly, carefully, he got out of the car, making eye contact with his grinning girlfriend as she playfully regarded him.

“What?” she asked mockingly, “you seem so nervous suddenly Derrick, didn’t you just tell me I was a good person?”

“You’re also the type of person who would steal my Nullifier and shove me in your panties for the rest of the hour and a half drive to your house,” he replied.

“Me!?” she said in mock outrage, “I would never! I’m the gentlest gentle giantess there ever was!” She stepped closer, causing him to become alert as she got within arm’s reach, “I would never shrink some poor scared little tiny and use him to get myself off while driving… that would be dangerous!”

He eyed the soda bottle a moment. “What about shoving me in your drink bottle and then enjoying the extra flavor I added?” he said, a smile coming over his face.

“Fuck,” Quinn muttered, “that’s a great idea… and that holiday spice flavor you have would probably be great with a Coke too…” she sighed, “but as fun as that idea sounds, I don’t want you smelling like my stomach, or my pussy for that matter, when we get to my family’s place.”

“So what’s your angle then?” Derrick asked cautiously.

“If my boyfriend were to find himself suddenly tiny,” Quinn said with a smirk, “he’d find himself here,” she pointed to her chest.

Derrick licked his lips nervously, the thought of a pleasant ride in Quinn’s bra was… tempting.

“You’ll stop and let me regrow and change somewhere before we get to the house?” he asked suspiciously.

Quinn giggled and rolled her eyes, “Yes, of course, now make up your mind before someone else parks in this section of the lot!”

Derrick looked around quickly, then with a grin extended his wrist to Quinn. With a triumphant grin she took it, then reached for the underside. The soft *click* of the Nullifier coming off rang out just before the world rushed around him, the familiar rushing sound of his clothing contrasting with the sound of the desolate highway traffic.

Instead of fishing him out of his clothing as she usually did, Quinn just gathered up the entire bundle in her arms. Derrick’s world rocked as he bounced against his bunched shirt, underwear, and pants, eventually settling as Quinn set them on the chair next to her. Her hand dove in next, quickly finding the squirming tiny man.

He watched as Quinn’s free hand came up, unzipping the light jacket she’d been wearing and revealing the T-shirt underneath, a souvenir of the Fifty Foot Woman from Mars concert. The neckline opened as she pulled it away, and she winked farewell to him one final time as she shoved him inside, quickly driving his flailing body down to her breasts, held closely together by a dark black bra.

Derrick’s light disappeared as Quinn’s hand withdrew, and he quickly found her warm breasts molding around him. He heard the distant sound of her jacket’s zipper coming up, and he was squeezed closer into her chest as she sealed him in. The soft sound of her heartbeat was his only companion as the rest of the world was muffled beneath the warm orbs on either side of him and the padding of her clothing.

“Just relax,” Quinn’s voice boomed, “take a nap if you want.”

Derrick sunk further, letting himself go limp as her cleavage swallowed him up. He closed his eyes, letting the soft scent of Quinn’s strawberry body wash fill his nostrils, a feeling of complete contentment enveloping him as he drifted off.

“So this must be the famous Derrick,” Quinn’s dad said with a grin. He was a large mustached man, a police detective by trade, and Quinn’s mom was a bubbly black haired woman who never left his side as they carried luggage into the house.

“Yep,” Quinn said, hugging him, “this is the guy.”

“We’re so glad to meet you!” Quinn’s mom said eagerly, shaking his hand. She frowned as she noticed his Nullifier, “oh my, you’re one of…”

“Yeah,” he said, his brow furrowing, “did Quinn not tell you guys?”

“No ah,” her dad chuckled nervously, “I guess she left that out…”

There was an awkward silence, then another girl, black haired like Quinn, but a little shorter, wandered out, “oh wow, so you’re the scream queen’s new bf huh?”

“That’s me,” he nodded, “you must be Mallory?” He hadn’t heard much about Quinn’s little sister, but from what Quinn said they didn’t share many interests. It was easy to see why, where Quinn typically wore jeans, t-shirts, or clothes geared for comfort, Mallory was wearing a fashionable top and had expensive looking earrings on.

Mallory pursed her lips, stifling a giggle as she saw Derrick’s nullifier. “Wow, I should have known.”

“Excuse me?” Derrick asked, his brow furrowed.

“Quinn’s got a thing for action figures,” Mallory said teasingly, shooting a wink that caused Derrick to blush.

“Yeah uh… we have fun,” he said uncomfortably.

“I see you met Mallory,” Quinn said, walking over to them with her arms crossed. There was a sudden tension in the air, but Quinn’s younger sister just seemed amused by it.

“Yeah, we were just talking about all the freaky stuff you like to do to your tiny boyfriend,” Mallory said with a smirk.

Derrick almost jumped in surprise, “W-What!?” he looked to Quinn, “I didn’t, I’d never-“

“She’s fucking with you,” Quinn said darkly, hooking his arm, “come on, I want to show you my room.” She spared a glance at her sister, who stuck her tongue out, causing Quinn to shoot her an angry glare.

They walked up the stairs to Quinn’s bedroom, and it didn’t surprise Derrick to find it was decorated in a similarly dark and brooding fashion to her room in her apartment. Quinn huffed and leapt onto her bed, smiling weakly at him.

“Sorry about Mallory, she’s always jealous of whatever I have,” Quinn said.

“I’ll be fine,” he chuckled, “I can see why you don’t talk about her much.”

“She’s talking about going to State after she graduates in the spring,” Quinn said, rolling her eyes, “I’m pretty sure if I wasn’t going there she wouldn’t give it a second thought. Mom and Dad are already talking about how we could be roommates, ugh.”

“Maybe she just looks up to you?” Derrick said with a shrug. “Where do you want me to put my stuff?”

“The guest room down the hall,” Quinn said apologetically, “my parents really wanted to meet you, but uh… well they don’t want us sharing a bedroom.”

“Fair enough,” he chuckled.

“Hey, you could always… sneak in,” Quinn said in a sultry voice.

“I don’t know if that’s a good-“

“Just slip your Nullifier off,” Quinn said in a hushed voice, “later tonight, after everyone goes to bed… you could sneak down the hall in the dark and slip under my door…”

As Derrick got more acquainted with Quinn’s family he was happy to find they were mostly accepting of him. There was a hint of suspicion from her dad, but by the end of the evening he’d warmed up enough to offer Derrick a beer from the fridge. Their plan was to spend the day before with Quinn’s family before spending Thanksgiving itself with his own, and as he settled into the guest bed he smiled, happy with how everything had gone.

Then his phone buzzed. With a sigh he glanced at the message notification, seeing Quinn’s name.

“Everyone’s in bed, slip your nullifier off and sneak over here ;)”

He thought for a moment, it wasn’t a good idea…

His phone buzzed again, this time it was accompanied by a photo of Quinn kissing a Ken doll on the cheek, “Wish you were here.”

“Damnit,” he growled, feeling his erection stir.

With a sigh he walked to the door, listening for a moment. The coast sounded clear, but just in case he grabbed a set of tiny clothes from his bag, tossing them to the floor. It would be bad enough if he happened to get caught out while tiny, tiny and naked would be beyond any excuse he could come up with. Slowly he unclasped his nullifier, letting the world race and stretch away as he shrank. He took a moment to get his bearings, then got dressed.

Squeezing under the door into the hallway wasn’t difficult, and with a grin he started along the edge. His heart stopped as the light came on suddenly, and a drowsy looking Mallory in sickeningly pink pajamas trudged along the hallway. He froze, feeling the rumble of her footsteps along the baseboard as she went into the bathroom. He held his breath nervously as he heard a flush from behind the door, followed by Mallory reappearing in the hallway.

She didn’t see me, he thought excitedly, turning to run. His eyes went wide as he realized there was a spring doorstop, likely for the bathroom door, right in front of him, and before he could stop himself he tumbled right into it.

TWWWWAAANNNGGGG

It rang out the hallway, snapping back into place so quickly that the vibration blurred it. Mallory whirled around, looking at the empty hallway in surprise. Her eyes traced down to the doorstop, and the tiny man trying to pick himself up off the carpeted floor. She gasped in excitement, and before Derrick could say anything her fingers were curling around him.

The first thing he noticed was that her fingers were softer than Quinn’s, and a vanilla lotion quickly filled his nostrils with a soft scent as he was brought up to her grinning face. Her breath had a fresh smell, no doubt from brushing her teeth just before bed, and she gave a soft giggle as she squeezed him slightly, causing a quick grunt, more of surprise than pain.

“Hi,” she whispered, “sneaking out to see my sister?”

“J-Just out for a stroll!” he managed, “Mallory, can you put me down?”

“You’re the first tiny I’ve ever seen in real life,” she said, ignoring his request. Her finger came out and gently ruffled his hair, and she stifled a squeal as she saw his scowl. “You are cute at this size!”

“Mallory, seriously!” he said, a little more firmly, “put me-“

His demand was muffled as she stuffed him in the breast pocket of her pink pajamas, and he could feel the outline of her ample breast as she patted it affectionately. She stole a quick look down the hall at Quinn’s room, then scurried back towards her own with her prisoner.

She quickly scooped Derrick out, and he found himself tossed bodily onto a writing desk, then blinded as Mallory turned on her reading lamp. It was almost like an interrogation in an old spy thriller, and Mallory’s face took on a mad pale as she loomed over him, grinning.

“So Derrick,” she said slowly, “being a good citizen I have to ask… did my sister kidnap you?”

He blinked, “W-What?”

Mallory sighed, “I know this might be hard, but is Quinn blackmailing you, threatening you, did you have a tiny girlfriend and Quinn’s threatening to squish her or something like that?”

Derrick paused a minute, then burst into laughter, “You’re joking right?”

Mallory scowled, “No I’m not! I’ve seen Quinn’s browser history! She does not use incognito mode!”

“Look,” Derrick began, “Quinn’s got some… interesting tastes, but your sister is a wonderful person and an even better girlfriend, so-“

“Do you know what vore is?” Mallory said, her voice going up a pitch, “she’s going to-“

Mallory!” Derrick snapped, “Yes, I know all of Quinn’s stuff okay? She’s not torturing me or holding me prisoner or anything like that!”

“Oh,” Mallory said softly, “uh… okay.”

Derrick raised an eyebrow, she sounded almost… disappointed?

“Can you bring me back to Quinn now?” Derrick asked.

“Fine,” Mallory huffed, “if you’re sure you don’t need to be rescued from my bitch of a sister, then whatever.” She paused as her fingers wrapped around him again, then a slow grin spread over her face. “Is it true that you tinies all have a unique taste?”

“Yes,” he said hesitantly, not liking how Mallory was licking her lips, “b-but it’s kind of an intimate-“ His eyes went wide as she leaned towards him, sticking her tongue out with a playful look in her eye.

The door burst open, “Mallory have you seen-“ Quinn froze, her eyes going wide as she took in the scene of her little sister about to lick her shrunken boyfriend. There was a moment of silence so deep you could have heard a pin drop, then with a sigh Quinn stepped into the room, slowly closing the door behind her.

“What the fuck!?” Quinn hissed, “Give me Derrick right now!”

“I had to try to save him!” Mallory protested, gripping Derrick and pulling away, “he’s a poor defenseless tiny and you’re one of those evil people who loves torturing them!”

“Derrick what the hell have you been telling her!?” Quinn asked, dumfounded.

“I told her you were nice!” he grunted, trying to squeeze out of her grip.

“Did you mindbreak him Quinn!?” Mallory asked in an accusing tone, “I’ve seen your searches, tiny, feet, mindbreak, this is mindbreaking isn’t it!?”

“Don’t make me the bad guy here, you were about to lick my boyfriend when I came in!” Quinn said, poking her sister in the chest.

“I uh…” Mallory cleared her throat, “I just wanted to er-“

Quinn huffed and pushed Mallory onto her bed, causing her to squeal in surprise. The two girls wrestled a moment, causing Derrick’s world to spin. Quinn finally managed to pry her sister’s hand open, then pulled Derrick free.

“Ha!” she cried triumphantly, giving Derrick a quick full torso kiss. She turned to her sister and scowled, “seriously Mallory, stay away from Derrick! If Mom and Dad weren’t asleep, I’d slap the shit out of you!”

Mallory just pouted as Quinn walked out of the room, giving her a middle finger on her way. Derrick waited until they were safely back in Quinn’s room to speak, though he was a little hesitant by the visible effort an angry Quinn made to keep from slamming the door.

“Sorry about that,” Derrick said sheepishly, “I tripped over the doorstop and she heard…”

“It’s not your fault,” Quinn huffed, “she always wants what’s mine.” She grinned, leaning down on the bed, “and you are mine Derrick…”

Quinn slowly slid her pajama bottoms down, revealing a pair of lacey black panties. Derrick’s mouth went dry and he could feel his arousal returning as Quinn slowly peeled off his shirt, flicking it away like a candy wrapper. He let his legs go limp as she reached for his pants next, rolling them between her fingers for a moment before sending them the same way as his shirt.

He was slowly lowered down to her stomach, placed just below her bellybutton. He slowly crept along her soft skin, reaching the border of her panties. Her thumb hooked under the waistband, raising the cloth and preparing for his entrance. He could smell the wave of her arousal that billowed out as he eagerly crawled inside, and Quinn’s finger released the elastic a moment later, trapping him in with her womanhood.

“Oh yeah,” Quinn muttered, pulling her pajama bottoms back up, “get in there…” she gasped as Derrick began squirming across her clit in his search for a good position, and his world grew warmer and heavier as she pulled up the comforter of her blanket, further sealing him away from the world.

Quinn’s face melted as she felt Derrick beginning to press his body against her lips, parting them and slowly working his way in. She bit her lip, snuggling under the blanket and savoring the warmth of both the bedding and the tiny man who was beginning to reach the parts of her that felt the best.

Derrick’s world was a muggy mess of humidity and the overwhelming smell and taste of Quinn’s pussy. The powerful walls contracted around him, pressing the silky fluids into his skin. He gasped in surprise as Quinn pressed down on the fabric from outside, forcing him deeper.

Quinn groaned, then pulled the blanket over her head to silence the noises she made as she reached orgasm, flooding the tiny man trapped within her. She writhed back and forth under the blanket a minute, doing everything she could to keep quiet, then finally she surfaced with a gasp, collapsing back against her pillow again. Her dark bangs were damp with sweat as her breath slowed, and she could feel the afterglow setting in as Derrick squirmed his way out of her and back into the hammock of her panties.

“Oh no,” she whispered, smiling as she crossed her legs to prevent his escape, “stay in there…” The struggles ceased a moment later, and she was satisfied that her tiny boyfriend had gotten the message. Dreamily she reached for her phone to set an alarm, she’d need to sneak him back to his own room before everyone got up after all, but for tonight… he’d stay with her.

The trip to Derrick’s parents house was mostly uneventful, and as they stepped out onto the lawn his mom and dad were already on the front porch ready to greet them. Quinn got a surprising hug from Derrick’s mom that almost swept her off her feet, and Derrick’s dad, a middle aged office worker, congratulated him on “finding someone to stand you.”

Derrick’s older brother Dustin was already home, and the two of them caught up while his mom and dad worked in the kitchen, preparing turkey and sides. Quinn helped herself to a glass of wine, simply observing Derrick and his family, only really speaking when she was asked something. She smiled as he and his brother broke into laughter over some shared joke.

“Quinn dear,” Derrick’s mom called, “if you want, you can go move your bags up to Derrick’s room!”

Quinn raised an eyebrow, “oh, we get to share rooms?” she asked, following Derrick as he got up to carry her suitcase up the stairs for her.

“My parents want me to stay in my old tiny home,” Derrick explained, “they didn’t say it exactly, but I think they think that if I’m small we won’t er… do anything,” he said sheepishly. Quinn giggled and he scowled, “Do not say anything about that.”

Derrick’s room wasn’t far off from what she’d expected, there were some trophies from childhood sports and activities, but there were some notable accommodations from the years he’d been tiny. Most obvious was the TinyHome on the nightstand, a dollhouse sized condo with a tiny sized bed, bathroom, and video screen inside. While it didn’t look as luxurious as the mansion modeled one at the school dorms, it still looked pretty nice. The other notable thing was the small ropes and even ladders fashioned from toothpicks that seemed to connect most of the surfaces to the ground.

“Not into free climbing?” Quinn teased, running her finger down a thread of dental floss, tied with knots to give a climber leverage.

“Ropes and ladders make it easier,” he said with a shrug, “or did anyway. My family used to have these kinds of things all over the house for me, to make it easier to get around.”

Quinn leaned down to look at his TinyHome, then clicked a button on the side. The roof popped off with a *click* and she curiously looked inside.

“Oh my god,” Quinn laughed.

“What?” Derrick wandered over, then sighed as he saw what had set her off.

Inside the TinyHome’s master bedroom there was a small doll in the bed. She was pale, Victorian looking, with black hair and brown glass eyes that stared out eerily.

“Fucking Carmilla,” he shivered.

“Her name’s Carmilla?” Quinn asked, pulling the doll out. She couldn’t help but giggle as Derrick shied away from her.

“Look,” he sighed, “back when I first shrank my mom had this weird idea that I needed company in there, so she got that doll to keep me company. I would have gotten rid of it, but I didn’t want to upset her… and it also creeps me out. I swear it’s haunted or something, I know I threw it out before I left for college!”

“I like her,” Quinn said, grinning as she put the doll in her pocket.

“You would,” Derrick muttered.

Thanksgiving dinner went well, and as the football games ended and the evening went on the family started drifting off to their rooms, one by one, until only Quinn and Derrick were left in the family room. The TV was playing some Christmas film neither of them recognized, nor were they really paying attention to it.

“I’m beat,” Quinn yawned, “you ready for bed?”

“Yeah,” Derrick said, trudging up the stairs, “let’s go.”

Derrick got to the room first, and tiredly slipped his Nullifier off. He heard Quinn following behind him as he climbed the small rope ladder up to his TinyHome, ready for the familiar soft bed he knew was inside. A part of him considered just joining Quinn in his own bed, regardless of size, but he decided not to press his luck. They’d gotten away with fooling around on this trip once after all…

With a yawn he walked into the Bedroom, then moved towards the window to wave goodnight to Quinn. His heart stopped as he saw a figure peering in at him, and he stumbled backwards and onto the bed. The fright only lasted a moment, then gave way to annoyance as he sighed angrily.

“Quinn, did you put Carmilla outside the bedroom window?” he shouted.

Quinn just giggled as she looked over at his little house from the bed, “No, she was in my pocket, I swear!” She fought to keep from laughing as Derrick’s eyes narrowed and he trudged back to his own bed. She reached out and grabbed the doll, I am SO taking this thing back with me, she thought mischievously.

She pulled the blankets over herself, thinking of various pranks she’d pull on her tiny boyfriend with his Victorian nemesis as she drifted to sleep.  

 



Chapter End Notes:
The next chapter will be about how Kelly and Iris spent their Thanksgiving break, then we'll have one final chapter to wrap this one up.