- Text Size +

A/N: This one has more cruel giantess content, so skip to the end if you can't stomach that, pun intended.

Kelly felt her world slosh back and forth, buffeting her between the slurry of Penelope’s dinner and the fleshy walls of her stomach. Her skin tingled, a sign of the acids in her old school bully’s stomach going to work. She knew from experience that it wouldn’t start hurting yet, it would become an itch, then a burning… She closed her eyes and tried to keep her breathing level, ignoring the musky odor of digesting food while forcing herself to remain calm.

You’re going to be okay, she told herself, you got Derrick out, he’ll tell people, they’ll save you, you’re going to be-

She sniffed, fighting back tears as she whimpered in fear.

Penelope couldn’t help but giggle as she felt the little flutters of movement in her stomach. The familiar soft buzz of a tiny in one’s belly was an invigorating one, icing on the victory cake after finally getting Kelly after all these years. She bit her lip, stifling a moan of excitement as she walked through a now empty campus towards her car, swaying her hips slightly and rocking Kelly’s prison back and forth.

She’d wanted to eat a tiny ever since Shrinking Day, really eat one. This time there wouldn’t be any retrieval, antacids, or any of the other bullshit people did to keep the little bugs safe, this was how it was supposed to be, just a tiny, a tummy, and time. That it was Kelly of all people who shrank near her back on Shrinking Day was just a sign from the universe, the squeaky little nerd girl who was going to be eaten alive by life anyways, and with a cherry candy flavoring no less.

Penelope paused her reverie on her drive home as she passed a gas station. With a giggle she pulled in, parked, and walked inside. It was abandoned except for a bored clerk, and she slowly made her way to the drink cooler.

She glanced at the labels on the soft drinks. Now, what would go well with cherry? With a grin she pulled a bottle of a fizzy lemon lime soda out, carrying it to the register to pay.

Kelly screamed as something poured down on her in the darkness of Penelope’s stomach. Whatever it was it was cold, and she shivered a moment as the citrusy liquid stung her eyes. With despair she realized it was soda; Penelope had stopped for something to wash her down.

“Our friends are missing!” Quinn shouted, exasperated. “You need to let us see the security footage.”

The concert security guard sighed, “look, if any tinies turn up-“

“I think someone took them!” Quinn said angrily.

“Concert footage is proprietary,” the guard said with a shrug, “I’ll call the campus police if you’re really worried-“

“What’s going on?”

The trio turned to see the lead singer, Leanne herself, leading a row of now full sized band behind her as they loaded equipment into a nearby tour bus. It was odd to see her standing in front of them like a normal woman, without her props, costume, and with her bandmates at full size, though the guitarist who had gone down her throat during the concert’s finale was notably still missing.

“These two want to see security footage,” the guard said with a shrug, “I told them to call the campus police-“

“We can’t find our friends!” Iris piped up. “They went into the tents to change and now they’re gone!”

Leanne gave the security guard a disgusted look. “Bob, for fuck’s sake just let them see the tapes! Do you think they’re going to pirate footage of our waiting line or something!? And go call the campus police, didn’t they have a few hanging around backstage with you!?”

Bob stuttered apologies, and waved for the group to follow him. He picked up his radio, calling the campus police to meet them at the stadium’s security shed. The rest of the band was talking amongst themselves and boarding the tour bus, Leanne on the other hand followed the pair, a concerned look on her face.

“We’ve never had an incident at one of our concerts,” she said, “I’m sure that your friends just got… misplaced.” Her voice was hopeful, but there was a tinge of nervousness to it. “W-We just really wanted to keep the whole tiny themed thing going, even with the Nullifiers… I’m sure your friends are fine!”

They reached the shed, and the security guard quickly pulled up the footage of the tents. They fast-forwarded through most of the concert, finally reaching the end.

“There we are!” Quinn said, pointing to the blurry black and white screen. The group watched as another figure, a girl, went around the back of the tent.

“Who is that?” Iris asked, squinting her eyes.

“Whoever she is, it looks like she grabbed your friends,” Leanne said angrily as the girl knelt down, crawling under the back of the changing tents. She turned to the pair of campus police officers who had joined them. “Well? Are you going to call it in?”

The two seemed stunned into action, and quickly began taking information from Quinn and Iris. It took a few minutes before they radioed in the missing persons report, and from the chatter the police in campus and around town were on the lookout for a pair of missing tinies, but the security footage didn’t give them much to go on.

“Come on.” Quinn muttered angrily when they were done talking to the police.

“Where are you going?” Iris asked hesitantly. “What if they need to ask us more questions?”

“They’ve already got everything we know; I want to look around campus.”

“But Quinn-“ Iris protested, but her friend cut her off.

“You ever seen a horror movie Iris?” she said with a sigh.

“Yeah,” Iris admitted nervously, “you almost always pick one when we do movie night.”

“The cops never show up to save anyone until the end.” Quinn muttered, tugging Iris’s arm.

The pair walked around the edge of the stadium. There were police cars beginning to converge on campus, their lights flashing but their sirens silent as floodlights traced the side streets. Campus was mostly abandoned at this time of night, with the buildings dark and the glow of the streetlamps being eerie even with the increasing activity of campus security and police.

“There really should be an Amber Alert for tinies or something.” Iris muttered.

“Okay,” Quinn breathed out slowly, “if we were kidnapping a tiny, what would we do?”

“Get off the streets,” Iris said without hesitation, “i-if I was going to eat a tiny, like for real, I wouldn’t want to do it anywhere in public…”

Quinn nodded as they continued through campus, glancing at the buildings. “Yeah, clothing entrapment uh…”

“Doesn’t work,” Quinn finished with a smirk. “I’m guessing you and Kelly tried it?”

Iris squeaked in surprise. “W-We uh…”

“Oh come off it Iris, I’ve read enough of your smut fics to know you’ve got a thing for girls too,” Quinn laughed, “and Kelly sure seems to spend a lot of nights with you, like way more than just the ones she needs to for her Nullifier’s sake.”

“Yeah, we have a uh… thing going,” Iris admitted, chewing her lip, “anyway Kelly would struggle, bite even, if someone tried to shove her somewhere for too long… you’d have to go somewhere private pretty quick.”

Quinn frowned as she noticed a few lights on in the biology building. “Are there any classes that run this late?” she asked.

“No,” Iris said, “I looked at doing some night classes next semester, the latest ones only go until nine.”

“Let’s go see if someone’s working late,” Quinn muttered.

Derrick looked up at the orb weaver spiders, who hung still in their large webs. One of them almost casually walked over to a cocooned bug, eager to feed. With a shudder he looked away, glancing back out at the classroom beyond the glass. The spiders, like most wildlife, had no interest in him, but that didn’t mean it wasn’t unnerving to be trapped in a cage with arachnids as big as you were.

“I don’t suppose you guys have any ideas on how we get out of here?” he jokingly asked the spiders. If they had any wisdom to offer, they kept it to themselves.

His conversation with the orb weavers was interrupted by the sound of the classroom door opening. He excitedly ran to the edge of the terrarium, placing his hands on the glass and looking out. He practically jumped with excitement as he saw Quinn and Iris walk in, curiously looking around the lit up classroom. He pounded on the glass and shouted as loud as he could.

“Maybe a professor just forgot to turn the lights off?” Iris said.

“Maybe,” Quinn muttered, “Kelly’s major is in bio-something right? She never mentioned how many bugs they’ve got in here-“ her eyes lit up as she saw something that didn’t belong in a lab terrarium, “DERRICK!”

“QUINN!” he shouted, grinning as he saw the girl he loved race towards him, her billboard sized face looming in on his glass prison with a smile that washed away the terror of the last few hours like a warm breeze on a spring day.

“I don’t know if I like your new roommates,” Quinn said, forcing herself to laugh so he wouldn’t see her cry. She hadn’t realized until right that moment how happy she was to see him alive and safe, but she forced the feeling down, focusing on the matter at hand. “Who took you guys?”

“Penelope,” Derrick shouted, “she grabbed us both out of the changing tents, luckily she doesn’t know spiders don’t eat tinies. She dumped me in here and she…”

“She what?” Iris cut in, “what did she do with Kelly?”

“She ate her,” Derrick said with a sigh. “She says she’s going to keep her in there until she… digests.”

Iris’s face went white. “Oh god, we’ve got to get to her Now!”

“I don’t even know that bitch’s last name,” Quinn said angrily, “how would we find where she…” she trailed off before snapping her fingers excitedly. “She got kicked out of the dorms, but she’d leave a forwarding address for her mail, right?”

“Yeah!” Iris said eagerly, “Danielle would have it!”

“Great!” Derrick said, “Someone get me my nullifier and let’s go!”

“Uh, okay, I’ll just drop it in there.” Quinn said, eyeing the spiders warily.

“You can’t,” Derrick said, “I’ll regrow and break the terrarium.”

Quinn and Iris exchanged an uncomfortable look. “Well uh, I don’t really want to reach in there and get you out,” Quinn began nervously.

Derrick rolled his eyes. “These aren’t even dangerous spiders… I think.”

“You think?” Iris asked skeptically. “Fine, let’s just have you regrow, break the terrarium, and then they’ll be crawling all over you and you can tell us how harmless they are.”

Derrick bit his lip. “I uh… look, just wrap your arm in your sleeve and stick it in!” The nervous glance the two girls exchanged made him sigh. Kelly really knew what she was doing when she picked spiders as a defense… “I’ll herd them into the corner, then one of you can just pluck me out!”

While the two girls looked on from outside, he gently shooed each of the spiders away. One of the yellow bodied spiders he had to gently slap on the abdomen, causing it to scuttle into the corner with the others. When he was satisfied, he walked to the now cleared space in the front of the terrarium and threw his arms up.

“Well?” he asked expectantly.

With a shudder Quinn plunged her hand in, her fingers curling around him and pulling him out as quickly as she could before the spiders had a chance to react. She shivered, brushing over her hand and arm quickly on the off chance one of the creatures had hitched a ride without her seeing.

“You know I just realized,” Iris said suddenly, “we could have just put something in there for him to climb out on.”

“Son of a bitch!” Quinn muttered, “Whatever. Derrick, here’s your watch, let’s get you big and find Kelly.”

Penelope flopped onto her bed dreamily. “You still conscious in there, Lifesavers?” she asked mockingly. She patted her tummy, feeling a slight twitch of movement inside as Kelly reacted. Slowly she reached a hand down the front of her pants, rubbing her moistening womanhood as she felt a renewed sense of struggle from the tiny girl. “Is it starting to hurt yet?” Penelope wondered aloud.

Inside the dark chamber Kelly fought sobs. Her skin was starting to itch unpleasantly, and she knew from experience in another few hours she’d be writhing with pain, and she would stay like that until…

Don’t think about that, she told herself defiantly, they’re going to find you, they’re going to-

She heard Penelope moan, a loud sound that reverberated through her prison and made the muck she was stuck in ripple slightly. Kelly felt a new mix of anger and humiliation as she realized exactly what Penelope was doing.

“Fuck yeah,” Penelope breathed, rubbing herself slowly, enjoying the sensation of the tiny girl’s impotent rage. “I remember back in school Kelly, you used to think you were so much better than everyone because you spent lunch in the library, or had the best grades… but did any of that do you any good?” Penelope bit her lip as her orgasm approached. “Every time I think about high school, about you, it’s going to be so satisfying knowing this is where it ended…”

Kelly covered her ears to drown out the rumbling orgasm as Penelope gasped and collapsed onto the bed again. She felt a tear roll down her cheek, and began to wonder if this was really her fate, to be a snack for the girl she hated most in the world. She’d had so many things she’d wanted to do…

“You won’t really be gone forever of course,” Penelope said, sitting up, “I don’t know much about anatomy but I just know you’re going to end up as ass fat,” she slapped her buttcheek playfully. “Next time I’m worried my butt looks a little too big in a swimsuit I’ll know who to blame.”

Kelly felt her world shift again as Penelope stood up, and she struggled to keep her head above the pool of half-digested food and soda. She forced herself to the edge, and her heart sank as she heard an amused giggle as her hands touched the wall of Penelope’s stomach again.

The first few needles of pain were starting to poke her as she heard Penelope casually humming overhead. The girl was preparing herself a snack, no doubt for the sole purpose of raining down more half chewed food on her former rival, making her imprisonment even more of a living hell than it already was.

I’m a person, she repeated to herself, I’m small but I’m a person! She closed her eyes and repeated the mantra to herself, wincing slightly at the unpleasant sensation on her skin.

Derrick, Quinn, and Iris ran as quickly as they could to the dorm. Thankfully Danielle was behind the reception desk, and as they approached her they saw she was wearing her own Fifty Foot Woman from Mars T-shirt, brand new. Paul, the regular delivery driver for their campus, was also there, at a tiny size on her desk.

“It would be really great if you decided to come here next year,” Danielle purred, placing her hands on either side of the tiny man. “I know you’re worried about the cost, but you could save a lot of money on rent if you just stayed small after hours.”

“Well uh, I’d need someone to help me out then,” Paul said nervously.

“Yeah, you’d need a big roommate or something,” Danielle giggled, “so I was thinking, I’m not going to RA next year, and-“

“Danielle!” Quinn barked, interrupting her flirting, “we need to know Penelope’s address now!”

Danielle frowned. “Hey guys, I didn’t see you at the concert, we must have been in different-“

“Danielle for real, Penelope kidnapped Kelly, we need to find her now!” Derrick said, slamming his hands on the counter.

Danielle’s face paled, “I-I’ll look her info up right away!”

She grabbed Paul up, placing him on her shoulder as her fingers flew across the keyboard of the dorm computer. It didn’t take her long to find the forwarding address Penelope had left after being kicked out, and moments later Quinn was pulling it up on her phone.

“She’s not too far away,” Quinn muttered, “come on.”

“I’ll call the cops and let them know,” Danielle said, picking up the desk phone.

“Should we just wait for them?” Derrick asked, uncertainly.

“No,” Iris said angrily, “this girl’s been fucking with Kelly ever since she shrank, Kelly says she’s got a rich dad and an expensive lawyer. The cops will just ask her some questions and take god knows how long to follow up on it, I don’t want to waste a minute.”

“Yeah,” Quinn sighed, “that’s kind of how I feel too. Let’s go.”

Kelly couldn’t hold it in anymore, she started crying, pleading, begging, pounding on the walls of Penelope’s stomach.

The full-sized girl raised an eyebrow as she heard the muffled squeaks from her belly, then laughed out loud as she felt the feeble pounding of Kelly’s tiny fists.

“This is the place,” Quinn said, nodding at the apartment door.

“So do we knock or what?” Derrick asked.

“Fuck that,” Quinn said, “kick the door down!”

Derrick balked, “w-what?”

“Come on you’re a six foot tall dude who’s jacked from spending the last two years tiny,” Quinn said, exasperated, “you can totally kick that door down!”

Derrick cleared his throat, “I mean I’ve never really done anything like that-“

“Derrick just do it!” Iris snapped angrily.

He took a deep breath and readied himself. I really hope this is the right door, he thought. With a shout Derrick’s foot made contact with the door lock, and shocking everyone, him most of all, the door splintered, flying open.

“Holy shit,” he breathed, eyes wide.

Penelope screamed, leaping off her couch as the three of them ran in. She didn’t make it very far before Iris tackled her to the floor. Derrick ran to her side, helping carry the thrashing girl back to the couch.

“WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!?” Penelope screamed. “HELP! CALL THE COPS!”

“Oh, don’t worry, they’re coming,” Derrick said angrily. Even as he said it, sirens were wailing somewhere in the distance.

Penelope gulped. “I’m going to sue you guys, you can’t just-“

“Recognize me?” Derrick said angrily.

Penelope stared at him a moment, before it clicked, “b-but I left you in there, I saw those things eating you!”

“Spiders don’t eat tinies,” Derrick said with a growl.

Her face went pale. “I have rights!” she insisted.

“Well luckily we’re not cops,” Quinn said, walking into her kitchen. “Hold her down.” Iris and Derrick appeared on either side of Penelope, pinning her arms to the couch.

Penelope’s face paled. “What are you going to do!?”

“I’m sure if we wait for the cops they’ll take you to the hospital, do an x-ray or something and check if Kelly’s really in there, then give you a stomach pump,” Quinn said, grinning as she found what she was looking for. She strutted back over to the restrained girl with a nearly full bottle of clear liquor, an expensive brand of vodka often advertised in clubs. “I don’t have any fancy equipment,” Quinn mused, “but I do know of one surefire way to make an evil bitch empty her stomach.”

“Don’t you dare!” Penelope warned. “Don’t you’ fucking-“ she was cut off as Quinn roughly jammed the nozzle of the bottle into her mouth, tipping it and forcing the potent liquor down the girl’s throat.

“Bottom’s up!” Quinn said, a wicked grin coming over her features.

Kelly whimpered, her panic giving way to despair as the feeling of the stomach acid against her skin slowly intensified. This was the end for her, just when everything had been going so well…

Her world shook, and an acrid liquid poured down from above. For a moment she thought Penelope was chugging soda again, but as it hit her she realized it was something stronger. While her experience with alcohol was limited to what Quinn managed to pilfer for them, she recognized the telltale odor of a strong spirit. The waterfall of vodka didn’t stop, quickly filling the chamber she was in and stinging her eyes as she flailed in confusion.

The world lurched as Penelope’s stomach reacted to the potent alcohol, and a moment later Kelly felt herself launched upwards.

“Oh goddddd,” Penelope cried, clutching her stomach as she tried to keep from vomiting. A moment later she lost the battle, and the sounds of retching filled the apartment as the three of them looked away in disgust.

Kelly screamed as she was thrown through the air, landing and rolling across the carpet in a disgusting mix of  everything else that had been in Penelope’s stomach.

“KELLY!” Iris shouted.

The tiny girl didn’t have time to react before she was scooped out of the muck by Iris’s massive hands. The world blurred as light stung her eyes, the air against her raw skin hurt, and she wondered how bad she looked, as she’d been floating in stomach acid for hours at this point… Judging from the panicked whispers Quinn and Iris were sharing as they came into focus, it wasn’t good. A moment later the cool water of the faucet washed over her, bringing instant relief.

“Is she going to be okay?” Quinn whispered nervously.

“Yeah,” Derrick said quietly. “Look, her skin’s already going back to normal…” he sighed, “we tinies are pretty resilient, we get that at least.”

A glob of strawberry scented soap landed on her belly, a moment later Iris’s powerful finger began to lather it over her. In contrast to where she’d been almost moments ago this was heaven, and she closed her eyes with a sigh and just enjoyed the sensation for a moment, letting Iris rub the soft suds across her body.

“Kelly?” Iris said softly, “are you…”

“I’m okay,” she said finally, forcing herself to sit up in Iris’s palm. She blushed as she realized she was naked; her clothing having dissolved away in Penelope’s stomach. She smiled and blinked as a few tears went down her cheeks. “Thanks guys.”

“Sheriff’s department!” A police officer shouted, entering the apartment with his gun drawn. Another deputy followed behind him, their eyes going wide as they took in the sight of the crying and still puking Penelope.

“What did I tell you?” Quinn said with a shrug, “the cops always come at the end.”

Kelly sighed, laying across the couch at Quinn’s apartment. A few good night’s sleep and days of relaxation had done her wonders, but she still felt shaky, nervous… even with her Nullifier firmly on her ankle the entire ordeal with Penelope had rattled her.

It had been a few days since the concert, and her professors had thankfully let her have a few days off from classes. She heard her friends chatting outside, and the door pushed open, the three of them walking inside.

“Hey Kelly,” Quinn called cheerfully, “how are you doing?”

“I’m feeling better,” she said with a sigh, “I think I’ll even start going back to my dorm tomorrow… I can’t just mope around on the couch forever, right?”

“I don’t mind having you hang around,” Quinn said with a smile, “but it’s nice to see you bouncing back a bit.”

“Any updates on… her?” Derrick asked quietly.

“Denied bail,” Kelly said with a smug smile. “Her family’s got money, but the Fifty Foot Woman from Mars PR people have been all over this thing trying to get ahead of it, and I guess that matters for something.”

“Two tinies got grabbed at one of their concerts,” Iris said, “they probably know it’s going to get out so they want to make sure they look like they’re on your side.”

“Yeah one of their legal people already contacted me,” Derrick said with a chuckle, “I think they’re worried we might sue them too.”

Kelly rolled her eyes, “I don’t think I’m interested… I just want to get back to school.”

“You sure?” Iris said hesitantly, “you can stay with Quinn and me for as long as you want.”

“No,” Kelly said firmly, “Penelope she… she really wanted to take everything away from me,” she sighed, “I’m not going to let her.” She smiled, “let’s drop all the heavy stuff for now, did you guys bring me dinner?”

“General Tso’s,” Derrick said, hefting a bag of Chinese takeout.

As her friends opened the bag and divvied up the various dishes and boxes of rice they’d bought, Kelly let herself relax. She glanced for a moment at the Nullifier on her ankle, then the one on Derrick’s wrist, then finally to Quinn and Iris, who were oblivious to her glances as they fought over how many egg rolls they’d each get. No matter what she was, or what they were, these were her friends.

“Hey, are you okay?” Iris asked suddenly, noticing Kelly blinking away a tear.

“I’m great,” Kelly said with a smile, “and by the way, my meal came with an egg roll so one of those is mine!”

“How did we end up with only three in the first place?” Derrick asked, eyeing the receipt, “did we get shorted or something!?”

The argument dragged on, each of them jokingly presenting their cases in a prelude to the debate that would erupt later that evening when it came time to pick a movie. There was nowhere that any of them would rather be.



Chapter End Notes:
I feel almost like I owe an apology for going a bit darker than usual given my stories are usually pretty light and fluffy, but I also like a light at the end of those tunnels. Thanks for reading!