- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

As a heads up there's a bit of evil giantess stuff towards the very end of this chapter.

Quinn hummed along to the tune of the song “Gonna Eat Ya’” by Fifty Foot Woman from Mars. Ever since finding out they’d be attending a concert she’d looked into the band, a pop rock group with a regular sized woman and four tiny bandmates. As far as talent went they were all competent musicians and singers, but what really made the band stand out for Quinn was the subject matter of their songs.

“Boy you’re so sweet,” Quinn sang, leaning over the couch to stick her face into Derrick’s while he tried to read. “You’re good enough to eat!”

He sighed, fighting a smile as he put his book down and plucked the earmuffs off Quinn’s head.

“Hey!” she protested, reaching for them as he pulled them away.

“No singing evil songs while I’m trying to study!” he said, laughing as Quinn launched herself over the back of the couch. He grunted as he tried to hold the headphones away from her, the soft thrum of the guitar solo echoing softly through them as they playfully struggled.

“They’re not evil songs!” Quinn giggled, giving up the struggle and snuggling against his chest instead. “it’s just a metaphor for how much she likes her bandmate!”

“A metaphor, right,” he chuckled, setting the headphones on the coffee table. “You know, some tinies don’t like this band.”

“What!?” Quinn asked, raising an eyebrow. “Come on, it’s got four tinies in it.”

“The lyrics and some of their promotional material can be a little…” he chewed his lip and looked for the words, “degrading? I mean you have to consider that a lot of these songs were from before the Nullifiers, back when we all thought we were going to be small forever.”

“So?” Quinn asked, sitting up.

“So,” Derrick sighed, “back when it looked like we’d all be three inches tall for life, maybe we didn’t want people thinking it would be fun to step on us? Like in their song ‘It’s fun to step on tinies’?”

“But it is fun to step on tinies,” Quinn pouted.

Derrick rolled his eyes. “Quinn, seriously…”

She sighed. “Yeah, I get it… but what’s the big deal about it now? You guys are all back to normal, or mostly anyway.”

Derrick was quiet for a moment, holding his girlfriend to his chest. “Yeah,” he said slowly, “but… well, I can see why some people might not want to give you big people the idea that we’re just pests to be stepped on or whatever…”

Quinn went quiet, thinking “Derrick,” she said suddenly, “you don’t think I think that way about you, do you?”

“What,” he laughed, “you mean you’re joking when you’re ranting about stomping me out or having me for a snack?”

“Seriously!” she said eagerly, “like… you know I really like you right? Not just because you’re you know…”

“A tiny?” he asked, holding up his wrist, displaying the shining Nullifier.

“Yeah,” she said, “you’re fun, and you watch shitty horror movies with me, and-“

“Quinn,” he laughed, “calm down, yes, I know you like me, like really like me…”

“I just wanted to be sure,” she muttered, “I mean… you put up with a lot from me.”

“Put up with?” Derrick laughed, “Quinn, I don’t know if I’m sick in the head or something, but I love most of the stuff we do together, I don’t know if I could handle a girlfriend who tiptoed around the whole tiny thing and didn’t occasionally slip this thing off my wrist when I didn’t expect it.”

Quinn felt a warmth in her chest, and giggled a bit as she looked away from him. His arms came around her shoulders, and they sat there on the couch, embracing each other gently for a moment. It was nice… and better yet, it distracted Derrick as Quinn’s hand slowly traced down his arm to his wrist.

*click*

The familiar sound of the nullifier latch coming off echoed through the room as the world spun. He flailed through his clothes as they billowed into tents around him, and Quinn’s smug giggle reached his ears.

“It’s really nice to hear you like our time together,” Quinn said, reaching in and fumbling around for him. A moment later her fingers closed around her squirming boyfriend, drawing him out like a prize as her eyes flashed mischievously. Her fingers clenched tighter, causing the tiny man to grunt as he was brought up to Quinn’s grinning face. “It’s too bad you chose the wrong girl to trust!” she said, cackling wickedly as she carried his naked form into the kitchen.

“What!?” he shouted, fighting a laugh.

“Oh yes,” Quinn said, opening the pantry, “you’ve fallen right into my trap, Tiny, and now you’re going to be a delightful snack!”

He watched as Quinn pulled a box of cereal out of the cabinet, placing it on her dining table with enough force that he heard the rustle of the dried cheerios rustling inside. Next he was forced to watch as Quinn drew a gallon of milk from her refrigerator. She set him on the table, and gave him a wink as she began to pour herself a bowl of cereal.

“I love strawberries in my cheerios,” she murmured, “but I’m all out… I’ll just have to add something else!”

He felt her snatch him up again, casually tossing him through the air. He landed in the cereal bowl with a splash, sputtering as he wiped milk out of his eyes and surfaced. He was surrounded by the floating lifesaver sized cereal, and they shook on the waves as Quinn’s spoon came down, taking the first bite.

“Mmmm…” she moaned mockingly, “so good…”

The spoon came down again, slowly moving through the milk like a shark as she teasingly chased him around the bowl. Wading through the thick mess of soggy cheerios was difficult, and the sides of the bowl were too tall, too slick, to even think about climbing out. Still he kept running, until finally Quinn grew bored and brought the spoon up underneath him, lifting him high.

“Aww, all that struggle just to end up as a garnish for my breakfast,” Quinn teased. He grabbed the spoon, trying to steady himself as Quinn licked her lips, preparing for the finisher. Her eyes lit up as she saw his erection. “Oh, what is that? Is that a little boner?” she asked, leaning in closer. Her grin widened as she confirmed her suspicions, “Why Derrick, do you want to be food?”

“I uh…” he gulped, gripping the edge of the spoon for dear life as the little pool of milk rippled underneath him.

“It’s completely natural,” Quinn mused playfully, twirling a loch of her hair with her free hand, “you know the best way to end your tiny little existence is to be my little snack… I mean come on, you guys even have a flavor…” her voice went low as she licked her lips, “play with it for me.”

He raised an eyebrow, but she seemed serious, slowly he reached between his legs, gripping his manhood as he followed her instructions.

“Try to cum before I swallow you down,” she ordered, “you taste so good right when you do…” With that he was plunged into the wet cavern of her mouth, the spoon he’d been riding on unceremoniously dumped him on the soft mattress of her tongue before departing.

“Mmmm…” Quinn groaned, twirling the now Derrick-less spoon in front of her eyes a moment. She could feel him squirming, struggling against the smallest movement of her tongue, which was now racing over him and enjoying the rich caramel flavor. It peaked, and she fought a giggle as she realized he’d cum in her mouth. Finally, when she was done savoring him, she tilted her head back.

*gulp*

“Ah,” Quinn sighed happily, feeling the little lump travel down her throat, dropping into her stomach a moment later and reuniting with the rest of her snack. She patted her tummy a moment, enjoying the feel of the tiny hands on the inside of her stomach, feeling their way around. The familiar warm buzz of having a tiny in there put a smile on her face as she walked to her room. She stopped at the medicine cabinet, then quickly popped an antacid tablet. She wasn’t sure how long she’d keep him in there today, but it seemed like a sensible precaution.

“Are you sure you’re okay with this?” Iris asked Kelly, cradling the tiny woman in her hands.

“Yeah,” Kelly said firmly, looking at the line of people waiting to get into the concert. She looked up at Iris and smiled. “This is going to be fun; do you see Quinn and Derrick yet?”

“Over here!” Quinn called, joining the pair in line. She reached into her purse, pulling Derrick’s shrunken form out of her bag with a flourish.

“What’s up guys?” he shouted, waving.

The concert itself was being held in the campus football stadium, and near the front entrance there were changing tents. Every now and then they saw a person wearing a nullifier go in, then a few moments later peer out, now at tiny size, from the tent flaps. Members of their group would then collect their now small friends, and any clothing they’d had.

“You’ve got my Nullifier, right Quinn?” Derrick asked.

“Oh yeah,” Quinn laughed, patting her purse. The truth was she loved having it, and whenever he was tiny, she never had the small device very far from her.

“I’ve got yours too,” Iris said, nodding down at Kelly, “if you feel like you want it just let me know, we can just pay the admission or whatever.”

The line slowly moved, while there were definitely more tinies than there would have been at most events, the overwhelming majority of people were full sized and paying full price. Derrick and Kelly drew a little attention in Quinn and Iris’s hands respectively, but there were enough other tinies around that they didn’t stand out much. They finally reached the front of the line, and the admission booth workers saw the tiny pair and simply waved Iris and Quinn inside.

Merchant booths lined the walkways leading to the stands, and crowds throned near concessions stands selling popcorn, pretzels, and watery beer at a considerable markup.

“You guys want anything to drink?” Quinn asked, eyeing someone carrying a tray of beers to their seat.

“I thought we went over this,” Kelly piped up from Iris’s grip, “none of us can legally buy booze until Derrick there has his birthday in January.”

“Don’t worry,” Quinn said, stepping into line, “I’ve got a plan!”

The group got into line and Quinn smiled disarmingly as they reached the concession counter. “Hey, I’d like a beer please!”

The clerk gave her a look and raised an eyebrow, “Can I see an ID?”

Quinn laughed, “Oh well it’s actually for my tiny friend here!” she held Derrick up to the counter, and he waved nervously as he stepped out onto it.

The concessions clerk frowned. “Okay, fine, can I see his ID?”

“He left it at home since he was going to come to the concert tiny!” Quinn said quickly, before Derrick could reply.

Derrick fought a laugh and nodded. “Yeah uh, sorry man… my wallet is in my full sized pants.”

The clerk looked back and forth between them a bit, then smirked. “Yeah, okay… well if this tiny guy wants a beer, I guess I could pour him one.”

Quinn looked excited for a moment before the clerk reached under the counter and came back up a moment later with a plastic bottle cap. He made a show of pouring a few drops from a tap into it, then slowly lowered it down to Derrick, pushing it across the counter to the tiny man with a single finger.

“There you go buddy,” the clerk laughed, “that’ll be eight dollars.”

“Pay the man Quinn,” Derrick said smugly, picking it up and taking a sip, “after all, I left my wallet in my full sized pants.”

“How’d it go?” Iris asked as Quinn carried Derrick back to them.

“We’re drinking Pepsi tonight,” Quinn said with a scowl.

The merchant booths were more interesting than the snack stands, given the band’s overall theme, it wasn’t surprising Fifty Foot Woman from Mars had a great deal of merchandising dedicated to tinies. There was clothing, jewelry and accessories with a tiny passenger in mind, and most interestingly even a series of musical instruments.

“Whoa,” Quinn muttered, placing Derrick on the table so he could look at the small guitar. “Do these things really work?”

“They’re not as high quality as the ones the band plays when they’re small, but yeah,” the vendor, a plump redhead in her 30s, said, “they work.”

“Fifty Foot Woman from Mars was started up before anyone thought Project Regrowth would work,” Kelly mused, joining Derrick as Iris set her on the table. “To have a tiny band with working instruments… that must have been pretty hard to figure out.”

The vendor shrugged. “Yeah, from what I hear their first set of instruments were really state of the art stuff, really pushing the boundaries of what could be done.”

“Jerry Robbins, the lead guitar player, he was a guitarist before he shrank, right?” Iris asked, picking up a t-shirt.

“He was dating Leanne already too,” the vendor said, pointing to an image of the lead singer on a nearby keychain. “They wanted to make it in the music business together and didn’t let the whole shrinking thing get in the way, pretty romantic, huh?”

“They definitely created something… unique,” Kelly said, eyeing a coffee mug depicting the smiling members of the band. Across the top, a label read “I take my coffee with two sugars and one tiny!”

“Yeah,” the vendor chuckled, picking up one of the coffee mugs and eyeing it herself, “I’m pretty sure the reason they still perform tiny is because Jerry really ah… likes it.” She gestured to a wall of different T-Shirt designs behind her representing the band in various poses, almost always tiny and at the mercy of their lead singer. Jerry Robbins, the guitar player, was almost always trapped between her breasts in those poses, save for a scant few where he, and the other musicians, were tumbling down into the singer’s open mouth. Notably, where the cartoon caricatures of his bandmates had exaggerated looks of terror, Jerry was smiling in every version.

Quinn ended up buying one of the shirts depicting the winking lead singer dropping the tiny band members into a bag labeled “Souvenirs from Earth,” a promotion for the band’s first album of the same name. Iris purchased a shirt promoting their second album, “Humanity’s Downfall,” in which the singer had changed up the band’s usual sci-fi theme for a fantasy one, depicting her with a pair of elven ears and a flowing cloak as she held her cowering bandmates in her palm.

For Kelly and Derrick’s part they’d each gotten shirts with the band’s logo, a winking green alien woman, across the front, and the words “Zetan Invasion Survivor,” scrawled across the back in the jagged green 1950s style font, a reference to one of the band’s more popular songs about an invasion of green women out to shrink and steal the planet’s men.

The group started towards the open seating area provided for those who had brought a tiny as a guest, and as they filed in Derrick took in the various ways that his fellow Affected Individuals were being carried by the other concertgoers.

Open top shirts with cleavage were popular, and plenty of girls had tiny boyfriends, or in some cases girlfriends, poking out. A few tinies hung from necklaces, living, grinning, and giggling jewelry, some were simply perched on shoulders or held safely ensconced in their larger friend’s hands. They even passed a tiny woman, peering out from her boyfriend’s overgrown mop of hair, she gave them a wave as they passed, causing Quinn to give her a second look.

“Huh,” Quinn muttered, bringing Derrick close so he could hear her. “How do you suppose the mixed size relationship works with a full size guy and a tiny girl?”

Derrick frowned, “I… suppose she’s got very good core strength?”

The pair laughed as they found a good section of seats and the concert lights began to light up. The crowd cheered as the full-sized lead singer, Leanne, walked out onto the stage in her usual concert attire, a silver bodysuit and a helmet with cheesy looking antennae reminiscent of classic sci-fi aliens. She waved as a series of columns rose out of the stage, each one revealing one of her tiny bandmates, blown up large as the camera panned to each of them in turn with the jumbotron.

“Welcome, people of Earth!” Leanne boomed, “we are FIFTY FOOT WOMAN FROM MARS!”

The crowd cheered excitedly as the first song began, a rousing number about chasing a tiny man through a city after being stood up for a date. Kelly and Derrick enjoyed the show from their spots with Iris and Quinn respectively, and as the show went on Derrick felt himself getting sucked into the excitement. The pyrotechnics and lighting effects were top notch, and the lead singer, Leanne, would casually pick up different members of the band, instruments and all, and perform different routines for each song, including a rather impressive portion where the lead guitarist managed a solo while balancing himself atop her blonde head.

The show went through a set mixing several of the band’s albums, and finally as the lights began to dim in preparation for the finale it was clear that Fifty Foot Woman from Mars was preparing their closing number, “Gonna Eat Ya,” the very same song Quinn loved teasing Derrick with.

“Gonna eat ya up,” Leanne sang, slowly circling around the pillar where the tiny guitarist strummed away, “gonna chase you down…” the other instruments cut out one by one, leaving the tiny guitarist in a focused solo, and even at his tiny size, and from the stands they could see the fury he had as he rode the song to its finish. His playing didn’t stop even as the blonde bombshell plucked him up by the back of his shirt, licking her lips as she lifted him high above her. The final note wailed, echoing even as the guitar was pried from his hands and the fingers released him, causing him to fall with a scream into the lead singer’s waiting mouth.

In the tiny section of the stands more than a few girls were preparing to emulate the singer on the stage, teasingly holding their boyfriends and girlfriends over their open mouths. For a moment Derrick was sure Quinn would join in, but she was too transfixed by the spectacle on the stage. For her part Kelly froze, sparing a frightened glance up at Iris, who just smiled and shook her head, causing the tiny woman to breathe a sigh of relief.

 

The crowd cheered, and Leanne smirked, bringing her microphone up to her throat so that the fans could hear what was coming next.

*Gulp*

The sound echoed through the stadium, causing the fans to go wild, in the tiny seating section more than a few tinies were swallowed down. The jumbotron panned over the crowd, catching more than a few of the imitators as they re-enacted what they’d seen on stage.

Kelly forced herself to remain calm, it’s all just for fun, she told herself, forcing a smile, those people want it to happen… nobody here is… hurting anyone. And oddly, she really believed it. Iris closed her fingers around Kelly, lifting the tiny girl up so she could see over the crowd as the concert ended.

“Thank you, and goodnight!” she called, bowing one final time as the curtains began to close.

The crowd began to chatter, slowly moving through the stands and through the exits. Quinn stood up, cradling Derrick in her hands as Iris did the same with Kelly.

“I’ve got to say,” Derrick said, leaning back against Quinn’s palm, “they are really impressive in concert.”

“Yeah,” Iris agreed, “I kind of wrote them off as a gimmick band, but they’re not half bad.”

“They’re fucking great!” Quinn said excitedly. “I’ve been sleeping on this band guys, I need to update some of my playlists.”

“What do you guys want to do now?” Derrick asked.

“Let’s get something to eat,” Kelly said. She scowled as she saw Quinn’s smug look. “Something that isn’t a tiny.”

“Sounds good,” Derrick agreed, “Quinn, did you bring me a set of full sized clothes?”

Quinn nodded, opening her purse to withdraw a full sized set of basketball shorts and a t-shirt, a basic set of attire, but he could wear it to a diner. Iris had something similar for Kelly in her purse, and the group got in line to use the changing tents. Other tinies had the same idea, and they waited as people placed their friends inside the tents, along with nullifiers and clothing, and then greeted them at full size moments later.

Finally, a pair of tents opened up, and Kelly and Derrick were carried into a pair of changing tents. Kelly sighed with relief, seeing Iris place her nullifier on the small bench, along with a simple set of clothing. It was over, she’d done it, spent an entire concert tiny without any problems… it was odd, she felt almost lightheaded.

“Thanks,” Kelly said, causing Iris to pause, “I… it was nice, going out at tiny size, I never really thought it would be fun like this.”

Iris beamed. “Hey, what are friends for? Get dressed and we can go get some dinner!”

Kelly smiled, nodding as Iris left the tent. With a sigh she turned towards her nullifier, but a rustling sound made her freeze. For a moment she thought someone, Iris maybe, was coming into the tent, but the front didn’t move, the back ruffled as someone climbed under it.

“Hi Lifesavers,” Penelope giggled, standing up and dusting herself off.

Kelly’s face went white, and she bolted across the wooden bench for her nullifier, but a wall of flesh blocked her as Penelope’s hand came down. Powerful fingers curled around her, causing her to grunt in pain as the girl squeezed her roughly, giving her none of the gentleness she was used to from Iris and Quinn.

“P-Penelope, just let me go!” Kelly wheezed.

“I don’t fucking think so,” she hissed, “you got me kicked out of the dorms, and you’ve been a pain in my ass ever since high school… I really should have just gotten rid of you like the little bug you are back then… but live and learn I guess.”

Kelly’s blood ran cold, Penelope had always been cruel, and the few times she’d been at her mercy had been nightmarish, but this was different… Penelope felt off, crazy.

“People will look for me!” Kelly whimpered.

“You’re a fucking tiny,” Penelope said dismissively, “everyone will assume you washed down a storm drain or something… And you won’t be alone either!” she grinned as she held up her other hand, revealing a squirming Derrick with a thick piece of tape over his mouth, muting his grunts for help. “I got the wrong tent at first,” Penelope sighed with a shrug, “but I think this little shit is your friend, and that’s enough in my book.”

Kelly watched, numb, as Penelope fumbled in her pocket for a roll of scotch tape. By the time the tiny girl had the presence of mind to scream the clear sticky strip was wrapped around her head, muffling her. She squirmed pathetically as Penelope slowly wrapped strips of tape around her body, binding her hand and foot and rendering her helpless.

“There we go, you tinies don’t really need much air, so I figure you can last a little while taped up,” Penelope muttered.

Kelly’s screams of terror were muffled by the strips of sticky plastic covering her face, distorting her vision and making Penelope’s visage look demonic as she shoved the tiny woman into her pocket.

Quinn frowned, “they’re taking a long time in there…”

“Yeah,” Iris agreed.

The crowd around the tents was starting to thin out as the other concertgoers left. A sense of unease came over the two of them, and with a growl Quinn started forward.

“Hey,” she said, “Derrick, what’s the-“ she looked around the tent, which still had the “occupied” cloth flap down to mark it as in use, but Derrick was nowhere to be found.

“Kelly!?” Iris’s voice echoed from the tent next to her.

“They’re gone!” Quinn said, bolting out, eyes wide.

“S-Security cameras,” Iris stammered, “we’ve got to get security or something!”

“Right,” Quinn nodded, grabbing Iris’s hand and pulling the stunned girl behind her. “Hey!” she shouted to a man in a bright yellow SECURITY shirt, “we need help now!”

Penelope twirled the keyring she’d stolen from a janitor on her finger, walking into the biology department building. Her prisoners squirmed in her pockets, Kelly in her right, and the boy, Derrick she thought his name was, in her back pocket.

“Quit that,” she muttered, eyeing a bench in the hallway. With a sadistic giggle she plopped herself down on it, enjoying the loud crunch as the tiny boy was flattened by her bottom. “Aw, did that hurt?” she laughed, standing back up. She slapped the cheek of her jean shorts, feeling the tiny prisoner writhe in pain as she kept walking through the empty building. “I don’t even have that big of a butt,” she teased, pushing a door open.

For Derrick it had been a sharp spear of pain through his entire body, then the usual uncomfortable sensation of his bones righting themselves. He felt his heart racing, wondering what this girl wanted with him and Kelly.

Finally she drew the pair out, placing them on a lab desk in an empty classroom. They each shouted in pain as she roughly ripped the tape covering their faces off, something which just seemed to delight their captor.

“Squeak all you want,” she teased, “nobody’s coming into this building until Monday, no janitors, no professors, and certainly not those bitches you two hang around with.” She leaned down over Kelly, placing a hand on either side of the taped and bound tiny girl, and her warm breath mussed Kelly’s hair as she flinched under the giant girl’s grinning face.

“What do you want!?” Kelly managed, forcing herself to look up at her tormenter, “why won’t you just leave me the fuck alone!?”

“At first I just really liked fucking with you,” Penelope laughed, “but I’m starting to realize, you shrinking… that was just nature’s way of shunting you down to where you always should have been… come on Lifesavers,” she licked her lips at the remark, “deep down you always knew from that first time my tongue got you that this is where you were going to end up.” She stood up and traced a finger down her body, between her breasts, and finally over her flat tummy.

“You’re fucking insane!” Derrick spat, eyes wide.

“No, I’m the only person who gets what nature is trying to tell us when it hands us bite sized things that taste delicious,” Penelope laughed. “Let’s talk about what happens next,” she said, her grin going wide, “tinies like you… well, you can regenerate from a lot, but if you spend long enough getting worn down by say, stomach acid, I’m pretty sure sooner or later you’ll be like anything else I snack on… it might take days, weeks, but it’ll happen… and nobody will even know you’re there!”

“No!” Kelly whispered, horrified.

“Now what to do with this one?” Penelope muttered, tapping her chin as she regarded Derrick, “I really wish stomping on you guys could kill you, it’s so fucking satisfying…” she sighed, “Maybe I should just keep you for whenever Kelly’s finally been turned into my ass fat?”

There was a rattle and a rumble from deep within the building, causing Penelope to freeze. Kelly had classes in here, and knew from experience it was just the building’s ancient HVAC system, but Penelope’s eyes narrowed suspiciously.

“Don’t go anywhere,” she said with a wink, walking to the door to investigate.

Kelly struggled against the tape bonds as soon as the classroom door shut, and from the way Derrick was grunting he was too. She swore under her breath as she realized how useless it was, at this size even a few strips of scotch tape were an insurmountable obstacle.

“We’ve got to get help,” Derrick said, fighting to keep panic out of his voice.

Kelly didn’t answer, glancing around the room as an eerie calm came over her. Every second stretched as she took in the room, mentally categorizing everything in it, the desks, the chairs, the terrariums lining the walls… the terrariums lining the walls…

“Derrick,” she said, “we’re going to have to separate.” She took a deep breath, “she’s going to get me, but I’m going to be fine.”

“Kelly-“ Derrick started, but she cut him off.

“I’m going to be fine,” she repeated, for herself as much as him. She flopped herself over awkwardly so she could look him in the eyes, “have you ever read the story of Br’er Rabbit?”

He frowned, confused, “yeah, why?”

“We need a briar patch,” Kelly hissed as she heard Penelope’s footsteps returning, “when it happens you need to sell it, act scared, thrash, it’ll make them react.”

“When what happens?” Derrick asked, “Kelly-“

“Just play along,” Kelly whispered, flopping herself back over as Penelope walked back into the room, looming over them like a mad goddess.

“Just the air conditioner,” Penelope laughed, “you’d think for what this place charges in tuition they’d have a newer one… now where were we?”

“T-Take us out of here!” Kelly screamed, putting as much fear as she could into her voice, “t-this room, you’ve got to get us out!”

Penelope chuckled and raised an eyebrow, “oh? What’s so special about it?” she glanced around, her eyes lighting up as she noticed the terrariums full of various lab animals, “oh… Oh…” a sick giggle rose in her throat as she scooped Kelly and Derrick up, walking with them to one of the containers.

“No, please!” Kelly whimpered.

“T-This is sick,” Derrick whispered, playing along as they were placed against a terrarium containing a large tarantula.

“I’ll bet you little tinies are just terrified of spiders,” Penelope laughed, “you’d probably make a yummy little snack for one…”

Kelly felt her heart leap with hope, she doesn’t know, she thought excitedly, but she forced herself to keep a trembling lip.

“Please!” Derrick whined, “I-I got caught in a web once, that thing almost ate me!” If it wasn’t for the circumstances Kelly would have congratulated his acting, and a wild look came over Penelope’s face as she slowly undid the top of one of the terrariums, one filled with bright yellow orb weavers.

“Yeah, I can see that,” Penelope whispered, “you tinies are a lot like bugs… are bugs really, that’s a fitting way for you to go out.”

Casually, like she was tossing a softball, Penelope tossed Derrick into the open terrarium. He screamed at the top of his lungs, landing in the web and bouncing slightly as his body met the sticky strands. The spiders reacted instantly, racing across the threads and slowly weaving a cocoon of webbing around him.

“Buh bye,” Penelope teased, waving mockingly as she stepped away from the tank. She shivered slightly, giggling as she did so, “those things give me the creeps…” She regarded Kelly a moment, then slowly began stripping the tape off of her, balling it up and tossing it to the floor.

Kelly looked into the giant face of her old bully, feeling her heart race as she readied herself for the inevitable. Penelope licked her lips, bringing the tiny girl to her mouth for the final time. Kelly flinched as the warm wet tongue met her body, sliding over her skin as Penelope took in her familiar flavor. She closed her eyes tight as she felt her feet slip past the giant girl’s lips, her journey towards the back of the humid mouth lubricated by the wells of saliva that quickly coated her.

Muscles pressed on all sides of her and she couldn’t help but scream as Penelope swallowed, sending her rocketing down the giant girl’s throat as her victorious giggle echoed around her.

Penelope savored the cherry flavor the tiny girl left in her mouth a moment, smacking her lips as she walked out of the classroom. Kelly tumbled into her stomach with a splash, and Penelope stopped, bringing a hand to her mouth as the tiniest cherry flavored burp escaped, the last remnant of the tiny girl she’d just swallowed down.

“Have a good time in there Lifesavers,” she said softly, patting her stomach one final time, “it sure was fun, but this is the end.”

Derrick watched from his spot, suspended in a spider web, as she left. With a sigh he climbed out of the web, staring at the glass walls of the cage.

Now to get someone’s attention, he thought miserably. He glanced at the door as it swung shut, his fists balling with rage. Hold on Kelly…