- Text Size +

Iris frowned as she looked over her encounters list behind the dungeon master’s screen, then back up at her three friends, arrayed around the table in Quinn’s kitchen. She smiled and pulled her dice out, readying for the final confrontation.

“Okay, so Lady Griselda has your character,” she pointed to Derrick, “under a mind control spell, and she’s going to marry him unless you guys stop the wedding.”

“Oh this is such bullshit!” Derrick muttered, looking down at his character sheet. “Seriously, after all that she’s still going to try to enslave me or whatever?”

“Yeah,” Iris said with an apologetic shrug, “you guys all failed your speech rolls to convince her not to… shouldn’t have made charisma a dump stat.”

“That’s fine,” Quinn said, grinning wickedly, “Cora the Amazon warrior draws her sword and challenges Griselda to a duel.”

Iris raised an eyebrow and glanced at her notes for Quinn’s character. The group had decided to unwind after finals week with a tabletop roleplaying game, and Iris had prepared a several session campaign for them which they were nearing the end of. None of them were traveling anywhere until the following week, leaving the four friends with little to do but enjoy the start of the winter holiday for a few days.

“Quinn,” Derrick said eagerly, “get Dirk free, then I can blast all of the guards with my pistols-“

“You don’t have your pistols,” Iris cut in, exasperated, “they obviously took them from you before the whole forced wedding thing.”

“So I’m just supposed to sit out the final act?” Derrick asked, annoyed as he crossing his arms.

“Yes,” Iris said, “and in fact, the Amazon noblewoman’s mage is going to take you into the temple to keep you from getting rescued.”

“And that’s where my character comes in,” Kelly said gleefully, “I reveal myself and challenge her to a magical duel!”

Iris raised an eyebrow. “The dark mage Isabel has several decades of casting experience over Cynthia the priestess, are you sure?”

“No guts no glory,” Kelly responded, shaking the dice.

The campaign ended on a high note, with their characters defeating their enemies and becoming heroes of the Queendom. The three players congratulated Iris on her setting and storytelling, and as they put their character sheets and dice away the talk turned to what they’d be doing over the holidays.

“Derrick and I will be seeing each other,” Quinn said, putting her arm around him as he sat next to her on the couch, “we live close enough that we can visit each other every few days.”

“Kelly’s coming home with me for a few weeks.” Iris said with a smile.

“Really?” Quinn asked with a grin, “well good for you two.”

“Yeah, my parents are pretty excited to meet her.” Iris said with a smile.

“I wish you lived closer,” Derrick sighed, “it’s weird thinking that after everything that’s happened we’re just going home like normal students…”

“We are a bunch of regular students,” Quinn said, snuggling up to him. “We can all meet on discord to screenshare a movie or something if you miss us so much… and besides, I’ll be popping in at least once a week to liven up your boring life…”

“I-I would like that actually,” Kelly piped up, “I know it’s only three weeks but… I’d really like to keep in touch, even if it’s just a gaming session or something.”

“I’ll set us up a server,” Derrick said with a laugh.

Derrick tensed as Quinn slowly tugged at his pants, sliding them down his tiny body slowly, allowing the feeling of the rough fabric to scratch against his skin while she looked on. She had a sultry expression, and it hadn’t taken her long after Kelly and Iris’s departure to separate him from his Nullifier. She’d allowed him to put on one of his tiny outfits, if only for the pleasure of undressing him.

He gasped as his erection sprang free, and Quinn’s eyes lit up as she took it in, her mountainous face coming closer to him as her soft fingers coiled around him like anacondas, trapping him in place even as he did his best to squirm free. Even the moist humidity of her breath on his body was so overwhelming at this size that he couldn’t help but wince in pleasure as the mere act of her exhalation sent tingles up his spine.

“I love that,” Quinn giggled, “when you’re small like this… every little thing I do is so much more to you, isn’t it?”

“Yeah,” he admitted, “it’s really-“ he was cut off as Quinn slowly exhaled a long, slow breath directly over his crotch. Whatever he’d meant to say was washed away as he fought to stop himself from reaching climax right then and there.

“Are you seriously about to blow your load because I breathed on you?” Quinn asked, grin widening.

“Y-Yeah,” he blinked.

Quinn just giggled, leaning over him again and letting that warm air wash over him like a flood. This time he was ready, and he let his head hang back over the edge of her hand with a smile on his face as the tendrils of warmth and pleasure splash across his senses. His eyes popped open and he jerked up again as Quinn’s tongue darted out, licking slowly up his legs and then pausing on his manhood, causing him to cry out in surprise and bliss as Quinn teased him.

“F-FUCK!” he shouted, spraying his seed across Quinn’s tongue as his muscles spasmed helplessly against her iron grip. Her tongue sensed his weakness, circling and toying with him as he came. It felt like an eternity as the powerful appendage tasted him eagerly, soaking in the flavor that shrinking had given him, a flavor that spiked at the moment of his climax in a way that only made Quinn attack him that much more viciously. He saw stars, fighting to keep his vision straight as his girlfriend’s gentle licks ravaged his body and left him helpless.

After what felt like an eternity he went limp, his struggles ceasing as Quinn sucked the last of his seed out, smacking her lips slightly as she pulled away from him.

“You know what’s funny?” she laughed.

“What?” he managed, blinking as his senses came back one at a time.

“Your cum when you’re big tastes like… well, cum,” she said, “but when you’re tiny it’s got that Christmas dessert flavor, like the rest of you…” She paused to think for a moment. “I’m really going to need to dip you in eggnog at some point.”

“I’m down for that,” he said with a grin. “Now let me do something for you, maybe a ride in your underwear?”

“In a minute,” Quinn said, winking at him, “I’ve got something else I want first…”

She slowly carried him to the desk in her bedroom, placing his naked body on her desk and scooting her chair close. Quinn loomed over him like a gargoyle in the low light, an eerie grin on her face as she opened one of the drawers. Derrick felt the hair on the back of his neck stand up; when Quinn got in these moods she was by far the sexiest woman he’d ever met, but at the same time what would end up happening was totally unpredictable.

Quinn leaned up, pulling an object from her desk drawer eagerly and slamming it down next to him with enough force to cause him to stumble. As he hurried back to his feet he took in a pale porcelain face framed by long dark hair, standing just slightly taller than he was.

“C-Carmilla?” Derrick asked, fighting a laugh. She wasn’t wearing her normal Victorian dress either, Quinn had dressed the doll in what could only be described as a dominatrix outfit, leaving his head spinning as he wondered where Quinn would even get such a thing.

“Kiss her,” Quinn said in a breathy voice.

Derrick frowned, “Are you serious?”

“Do it!” Quinn snapped.

He leaned up and planted a kiss on the smooth porcelain, then yelped slightly as Quinn gently flicked his bottom. To her it was a simple motion, but to him it was a stinging spanking, and he looked up at her curiously as she giggled.

“No, you don’t get to kiss Carmilla on her lips, you’re her bitch, kiss her boots,” Quinn ordered.

He gulped and knelt down, planting his lips on the doll’s plastic footwear. Quinn groaned appreciatively, looming over the tiny pair as her hand drifted into her pants. He kept going, hearing the thunderous sounds of Quinn’s masturbation overhead as he debased himself before the inanimate porcelain figure.

“Dolls just belong together,” Quinn moaned through gritted teeth, “you belong in a little plastic house on my shelf, ready for me to play with whenever I want!” Her free hand came up and casually tipped Carmilla over, toppling the doll onto Derrick. “Aw, is she too rough?” Quinn teased. Derrick rolled out from under her just as Quinn’s hand snatched him up, lifting him away from the doll like a claw machine grabbing an errant prize. “That’s okay,” she teased, “I’ll save you from your evil ex Derrick!”

He was tossed gently into the air, and then caught, forcing him to face the house sized grin of his girlfriend. She planted a single kiss on him, a soft pillowy motion that lightly coated his torso in saliva, and then began his descent. He saw that she’d already unbuttoned the top of her jeans, and he braced himself as she slid his body into her panties.

“You should be nice and safe in there,” Quinn sighed, shoving him as deep as she could and pulling her hand free.

Derrick felt the silky fabric of her panties against his back, a dark purple slide of fabric leading him down to her opening. The familiar scent of Quinn’s womanhood hit him like hot air from a furnace as he slid towards it, and by the time Quinn released her panties, letting them snap him taught against her smoothly shaved skin, it was thick enough that he could almost taste it.

Quinn leaned back in her chair, gently massaging the crotch of her pants and forcing Derrick against her. He’d gotten very good at reaching the right places on her, and she bit her lip and smiled, closing her eyes as he squirmed lower.

Quinn’s smooth womanhood was difficult to navigate as he was pressed against it by the fabric wall of her underwear, and the pants beyond it, and his slow struggles were made harder as she moaned and pressed him against herself every time he got closer to her. He gritted his teeth, finally squirming one last time down to the top of her womanhood, reaching down and grabbing the pearl at the very top, a slimy orb that was nearly the size of a basketball to him.

“Fuck!” Quinn shouted, closing her legs together. “Keep going!”

Derrick wheezed as air was forced from his lungs by a pair of thighs pressing together with the force of freight trains, but he kept his grip on Quinn’s clit, rubbing it up and down desperately like it was a magic lantern which could grant him freedom. The world quaked, and he saw spots as the smell of Quinn’s arousal grew stronger, seemingly forcing his breath out as he felt his body buckle under the strain of the giant girl’s pleasure.

His hand slid over her one final time, and she sighed, quivering a final time before uncrossing her legs, letting some of the pressure on him cease. As always it was like a flood receding, and he let himself relax, plastered against Quinn’s opening with his strength completely depleted by her orgasm.

“Good job.” she breathed, reaching in to fish him out. She giggled as he glistened in the low light of her bedroom lamp. “You always look so good covered in cum.” she smirked.

“T-Thanks,” he breathed, still exhausted, “are you ready to let me grow back yet?”

“Hmm…” Quinn mused, glancing at the Nullifier she’d casually tossed on the nightstand. “Neither of us have anywhere to be tomorrow, so… no, you’re mine for a little while longer. Now go give Carmilla a thank you kiss for having a threeway with us.”

He started laughing, but he trailed off as Quinn placed him next to the doll again, looking at him expectantly. With a sigh he rolled his eyes and gave the porcelain face a quick peck on the cheek.

“Derrick, we discussed this,” Quinn said smugly, “you don’t get to kiss Carmilla’s face, try again with her boots…”

Derrick just stared up at the goddess playing dolls with him a moment, “God you’re weird,” he laughed finally.

“You love it.” Quinn replied, joining his laughter.

“Well our stuff’s all packed for the flight,” Iris said, looking over the suitcases.

“Last chance to try to sneak me through the security checkpoint.” Kelly said, twirling her hair as she sat on the bed.

The pair of them were flying to Iris’s parents house the following morning, and Kelly had opted to spend the night, as she had more and more frequently. Naturally the topic of sneaking a shrunken Kelly through airport security had come up as the trip had gotten closer, and Iris just had to chuckle and roll her eyes.

“The airlines are pretty strict about that, they can see your little skeleton on those body scanner things no matter where you hide.”

Kelly sighed, “Just shrink me and hide me somewhere after we’re through security!”

“But then what’s the point?” Iris asked, raising an eyebrow, “you’d have already bought a ticket…”

“The point,” Kelly said slowly, “is that I get to spend the flight tucked away somewhere warm and pleasant, instead of a cramped chair in coach… and I suppose you could put your feet up on my seat.”

“And where would you want to be ‘tucked away’ exactly?” Iris asked, sitting on the bed with her.

“Right here, duh,” Kelly said, playfully poking her finger at Iris’s chest.

Iris blushed, “Well uh… if you insist, we could probably work something out after the security check.”

“You know I noticed you weren’t packing that certain outfit we picked out at the mall,” Kelly said, sitting up and staring Iris in the eyes.

The redhead looked away a minute, “I really don’t think I’ve got the body for something like that-“

She was cut off as Kelly leaned in and planted a kiss on her lips. She yelped in surprise as she felt the other girl’s hands go behind her, pulling her into an embrace as their lips parted and Kelly’s tongue explored her mouth.

“Sorry,” Kelly panted a second after the kiss broke, “I uh… I just realized we’ve never kissed at full size, and you just looked really cute all flustered like that.”

“Thanks,” Iris said, still a little stunned as butterflies fluttered in her stomach.

“So,” Kelly said, shifting on the bed, “go get it on.”

“Right now?” Iris exclaimed.

“Yeah!” Kelly urged. “Go!” She saw Iris’s hesitation and fought a laugh, “come on, are you worried your butt’s going to look big?”

“Yeah?” She replied weakly.

Kelly giggled and lightly punched her shoulder, “I’ve seen it at bug size Iris, come on!”

Iris’s blush faded slightly, and she bit her lip as she got off the bed and walked over to her dresser. Hesitantly she opened the drawer, withdrawing the outfit Kelly had purchased for her from the mall’s lingerie store. With a tentative glance back at Kelly, she all but scurried to the bathroom, slamming the door behind her so Kelly wouldn’t see her put the revealing black negligee on.

She finally got the lacy black garment on, staring at herself in the mirror a moment as she gathered the courage to return to the bedroom. Her eyes were drawn down to her wide hips, a belly that protruded farther she wanted… and she sighed.

Well, if this is really what you want Kelly…

Taking a breath she pushed the door open, smiling weakly, “W-What do you think?”

“You look so fucking sexy,” Kelly breathed. She waved Iris forward, and the redheaded girl gulped and walked the rest of the way into the room. Kelly watched her every movement, standing up to meet her, her delicate fingers going up Iris’s arms, then down her sides and finally clasping her bottom.

“Wow, uh, you really like it that much?” Iris grinned.

“I do,” Kelly growled, squeezing her, “you always wear such baggy clothes… it’s nice to see your assets out.”

Iris gulped, Kelly was rarely this aggressive with her, and while the other girl had seen her naked plenty of times she was usually at her tiny size, a helpless plaything. She’d never been fondled like this, and it was making her feel… sexy.

Kelly yelped as Iris pushed her backwards onto the bed roughly, walking confidently and looming over the brunette. Kelly watched, spellbound, as Iris reached down for the Nullifier on her wrist. Their eyes made contact, and Iris winked once as she yanked the small clasp. Kelly shouted in surprise as the world raced away, and soon she was laying naked on the bed before a gigantic Iris.

“You want to see my assets huh Kelly?” Iris teased, throwing the tiny girl’s now oversized clothing across the room. She squeezed her ample breasts together, the bountiful flesh was pushed up by the silky black cups of the outfit she was wearing, but when she added her hands to the mix they practically overflowed.

Kelly could only watch as those two orbs slowly lowered down on her, a pair of falling moons large enough to cover her many times over in a cascade of floral scented flesh.

Does she want me to run? Kelly wondered as the world’s largests breasts descended on her. She was dimly aware of her hand moving between her legs, finding a wetness there as her girlfriend’s boobs blocked out the light overhead, leaving her in shadow. I should say something, she thought, fingering herself, otherwise I’ll be-

“Eep!” Kelly managed a pathetic squeak as she was snuffed out, buried under an avalanche of Iris’s warm skin.

Iris giggled, forcing her chest down onto the bed for a moment. Kelly heard it from somewhere overhead, and there was an almost rippling sensation in the soft blanket that surrounded her on all sides. Her world was nothing more than Iris’s breasts, the only sounds the giant girl’s heartbeat and breath.

She gasped for breath as the light returned to the world, blinking as Iris leaned back up. She felt wetness between her legs, and her hand unconsciously wandered back to her womanhood as she looked up at Iris again, her eyes wide.

“That was… amazing,” she whispered.

Iris bit her lip, then grinned. “Oh? How’d it feel?”

“You’re so… soft,” Kelly replied, “and overpowering, like there’s nothing I can do but just lean back and let it happen…”

“Well you’re really going to like this,” Iris said, standing up.

“What are you- Oh…” Kelly’s voice trailed off as Iris turned around, giving the tiny girl a good look at her round behind. Iris jokingly slapped one of her cheeks, causing it to jiggle slightly beneath the tight lace material of the black negligee.

“I’m tired,” Iris said, “I think I’ll have a seat.”

Kelly’s heart skipped a beat. No way she’d really… oh god she is. Like her breasts a moment before Iris’s ass loomed overhead, a celestial body that held Kelly’s attention like a shooting star as the redhead positioned herself overhead.

Kelly gulped and fought the urge to shout their safeword, she was scared but…

I want it, she thought, her heart racing, I want it so-

Her thoughts were interrupted by the impact of Iris gently, for her anyway, sitting down on the bed. The springs creaked and Kelly felt incredible warmth and pressure over her entire body as Iris put her full weight down. Between the soft blanket and the voluptuous mass of soft flesh overhead Kelly wasn’t really being pulverized, but she still couldn’t move, and she could swear her joints were popping as more of Iris’s weight bore down on her tiny body. The smell of Iris’s floral body wash mixed with the slightly sweaty scent of her skin, and while more distant than it had been beneath her breasts, the slow thud of Iris’s heartbeat rang in Kelly’s ears.

Iris crossed her legs, leaning back slightly and enjoying the thought of the tiny girl crushed - or at least close enough - beneath her. After maybe thirty seconds she sat back up, glancing down at a spread eagled and still stunned Kelly.

“T-That wasn’t too much, was it?” Iris asked nervously, “you didn’t… break or anything?”

Kelly shakily managed to sit back up, looking up in awe at her gigantic girlfriend, the sexy goddess resplendent in tantalizing black lace.

“Do it again!” Kelly said eagerly.

The airport was surprisingly slow for a date so close to Christmas, though looking at the departures board Iris suspected it would pick up as the day went on. The pair had made it through security, checked their bags, and had little to do but kill time at the terminal as they waited until their flight… or so she’d thought.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” Iris asked, giggling as Kelly pulled her hand towards a broom closet.

“It’s there or the bathroom, and… ick, I don’t want to be tiny on the floor in there,” Kelly said, glancing around.

“If we get caught we’ll get put on the no-fly list or something!” Iris protested.

“They’re not going to care!” Kelly insisted with a grin. “Just pop in, take this thing off me,” she held up her Nullifier, “and then upgrade me to first class.

Iris looked at Kelly’s pleading eyes and thought it over, hard to believe you’re the same girl who was scared to even let people know you were a tiny, Iris thought. Fuck it, when else can you make mistakes if not in college?

She grinned and stood guard as Kelly jimmied the locked broom closet open. The pair quickly ducked inside, and she reached over to flick a small light switch as the door closed behind them.

“Just put my stuff in your purse,” Kelly said with a nod.

There was a small *click* followed by the familiar sight of Kelly dwindling away in front of her. Iris knelt down, collecting her things quickly and shoving them into her bag. When she was done her hands closed around the tiny girl herself, keeping a good grip on her as she stood back up.

“So… first class huh?” Iris asked with a grin.

“Yes please,” Kelly nodded eagerly.

Iris sighed, then brought Kelly up to the neck of her thick Christmas sweater. Kelly felt the itchy fabric of the festive garment against her skin as she was forced down the neckhole, the floral smell of Iris’s body wash from that morning becoming overpowering as she was brought to a stop between the jiggling pair of breasts she’d grown so familiar with over the semester.

Iris’s warm skin felt wonderful against her body as she was wedged deeper between the soft orbs, and she closed her eyes and let out a sigh as she sank into them like a cozy sleeping bag. They molded around her, holding her in place as she slowly shifted, making herself comfortable.

“Now just relax in there, and don’t make any noise,” Iris said, cracking the door open again. Satisfied the coast was clear, she walked back out into the airport terminal, her every step jiggling and shaking Kelly’s secret hiding place.

It wasn’t a particularly long flight of course, but as the soft rocking motion made Kelly sleepy she reflected that it was one of the nicest ways to spend it.

Quinn sipped hot chocolate as the first snowflakes began to fall, the onset of a bitter winter storm that was going to leave her stranded at Derrick’s place for the next few days. As her boyfriend lovingly draped his arms around her from behind she smiled.

“Ready to see how the others are doing?” he asked, watching the neighbor’s Christmas lights flick on down the block as the timer’s activated.

“Sounds good,” she said dreamily, following him up to his room.

Kelly sipped her coffee, decaf this late in the evening, but a pleasantly warm feeling nonetheless. Everything at Iris’s house felt warm in fact, from the way the family decorated every single room for Christmas, to the way her parents had cheerfully greeted her and offered her hand knitted blankets for the guest bed.

It was what she’d always imagined a loving family Christmas would feel like.

“Okay, they’re on,” Iris said excitedly, turning her laptop and showing the grinning faces of Quinn and Derrick waving through the video chat.

“Hey guys,” Kelly said eagerly, “how are you guys handling the big snowstorm?”

“I’m stuck here with this loser,” Quinn said, sinking back into Derrick’s arms.

“We’ve got nothing better to do than stream a movie with you guys, if you’re up for it,” Derrick said.

“Sounds like a plan,” Iris said, coming over to the guest bed with Kelly.

“We’ve really got to continue these movie nights next semester,” Quinn said, snuggling closer to Derrick on their end of the connection.

“Yeah, next semester,” Kelly said with a nod, looking out the window briefly. It went so fast… and so much happened. She smiled as she looked over at Iris, and then at Derrick and Quinn.

“Feeling okay?” Iris asked with a frown.

“Yeah,” Kelly muttered with a smile, “don’t worry about it.”

She wrapped a blanket around herself, snuggling close to Iris as she enjoyed the sounds of her friends voices, their inside jokes, their shared memories of the semester gone by. It was nice to know that whatever would be waiting when they returned to school, she wouldn’t be alone, and as Iris’s hand squeezed her own under the blanket, she realized she never would be again.

The End.

Chapter End Notes:

Afterward: As usual I’ve got a few final thoughts on a longer story as we close it out. This was originally a sort of spinoff to the ending of We Help Each Other Get By, specifically the aspect of formerly tiny people returning to full size and re-integrating with society. While the general plot of this one was outlined from the start I guess the general themes of trauma and recovery didn’t register with me as much until I started writing it, and I tried to be more careful than usual since they’re a bit heavier than my normal stuff. Overall I hope everyone enjoyed it, thanks for reading!