- Text Size +

Kelly peered into the terrarium full of spiders, nodding in approval as she saw the creatures had enough cocooned insects to last them a few days. A part of her had wondered why she still kept her trio of venomous Black Widows; she didn’t hide during her tiny days anymore, so using them as guards for whatever burrow she had picked for the month wasn’t necessary. Still, it was oddly comforting to have them around, and it seemed wrong somehow to just get rid of them after all the years they’d brought her peace of mind.

With a sigh she gave a quick salute to her spiders before shouldering her backpack and walking out the door. Iris was waiting for her in front of the dormitory’s meal hall, and she waved and beckoned Kelly inside out of the cold. The rich smell of turkey and gravy hit her nostrils as they walked in. Unlike the normal cafeteria layout a buffet had been erected in the center of the seating area. All of the standard dishes were represented, and the pair filled their plates before finding a table in a deserted corner.

“You know,” Iris said, cutting herself a slice of turkey, “this isn’t half bad for meal hall food…”

“It’s not,” Kelly agreed, smiling as she took a bite of her mashed potatoes. She took a moment to look around, it was mostly international students, along with a scattering of others like them that hadn’t gone home over the holiday for whatever reason. “You know,” she mused, “this is my first real thanksgiving since I shrank…”

“You didn’t eat turkey when you were tiny?” Iris asked curiously.

Kelly shrugged. “There’s not much of a point, most foods suck when you’re tiny because the textures are wrong. I would usually take the opportunity to explore the neighbor’s yards since everyone else was indoors eating.”

“You didn’t have anyone you wanted to spend the holidays with?” Iris asked quietly.

Kelly smiled, “I threw myself into nature for a while,” she said with a shrug. “When I shrank… it was like my old life was gone, and I was starting a new one. I didn’t really want to be with any full sized people…” She shivered a moment, “Penelope… was part of that I guess.”

“That’s sad,” Iris said softly, “I wish I’d known you back then.”

Kelly smirked. “Yeah right, like you would have ever caught me! I was the fairy queen of those woods, I pretty much only came back to my parent’s house to restock on food or when it got really cold out.”

“You should show me around them sometime,” Iris said.

“In spring maybe,” Kelly said, glancing out the window at the dreary November evening, “and I’ve got to warn you, they probably aren’t as impressive at full size.”

“Maybe I’ll bring my butterfly net and see if I can catch the Fairy Queen,” Iris teased.

Kelly snorted. “You’ll have your chance…” she winked and lifted up her pant leg, pointing under the table at her ankle.

Iris raised an eyebrow, then bent over to look. Her eyes widened as she saw the red “warning” flash across the screen of Kelly’s Nullifier. Iris had seen it once before, on Derrick’s, it was the alert telling the user that they’d stayed full size for too long, and would need to shrink soon to avoid the negative health effects the Nullifier could cause.

“In all the excitement lately I haven’t spent any days tiny,” Kelly said quietly, “I’ve been a little afraid to, to be honest…” She sighed, “well, time to get over it, right?”

“Kelly,” Iris said hesitantly, “if you’re not ready we can work something out, I can grab the tinyhome from your dorm and-“

“No,” Kelly said firmly, “I…” she chuckled softly, rubbing her temples and trying to collect her thoughts. “Look, Penelope took a lot from me… but I don’t want her to take what we have too.”

“She wouldn’t!” Iris blurted out. “Even if you never wanted to let me handle you at tiny size ever again, I’ll still be here for you!”

Kelly blushed, giggling as she looked away for a moment, “Thanks… that’s nice to hear, but I really want to be your doll again Iris… I love the things we do together, I love feeling helpless and safe at the same time when you hold me…”

“Wow uh,” Iris stammered, “I don’t know what to say.”

“You don’t have to say anything,” Kelly said with a smile, “I’ve got to spend the next few days tiny, we’ve got no classes and the weather’s going to be awful, I think what we should do is pretty obvious.”

Iris gulped, biting her lip as the implication sent a wave of arousal through her. Kelly just gave her a wink, getting up to return her tray to the commissary. Iris watched the other girl’s hips sway as she walked away, her mind racing with thoughts of what they’d do when they got home that evening.

Kelly stared into Iris’s bathroom mirror a moment, sighing as she looked down at the Nullifier around her ankle. In spite of her bravado at dinner, part of her was still worried about finally taking it off. She trusted Iris of course, but… She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. One way or another, it had to come off, the Project Regrowth people weren’t shy about warning former tinies of the ugly consequences of skipping your “small days.”

You’re going to be fine, she told herself, you’re going to have a great time.

With a grin she reached down, unclasping the device. Her clothes flew around her, and the world stretched away as she fought the familiar dizzying feeling of shrinking. Crawling out of her clothing Kelly looked up at the enlarged world, even just the porcelain of the bathtub and sink loomed overhead like massive neolithic monuments. She stepped out of her pooled clothing, naked, and waited.

No panic, that’s good, she told herself. And that was what she was most worried about, really, the fear itself. In truth she wasn’t worried about her safety, not in a rational sense. Penelope was in jail, and probably would be for the next several decades. She was here, with Iris, someone she loved and trusted…

What’s she going to think if I faint or something? Kelly wondered, her heartbeat picking up. I don’t want her thinking I’m afraid of her, I don’t-

“Kelly?” Iris knocked on the door, and Kelly could see the full sized girl’s feet outlined against the light from outside. “Are you okay in there?”

“Fine,” Kelly shouted. She glanced at the tiny sized outfits she’d grabbed on her way in and arrayed beneath the sink. She forced herself to walk towards them, and bit her lip as she tried to think of which one would push Iris’s buttons… She smiled as she made her decision.

“Okay, open up!” Kelly called.

Iris slowly opened the bathroom door, and she felt her heart hammer in her chest as she was greeted by Kelly, now three inches tall. The tiny woman was wearing a skintight black outfit with deep cleavage, and a small yellow action figure accessory of a belt to complete the costume.

“Oh wow,” Iris said, kneeling down and feeling herself starting to grow wet, “w-what’s this one?”

“Super spy outfit,” Kelly replied, grinning up at the giant redhead, “I’m pretty sure it’s based on Black Widow.”

“Oh, and how will my little spy stop my evil plans now that she’s the size of a doll?” Iris teased, reaching for her.

Kelly giggled and deftly leapt out of the way of Iris’s grasping hand. Iris turned, an amused smile on her face as she saw the tiny woman sprint out of the bathroom and into the open bedroom. She rose from the floor, slowly walking after the fleeing “spy.”

“There’s nowhere to run agent Kelly,” Iris taunted, “I’m going to catch you and question you until I’ve learned everything you know!”

Kelly giggled as she raced under Iris’s bed, but she didn’t make it very far before a familiar set of fingers curled around her, dragging her back out. Iris’s soft hands lifted her up, and the grinning redhead tilted her slightly, causing Kelly’s hair to fall back as she examined her prize.

“That is such a tight little suit,” Iris giggled, rubbing her thumb over Kelly’s breasts. The shrunken girl gasped, squirming suggestively in her grip, unable to wiggle free.

“N-No underwear for tinies,” Kelly stammered. A moment later she moaned loudly as Iris’s finger traced down between her legs, playfully rubbing at the crotch of the skintight suit.

“Oh Agent Kelly,” Iris teased, carrying her to the bed, “you should have known you’d never stop my evil plan…” She placed her on the bed, letting the tiny girl pant and look at her longingly as she recovered from the arousing massage.

“W-What plan?” Kelly managed.

Iris paused, “Oh I don’t know, take over the world maybe?”

“I’ll never let you get away with it!” Kelly said without missing a beat.

Iris just laughed, taking a minute to rummage in her bedside drawer. Kelly felt almost lightheaded; they’d slipped into their old rapport so easily… like the incident with Penelope had never happened.

Iris finally found what she was looking for, and turned around with a wicked grin as she revealed a long pink vibrator to the tiny spy on the bed. Kelly gulped involuntarily, it wasn’t a particularly long or thick dildo, for a full sized person anyway, but it was ominously large as Iris crawled on the bed and brought it towards her.

“Now Kelly,” Iris said, “if you agree to be my little slave I’ll be merciful… but until then I’m going to torture you!”

“I’ll never give in!” Kelly said, eager to see what Iris had in mind.

She squealed in surprise as a pair of fingers gently, but firmly, pushed her legs apart, leaving her with her knees splayed as Iris’s other and brought down the column of pink plastic. Iris gently flicked a switch at the base, and a low hum echoed out as the vibration started just as the rounded tip touched the crotch of Kelly’s catsuit.

“Oh shit,” she breathed, her head shooting back as the vibration rocked her body. Her legs quivered, then wrapped around the massive sex toy. She mewled slightly as Iris ground it slowly into her, and she practically cried out in frustration as Iris flicked the “off” switch, leaving her on the edge of orgasm.

“Beg,” Iris said, her enormous face looming over the helpless tiny woman. “Beg me to be my doll forever and I’ll turn it back on!”

“PLEASE TURN IT BACK ON!” Kelly squealed. She ground her hips against it eagerly, hoping the cruel giant overhead would take the hint.

“Come on Kelly,” Iris giggled, flicking the switch back on, “you know what I want to hear…” She savored the grunt of surprise and then the slow moan as the vibrations began their work on Kelly again, then, biting her lip, she flicked it to a higher setting.

“FUCK!” Kelly cried. She started to squirm, but Iris just brought her free hand down, pinning the doll sized woman in place while she continued the “torture.”

“You know Kelly, there’s one more setting on this thing,” Iris said, gliding it slowly over Kelly’s crotch, “but with your tiny size… I don’t know, I think it would melt your brain or something.”

“D-DO IT!” Kelly begged.

“Who’s doll are you?” Iris asked gleefully.

“YOURS! I’M YOURS, I’M IRIS’S DOLLY!” With a giggle Iris flicked the vibrator to the final setting, and Kelly squeaked as pleasure overwhelmed her. Iris released her grip on the writhing Kelly, watching as her eyes glazed and her back spasmed under the force of the most powerful orgasm the tiny woman had ever had. The mix of moans and cries of pleasure reached a crescendo as Iris looked on, spellbound. Finally she slowly lifted the still buzzing sex toy away, gently flicking it off with her thumb.

“Uh, Kelly?” she asked hesitantly, “are you… alive?”

“Hmm?” Kelly murmured, her eyes fluttering, “yeah… I’m still here.” She blinked a few more times, her heartbeat slowly returning to normal as the flush left her face. “T-That was… that was pretty intense,” she giggled.

“Sorry,” Iris said sheepishly.

“Don’t be,” Kelly insisted. “That was... amazing.” She tried to sit up, but just flopped over pathetically, her muscles having been reduced to jelly.

“Let me help you,” Iris said, reaching down to pick her up again. She couldn’t help but chuckle as Kelly rolled limply in her grip. “Well, now we know what happens when you use a full-size vibrator on a three inch girl.”

“What an experiment,” Kelly groaned, “a finding for the ages… I’m going to need a minute before we do anything else.”

“Just rest,” Iris said, snuggling her close as she leaned back on the bed.

Kelly sank into the warmth of Iris’s ample chest, enjoying the soft feeling of the giant’s fingers around her. She felt warm, excited almost, and not just because of the wave of pleasure that had washed over her minutes before.

I did it, she thought, fighting the urge to giggle, I’m… I’m still me.

“Something funny?” Iris asked. She ran the pad of her finger down Kelly’s hair, enjoying how fine and soft it was at that size.

“Nah, I’m just… happy we got to do this again,” Kelly said.

“I was worried too,” Iris admitted, staring at the ceiling a moment, “that it wouldn’t be the same…”

Kelly started, realizing that Iris had held all the same reservations and fears she’d had, “Well…” she grinned, “I’ll always feel safe with you Iris, thanks, for everything.”

“You’re going to make me choke up,” Iris laughed, blinking before her eyes got too misty.

“Hey, enough sad stuff,” Kelly piped up, grunting as she forced her way out of Iris’s grip. She cried out in surprise a moment as she tumbled down the other girl’s front, bouncing down to the bed again. She picked herself up, looking up at Iris excitedly, “I want to do something… daring.

Kelly giggled, looking down at the tiny string bikini she’d ordered off the internet. As she lounged in the martini glass she looked almost like she was on vacation, lounging in a hotel hot tub. Iris loomed over her, nervously using a cocktail straw to stir the drink while Kelly relaxed in it.

“Are you sure you’re ready for this?” Iris asked hesitantly, checking her phone for the drink recipe.

Kelly sighed, “Yeah… I’m feeling great, honestly!”

“That’s probably because you’re floating around in a tub of whiskey and this stuff,” Iris said, sloshing the small bottle of Old Fashioned mix. She set the bottle down and picked up the glass, swirling it slightly and causing a buzzed Kelly to shift with the “tide”. They made eye contact for a moment, and in spite of everything both of them were barely containing giggles.

“Come on, I’m waiting!” Kelly teased.

Iris slowly tilted the glass, bringing it to her lips. The harsh taste of the alcohol stung her tastebuds in spite of the sugary syrup of the cocktail, but as Kelly’s tiny form crashed into her lips the familiar sweet cherry flavor drowned both of them out. She pulled the glass away, licking her lips suggestively while Kelly just waded back to the other side of the glass.

“Well?” she teased, “how is it?”

“You are just the perfect little cocktail cherry,” Iris said in a husky voice. She swirled the glass again, throwing Kelly off balance and causing the tiny woman to laugh as she splashed around. “I could just…” she stopped herself, not wanting to say it out loud.

“Do it,” Kelly said, shocking her.

Iris cleared her throat a minute, “T-That’s maybe not a good-“

“Just do it,” Kelly said, leaning over the side of the glass, “come on, I’m literally begging for it!”

Iris chewed her lip a moment, then grinned. The glass came to her mouth once again, tilting and sliding Kelly past her parted lips. Kelly felt her heart leap for a moment as she was drawn by the flowing liquid into the gaping cavern of Iris’s mouth, but their eyes made contact one final time before she slipped in, and she felt herself relax.

Iris’s heart fluttered, and she gingerly used her tongue to explore the tiny girl’s body, forcing her against the side of her cheek. The waves of cherry flavor coming off Kelly as she slowly licked the drink off her caused the redhead to moan, savoring the sensation as she felt her own arousal build.

Kelly panted, blinking in the humid darkness as she felt her lover’s tongue find its way down between her legs, where she knew her flavor was strongest. A distant part of her felt like she should be terrified to be in this situation again, but another part of her knew it was Iris, and instead of a scream of terror a long low growl escaped her lips as a tongue the size of her body forced her legs apart.

Iris could dimly hear Kelly’s moans of pleasure, and she kept going. Slowly she walked across the room, eventually falling onto her bed and letting her hand drift down into her own pants. Kelly gasped one final time as she was brought over the edge, and the powerful sweet cherry taste filled her mouth. Kelly writhed in pleasure as the saliva pooled around her, and sighed one final time as she was pulled to the back of Iris’s throat, then squeezed from all sides as she was sent down.

“Kelly!” Iris panted, rubbing herself furiously as she came to the feeling of the tiny woman slipping down her throat. There was the slightest bit of squirming, then she could feel a quiet *thump* as Kelly splashed down into her stomach. She lay there a minute, a mix of shock and excitement taking over from her receding lust as she realized what had happened.

I did it, she thought, blinking. She sat up, suddenly panicking, Oh god I did it!

“H-Hang on Kelly!” she said, racing to the bathroom. She threw open the medicine cabinet, her hands shaking as she unscrewed the lid on a bottle of antacids.

Kelly just sat in her stomach, fighting laughter. Somehow the fact that Iris was more scared than she was just tickled her. With a sigh she closed her eyes, putting her hands behind her head and waiting for her “rescue.”

“So you’re not mad at me?” Iris asked nervously. Kelly was in a tiny nightgown, sitting in front of Iris’s movie theater-sized laptop while Iris gently brought a tiny brush down through her hair.

“No,” Kelly giggled, enjoying the sensation of the brush, “I told you, I literally asked for it.”

“It wasn’t too scary?” Iris asked, chewing her lip.

“A little,” Kelly admitted, “but… knowing it was you… well I just couldn’t get myself upset.” She shrugged and turned around, smiling broadly “Was it everything you hoped it would be?”

“Well, I didn’t steal your boyfriend,” Iris joked, “but… yeah, it was fun. Thanks for letting me do that with you.”

“Am I the best tasting tiny ever or what?” Kelly asked, smirking at Iris’s blush.

“Yep,” Iris said, bringing her hand down and gently prodding Kelly, calling her to fall over with a giggle, “the perfect little cherry on top of anything…”

Neither Iris nor Kelly were big shoppers, so Black Friday morning was spent sleeping in. Still, as the day went on and the two girls roused themselves, an online ad popping up on Iris’s phone managed to get the pair out of the house.

“Are you sure you want to leave?” Iris asked, lowering Kelly into her purse.

“I’ll be fine in your purse,” she insisted, “honestly it’s way more comfortable than walking around at full size.”

“Really?” Iris laughed, “well if you insist. She dropped the tiny girl, who landed with a squeak. Iris snapped her purse shut a moment later.

By the time Iris and Kelly reached the mall most of the crowds of shoppers had dispersed, the maddened rush of the morning giving way to the doldrums of a late fall afternoon. As they reached the “Small World” outlet in the mall Iris withdrew the tiny woman, showing her the array of clothing that had gone on sale that day as a special.

“Look at this!” Iris exclaimed, lowering Kelly onto a shelf full of tiny mannequins.

Kelly rolled her eyes, stifling a laugh as she took in the thematic green and red elf outfits, “I don’t know about these, when would I even wear something like this?”

“Christmas parties?” Iris said hopefully.

“Wouldn’t I just go at full size?” she quipped, crossing her arms.

“Well, yeah, but…” Iris sighed, “look, it’s just really really cute Kelly, can we please get it? Please!?”

Kelly raised an eyebrow, then a grin teased the corner of her mouth, “Fine,” she agreed, “but if I agree to wear this thing you have to go over to Victoria’s secret and get one of those sexy negligee outfits.”

Iris’s face went red, and she looked down at her body. She licked her lips and shifted uneasily, not sure exactly how to turn Kelly down.

“I uh… don’t really have the physique for those-“

“Yeah you do,” Kelly said, crossing her arms and staring down, “if your girlfriend says you have the figure for sexy clothes, then you do.”

“Girlfriend?” Iris squeaked.

“The label seems appropriate,” Kelly said, turning back to the row of three inch mannequins. She saw an attendant walking by and started jumping up and down, waving her arms for attention. “Hey! I need someone to box me up a set of these!” she said, pointing at the elf costume.

Thanksgiving weekend passed like a dream, and the blurred Christmas lights going up around town in the soft drizzle looked like cotton balls through the wet window of Quinn’s apartment. For her part Quinn had put up a tiny Christmas tree on her kitchen counter, a festive gesture to welcome her friends back to her place for the Sunday closing the holiday out.

Kelly was back at full size, the previous days spent small having allowed her to wear her Nullifier again. This time she wore it on her wrist, forgoing her usual practice of hiding it on her ankle under long pants. Somehow, it seemed a little silly to hide it among her friends.

She turned away from the window to see Quinn and Derrick, snuggled together on the loveseat as the pale girl flipped the TV on. Iris had readied her a plate of pizza while she’d been staring out the window, and with a smile beckoned her to the larger of the two couches. With a thankful nod she joined her friends, settling in under one of the living room’s throw blankets as Quinn selected their movie for the night.

“I’m thinking of something seasonal,” Quinn mused, flipping through the options.

“Home Alone?” Iris asked.

“One of the Christmas Carol adaptations?” Kelly suggested.

“Black Christmas!” Quinn said wickedly, causing all of them to groan.

“Quinn come on,” Derrick laughed, “ one movie full of holiday cheer won’t kill you.”

“Fine,” Quinn groaned. She tossed the remote to Kelly, who caught it reflexively.

“Well,” Iris asked, “what are we watching Kelly?”

Kelly thought a moment, then smiled as she typed in one of her favorites, an old classic, into the search bar. With a contented sigh she leaned back on the couch, surrounded by friends, as the opening credits of It’s a Wonderful Life began to play.

Chapter End Notes:

Pure F/f is kind of rare for me, but I guess here we are! We've got one final chapter to round the story out.