- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter Contains: Vore (Soft), Mouthplay

“Well, I don’t really have much of a use for you anymore, do I?” Stacy coyly asked as her head craned down to focus on the tiny person in her wet fingers. James’s expression changed. He was trying to think of a solution, but his mind was blank. “I wonder where your nutrients will go. Maybe my boobs?” she asked, her hand squeezing one of her large breasts. She pinched the nipple, and it stood up to attention. “Maybe my butt?” her eyes wandered. “Ah, well,” she resigned and lifted James by his legs. “Do make sure to struggle. I always love it when I can feel you guys moving around in there,” she smiled and opened her wide maw, light glimmering off of the strands and pools of saliva. 

Her tongue slithered out and flattened to accept him. James screamed until his throat bled as he dangled from her fingers. They brought him through the valley of her massive breasts, each one a mountain on either side of him. Soon, her open, waiting mouth was in view. Deep in the depths of her throat, an abyss of only misery and death awaited him. Stacy unexpectedly closed her mouth to speak up at him. 

“I wonder what I’ll do with Amber. Maybe I’ll eat her too,” she laughed. The wind from her warm mouth washed over his upside-down body, and there was no escape from her foul breath. It smelled of metal, and red bits of flesh were stuck between several teeth. James instantly reacted with insults.
“Fuck you! You’ll rot in hell for this, you worthless cunt! Fuuuuuuuuck!” James yelled down at her gleeful face. “I’ll fucking kill you, you piece of shit!” Although she couldn’t hear him, she could obviously tell it was riling him up. 

“Maybe you guys will see each other again in my colon,” Stacy teased. “I might not even eat her at all, who knows? She would pop like a little grape in my fingers or under my foot,” she paused to watch him swing his fists at her finger. She looked off to the side. “I could use another butt plug, though. My last one didn’t make it. Does brown look good on Amber?” James thrashed in her grip like a bat out of hell, fueled by hatred and fear. 

Stacy’s lips parted again, and her fingers let go of the agitated tiny. James fell through the air screaming all the way. There was nothing he could do to stop himself from descending into the large woman’s maw. His body hit her tongue hard with a splat, the front of his body slathered in spit. He desperately wanted to warn his wife somehow, but no solutions presented themselves. The spongy tongue slowly retracted back into the wet darkness, and a shadow was cast over James. He struggled to free himself from her thick saliva, but everywhere he touched, it stuck to his skin and kept him anchored to her tongue. He screamed out of frustration when the tongue was fully back in its cave. 

Stacy’s teeth opened slightly, light pouring into the hellish darkness. Just briefly, James took a second to stop his struggling to peer out of the opening. She was holding his phone in her giant hands with the chat for Amber open. He watched with tears in his eyes as her thumbs typed out “Hey, can you meet me at the Lucky’s off of I-45 at 8?.” James flew into a rage at the sight and began screaming and beating his fists against her gums and tongue. The opened teeth snapped shut, sealing the tiny man inside once more. 

The air was thick with the smell of death, and the condensation coming from Stacy’s hot breath coated James. Her tongue immediately swept him off of his feet and pushed him into the warm pockets of her cheeks. The tip of her tongue violated him however it liked; nothing was safe from its forceful pokes and licks. Her tongue slammed into his face and body sending him flying all over her mouth, but her tongue was soon there to collect him again for more torture. It forced its way into his mouth, his ass, and between his legs. The licks could have been enjoyable, but Stacy’s excessive force made the whole experience excruciating. She placed him between her teeth, the sharp molars pressing into his back. James thought it was all over when she lightly chewed on him, but the swift death never came. He freaked out and cried when he accidentally touched the gooey remains stuck to her teeth. His fragile body cut up and awfully bruised, the giantess decided that the fun was over. The overbearing tongue maneuvered the tiny man to the back of her throat. 

“No!! Please! Fuck!” James screamed as he helplessly clawed at her tongue and throat. Spit was everywhere; it surrounded and sloshed over him. “Don’t eat me!” he begged and began to sob. “Please… don’t eat me..” his voice became more quiet as he lost hope. “Amber, I love you!” the man screamed out with all his remaining energy as the soft walls closed in. Saliva gushed over his head and aided her throat muscles in pushing him down her gullet. With a loud gulp, James slid down the woman’s throat with gallons of her spit. It squeezed his body tightly, stopping him from using his arms to save himself. His hoarse screams of desperation were drowned out by the torrent of spit forcing him downward.


Chapter End Notes:

If you like the story, the full version is up on my patreon: https://www.patreon.com/GiantessCirilla


I have a free Discord Server with all of my writing, pictures, and videos. Here’s the link: https://discord.gg/yhAAPKFWD4

For commissions of any variety: send an email to GiantessCirilla@gmail.com. I will write pretty much anything and can add pictures or videos to any story.