- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter Contains: Scat, Odor, Butt, Humiliation

          Stacy got up from the toilet and looked over at James, a smile creeping across her face. The intense odors from her warm, brown pile of filth caused him to turn away and shield his nose. She towered far above him now, the chub of her stomach drooping near the counter where he stood. Only the bottom of her stomach peeked out from beneath the loose, black shirt, the only piece of clothing on her. The woman’s short, black hair hung closely near her face, and reflections shimmered off of it from the lights above.

         “I feel much better now!” Stacy laughed down at the counter. “You should too, because you get to see your friend again,” she sneered, moving away from the toilet to provide a full view of the mess below. Nestled within the excrement, the decomposed body of James’s friend, Tyler,  lay crumpled and misshapen. The body was nearly unrecognizable save for the white, stripped bones poking out. Several strips of white flesh still stuck to the skeleton in several places, but the weight and stickiness of Stacy’s filth left them compressed. 

         Tyler and James were out camping when she found them. People go missing all the time in the woods, so it probably didn’t raise too many red flags that the campsite was left unattended. She waited until night, but neither of them could remember what happened. They awoke in the palm of her hand, her terrifying eyes looming above them and studying their meager forms. 

            James had considered just jumping off the edge while she was still on the toilet, but he couldn’t bring himself to take his own life. More than likely, she would have noticed, caught him, and subjected him to an even worse fate than his poor friend. He knew running from such a monster was pointless. James hated her for what she had done to his friend and what she would likely do to him. Tears welled up in his eyes as the scene below him was revealed. 

            After turning away, Stacy reached for the toilet paper and unfurled the roll, the wind blowing up at James from the motion. After tearing off a few pieces, her massive arms swung behind her to pull apart her enormous, plump cheeks. Her fingers dug into the soft, fatty skin and pulled to reveal a shit-smeared crevice and a disgusting, wrinkled hole from the darkness. The giantess took the toilet paper, one hand still pulling, and wiped from the bottom to the top of her messy crevice, the slimy sound of poop gliding over her skin and clumping to the paper. Most of the mess was removed, but some still remained. Her hand let go, and the terrifying cheek snapped back and collided with the other. Vibrations rippled through the fat, and the loud, meaty echo of the slap gave James chills. 

           She carelessly tossed the soiled paper into the toilet to adorn Tyler’s grave and turned around to reach for more toilet paper. Her hand stopped abruptly, however, and James slowly stepped backwards at the sign of her evil grin. Without even a second to react, Stacy’s fingers rocketed toward the tiny man and roughly plucked him away from the counter. Her fingernails dug into his naked skin, and his world shifted instantly from the immense speed. James heaved from the vertigo, but nothing came out due to the lack of food and water. Soon, he was staring up at her horrifying face, each little crevice, wrinkle, and imperfection now perfectly visible. He felt so alone and exposed, naked and held by his captor’s fingers. Stacy’s face took up the whole sky, and her wide eyes bore through him.

           “I figured you should probably get used to the smell,” she spoke down at his dangling body. The noise from her throat pierced his ears, and he could feel every syllable resonating in his bones.  She could barely contain her excitement and quickly whisked him away from her face. He felt as if he was on a scary roller coaster with no restraints as he soared through the air. James feared the worst when he saw his trip nearing the end of its destination: her filthy anus, winking with anticipation. 

           Stacy’s free hand pulled her cheek apart once more, the horrors within on full display. Each butt cheek jiggled at the slightest movement sending waves through the fat. They hung there like twin planets threatening to pull him in with their gravitational force. Intense heat and terrible odor emanated from between each globe warming the front of his small form. Each light hair on her ass was the size of his body. James fought against her sharp nails, but he was powerless against her. Darker, coarse hairs dotted the fleshy walls on either side of him, and several stuck to and poked out of the shit smears. He screamed and threw out his arms in protest, but it stopped nothing. The asshole quickly drew ever closer until the tips of her fingers and James softly squished into the greasy, leftover detritus. 

          Her filth instantly melded to his body and conformed to him. It pressed into his mouth, nose, and eyes, the acrid taste causing him to gag and tense his tongue from the overwhelming bitterness. Gagging only opened his mouth further to allow more of her poop to tunnel into his mouth and throat. He wanted to scream and cry, but opening his eyes or mouth further would make things much worse. The tips of her nails were smeared and caked with the residue as she moved him around her asshole. Coarse hairs plastered by the shit roughly dragged against his body and intermittently entangled him as she moved him in circles around the orifice. Pushing and gliding the unfortunate man around the most repulsive part of her body, Stacy couldn’t help but chuckle quietly. 

          A hot gust of air forcefully hissed out of the widening sphincter contaminating any available fresh air. James coughed and flailed from the sudden lack of oxygen and burning in his nose and lungs. Stacy’s anus began to vibrate as more air forced its way out, and the opening flapped violently from the added pressure. As soon as the anus opened more and bulged, Stacy’s unrelenting finger plugged the vile leak with the tiny man’s head. He could do nothing but scream and helplessly claw at the dirty orifice as it hugged his face and forced air into his lungs. His fingers slipped and slid anywhere he tried to get any grip, brown streaks everywhere from James’ panicked movement. Each flap of her hole was like an explosion in front of his face. The smell and the ringing in his aching ears was only a warning for how bad things could truly be. 

          “I hope you’re not having too much fun back there,” her voice boomed from behind him. “We have plenty more fun things to do together.” Suddenly, James was pulled back and unstuck from the residue that clung to him. “It’s about time for you two to say your goodbyes, don’t you think?” Stacy asked the brown clump in her dirty fingers as she moved him over the toilet. Without any warning, the fingers let go, and James plummeted down to the fresh pile of shit. He couldn’t remove the waste from his eyes to realize what was happening but he knew the familiar sensation of falling and braced for the impact. 

          James collided with the pile of excrement with a small, wet smack and gently sunk into the soft pile. The tiny pulled himself away from the sticky, foul smelling substance, but such a soft surface is difficult to traverse. Its heat warmed the entire area and James’ skin, and the smell pervaded the bowl. He struggled to scrape the shit from his mouth and nose through retches and unnatural gasps of crying. Once he wiped his eyes, he looked around for a way out, but his eyes could only see the immense pile he sat on and the white porcelain walls that encased it. Far above, Stacy’s smiling face relished in the sight of his misery. Something sharp and hard touched his hand, and James quickly recoiled. 

          When he readjusted, he saw that she dropped him on Tyler’s remains. He stumbled back with fear and disgust, his hands and knees sinking into the sticky mass. Most of Tyler’s face had melted away. The skull peeked out from behind loose, white layers of fat and gristle. Jagged edges of several snapped bones stuck out in all directions smeared brown by their medium. They must be the result of Stacy chewing his unfortunate friend. Although she eviscerated his body with her teeth, she made sure to swallow him alive. His frantic, hoarse screams of agony never left James’s mind. 

          James was crying more now, his lip quivering from sorrow and hopelessness. He felt ashamed for being disgusted by the sight of his friend, but he wanted to get as far away from the mangled corpse as soon as possible. A terrible feeling knotted his stomach, and he sobbed between gasps for breath. Another soiled bunch of toilet paper landed atop the pile. He didn’t see Stacy’s fingers reach into the bowl to retrieve him, but he didn’t struggle when she lifted him out. 

          “Bye bye,” she said as her finger pressed down the toilet’s handle. Water rushed in from all sides and swirled around the large pile. It was briefly lifted, spun, and sucked down into the city sewers with a loud gurgle. James looked on at the empty bowl while he mourned. His friend’s corpse would likely never be found.

Chapter End Notes:

I have a free Discord Server with all of my writing, pictures, and videos. Here’s the link: https://discord.gg/yhAAPKFWD4

For commissions of any variety: send an email to GiantessCirilla@gmail.com. I will write pretty much anything and can add pictures or videos to any story.