- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter Contains: Hard Vore, Insertion, Butt, Anal Insertion

“Okay, time to clean you off,” Stacy unceremoniously took James to the sink and turned on the faucet. It was like he was being held under a waterfall, the weight and force of the water rendering him unable to move. “I’m not in the habit of eating tinies that are covered in shit.” The sinking feeling in his stomach returned. She planned to do the same thing to him. Hot water gushed around him at great speed and burned his skin while Stacy’s fingers roughly rubbed around his body to clean it. James felt as though he was drowning multiple times. Stacy pulled him out of the torrent only to add soap to her hand and coat him with it. After more viscous rubbing and prodding, he was returned to the downpour and rinsed squeaky clean.  She dried him off and carried him to the living room where she comfortably sat on the couch with him still in her hand. Although externally clean, he could still taste her waste in his mouth.

“So I unlocked your phone when I collected you, but I still need the password to your bank account,” the woman spoke down to the phone without looking at James. If she was going to kill him anyway, why would he give her anything? He shook his head no while she held him in her fingers above her lap. He watched as her scrolling came to an abrupt stop. “You think you can tell me no?” Stacy asked with a confused look on her face. “There are so many things I could do to you that are much, much worse than what happened to your little friend that I just flushed with my poop. It would be wise to obey,” she glowered down at the fragile, tiny person in her hand. “If you don’t, then, well–” her eyes returned to his phone screen, “I’ll just have to do a little meetup with Amber,” she grinned as she opened up the messages app. 

James's heart sank at the mention of his wife’s name. The situation was entirely different now, and thought hard about the consequences of his actions. He hated Stacy more than ever. His waving arms caught the attention of her terrifying gaze, and she raised her eyebrows. 

“Password,” she demanded. She opened the banking app and pulled up the keyboard then dropped the tiny man on the phone screen. Her evil eyes studied him while he walked around on the unstable, smooth surface. James had to jump on and off the touch keyboard just to reach individual keys, but spelled out his password for her little by little. With each jump and “tap,” the letters appeared in the password prompt far above him on the screen. At this size, James could see the individual pixels of the display and had trouble making out the letters. Stacy copied the password on her phone off to the side as she watched him slowly complete the entry. She was going to take all of his and Amber’s savings, but at least his wife would be safe. 

“It’s been too long since I’ve had some ‘me’ time,” the giantess spoke down to the man. “You get to be the lucky one today,” she laughed. Stacy’s huge thighs parted, and James watched in horror from the phone as her pink undercarriage came into the light. It was already wet and glistening, clear juice slightly leaking from the opened hole. Missed hairs dotted her white skin on her inner thighs and above her engorged clit. His eyes widened at the sight of something foreign sliding out. Casting a large shadow over the scene, Stacy’s massive fingers whooshed past James and separated her sticky lips, slick sounds filling the room. A terrible feeling overtook him as he saw the fingers pinch and slowly pull out the slimy, motionless body of a woman. Although her messy, wet hair was matted, he recognized her from the hiking trails near his campsite. James felt sick. Who else had she taken?

            Strings of the clear juice stuck to the tiny woman’s body. They stretched, thinned, and snapped away when the giantess’s fingers lifted her away. He wondered how long she’d been trapped there. Stacy set her phone and James down with her other hand and collected him. His movements became more frantic as she moved him toward where the previous victim slithered out. 

“Please, no–” James begged and weakly pushed against the fingertips holding him. Stacy’s terrifying eyes were locked onto him, and she grinned at the thought of what she was about to do. All the way up at the giantess’s face, she pushed the tiny woman’s body into her waiting mouth without looking away from James. He lost sight of her face when she shoved him into the folds of her lips. The sticky fluid was preferable to the brown substance from before, but he still struggled to breathe from it coating his face. Only her pointer finger pushed against his back to rub him around her vulva. He struggled to break free, but his movements only succeeded in beckoning more of her juice. 

           Over the sounds of his wet body sliding around the vagina, James heard frantic screams from above him. He tried to look up, but Stacy’s hanging gut completely obstructed his view. The screams intensified in unison with the slick sounds of the giantess’s tongue moving around in her mouth. James knew what horrors were taking place above him and tried not to think about it, but a loud snap caught his attention again. The woman’s screams of agony were much louder than before, but they were soon muffled. Another crack sounded followed by inhuman sounds, then another. After the second crack, there was a wet pop followed by squelches. There were no more screams; only the sound of teeth masticating an unlucky piece of meat filled the air. James fought to rid his mind of the sound of Stacy’s chewing, but her loud “gulp” wracked him with terror. Her tongue loudly smacked around as it collected the crushed remains from her teeth.

           James was filled with such dread he started to hyperventilate. After a short burp, Stacy turned more of her attention to the tiny man sliding around in her lips, pushing him harder and further. Her clit absolutely dwarfed him, and he had no choice in the matter when her finger roughly rubbed him around it. His arms and head were pushed into the clit’s loose hood, and moans escaped the giantess’s lips at the sudden pleasure. The tiny man’s elbow contorted wildly as it caught on a separate piece of the clitoris. Even if she had noticed, she didn’t bother to stop. 

Stacy quickly slid him down to her urethra, his fragile body gliding over her exposed flesh. His head was swirled around when she pushed him against it, and the smell and taste of old, dried piss filled his mouth. He heard her muffled laughs while inside. Stacy’s cruel joke quickly ended, and James found himself slipping further down to her dripping vagina. Its pink walls quivered with excitement, and her clear fluid dripped down to the couch cushion. She swirled him around the entrance until he was thoroughly coated.
           “Oh, you didn’t think I was going to put you in there, did you? Your disgusting little body isn’t good enough for my pussy,” she smirked as her finger slowly slid him further down. James fought against his terrible situation, but there was nothing he could ever do to stop her from doing what she wanted to him. “This hole is much more suitable for someone like you,” the giantess said, suppressing a laugh as her finger glided him around the rim of her asshole. Dark, hot walls surrounded him yet again, and her awful smell pervaded his lungs. Stacy flicked her clit back and forth to sighs of relief. She used him as a stimulant for her anus while she masturbated. 

            It felt like an eternity of being crushed against such a disgusting, slimy opening. Coarse hairs frequently wrapped themselves around his body like vines. The folds slippery from her juice, his body was pushed into every crevice for the duration of her session. She gently pushed him into the hole several times and let him struggle to get out before doing it again and again. Her orifice hugged him tightly each time, unwilling to let him escape. Finally, the butthole clenched, and Stacy’s body shook rapidly. Her moans were loud even from where he was nestled, and she pulled him away from the sticky, wrinkled skin. Sweat beaded on her forehead and her cheeks were flush. Stacy’s calm eyes opened as she let out a big sigh of exhaustion.

Chapter End Notes:

I have a free Discord Server with all of my writing, pictures, and videos. Here’s the link: https://discord.gg/yhAAPKFWD4

For commissions of any variety: send an email to GiantessCirilla@gmail.com. I will write pretty much anything and can add pictures or videos to any story.