- Text Size +
Story Notes:

It's been a long long while but I randomly got the inspiration to write this short story. Give me some suggestions for future stories and maybe I'll get around to writing them.

"John what the hell do you mean you're quitting," said my now former boss who I've unfortunately known for the past 8 years of my sad life. "I just feel like my life has not gone in the direction I wanted since high school," I said honestly straight to his face. "It was only supposed to be a gap year, not take up 8 years of my life." My boss looks at me and all of a sudden the frown on his face disappears. "Ok, I understand." I stand there silent for a second, this is not how I expected the interaction to go. "Really?" My boss looks at me with a slight hint of a smile forming, "Yeah just follow me back here and I'll sign the paperwork." Relieved that I don't have to work here another second I ignored the weird way my boss was acting and reluctantly followed him back to the office where he sits on his ass all day while I do all the work. 

"Stay out here for a second," my boss says and he quickly enters the office and shuts the door. I listened and sat outside for minutes while I heard my boss rummage around his office. After what felt like too long to just grab some paperwork my boss finally exits his office and I'm greeted by a flash of light.

..................

Life as a grocery store manager is just as hard as you would think. Dealing with stupid customers and having to manage somehow the even stupider kids that work there. At the end of the day, however, I find solace in the fact I can go to my favorite fast food restaurant that's halfway between my job and my house. Today was one of those days I just needed to grab my favorite meal at this fast food place. One large box of tinies and some french fries. No drink because I'm not Bill Gates and I have drinks at home so why waste money? As I pulled in I was greeted by no line as I had gotten off pretty late and this place closed in like 20 minutes. I drove up to the window and placed my order. After I paid and received my food I was excited as I pulled away from the restaurant to the sound of muffled screams coming from the bag of food I just got. I smiled as I heard those screams. Fighters are always the best to eat. The feeling of a shrunken person going down your throat is something that never gets old. That's what these people got for being a part of the lower one percent of the world anyway. Even if they were returned to their old life it would suck even more I bet. I was doing them a favor. Just to check on the little things I opened up the bag and relished the feeling as the screams got louder and louder. I opened up the box and leaned over it. I chuckled as I overlooked the people in the box. I grabbed a person and threw them into my mouth. I swallowed quickly and glanced back down at the people as chaos began to break out in the box. I couldn't help but notice myself getting a little wet at the sight of them so terrified. At least my roommate is still at her job so I can actually do something about it when I get home after I eat. I shut the box and returned to focusing on driving. Besides, I like to watch something while I eat my food anyway. 

..................

I woke up in a dark room with crying and other noises all around me. "Who's there!" I shouted out. Suddenly I felt a hand on my back. As I turned around I saw a young Chinese girl looking at me speaking a language I couldn't understand. Then, the room started to shake. I felt the floor moving and all of a sudden light invaded through what seemed like cracks all around us. Now, I can see the state of the place I'm in. There seem to be a 100 people in a white box-looking area. The design on the box looked familiar. That's when it hit me, I'm now a part of the food I've served for the past 8 years. Some more shaking ensued and when we finally came to rest all I could hear was screaming and what sounded like the radio. Without time to process light flooded the box we were in. But before I could even register it a giant woman was looking down on me. She quickly grabbed a person and lifted him to her mouth. The people around me began to scream louder and start to run around as she threw the person into her mouth and swallowed. And just as soon as I realized my life would end soon the box was closed and all the light was taken with it. 

..................

I was giddy as I entered my apartment with my food. I quickly undressed out of my work clothes and into my underwear and bra. I opened up Netflix on my phone and played one of the movies that were in the top 10 this week. I didn't really care what it was about I was starving and just wanted to eat. I opened up my box of little people that sat on my lap with my fries close by. As the movie began I started to dig into the food I bought. 

..................

After the radio switched off and the box shook a whole lot more, we finally settled and heard only mild ruffling going around outside of our box. What have I gotten myself into? I thought to myself as I watched the other tinies in the box cope in their numerous different ways. I watched as one Filipino man punched the box we were in while another woman close by was rolling around on the floor in a ball. Without much more time for thinking the rustling stopped and the floor beneath us moved as a violent shake hits the box followed by light once again. The same face of the woman from before was once again looking over us. Only this time she had a look in her eye. It was a look that I had seen plenty of times before working in fast food. That look was one of hunger. Apparently, the rest of the tinies also seemed to recognize this look as the whole box erupted into chaos as her hand began to descend into our box. I leap into the corner closest to me hoping that she won’t be able to get a grip on me if she tried. I watched as she grabbed about 5 people not too far away from me. Another person close to me yelled out towards the hand for her husband and started crying profusely as the screams of the people got further and further away. I watched as she stuffed her hand into her mouth and start chewing the poor people who used to be within her hand. Before I could even start to imagine that this could be the end for me I see a shadow over me. I look up and see the hand descending again but now it's over me. I scream as probing fingers wrap around me and two other people. All I see is darkness and all I hear are screams as we move to what I assume is her mouth. Even though I’m not a very religious guy I decide to say a quick prayer under my breath as I can only hope now that there’s an afterlife and a quick death awaiting me. My hopes of a quick death are ended instantly as we are dropped into an empty glass cup on her dresser by her bed. I look around at the other two people. One was a young 18 year black kid and the other the woman who was screaming for her husband earlier. The kid immediately started attacking the glass while the woman sat there silent. I stood there silent as I watched the young woman in front of us continue to eat her meal. 

..................

After dumping three of the tinies into a glass I had on my nightstand for later activities I returned to the more pressing matter, my dinner. I took my time eating the tinies, savoring the flavor and fight that the tinies had inside of them. As the box started emptying out and my movie was coming to an end I grabbed one of the few tinies remaining and tried to throw it into my mouth. However, the tiny ended up bouncing off my nose and down toward my stomach. I felt the tiny slide past my stomach and under my blanket into my lap where I had the box of tinies laying. Annoyed at first I put the tiny box on my nightstand and uncovered the blanket to remove the tiny. Unexpectedly, I saw the tiny grabbing unto the ribbon on the fancy panties that I had bought only last month. “And what do you think you’re doing down there?” I said to the tiny knowing that I could never hear a response back. “You’re so small I couldn’t even feel you land all the way down here.” I watched as the tiny struggled not to fall down any more of my body. That’s when I decided my movie was pretty much finished anyway. “Since you’re down there why don’t we try and see if I can feel you at all.” I brought a finger down to the ribbon the tiny was hanging on and started putting pressure on the tiny against the ribbon. “It’s really hot down there isn’t it.” I slowly start to move my finger down my panties almost panting as he got closer to my clit. Finally, he hits the spot. “Oh wow, yeah, I can definitely feel that.” I start to grind the tiny back and forth against my panties as the wetness begins to build up. “How about we add some more of you guys into this equation?” I pop the tiny on my clit into my mouth and savor the extra flavoring that I gave to him. Then I grab the box of the leftover tiny and with my spare hand, I open up my panties and dump the box into there. I smile as I hear the screams from my panties as the material slaps against my skin. In order to not lose tinies all over my bed I slip a hand into my panties and insert two fingers into me. I masturbated for the next twenty minutes with just the screams of the tinies and the noise of my fingers slipping in and out of my wet vagina. After reaching my climax I sigh and remove my hand and just sit there and enjoy the quiet. Suddenly I hear a squeak from my nightstand. I look over and see the three tinies still in the glass where I last put them. “Oh, forgot about you guys sorry about that.” “Guess you’ll have to be saved for future use.” I grab the cup and throw it into the dresser drawer just below where they had been sitting the whole time. “See you cuties later.” 

..................

I watched as the woman devoured the people who I used to share a box with. The other two tinies had calmed down and sat there waiting for their turn to die. After a while, we heard the woman grunt as we see the box of tinies get placed down next to us on the dresser. The woman then removes the blanket she had over her which reveals her bra and panties to the people on her dresser. I watch as she glances down at her lap. I try to see what she’s looking for when I spot it. A little man grabbing onto the ribbon of her panties. “No” I say to no one in particular. I watch in agony as she lowers a finger and presses the poor guy into her panties. “No, no, no” I can't watch anymore as she continues to rub the guy into her. I finally have to look again as she says, “How about we add some more of you guys into this equation?” I gasp as I watch her grab the box next to us and bring it down and proceed to dump the contents of the box into her pulled away panties. The other two tinies with me sit there crying as they watch this woman use the people that very well could’ve been them. After what feels like an eternity of watching the gigantic woman use people for her pleasure she finally pulls her hand out of her panties and looks over at us. The other two stop crying as we stare at her stare at us. “Oh, forgot about you guys sorry about that.” “Guess you’ll have to be saved for future use.” We all scream collectively as she picks up our glass, opens up a drawer below us, and lowers us into darkness. “See you cuties later.” After a while, the other two people in the glass fell asleep. I however cannot focus on sleeping and would rather sit there in the darkness and try and figure out how I can escape. Time passes and my thinking gets me nowhere as there's not much I can really do in the darkness. However, our drawer starts to move and a hand descends down. The 18 year old yawns and looks at me before I see the hand remove him. The woman lies there still pretending to be asleep with the hope that the gigantic woman would just leave her alone. The guy screams as he’s carried away and the drawer shuts again. The woman, still silent, lies there while I try to get my mind thinking about something else rather than the guy who just got taken. I hear distant moans from outside the drawer. I feel a single tear roll down my eye as the acceptance of a new life waiting for this woman to use me for whatever purpose she sees fit.


Maybe working fast food wasn't as bad as it seemed.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading! I’ve been out of the writing game for a while so it was nice to get back into it. At the moment I don’t plan on continuing this story so leave me some suggestions for anything you’d like to see in the future.