- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Adrian was a polite young man with a slight weight problem. This little imperfection however was no issue for his mother, Anne. To her, Adrian was the perfect child. Never caused trouble and always did what he was told. She would do everything in the world for her precious little honey bear, and certainly would never do something that would cause him dismay.

 

Anne was sitting on the couch watching Netflix one quiet afternoon. Adrian wandered out looking focused and mildly distressed.

 

“Everything okay, sweetie?” she asked.

 

“I…. can’t find my phone…” Adrian said, eyes dropping to the floor in shame.

 

Anne tutted her lips with a light grin, laughing to herself about how absent-minded he was.

“I’ll just call it and you go chase it down.”

 

*RING*

 

It came from the bathroom. Anne gave her son a cheeky leer as his concerned look turned into a reassured smile and he darted towards the bathroom. Sitting by the sink was his phone, but what also caught his attention was a bright pink liquid in a glass on the other side. Adrian knew his mother liked to have the odd drink, but she was always sure to keep it far away from him. Had she finally slipped and left some alcohol within his reach? The opportunity to finally taste liquid courage had arrived!

 

Adrian sniffed the contents. It was like glass cleaner with a touch of cinnamon. He was perplexed as to how adults could handle it, but wasn’t about to waste this stroke of luck. Adrian gulped the whole glass in a few mouthfuls. The various sensory effects were instantaneous. Adrian felt feverish chills though his body. The room started to spin around violently in all directions. He stumbled around, losing control of his legs and his vision blurred. His body went numb and everything went white.

 

*SPLASH*

 

When consciousness came back to him, Adrian felt himself in a pool. It was wide and he could see down to the bottom through the clear water. The air was musky and there was something oddly familiar. He looked around at the tall white walls, and to the open light source above him. Then the realisation dawned on him.

 

Toilet.

 

He was in the toilet.

 

What was even more concerning was the fact that he had to have shrunk down to a tiny size. He had to be about 1/8 of an inch now. Utterly puny and pathetic.

 

Panic set in inside Adrian’s head. His arms thrashed about in the water aimlessly, and his thoughts raced even faster. As time passed, the panic turned to despair and anguish. Over the next 45 minutes, Adrian attempted to climb out of the toilet along the inside of the bowl. It was hopeless. Too slippery to even grip, let alone climb. The only thing that indicated he had any luck was his buoyancy.

 

Deep in the bowl of the toilet, he heard the door open. He heard his mother’s voice. She was singing the same country songs to herself she always had. After almost an hour of struggling, Adrian felt he was saved.

 

“Mom! Look in the toilet! I’m here!”

 

There was no response from his mother. The same country songs continued. To Anne, her son’s voice didn’t even register as the squeaks of a mouse.

 

The horrors had not even begun yet, but only moments later Adrian really learned what he was in for. Still humming, Adrian dropped her tight jeans to her ankles and planted her chunky butt on the toilet seat. The previously bright white world of the toilet bowl immediately became very dim. Adrian could barely see, but sight was hardly his concern now.

 

“Mom!” Adrian screamed with all his might, “Stop! Get up! It’s Adrian! Your son! In the toilet!”

 

The humming continued. The sound seemed to echo inside the walls of the bowl.

 

*SSSSPSPSLLLLLSGHHHHHHHH*

 

Anne ripped out a rancid fart in her first major bowel movement. The foul stench that had built up in her intestines pushed out of her asshole and left a vile, musky stench in the air. Little did she know it, but she had started the process of killing her son.

 

Adrian started to cough. Every mouthful of air urged him to puke out his guts. He could barely even work in enough air to let out another desperate scream for his life, as his lungs were filled with the nasty gas from his mother’s bowels.

 

*SSSSLSLLLLSLLEEEEEPEPPPPPPPP*

 

This was even worse than the first one. Anne’s humming continued, but was interrupted with the occasional grunt of effort. Adrian, kicking his legs about as anxiety built up inside of him and struggling to breathe couldn’t help but look up at his mother’s assholes as it puckered up and loosened over and over again. A few seconds later, the sounds of gassy explosions ceased and were replaced by a sight Adrian never wanted to see in his entire life, the tip of his mother’s turd peaking out of her anus like a snail coming out of its shell.

 

“MOM!” Adrian screamed “DON’T FUCKING SHIT ON ME!!! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!! HOLY MOTHER OF HELL!!! NOOOO!!!!”

 

Between the noxious fumes and the horrors before his eyes, Adrian would have thought his energy was all but exhausted. But adrenaline was kicking in. Totally panicked, he swam about the pool seemingly involuntarily. The turd got longer and longer, though at this point Adrian was no longer looking for it. Instead, he was looking for a way out. There was no hope. The turd was nearing breaking point. Anne, knowing nothing of the suffering she was inflicting on her son, let out a few more hurried grunts.

 

*SPLASSSSSHSHH*

 

The turd landed in the bowl. From his point of view, it missed Adrian by what seemed to be about 8 feet. Despite the near miss, it sent ripples and waves and flung Adrian towards the walls of the bowl. In the frenzy, he had inhaled and swallowed much of the water now tainted by the flavour of his mother’s poo. It only worsened his fear and the taste was beyond awful.

 

Anne returned to humming her country songs. A thought crossed her mind. She didn’t want to cook, and wanted to see what takeaway Adrian wanted. Not knowing where he was, she called out.

“Adrian sweety?! What would you like to have for dinner? Chinese or Mexican?!”

 

Trying to collect himself and failing tremendously, Adrian thought about how gross his mother’s poo would have been had she eaten either of those. Despite how awful the entire situation was, it was the slightest bit of luck he’d experienced so far. Anne kept humming, pushing out the odd grunt.

 

“Mom!” Adrian said weakly, “I’m in here! You’re pooing on me! You’re pooing on your son!”

 

Adrian looked up to his mother’s anus again. He saw another turd poking out, which rushed out even quicker than the first. His mom’s bowels were getting loose.

 

*SPLASH*

 

Miraculously, the second poo also missed Adrian. However, it was on the opposite side of this one. Adrian was now swimming in the space between two clumps of his mother’s floating turds, and they seemed to be drifting together. He considered his options. Does he try to scale the walls again? Use his energy to scream out as much as he can? Or does he jump on top of one of them like a life raft? The thought of the last truly repulsed him.

 

However, the decision was made for him by his mother’s bowel movements. Having not heard Adrian’s answer, Anne called out again.

“Honey? You there? Adrian?”

She assumed he must have his headphones on and be listening to music. She could always go tap him on the shoulder later. She returned to humming and pushing out her waste. Adrian looked up at the next turd coming out, praying it would land anywhere else. The two mountainous poos floating around him had closed on any avenue of escape.

 

*SPLASSSSHHSHSH*

 

The turd landed right on top of Adrian and pushed him deep under the water. He barely had any control of his place in space. He swallowed and inhaled more foul, turd-infused water. The pressure forced him upwards, but there was only one place to go. Against his will, Adrian found himself being burrowed deep inside the lumpy turd. His entire world turned dark brown and impossibly smelly. Oxygen was extremely limited. He thought about how he wouldn’t wish this on his worst enemy, and how upset he was that it was his own loving mother that had done it to him, all without knowing it.

 

The end was clearly near. Adrian passed out from both the shock and lack of air, forever welded into the slimy mould of his mother’s shit. Anne let out a final grunt, feeling confident she’d emptied her bowels completely. She wiped her butt, pulled her pants back up and flushed the toilet. She’d wonder towards Adrian’s room to ask him again what he wanted for dinner, knowing nothing of how she’d sent him to his fate down in the sewer.

THE END


Chapter End Notes:

That's the end of this story, but if you want to see more of my writing consider becoming a patron!

https://www.patreon.com/wookiewizard

Reach out to me if interested in a commission!