- Text Size +

We were in the back of a limousine, with a section of mirrored glass separating the rear of the car from the front. Knowing that the driver couldn’t see or hear us, I rightfully assumed that Serena would take advantage of the situation. Seconds later, my mistress dug into a nearby handbag and pulled out an apple. The instant I spied the massive snack, my stomach began to rumble. Taking a huge bite from the apple, Serena chewed slowly and deliberately, while staring into my tiny face.

"So slave, want some of this?", she said, as a little juice slid over her lips.

Serena knew that I did. My meals were generally nothing more than bland, tasteless crumbs, so the prospect of getting even a tiny sliver of fresh fruit gave me goose bumps. Unfortunately, a high price would be expected a valuable treat such as that. As usual, that price would include a healthy dose of humiliation.

Taking another bite from her apple, Serena sneered, "Roll over."

The dog bit, my mistress loved that game.

Without even thinking, I threw myself down and rolled over on Serena’s broad, muscular thigh.

"Now, bark like a dog."

I obeyed immediately, while the giant sized black woman laughed at me.

"Priceless", she said between snickers.

While I waited for my next command, Serena took the apple up again and took a small bite out of it. She swished the piece around in her mouth for a few seconds, before spitting it out. The chunk of fruit landed with a light splat on her thigh.

"Ok slave, help yourself."

Despite the piece of apple being covered in Serena’s spit, I didn’t hesitate to dig in. Burying my face into the slimy snack, I took bites out of it, while the cruel tennis star snickered. Before I finished, my mistress’s cell phone rang. As she talked, and I munched on the apple, I started to idly stare at Serena’s thigh.

So sensuous and smooth...

I felt a stirring inside me, something I hadn’t felt in so long...

Good god no!

My face burned with shame, and then I felt a horrible sense of dread. Allowing myself to peak up at Serena, I was immediately relieved to see that she hadn’t noticed my erection. She was still talking on the phone, and not paying attention to me, much to my luck. If she realized what I just experienced, it would have given her yet another weapon to torment me with. No, I thought to myself, I couldn’t allow her to know.

Still, I felt myself irresistibly drawn to Serena, despite her cruelty. Taking a quick peak, to ensure she wasn’t watching, I stroked my penis and fantasized. Oh, to be normal sized again...or better yet, switching places with Serena. The vision ignited my imagination, and caused me for the briefest of moments, to forget where I was.

"Holy shit! What the fuck are you doing!?"

The booming voice stopped me in mid-stroke. Terrified at what could happen, I unconsciously looked up into Serena’s wide eyes...