- Text Size +
My chamber was shaking violently. That could only mean one thing, she was back.

Learning from past experiences, I didn’t even bother trying to keep my balance. Instead I dropped to the floor and hoped that I wouldn’t get jostled too badly this time. From outside, the thunderous sound of her unzipping her gym bag reverberated through my small chamber.

It would be only seconds now...

Her hands were on the box, I could sense their awesome, crushing presence all around me. She was teasing me, making me wait and worry. If she was pissed off, then I was going to be in for a whole lot of pain. On the flip side, if she was in a good mood, then I’d likely only be humiliated. As I lay in my box, cursing the unfairness of life, the chamber shifted and I heard its lock snap open. From above, I watched as the ceiling lifted away and Serena William’s giant grinning face filled my horizon.

I could tell by the toothy grin on her face that she had won her match. That was good, for a loss would have meant serious trouble for me. Regardless of her mood, though, there were certain rules that I was expected to follow. The first of these, was that I was to immediately fall to my hands and knees and grovel before her. It was hard to say how long she would make me stay in this position, but I was pretty sure that Serena was in the mood to torment me more than usual this time.

Before I knew it, she placed her forefinger onto my back and pressed me into the box’s floor.

“Lower”, she commanded.

Serena didn’t release the pressure and continued to hold me tightly against the floor. While struggling against her was never wise, since it only encouraged her, I started to panic and squirm underneath the godlike strength of her finger. From high above, I heard her chuckle at my feeble attempts to escape her.

“You look just like a little bug down there slave.”, she said in her deep, yet feminine voice. Serena paused to sigh for a second and then continued. “I’d love to keep this up for awhile, but I have a press conference in about ten minutes.”

She released her pressure and allowed me to flop over onto my back. As I gasped for air, I gazed up at her magnificence, while being careful not to make eye contact with her (that was strictly forbidden). Serena’s body was still covered in a sheen of sweat that gave the illusion that she was glowing. Her neon pink tennis outfit clung tightly to every curve and muscle in a most alluring way. Despite my hatred for this cruel woman, I couldn’t deny her sheer beauty.

Before I completely regained my breath, she pinched me between her thumb and forefinger and brought me up to eye level. Taking a second to sneer at my tiny helpless form, Serena then wiped me against her sweaty brow. That was bad, but I knew it was about to get worse. As was usual after a match, the dark skinned goddess placed me under her armpits and used me as a sweat rag there too.
I gagged and fought as she rubbed me into the steaming, damp skin. The smell of sweat and failing deodorant was overwhelming and I nearly passed out, but fortunately, Serena pulled me out before that happened.

“Well slave, it’s time I get to that press conference”, she said while chuckling at my patheticness.

Nonchalantly, the massive tennis star, tossed me back into my box, but not before adding one last humiliation on top of me.

“I see you’re looking a little wet...you can use my sock to dry off with”.

She tossed the sweat soaked sock into my box, and said with a sneer, “Don’t say I never did anything nice to you.

With that, Serena closed the box, and left me alone in the darkness and stench. As I sat in a corner, my clothes and hair completely soaked with Serena’s sweat, I tried to tell myself that someday my torture would end. In reality, though, I knew that I was doomed to be nothing more than a young woman’s plaything. Defeated, I laid down on Serena’s sock and snuggled into the soft, yet soaked cotton and fell asleep.

The peace of my slumber doesn’t last very long though...