- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Warning for some fart content

Calming background noises of wilderness accompanied Maya Fey during her meditation at the heart of the Kingdom of Khura'in. Rushing waters, rustling leaves - they continued through her journey back home, meshing with the slight squelch of her sandals in the swampy landscape. Locals around looked to the mystic from afar with respect, as she put on dignified, stuffy airs.

Even when she loosed up, and let out a sigh of relief in the privacy of her room, kicking her well-loved geta off...

...She knew ONE girl would still look at her with the same admiration.

"Aaaah, now THAT was a day and a half!" She stretched, still in her robes. "I'm sure you can already feel it... Right, Jen?"

Her wrist decorations twisted as she unlocked the ornate, traditional drawer. Her brown eyes peeked out over the figure inside - a solitary, entirely naked woman. Or something in the shape of a woman, accompanied only by lint, coating the six inches of her body - hunched up and shivering.

"Jen" hid her face from the blinding light, her shrunken pupils dilated. This whole day had been spent dreaming of a way out; but now that she finally, finally saw an exit, it filled her with dread. Her tired eyelids shut tight. Her minuscule heart raced several times faster than it ever did at full size - in the before time. It almost drowned out all other noises.

But still, Jen could feel Maya's massive, prodding pillar of a finger poking her, its spongy flesh squirming against her side. She let out involuntary yelps and flailed her arms, weakly slapping the perfectly-white fingerless gloves. The sheer warmth radiating off Maya's immense form took her off-guard - as it always did.

And again, Maya's beaming smile was right in her face as she dared to open her shrunken, bulging eyes. "When you signed in to learn the Khura'in Channeling Technique, you knew a big part of it would be sensory deprivation, didn't you?" The titanic medium's voice, alone, had an uncomfortably soothing heat and energy to it.

With a few purrs from Maya's nearby lips, that overwhelming hand scooped Jen right up - giving her a rollercoaster of an experience as the vague details of the room flashed by all at once. Pounding, ground-shaking steps below carried them closer to her lavender bed sheets. As she moved, Jen couldn't help but peek down in fear and anticipation at the shifting pattern of her pace. Boom, boom. The bare soles with evenly-cut nails paced one after the other, like on a catwalk. It was disgustingly graceful - disgusting, considering she knew exactly what happened next.

A single FWUMP, and Maya's butt landed comfortably on her bed. "Aaand as is tradition..." She flexed her legs up, watching as Jen fidgeted with every stray flick of a meaty phalange and sway of an exposed ankle. "After deprivation comes fullness! You'll make full use of your senses!"

The majestic medium pressed both of the worn, tired heels together. The curve of her deep arches joined together like a clamshell, the balls of her feet making a wet, sweaty *slap* as they joined. Despite Jen's heavy breathing, and half-formed protests, Maya casually flung her into the opening between the pinkish monoliths.

Instantly, the pungent smell doused the minuscule woman, stale stench showering her from her shaking head to twitching toes. She tried to scream out, only for her mouth to get a full intake of the raw, stagnant air wafting off the feet surrounding her. She instantly turned her head to gag; but there was nowhere to turn. Every side of her was surrounded by shifting, breathing, living podal flesh. It was soft and malleable, almost eating her up; yet, the whorls of the flesh were prominent and defined enough that Jen felt them brushing against her itsy-bitsy hands as she tried to push back. Every time she felt like she was about to escape the darkness, the slippery surface ruined her balance, and made her fall chest-first into another small inch of Maya's expansive soles.

"Aaahhhn~" Maya clasped her hands together, indulging in the sensation. "This is the life, huh?" She rubbed her feet together in glee, toes clenching together.

The term "trash compactor" wouldn't begin to describe what was happening to Jen. It was like she was a cigarette being ground, but from both sides. The mashing and twisting was intense, making her pivot around within the fleshy grasp. Her sense of gravity took a break, falling this way and that as she lost sense of which foot was at the bottom, or where the floor was. This wasn't helped by the heat and odor weighing down her head. Through the very faint bits of light opening between squeezing sole wrinkles was glimpses of the tiled floor; a purple blanket; a distant ceiling; or Maya's own playfully giggling lips; before she was tucked back into the all-encompassing darkness of the peachy sole. Every time she thought the squeezing would stop, another rough pat wrung out more of her life and spirit.

Maya lay on her side - jostling her toy further as she continued to joyously press her down. "Hey, only one thing would make this better..." She reached on her bedside table for some snacks from earlier - half a burger, and some soaking lukewarm noodles. She opened her soles' iron grip to show Jen, watching her pant, and grasp the faintest fold of flesh for support. Maya brought some of the nourishment to her huge mouth, chewed them...

...And spat the mixed crumbs and broth it out on her soles. She grinned smugly as it mixed with her sweat, irrigating the fields of flesh.

Jen, starving and delirious, began wordlessly lapping at it. It had been so long since she'd eaten... But it was so disgusting. Her stomach yearned for more, while her mouth fought back against the flavor. Holding her nose didn't have any result, such was the strength of the salty-vinegary mix. She felt its warmth sliding into her empty gut, radiating through it.

Maya beamed in pride. "That's hours of hard meditation from a master you're slurping up. And I'm generous enough to share this gourmet meal! Keep it up, and some of my spiritual strength might rub off on you~"

A "gourmet meal"... It might have been the best food she'd eaten in some time, but Jen knew, in her heart of hearts, that this was cheap leftover fast food. And it made her sink in sorrow.

Just as the dubious nourishment had been cleaned off Maya's sole, she swept Jen's six-inch form off with a swipe her glove-clad wrist. Even the silky bed sheets didn't soften the landing much. The rough motion winded her, and she felt the odd sensations in her mouth and stomach grow even more sickening. Just when she'd caught her breath, and looked up -

- the ceiling was purple, and white, and curved in two slopes, and crashing down on her.

*POMF!*

The tiny woman had no way of seeing the relaxed, casual grin crossing Maya's face high above. Her shoulders loosened further as she unwound; crossing her legs in a meditative pose. She ground her cheeks into the human-shaped cushion below her rump, swaying her hips and pressing her into the bed below.

It was like burrowing into a deep crevice in the ground; one that had already been entirely reshaped around Maya's resting body. Even more humble curves on her body were trenches compared to Jen. And yet, every minute flex from the tailbone or hips above ground her in further, smothering her in curtains of fine silk.

"This really does calm the soul... Especially when you're under a bit of pressure, right?"

Maya tapped her left cheek teasingly. It made a noise like a thundering drum in the sky, rattling through Jen's shrunken, worn-out muscles. She tried to claw out from under her master's backside, but moving her hands across the fabric fibers and the soft flesh it clothed above was like swimming in shaking bags of marshmallows. And the monstrous form kept pushing above, filling unoccupied bits of the bed; weighing heavier on her as the medium sunk deeper into relaxation.

An ominous giggle shook her from the other side of the heaving mass. "Hey, Jen-bug, do you prefer this cheek..."

Maya shifted her weight so that it was all on her left butt cheek. It was like being covered in moist dough, with a rolling pin pushing and spreading above.

"...Or this one?"

Now, the right buttocks pressed her down. Only a second of relief, before she had her very essence squeezed out. Jen's quivering body could only squeak like a rubber toy, with what little air she had left from the compression. If only Maya could get up, for just a moment...

She put her dainty palm to her mouth as she laughed. "What am I saying? They're a package deal! You get 'em both!"

The two feet landed on the floor below, and their owner stood up, back fully straight. A brief respite, as the shrunken woman refilled her lungs, and looked up at the ass that was keeping her down.

And then, without warning, Maya leaped in the air, flinging herself back.

Jen couldn't even open her mouth to scream. The sheer weight of the butt instantly smashed out any feeble resistance or dignity she had left. A ground-pound that made the bed springs beneath her creak and whine; her muscles and circulatory system buckling as well under the oppressive weight.

"Smush smush!" Maya sang out proudly as she gave her butt a wiggle for good measure.

And once more, she jumped up; landing on her ass with an ear-splitting, back-breaking POUND.

And again - right on her tush. This time, Jen was glued to her ass from the huge amount of sweat; she turned her head to see the bed flying at her from below.

Maya pivoted in place. "Ohh, that one felt juicy!"

And another SLAM.

Another SQUISH.

Jen was broken and panting, clawing across the sheets for the faintest light between the curves of her master above. Even if it was muffled under the plush padding above - and the noises of her breaths, beating heart, and gurgling gut - she could make out a few painfully playful words from above:

"Do you want me to get up? Then give that big butt a biiiig kiss."

Some distant voice in the back of her mind protested. But with no choices, Jen clung to the only hope for relief; clung to the massive butt above; and provided a quick peck on the overwhelmingly gargantuan backside. Even with just this simple kiss, it felt as if she had to unglue her head out from the ensnaring fabric. So violating...

In response was a faint rumble, and an exasperated sigh. "C'mon, put your back into it! Kissie Kissie, Jen!"

Taking as deep of a breath as she could with Maya's weight continuing to crush her chest, Jen shut her eyes tight and puckered up for the bum once more. The salty taste of sweat splashed into her tongue, making her struggle to keep the lips locked. When they fell off, she instantly gave another smooch to the uncomfortably wet boulders of flesh and kimono.

"Ngh... Kiss me~ Just a liiiittle more~"

While the tiny girl kept her face plastered to the butt, she sensed something rumbling. Gurgling. *Approaching.* She had no range of motion, and no energy left to disconnect the kiss. Her mouth just remained agape, directly against the crack, as IT arrived.

"I'm about to channel something special! Ahhh~"

*Pfffttt---*

It was faint. Silent. Nobody would've been able to hear or detect Maya's release of gas, even if there were another full-sized person in the room.

Jen was not full-sized.

If the cataclysmic and dizzying rumbling wasn't enough, the misty stench infiltrated every one of her orifices. Her eyes and nose both stung from the fart. She gagged, trying to cough out the foul winds made from burgers and ramen; but as she gasped for relief, or tried to yell in protest, more of the stagnant fog entered her. She was left coughing and curled up, even as Maya's backside finally left its comfortable seat. Her arms were too busy shivering and clutching herself to protest against her captor's palm, scooping her six-inch form back up again.

Dangling her by one leg, Maya grinned in her sunken face; one finger tapping the tiny hip in excitement.

"That was just what I needed! Showing your love for the Khura'in ways, getting this intimate... You'll be a master of the arts in no time!"

Jen let out the faintest whimpers as she swayed back and forth. One of her arms lifted up, a very limp fist-pump.

"And while you wait for your next test... Spend some time meditating on that experience! Who knows, you might learn some new technique!"

With a shrug of her arm, Maya's careless hand flicked Jen back into the drawer - covering her once more in the soothing embrace of darkness.