- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: Very scat-heavy chapter!

Swinging the door with excessive force, Monique bursted into a stall, barely managing to hold everything back. Her glutes were working overtime, keeping her ass cheeks locked in like a vice grip. She yanked down her shorts, even before she managed to get the door closed. She hastily managed to lock the stall before she hopped right onto the porcelain throne. Monique hoped nobody was about to hear her let loose, but she really did not have time to worry about that, because it was coming whether she was ready or not.

Two fleshy globes met Tanner's back as he was shoved in reverse by Monique's steaming turd. Tanner desperately tried to get a grip, knowing what awaits him below. He was able to get a handful of ass hair, and he held on with all of his grip strength. With Monique crashing down on the toilet seat, her cheeks parted and Tanner got a quick look below at the water before Monique began to let loose. The log, barreling out of her anus, pushed hard on Tanner, but he was able to maintain his grip. He was pushed above the waste, with his body and face rubbed all along the length of it, covering half of his body in muck. Monique's payload was finally delivered, leaving Tanner in a quick sense of relief. This burden did not remain lifted for long, as Tanner fell into a false sense of security, loosening his grip ever so slightly. Monique, suddenly, pushed hard and released a short, powerful fart that launched Tanner from her butthole towards the waters below. 

"No.. no! NOOO!!!" Tanner screamed as he was plummeting to his doom. He didn't even have time to turn around, as all he saw was Monique's gaping asshole, loading another round. Expecting water, Tanner instead landed hard with a *splat*. His back was shoved fairly deep into a pile of mud. It did not take Tanner long to realize, he had just crashed into the very same log of shit he finished in just moments ago. Up above, small and frequent farts began escaping from Monique's titanic ass, loosening another load. Monique looked down into the toilet bowl. Tanner desperately tried to move his arms, but he was trapped. 

"Oh my god..." Monique said in shock, looking directly towards Tanner. Tanner felt a wave of hope, as he began yelling for Monique, looking into her bewildered gaze. Monique broke the eye contact and bent further down, checking under the stalls. 

"Thank god nobody is in here! This might be my biggest dump ever..." Tanner's hope faded quickly. She didn't even notice him. He realized this was because he was rubbed into her poop earlier, giving him the perfect shit camouflage. Monique began pushing harder, visibly straining her face and releasing more gas. Another massive stool began making it's way out of her anus. Tanner was exerting all of his strength, trying to free himself from his shitty shackles. He finally got one arm free, and he began pushing himself out of the muck. Finally, he was about free and standing, when a shadow quickly loomed over him. He looked up and his heart began beating out of his chest. A huge log was barreling towards him. He quickly sprinted to the side, trying to jump off of his raft. He made it to the edge before contact was made. The second stool crashed into one side of the first one, causing Tanner to be catapulted upwards, right towards Monique. 

Tanner, like a speeding bullet, flew right into Monique's slimy butthole. "Mmmmm.... that feels so good..." Monique moaned, unaware that some of the tingling feeling was Tanner being shoved inside of her ass. Tanner was in hell. The toilet smelled horrible enough, but now the smell was ten times as intense, and his entire body was drenched in viscous ooze. Tanner tried to move, but the tunnel was tight and Monique's anal walls were very slippery. He managed to flip over onto his back to catch any amount of breath he could. Suddenly, Tanner was shoved backwards, being squished and rubbed hard against a wall of mud. In all of the chaos, Tanner momentarily forgot that Monique was still taking her massive dump, and now Tanner was in the source.

"Hnnnnng..! Mmmm......" Monique moaned, panted, and grunted some more, as she moved along each turd. Tanner meanwhile, was being continuously flattened as one... two... three more logs ran over him while inside Monique's booty.

"Ahh.... I think that's all... If that work out didn't shed a few pounds, this absolutely must have!" Monique said in relief, panting and winding down. Tanner was still laying on his back, absolutely covered in what was left of Monique's new diet. He was mortified, but also relaxed somewhat, knowing that it was over.

*GURRRRRRRRRRRRR* Deep from her intestines, what sounded like an intense loud roar bellowed through Monique's rectum, into Tanner's ears, shocking him to his core. "Ohhhh......" Monique groaned, grabbing onto her stomach"

"That protein shake is tearing up my insides! I guess I'm not quite.... done..." Monique said as she began pushing once again. Tanner was flailing about, trying to get free from his cocoon. Suddenly, unlike before, Tanner was met with a jet stream of filth. Monique was pushing out a heavy load of diarrhea and it was washing him away. Like a firehose, Tanner and Monique's dump were shot out of her ass, into the waters below. Once again, Tanner landed hard into her filth, before being pummeled by the following river of feces. Monique groaned hard above, releasing liquid shit for what felt like minutes. Once the mudslide subsided, Tanner was left gasping for air, narrowly avoiding drowning in Monique's shit. 

"Okay... that has to be it. I don't think I have anything left in my tummy" Monique said breathlessly. She began pulling toilet paper, wiping away her filthy, dropping two wads into the toilet around Tanner. 

"Mmmm..." moaned Monique, feeling the collective pleasure from the workout and the relief of her mighty dump. Monique once again checked under the stalls. With her left hand, she began rubbing her pussy, right above Tanner. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. "How could she be so turned on after doing... that?" Tanner wondered to himself. With her other hand, Monique was pulling something up on her phone. Tanner got a peek and was shocked. She pulled up his Instagram! Tanner felt pitiful. He just got raped and shit on by his student, and now she was about to get off, with him in mind, all over him. 

"I don't mind you had to stand me up today Tanner... maybe you'll make it up to me later... hehe..." Monique sighed deeply, getting into a groove. Her fingers began pummeling her clit, getting her wetter and wetter. The smell of sex filled the bowl, as the shit smell was slowly subsiding somewhat. Monique's moans and pheromones were intoxicating to Tanner as, despite having next to no energy, his dick became rock-hard and he could barely resist himself. Finally, he gave in and began stroking himself. If he was going to perish, he wanted one last bit of pleasure before it happened.

"NN... Uhn.... Tanner! Uhnnnn... yeah.. Tanner... right there! Nnnhhhggg" only grunts and quick-winded sentences escaped Monique's unending moaning. She was rubbing herself vigorously at this point, swaying back and forth forcefully on the toilet seat causing it to creak and squeak. Down below, Tanner was in a rhythm of his own, rubbing his cock with excessive speed. His arm ached and his hand cramped, but he was so close he chose to ignore the pain. Monique's rhythmic swaying began to turn into sporadic jolting, as she was near finished.

"Oh god... Uhn! UHNNN!! AHHHHNNNN!!!" Tanner saw Monique's vagina and asshole clinch uncontrollably as Monique was having a massive orgasm. Tanner, right on queue, came forcefully. As he was finishing, he started to get pelted by large globs of liquid. Monique was finishing all over Tanner, but all he could do was lay there and take it. Monique wiped off her fingers and threw the last wad of toilet paper into the bowl, standing up and pulling her shorts up.

"That was amazing.... what a perfect end to a work out!" spoke Monique gleefully. Light blinded Tanner as Monique removed her ass from the seat, pulling up her shorts tightly over her perfect rear. He began to accept his fate as he watched Monique reach her arm over to the handle to flush. Water started splashing all around Tanner as he began to spin violently. He became submerged as all of the crap around him started going all over the place, pelting him repeatedly as he tried to gain any form of control. Eventually, Tanner resurfaced, coughing up murky toilet water as he floated on a loose piece of shit. 

"Ughhhhh, clogged?" Monique barked in frustration. Tanner looked up at her, thinking that he may be spared from this ordeal, even if he had no hope of getting out of there himself. He reached up in shock and desperation when he saw her hand reach for the handle again. Tanner was spun around and around in the bowl, receiving yet another diarrhea-filled swirlie. Eventually he came to a stop again, floating on a layer of muck, covered head to toe in soaked feces.

"Oh well... I guess staff will have to take care of it. I'll just text Tanner and tell him I was okay without him. Instead of a refund for the session, maybe he can instead take me out to a nice dinner! Who knows where that can lead hehe..." Monique declared to herself. Tanner watched his whole world go dark as Monique closed the lid. He heard the bathroom door open and close as he finally rested. He slowly shut his eyes, until he fell unconscious. Some time passed until, suddenly, Tanner was awakened by the loud thud of the door opening. Tanner heard the foot steps of multiple people.

"Great session today Chloe!" A familiar voice boomed through the bathroom.

"Thank you, Katelyn!" An effeminate voice responded.

Katelyn was another trainer at the gym, one who was considered the only real competition to Tanner in terms of success and reputation. Her workout regimes were fierce and cardio-focused and her diets were unforgivingly strict. She was a massive hit with folks coming in to shed weight. Light once again flooded the bowl, blinding Tanner. He finally gained some focus and he looked up in horror at his massive coworker.

"Seriously? Someone left the toilet clogged.... Chloe, could you grab the plunger for me?" The tall toned women barked at her student. It was bad enough that Tanner had to endure that mental and physical dominance from his student, but now he's going to have to take whatever is given to him by not only a fellow fitness instructor, but possibly the most crazy of them all.