- Text Size +

It's a new year, and with each year comes a resolution. Some work on their hobbies, others on their careers, and for many their goal brings them to a place like the Tone Zone. People buy memberships to get their grind on. A big benefit of this gym in particular is their wide cast of talented trainers. These trainers were always brutal on their customers, giving them the toughest workout routines, but they got results. Among all of them, the most popular had to be Tanner. He was in peak physical shape, treated exercise with extreme passion, and nobody that took his program failed at reaching their fitness goals. Anyone who managed to get him as a trainer were the luckiest individuals at the gym.

"Four more Monique, you're doing great! Push!" barked Tanner.

Monique had been coming to Tone Zone for the last few weeks. She was fairly in shape, but wanted to work on getting toned abs and a better ass. She was about 6 feet tall, had long brown hair, and possessed a lithe figure. She wore a pink tank top that wrapped tightly around her chest and black yoga pants that hugged her curves well.  Her most desirable trait was definitely her bubble butt, supported by her curvy hips that seemed to barely be contained in her spandex. Tanner was having her do some warm ups to get ready for an intense leg day. Monique was squatting low, getting a good stretch. She was still getting used to the intensity of Tanner's work out regime and was already working up a good sweat. When she stood up, Monique grabbed a hand towel and wiped her face.

"That's good! We want to see that! Remember, no pain no gain, right?" Tanner asserted. "You're just about ready to get started!" Monique was already pretty winded, reaching for her drink. She took a swig and immediately grimaced. "Hahaha, I understand it tastes terrible, but that protein shake really does wonders for your muscles!" Tanner instructed. "I used to drink them every day before each of my workouts!" Tanner flexed, showing off his ripped physique to add some inspiration to his pupil. 

"If you say so... but why did you stop drinking them?" Monique quizzed.

"Oh, I only recently switched. I'm trying out this experimental drink, its called Weight Shaver its supposed to help cut off any possible excess in your body, leaving nothing but stacks!" Tanner cheered, flexing his muscles again "My buddy got me a limited supply so I want to see if this stuff truly makes a big difference. Maybe I'll work it into our plan when its ready for the public. I can't promise it will taste any bett-" Tanner was interrupted by his pager going off. He looked at the message and sighed. "Hey, I have to go deal with a personal matter. We've been doing this a few times, think you can get things started until I get back?" Tanner requested.

"Sure, no problem. Go deal with your thing, I'll be just fine!" Monique responded cheerfully, flexing in a joking manner. Having more than fond feelings for her instructor, Monique wasn't about to argue with him. She thought he was not only the perfect trainer, but would probably make the perfect boyfriend and lover. Tanner, smiled and walked towards the locker room to change, with Monique stealthily checking him out until he was out of her sight. Turning the corner, Tanner was walking passed some of the equipment when he noticed one of the stationary bikes were left on. Walking over to turn it off, Tanner leaned on the machine, reaching for the button, but then immediately felt very dizzy. He lost his balance and caught himself on the seat, before completely blacking out. 

Tanner was out cold for only a couple of minutes but eventually came to. He was laying on something leathery and it smelled of pure sweat. Tanner slowly stood up on his uneven ground. The first thing he noticed was that he was now completely naked. "What the hell?!" Tanner shouted in shock. Tanner looked around for his clothes and was taken back by the setting. It looked like he was on the chair of the cycling machine, and the gym floor was now a valley, where his clothes laid at the bottom.  Tanner sat there contemplating how he can get down when shadow loomed over him, catching his attention immediately. What he saw he could not believe. It was one of his janitorial staff members, but they were a colossal giant. 

"Hmmm... I guess these are going to lost and found." The giant said to himself, picking up Tanner's belongings. 

"HEYYYY! DOWN HERE!!!" Tanner yelled out to the staff member. It was no use though, as he had earbuds in and at Tanner's size he wasn't very loud. The man walked away and Tanner was left to try and figure out what to do next. He would surely not survive a fall from this height and there wasn't anywhere he could easily climb down. He didn't have his phone, pager, or anything else really. "What happened? Why am I so little now?" Tanner thought to himself before coming to the realization that it must have been the Weight Shaver drink he has been downing all afternoon. "This is not the weight loss I had in mind!" Tanner furiously said to himself. He paced back and forth around each edge of the chair. Suddenly a loud crashing noise from above startled him. His ground shook immediately and he fell over. He looked up and his jaw dropped to the floor. Monique was right in front of him, towering over him like a hot, sweaty skyscraper.