- Text Size +

Monique slowly climbed off of the machine, her legs shaky from the workout. She took another swig of her protein shake and began walking over to the free weight area. Meanwhile, Tanner was being kissed all over by Monique's steamy anal lips. He kept trying to push away, but his arms would only get swallowed by her meaty folds. It was weird how something so sticky could also be so slippery. Arriving at the weight rack, Monique bent down to grab some dumbbells. While doing so, she released a gentle heated puff on Tanner. This would have actually been nice if Tanner didn't know what the source of this warm breeze was. Tanner breathed it in and began coughing up a storm. It wasn't quite as bad as the earlier blast, but it still stank heavily of beans and sulfur. She stood back up with a small dumbbell in each hand and walked over to the yoga mat she had on the ground from earlier.

"Ugh, I hate lunges, but at least they keep my ass nice and juicy!" she giggled while playfully spanking herself. Tanner was thrusted face-first once again into her juicy anus. 

"If I keep at it, maybe even Tanner wouldn't be able to resist my ass, hehe!" she said with a smile, not realizing how correct she was. Tanner wasn't able to resist her sweaty ass, as it completely overpowered him. 

As she was doing the lunges, Tanner's entire upper body was being thrust in and out of her ass, with her juices lubing him up more and more. Monique couldn't tell why her ass was tingling so much, but she thought it felt really good so she kept ignoring it, not realizing that her crush was being used as her own personal buttplug. Meanwhile, Tanner was being rubbed through a gutter of butt gunk, having his head rammed repeatedly through globs of it. The force was pushing all of it inside his mouth and nose as he struggled to breath, being forced to swallow copious amounts in disgust. From inside of her butthole, Tanner could hear faint sounds of Monique moaning. He couldn't tell if she was uncomfortable or if she was getting turned on.

Suddenly, Monique lost her balance and crashed onto the ground, with her elbows on the ground and her butt in the air. Gravity started to pull Tanner more and more inside. "No. No! NO!!!" he screamed, as he started thrashing about, desperately trying to avoid being completely swallowed into his student's rectum. Suddenly his screams were interrupted as his entire head was engulfed with anal fluids. He couldn't move his arms and if nothing was done he was going to drown. Meanwhile on the outside Monique was clenching her stomach hard. She desperately looked around the gym, but fortunately it was late and everybody in the area already took off. 

"Hello..?" Monique called out. "Okay... maybe this is for the best, I really need to take care of this before Tanner gets back. I can't let him see me do this." she said to herself. Monique lowered her ass to her feet and began pushing with all her might. Tanner was ripped away from the vile butt gunk. He was shot out of Monique's shithole like a bullet, crashing into the back of her thong with massive force. Tanner, finally able to breathe in, had to take in all of the air he could. Unfortunately, this was timed with a fart to end all farts. Monique's asshole exploded with a fierce searing wind right into Tanner's mouth and nose as he gasped for air. He was being battered by her gas like it was a stampede and he was starting to shift in and out of consciousness. He was awoken with a splash, as glob after glob of the ass juice that he's gotten acquainted with was fired at him, covering him completely. The fart finally died down and Tanner was left drenched in slime and attached to her thong.

"Ohhh.... come on, just a little more..." Monique pleaded. She pushed her ass out as she got into doggy position. This forced Tanner closer to Monique, and his dick was shoved onto a fold of her steaming sphincter. 

Her butthole blossomed like a flower and with that came a massive blast that sputtered all over Tanner's manhood while covering him with more mucus and shit particles. As disgusting as it was, this felt like ecstasy on his penis and it started to get very hard from being knocked around by all of the thick slime. He couldn't believe himself, letting the most revolting thing he has ever experienced in his life turn him on like this. Monique grunted again and a huge burst of extremely hot air enveloped Tanner in a miasma of shit and Brussels sprouts, with the force still focusing on his junk. For the next few minutes, Monique continued with the "blowjob" she was giving Tanner, blowing fart after rancid fart into his lap. It took all of his willpower to both not throw up and to not climax from the forceful gale of her monster booty. At last, the barrage of gas subsided, leaving Tanner to recover from the beating he just took. The intense, earthy scent unfortunately stuck around, as Monique's butthole was still drenched in her awful sludge.

"Ahhhh.... much better. Okay, time for squats!" Monique cheerily said, having all of that pressure finally ease on her. Monique picked up her weights and stood up with a bend, pushing Tanner right into her anus, with his dick going inside of the hole. Despite the massive size difference, Monique's ass was tight enough to grip right on his member, with a little lubrication from her ass slime.  Monique began squatting rhythmically.

"One... Two... Three..." Monique counted to herself as she started to do squat after squat. Meanwhile, Tanner was having his way with her involuntarily, as his penis slipped in and out of her slightly puckered butthole. He began to cry. This was the pinnacle of embarrassment; he was fucking his trainee's ass, and she wasn't even noticing. He tried with all of his might to pry himself away, but his sticky bonds were like superglue, and this smelly beast before him was far too powerful to resist, even with all of his strength. Eventually he gave in, lacking the power to continue his struggle, and he accepted his situation. He began thrusting with Monique's squats, trying to derive any pleasure from his messed up situation. 

"Twenty-two... twenty-three..." Monique started to lose breath, nearing her limit. She was blissfully unaware of the anal she was participating in, but she was still feeling pleasure from the tingling sensation she had, which made her not want to stop this set. She kept pushing and pushing with all of her might, straining her body for every last ounce of strength. Her abs were tight and her face was getting red. She eventually got down low for a squat, but struggled to pick herself back up. She audibly growled, pushing as hard as she could. Tanner was about to bust. He heard her struggles, trying to get as much out of the workout as possible, which turned him on more. Finally, her push had results, but not what she or Tanner were expecting. A short, forceful fart tore through her asshole. The fart was suddenly halted and Tanner felt his cock forcefully shoved into something warm and creamy. He came on the spot, having the most intense orgasm of his life. Gaining clarity from his testosterone levels finally returning to normal, Tanner quickly noticed that the smell had gotten fiercely worse. It smelt like someone took a dump in vegetable stew. He began choking up, gasping for fresh air. Monique was still panting on the group, realizing her set was finally finished. She began standing when she noticed something that filled her with anxiety. 

"Oh my god!" Monique yelled, pulling back her pants from her ass. In doing so, Tanner got some lighting and what he saw before him revolted him beyond words. Firstly, there was the sight of Monique's asshole, covered with sweat on the outside, and disgusting mucus-y slime towards the inside. At the center, however, was the worst of it. Coming from within her ass, was the tip of a piece of shit, turtling out of her butthole, with Tanner's dick still inside of it. Tanner immediately threw up, realizing that he had just finished inside of a log of Monique's poop. He began struggling harder, desperately trying to break away. Monique stood up slowly, trying not make matters worse. She began squat-running, which knocked around Tanner inside. He was forcefully smacked against her shit-stained asshole, unable to combat the force of Monique's strut.

"Please be open, I have to go NOW!" Monique pleaded. Hearing those words, any ounce of Tanner's optimism was erased. He felt completely doomed in his situation, as he realized that he has not experienced the worst of Monique's ass yet. Confirming this, the log Tanner had been battling shifted towards him, as Monique was beginning to lose control of it. Monique busted through the doors of the women's bathroom. Fortunately for her, there was a stall open. It was time for Monique to give one final push for her workout.