- Text Size +

Courtney Vance wore a soft smile on her face. Her eyes stared pleadingly upward as her nude body grinded against the air. Externally, she was the very image of lust of hunger. Eager for permission to continue slovenly worshipping this larger woman who now controlled her life.

Internally, however, she screamed and fought. Her mind tried to break free of the desire forced upon her, but it was no use. The chip implanted on her first day of employment did its duty without fail.

Brittany’s large fingers tapped at the tablet held in her right hand. She smiled as her digits worked effortlessly through the interface.

“Okay. You may proceed.”

Courtney felt her body stop humping and begin moving forward. Her eyes struggled to hold tears from, both, humiliation and the acrid environment which awaited her, but it was no use. Wetness trickled down her cheeks onto the floor.

“Thank you, Miss Dunham.” The words left Courtney’s lips without her approval as she crawled on her hands and knees toward the awaiting giant bare sole of Brittany Dunham’s left foot. Courtney struggled to take-in how massive it was compared to her. From their first meeting, Courtney learned that Brittany wore approximately a size 33 shoe. The foot eclipsed the world above as Courtney crawled under it. The soft skin rippled and wrinkled as Brittany’s muscles twitched underneath.

Brittany sat in her large leather office chair overlooking the French Quarter. The setting sun signaled it was time for the evening’s events to begin. She could just make out the crowds of people moving through the streets in excitement. Her attention soon returned to the floor. She watched intently as Courtney’s 4-inch body disappeared under her foot. Brittany’s thick toes, the nails painted in a pattern of Green, Gold, and Purple for Mardi Gras, wiggled, and splayed reflexively.

Courtney could feel the fear build inside of her but was powerless to stop. She crawled further under the  giant appendage. The world outside left behind. Her crawling came to a sudden stop. She craned her neck upward. Brittany’s large sole hung above like the sword of Damocles. She could see a light sheen of sweat and the skin was slightly reddened. Brittany had only removed the heels she had worn during the day just 10 minutes earlier.

The air hung heavy with the smell of leather and sweat as Courtney was forced to remain still.

“Um. Miss Dunham?” Courtney blurted out, unsure of what to do.

“One sec, hon.” Brittany spoke above. Courtney could hear Brittany’s fingernails tapping against the surface of the tablet.

Without her own input, Courtney stood up. Her legs pulled her toward the nearest part of Brittany’s foot, her heel. Courtney stood, unable to move, and stared at the skin. It was obviously well-taken care of, but that didn’t stop a small callous having developed. One downside of being so large was the wear placed throughout the body. Courtney screamed internally as she felt her mouth open, and her tongue stick out. Her face neared the moist, sticky skin and her tongue soon made contact. Her head bobbed up and down as she eagerly lapped at Brittany’s sole.

Courtney’s thoughts swirled inside her. Just a week prior, she had been plotting to take Brittany’s position at the top of the chain. She thought she had all the pieces in motion. She thought she had her allies in place, but apparently it was all a setup by Brittany. A means to root out those unwilling to follow her leadership. One of the many talents which had allowed Brittany to reach her current physical and organizational height at the age of 28.

3 days ago, Courtney and 15 others were pulled from their desks and departments and demoted.

If she had to speak truthfully, at Courtney’s miniscule size and at her own size, Brittany could barely feel the tiny woman licking her skin. There was a *slight* tickle, but nothing worth noting. Instead, Brittany enjoyed using the woman as a test subject for the latest Neuro Chip software version. How powerless her victim was against her pinky finger pressing an option on a screen.

Brittany toyed with the various check boxes, sliders, and drop-downs. Courtney was all but a robot for her to control.

45 minutes of humiliation later. Courtney’s mind was tired, but her body remained ever ready for Brittany’s next command. She had licked the larger woman’s soles, between her toes, and even the outsides of her heels. Her tongue was chapped and bleeding and her own sweat poured form her pours.

Brittany pressed the final button and watched Courtney crumpled to the ground.

Courtney fell to the ground in exhaustion. The neuro chip’s hold over her broken…for now. She struggled to stand, but her muscles ached too much. She remained prone. Her sobs could soon be heard in Brittany’s ear.

“Why are you crying?” Brittany asked from above.

Courtney looked up to watch as Brittany’s giant body leaned forward. She rested her arms on her knees and stared down into Courtney’s eyes. Her Blond hair was tied into a meticulous bun and her lips were perfectly outlined in maroon lipstick. Her blue eyes stared intently. Courtney had to admit that, as cruel as Brittany was, she was equally gorgeous.

“We all know how this works. You shoot your shot and if you fail, you find yourself. At. The. Bottom.” Brittany’s right foot tapped with each of the last three words.

“I mean. Did you ever think about how this might be the right place for you? Obviously, you couldn’t keep your little project secret so what made you think you could ever take my position?”

Courtney felt defeated as Brittany’s words bore down.

“I will say. You did get Ann’s attention. Hell, there were even some bets going to see what would happen. Francesca said you would’ve have succeeded, she would’ve personally given me to you as a bracelet.” Brittany scoffed.

Brittany leaned forward and rose from her seat. All 10 and ¼ foot of her towered over Courtney. The tiny girl laid in awe. How Brittany seemed to ascend for miles was simultaneously inspiring and terrifying.  

Courtney’s eyes traced Brittany’s body. Starting at the toes which she had become well acquainted with, her eyes moved upward. Brittany’s bare calves stood toned like something from an ancient Greek statue. They rose into a pink pencil skirt. Courtney could make the outlines of Brittany’s thighs as they pushed against the fabric. Continuing up to Brittany’s toned mid-section, a dark green long-sleeve shirt complimented the skirt nicely. Brittany’s cleavage poked out just enough to show off the necklace dangling between her breasts. Courtney knew it was her prized possession. The former Southeast Regional head was wrapped in gold chain and drawn into a cross. His body hung nude and limp as it swung into Brittany’s breasts and clavicle.

Finally, Courtney once more stared into Brittany’s eyes, but only for a quick second as Brittany’s left sole soon filled her vision.

Brittany lowered her foot onto the miniscule woman and worked her toes to grab the tiny being. With Courtney in her grasp, she maneuvered her foot into an awaiting heel. Her right foot followed.

“Sorry to cut things short. Got a meeting to make.” Brittany spoke to the tiny being now trapped underfoot and in shoe.