- Text Size +

Bree seductively began to strut on over to the chair while waving around her skirt. She slid her thong down to her ankles and with her foot she tossed it towards Henry. It landed right near him, almost knocking him over. She began to sexily approach Henry, who's heart was beating out of his chest at this point.  "There's no rush. Besides... we never finished your session!" Bree said with a wink. "I'll make sure it's a dance you'll never forget!" she said as she turned around.

Bree began to shake her hips rapidly. The wind from her movement alone was enough to knock Henry off balance. He laid there helpless as the giantess began to bring her titanic ass closer and closer to him. The smell of her sweaty pussy that he lusted for before now completely engulfed his surrounding. It was no longer a smell that invoked lust, but complete fear. Without warning, Bree dropped her ass within an inch of Henry. Henry screamed with tears rolling down his face. He got a splash of sweat to his body. What was a simple drop of sweat from Bree's ass crack completely drenched Henry.  "Oh... I'm getting a bad case of swamp ass! I better air it out a bit." Bree seductively said. She parted her cheeks, right above Henry.  Her pulsing asshole stared directly at him. "You wanted a whiff of my glorious scent right? Well here's your chance!" she gleefully exclaimed while she lowered her butthole right over him. "Smell it!" 

"Please forgive me! I'll pay you all you want!" Henry sobbed.

"Oh, I'm accepting tips! And you have the perfect place to put all of them! Give it all to me!" She moaned. Bree puckered her asshole as she brought it right in front of Henry. He felt the heat radiating off of it and it reeked to high heaven. "I don't feel you tipping me! Do you want me to bring my ass lower?!" she laughed. Henry shakily reached into his pockets, fishing out his miniture cash. He took one buck and slid it into one of Bree's anal wrinkles. Her anus was rubbery and was coated with a sticky film. Henry needed to pull with his whole body just to remove his hand from his tacky binds. He shivered, revolted by the ass slime that coated his hand.  "MORE! I deserve it all!" Bree moaned blissfully. Single after single was getting pulled from Henry's wallet, as he wanted to appease this cruel goddess. He was lining every wrinkle with precious dollar bills. Eventually he ran out of cash. His hands, arms, and wallet were now coated with her viscous gunk. All he could do was wait for her response.

"Oh...? Is that all? I thought you brought in ALL of the money! What gives, running out so soon?" Bree chided. 

"That's all the cash I have on me! I just need to go to an ATM to get more, please!" Henry weeped. 

"Hmmm... well you see..." Bree explained, while looking through her legs at Henry "your dollar bills are so small... how am I even going to use them to buy things or put them in the bank?". Bree raised her head and brought her ass down right on top of Henry, squishing him into the seat while wedging him into her asscrack. "Your money is just no good, so I'll have to give it back, okay?". 

Henry's entire field of view was now Bree's voluptious booty, with her dollar-filled butthole in the direct center. While Henry tried his hardest to pry himself from her fleshy vice, Bree's butthole flexed, pushing him further into the chair. A viscious thunder tore from her her ass all over Henry. Sticky dollar bills were launched everywhere, many of them sticking right to him like tape. It smelled atrocious and almost shattered his eardrums. The powerful booty blast trumpeted for a few seconds before finally sputtering out. Henry laid helpless, covered with ass sweat and sticky dollar bills. He choked, gasping for air and his ears were ringing loudly. 

Henry slowly regained his hearing, picking up Bree's laughter. "Hahaha! I'm so sorry! You see I really enjoy eating junk food before my shifts and all that dancing... it just mixes it around and-" Bree interrupted herself with a grunt. A sharp forceful toot exited her, sucker punching Henry and knocking the wind out of him. "See? I can't hold it in, it's not my fault!" Henry was crushed under her ass, wheezing and convulsing. Finally, when he regained his ability to breathe, he took a big inhale. He began to choke violently, as the ripe smell of Bree's gas was still engulfing him. 

Attempting to push himself away, Henry got his both of his hands stuck in her folds. Bree began to stand up, but something felt weird, like her asshole was still touching the seat. All of the light Henry had was immediately cut out, as Bree's buttcheeks enveloped him. He was stuck to her asshole, like it was fly paper and he was an insignificant bug. After a second of Bree putting two and two together, she began laughing uncontrollably. "Hahaha! Oh my, Henry! I thought I told you to stop being so handsy! I guess you can't help it, I do have an amazing ass after all!" giggled Bree as she bent over and gave it a slap. As she leaned forward and put her ass into the air, Bree felt a rumble in her stomache. Without any hesitation, Bree let it rip loud and proud. Henry was pummeled with her noxious winds as he took it point blank to the face. His body flailed in the air, with his arms fastened to her slimy anus. As soon as the torrent of gas died down, Henry fell back down on her butthole with a splat. 

Bree continued to laugh and leaned back up. "Okay I think that's the last of- wait a minute" Her asshole puckered as hard as it could and was rewarded with a particularly wet fart. Henry was coated with a viscous, liquidy version of the film that was on her anus. He thrashed about in disgust, trying to get as much of the slime off of him as possible, spreading it around more as a result. "Oh come on Henry, it's just a little gas! I bet you'll get used to it" explained Bree. "Maybe I'll just keep you there all night, how does that sound?! You can get all of my ass free of charge for the whole night! I just hope you don't mind if a few customers join in on the fun. I still have to make some money, seeing as your session is free, hehe." 

With no hope left, Henry simply let out his frustrations. "I didn't do anything to deserve this! Why is it such a big deal that I touched you! I was paying you good money!" He screamed.

 Bree, agitated, quickly fished Henry out of her crack, pinching his torso as she brought him to her face. "It's a bit muffled there so maybe I didn't hear you right, what the fuck did you just say?" Bree growled. 

Henry was almost speechless with fear. He realized he royally fucked up. "I just... think... this is too much..." he whimpered. 

"You think you don't deserve this? After degrading me? After assaulting me?! I was beginning to think you were learning your lesson, but you obviously haven't learned shit!" Bree said, berating her victim. "Speaking of shit..." *sniff* "Oh god, you smell worse than my ass!" Bree exclaimed, withdrawing. 

"It's such a shame my ass isn't enough to teach you some fucking respect. But if not what will?" Bree contemplated. "Maybe I pass you around with the other girls? I've heard them complain about you, maybe they want a turn giving you one of these special dances." Henry grimmaced, trying not to imagine one of the other ladies he's enjoyed dances from putting him through this. "Maybe I can just drop you in one of our toilets, then you can REALLY experience what their asses have to offer!" Henry shuddered, just thinking about any of his honey-pies relieving themselves on him. "Or-"

*BZZZZT* "Alriiiiight folks! Head on over to the ATMs and grab all of the cash you can. You won't want to miss this! In just a few minutes we're going to have an exotic performance from the one, the only, MISS CANDYYYYYY!!!" The intercom boomed followed up by loud cheering. 

"... Or... I can finally get you that dance you've always wanted from Candis." Bree said, with an evil grin pasted on her face. "If you think her dances are amazing, you will find her up close and personal performances... unforgettable!"

With that, Bree left the VIP suite and walked backstage, holding Henry and covering his mouth, easily fighting off his wiggling. She passed by all of the dancers, talking about their tips for the night, complaining about customers, and reapplying their makeup. Bree was scanning feverishly, hoping she wasn't too late. Henry was struggling with all of his might, when he finally completely stopped, staring forward. It was her, Miss Candy, the woman of his dreams, dressed with pink lace that could barely contain her curvaceous assets. Despite his fears and his experiences so far, he only felt bliss looking onto her face and her body. Bree noticed her across the room, along with Henry's newfound calmness, and smirked. She found it very humorous that this angel was about to become Henry's personal Hell.