- Text Size +
Story Notes:


The music is always blaring, colored lights will fill the establishment, and the sexiest of women are here to serve you. This is what everyone knows about "Tasty's", the hot local strip club in the city. Men flock to their doors to empty their wallets, drink away their troubles, and get their rocks off. "Who's going to be my honey-pie today ladies?"  Henry yelled to a staff that all giggled and waved towards him. Being a regular who pays well, the ladies always put on a smile for him, despite his reputation for being a bit of a shameless pig. 

"How about it Miss Candy? I'd pay great money for one of your dances, you know?" Henry belched out, eyeing the dancer on the main stage. Miss Candy was considered the centerpiece of Tasty's. She was drop-dead gorgeous red-head, possessing a cute face that never sported a frown, her perky, physics-defying breasts, and long legs leading up to her toned and plump ass. 

"Silly! How many times do I have to tell you? I don't do private dances! I'm here for everyone!" Candy responded cheerily. 

Henry peered around the venue at all of the roaming ladies. One of them caught his eye. He approached her, "I've never seen you here before, and I gotta say I've been really missing out!" he shouted. 

"Oh heh heh, thank you! It's my first week, charming. Would you like a dance?" Bree responded while putting her arm around Henry, rubbing herself on him. Bree was the new girl in the establishment, hired for her tenacious attitude coupled with her sexy tomboyish complexion complete with short hair, a well-toned figure,  and sizeable curves. 

"Oh, you're very physical! You and I are going to get along great! How about we get a room?" Henry said, beaming with anticipation. 

Bree then lead Henry down a hallway, where the music got much quieter and the air didn't have the same sweat-fueled humidity. "Here we are!" exclaimed Bree while pulling a velvety curtain to the side "You can sit right down here and make yourself comfortable, I'll make myself comfortable too, hehe.". Bree took off her top and began to slowly twerk her ass down onto Henry's lap. Henry was practically drooling in anticipation, getting more and more restless. He was mesmerized by her juicy booty, swaying side to side, bouncing up and down to the rhythm of the music. He kept catching glimpses under her skirt, of her thong that seems to be stretching to its limits as she bent more and more forward. Not wasting another second, Henry grabbed Bree and brought her down on him, rubbing her all over his groin in the process. 

"Hey! Hands off! I will only touch you when I decide to!" Bree snapped with a nasty scoul on her face.  

"Whoaaaa, what happened to all that touchy-feeliness earlier? I just wanted to give you a hand in your dance.." Henry responded with a sneer. 

"I'm not joking around with you, do not do it again." she demanded. 

Henry gave a half-hearted nod and the dance continued. Henry took a swig of his alcohol, being much less interested in the dance now. Bree noticed this and decided to try and win back that tip. She put one foot on the seat directly next to Henry, bringing her crotch right up to his chest. She grinded all over him. Henry almost dropped his drink he was so focused. "See, letting me be the one to touch all over you isn't a bad thing huh? Just take it easy and let me do all the work, okay?" Bree said gently, working up a bit of a sweat. "You're a natural! I'm glad you're warming up to me now, honey-pie!" Henry said with excitement. 

Henry's eyes were locked on Bree's tight lips, barely covered by her thong. His arms were shaking and he was short of breath. His excitement was getting the better of him. All he could think about was getting a great whiff of Bree's perfect pussy. Bree backed off a bit to step down from the chair. Henry took his chance, grabbed her by the sides and shoved his face right into her, inhaling deeply with ecstasy. "THAT'S IT! I'm having your ass thrown out of here, you filthy asshole!" Bree shouted, storming out of the room.

Still reeling from his experience, Henry was indifferent of the punishment he was about to receive. He still felt shortness of breath but suddenly he also felt a tightening in his chest. His vision went blurry and eventually he blacked out. When he began to come to, he still couldn't make out what was in front of him, but he overheard a conversation.

"There is nobody here ma'am." a brawny voice exclaimed. 

"Figures. He somehow made a dash before he could suffer the consequences. I danced my ass off and got nothing for it except the memory of his gross mustache on my hoo-haw" A familiar voice growled.

Henry's vision finally cleared, and what he saw froze him to his core. Bree was in front of him with a glare, but she was hundreds of times larger. It wasn't just her, the chair he was sitting on was massive, practically the size of the whole building to him. He had shrunk to about a centimeter. Bree sighed, shooing away the bouncer she was talking to. She grabbed a rag to wipe off the sweaty and filth for the next dancer. She began wiping down the side of the chair she stood on when something caught her eye. It was Henry, with a look of utter terror on his face.

"What..? How- I don't care how. You're not getting out of this! You are paying and you are leaving! None of your little tricks will work if I don't let you out of my sight!" Bree yelled. 

"Please help me! I don't know what happened!" Henry begged. 

"So wait... you had no control of this? And... you can't change back to your size?" Bree questioned, with a menacing smile developing on her face. Henry was speechless. The look on Bree's face told him everything he needed to know about his fate. Bree turned around and giggled, walking over to lock the door to the room.