- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Story Tags - INSTANT GROWTH, GIGA GIANTESS, ASIAN, LACTATION, BREAST EXPANSION

Check out all of my stories on https://deviantart.com/keliadom



On a large highway, aimed at the center of S. City, a bus from the line 358 rolled on. The transport had most of its seats used, with its aisle free. Near the front door, a pale and beautiful woman rested her head on her arm, leaning on an unused aisle pole. The floor of the vehicle rattled, waking Zihan from her state of reverie. It had been a few months since she last set foot in her hometown of S. City. The girl, delicate and fair in physique, illuminated the interior of the bus with her presence. Her straight black hair, down to her shoulders, held a sort of regality to it, compounded through well-kept clothing she wore. Outside the moving vehicle, the terrain had slowly been changing from unending farmland into more populated suburban villages. 


Zihan peered outside. —Finally, home—was the immediate thought that materialized. Her mind took stock of the people around her: a young teenager in the back, his arm over an obvious girlfriend, telling her honeyed thoughts. In front of her, an old man, with an old mind, eyeing her body with the clear intent of qualifying her worth. Zihan stared at the man back, a frown of disgust clearly aimed at shaming. Caught in his stare, he simply averted his look, as one does nonchalantly. —And… back with the usual crowd—thought Zihan. She never held much love for her old town.


High-rise buildings now stood tall over the approaching horizon. Zihan turned her attention to the city, her eye caught by moving forms in the sky: over the city, low clouds seemed to congregate, spinning, forming a large, shallow funnel. —What…—Zihan was puzzled for a moment, until a blue, all encompassing light submerged everything. For a couple of seconds, the windows outside the bus bathed a light so bright nothing could be discerned past the glass. The driver slammed on the brakes. The passengers yelled, filling the air with a cacophony of fear and confusion.


“What’s happening!” yelled Zihan, unheard by the panicking crowd. The public bus stopped moving and the light outside receded. A deep silence filled the vehicle as the passengers eyed each other in confusion. They barely had a respite as the bus suddenly echoed with a terrible crashing sound: a shockwave passing through the area, lifting even the bus slightly on one side for a moment. All now beheld a terrible vision: S. city had been obliterated. Where once stood a thriving downtown area, only deformed rubble remained. The three main towers of the most prominent high-rises were now a misshapen and twisted carcass of metal and cement, barely discernible through thick clouds of smoke. The bus driver tried as he might to turn the key in the ignition, but to no avail: it rotated loosely, without resistance or reaction. There was not even an attempt by the motor at choking up. Everything was fried.


“Everyone out!” yelled the driver. The doors, unable to open in the absence of power, forced everyone to use the emergency exits through the windows. Zihan could scarcely believe the sight outside: hundreds of people stunned and lost, standing outside their vehicles, confused at what they had witnessed. Not a single car in working order. She took a phone out of her purse, pressing the screen in an attempt to activate it. The device stayed mute. Around the city, the wind had picked up, and the large, thick clouds of dust from the obliterated buildings slowly gave way. Behind Zihan came a scream: the girlfriend she had spotted earlier pointed at the city, terrified. The boyfriend, for his part, simply stared, mouth agape. Zihan looked back at the sight horrifying the girl. Her eyes squinted, barely able to see past the dust.


Out from the debris, spanning the entirety of the city’s width, rose a mass, colored of flesh. To its left, a bump in the shape of a shoulder blade. The ground started shaking terribly, to a point where most of the passengers had to widen their stances. Further left than the previously sighted shoulder blade shape, another spherical form arose, this time, covered in a blanket of a black and dark strings, hanging all the way to the ground and disappearing in the dust. From all the way to the very left edge of her vision, a massive hand, a couple of kilometers long, appeared from behind the ruins, smashing down on a block of apartments that were still standing. —That’s a… hand! I’m seeing a person. A giant person—she realized. 


The form rose, the earth trembled. -A girl—remarked Zihan. She pivoted as she rose, presenting her back. Her curves were prominent, her ass massive. From atop its bulbous shape, debris fell. The distant sound of a large amount of rubble reverberated around the countryside. Still she rose, unending, separating the clouds as her wide shoulders pierced the heavens. Solidifying her stance, her thick right leg moved ever so slightly, sending a new, but smaller, shockwave for leagues around. Zihan couldn’t help but feel a familiarity towards the being. Something entranced her about the giant.


The titan stretched herself, facing the dumbfounded group watching her. Thick smoke in the shape of a cumulonimbus rose high in the atmosphere, hiding the upper body with a thick dark cover. Zihan could only distinguish the giant’s plump calves now, poking out of the smoke at the very bottom, just as one foot stepped forward, very slowly, over the ruins.


“She’s coming this way!” yelled the young girl from the bus, with barely held tears and in complete hysterics. The foot slammed down, now appearing humongous as it approached, its scale more easily comprehensible after traversing almost half the distance to the group in an instant. In the sky, the clouds above the group darkened, signaling a thick mass above it hiding the sunlight. Suddenly, two almost symmetrical masses parted the clouds, far apart. Two giant nipples followed by relatively abnormally wide areolas. The rest of the breasts rapidly followed, and Zihan finally understood. The giant girl had leaned over, which made her incomprehensibly large mammaries hand perpendicular to the ground, pulled by gravity. A hand could be seen, piercing and toiling the dust clouds, pushing them away as to create a direct line of sight. The sky cleared. Zihan saw her visage. Caiwei. 


Guiltful memories streamed back to her at the sight. Back in university, Zihan was never able to stand the sight of Caiwei. Zihan knew her own features easily pierced the hearts of men. Everyone said so. She had stopped counting the number of times her peers compared her to younger celebrities. And yet, every time she stood by Caiwei’s side, men would now have eyes only for this upstart. Zihan’s aristocratic aura kept most people at arm’s length. A poise she was very proud of. And so when Caiwei came into these men’s lives, with her warm, shy and affectionate nature, people naturally flocked to her. Zihan’s elitism was no match against such familiarity. As summer arrived, and Caiwei dropped the thick shirt for a tighter, summery one, whatever chances Zihan might have had to capture the base instinct of men was gone. Caiwei’s breasts dominated any show. Their form so full, thick and imposing as to choke the life out of any shirts Caiwei wore. Any form of scorn Zihan tried throwing at Caiwei backfired. By then, though, it was too late: their hearts had already been made captive.


“No, no, no no no no and no!” Zihan exclaimed in a rising panic. Above her, the gargantuan mass that was Caiwei’s breast approached, covering most of the sky above the stranded group. By simply bending her torso while standing, eager to observe something on the ground far, far behind the stranded group, Caiwei was able to cover immeasurable tracks of land with just her torso.


Nearby, the young girlfriend noticed Zihan’s distress. The young woman jogged to her, barely holding tears as her body shook with stress. “This is real, isn’t it?” asked the woman to Zihan.

She turned towards the crying girl, with eyes barely focused on reality. “No. No, it’s not real.” Zihan whispered. “Look at her!” She screamed, scaring the young girlfriend. “Look at everyone here. Why is everyone looking at her… AGAIN!” Her hands spasmed. “Look at her stomach goddamnit! Look at these folds as she bends! She’s fat!”


The girl looked back at her boyfriend, unsure of how to react. “I don’t think this is the problem here…” she said in a low tone.


“Of course not, the problem is her! She’s always one upping me!” Zihan continued. A small crowd gathered nearby from all the bus’s passengers. Zihan continued raving and ranting about Caiwei’s odious sexual displays, how she did not deserve any of this. That if anything, it should be her. She yelled, spit and cried as her knees buckled to the floor. More people joined, intrigued by the commotion. Everyone looked at Zihan, it seemed, at least this time….