- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Story Tags - INSTANT GROWTH, GIGA GIANTESS, ASIAN, LACTATION, BREAST EXPANSION

Check out all of my stories on https://deviantart.com/keliadom




A group of a couple thousand gather together on the plain. Today, they are to make the sacred pilgrimage. In the distance, a full day of walking behind them, is S. city’s crater. Inside it, the fully complete giant pyramid stands tall, reflecting the light of the midday sun. Grass now covers most of the inside of the footprint, with the dam at the heel in ruins, disused over time. In front of the group, Muyang stands tall, giving the crowd a sermon. Behind him, covered in a finely crafted piece of hooded leather garb, is Zihan. The group stood in shadow, despite the time of the day. Behind the two speech givers, a wall of skin, with untold numbers of curves and alcoves. Caiwei’s middle toe. Only nine kilometers away arose the great mountain chain, on which Caiwei was sitting, resting. Its entire middle area was flat, with no peaks in sight. As she had used them many times to sit, over time her large behind had eroded away at the very stone, leaving two large indents in the form of Caiwei’s imposing hips and glutes.


“... And remember, as long as you believe, nothing will happen to you. As long as she is in your heart, her very body will be like a home unto you, a refuge in time of need, as she has shown us, provided us over the past years.” Muyang completed his spiel. He turned to Zihan, nodded and motioned for her to come forward as he stepped back.


“Alright, group A, with me! Group B, with Muyang. We’ll start our climb on the left side.” Zihan pointed to the place where Caiwei’s toe reached the ground. One of the many indentations of Caiwei’s toeprint was there, circling the round digit in a way that provided a steep incline. All departed, walking at a good pace in tow. Most people had improvised backpacks with what looked like weeks long amounts of dry food. As they moved forward, the strident sound of glass hitting against each other resonated from their bags: jars full to the brim with white liquid. Zihan put her feet down first in the alcove of Caiwei’s toeprint. She had stopped counting the number of times they made this trek. By now, she knew the path through the labyrinth that was the skin under her toe by heart. As always, the ground of the pathway, her skin, was hard; their weight unable to even dent the immensely thick epidermis the slightest. From there, it was circling ever upward, until they would reach the opposite upper side of the toe.


Caiwei, for her part, was meditating. The distant sight of the resting god queen only reflected peace. Her emotive state was almost always easily palpable, the weather pattern frequently affected by her moods, in a way that the rapidly forgotten field of physics could not explain. She had seen the congregation arrive a day earlier and knew to wait. 


Muyang, Zihan and the group continued on, everyone comfortable thanks to the heat generated even by a digit so far away from the core of her being. 


Only as the Sun set did they reach the top of the opposing side, the alcoves of the toeprints rapidly diminishing as they gave way to pure flat, corrugated skin. They had arrived on the side of her nail. A few more hundreds of meters away could see them reach its base, and past it the rest of her toe and towards the vast expanse of her foot.


But that day, their goal was not on that path. That day, their goal was very much elsewhere: to the very source of the sustenance they had all grown fond of. 




It felt at first like an itch. A small prick barely noticeable. Caiwei leaned forward, carefully, as to not propel her ever-growing breasts any which way. She knew they could resurface the ground if she was not careful. For now, her motherly thighs were enough to hold them. She tried as best as she could to lean forward and down, yet the skin of her breasts rapidly accumulated, like the body of an accordion, preventing further movement. She saw them on her left toe: a mass of dark little dots. Thousands of the souls she cared for. It was the same thing every month. —Come to me—she thought—come feed off of me. Come and get excited! —She extended her index, and struggled to get it down to their position…




Both groups, shepherded by Muyang and Zihan, were now motionless. The next step was the hardest part of the journey. By now, though, both leaders had become expert at doing it. Everyone looked up as a rapidly approaching monumental fingertip. At its end protruded Caiwei’s nail. It landed behind them, shifting the ground’s angle in a way that transformed the flat skin into a slight downward slope. People leaned back, sitting down with their hands behind them. The nail approached, scraping the skin, in a slow, constant, deliberate manner. Torrential winds surrounded the group as the finger displaced enormous masses of air. Muyang held his hair, blinking for the right moment. Caiwai’s finger was properly bent, creating a perpendicular surface between it and the angled, pressed skin. 


“In a moment now, get ready!” screamed Zihan over the strong gusts. They raised their feet, their back angled around twenty to thirty degrees against the skin.

Contact.


One by one they were lifted as the thick wall of keratin that was her nail picked them up. In a moment, the entirety of the groups had been collected, and the nail departed. People cheered for the successful maneuver. The finger curled, bringing the underside of the nail up in a horizontal position, providing a new ground for the group. Everyone took out metal hooks, and rammed them in the keratin, further away from the edge. This would secure them for the short trip that was to last all the way to their destination. For newcomers, this was exhilarating: the torrential winds almost blinded all, yet the view at this height was immeasurable and worth fighting to see. Caiwei’s massive thigh was now under them. At its base: an overgrown mammary. Zihan observed how much larger its mass had become: each breast could now fully cover from the middle of her thigh and up to her waist when she was sitting. Their tear drop shape had only accentuated with time as its bottom part grew fatter. Both sides of it dropped down on each side of the thigh, until sort of the halfway point of their circumference, creating an untold number of creases on the engorged, massive areola as the heavy nipple dropped down to touch the thigh. 


Every time Zihan did the pilgrimage, she fought with her desires. This overgrown creature that had once poisoned her mind. She knew that she could not fight it. That forever this person would now be part of her life, a little more present each day as the size of her teats increased. She had seen the people that had departed to be with Caiwei, forever. Every day, Zihan fought the same feeling, deep inside her loins. A longing to end this forever need. A longing to just be with her… on her.


Finally, Caiwei had managed to place her hand by her teat. A more difficult feat than appeared for her small supporters. The massive nail made skinfall, centimeters away from her nipple to her, but hundreds of meters to the people on the nail. The group moved out as fast as they could, unhooking their tool from the keratin, and slid down in a manner that belied previous training, until they jumped off the small edge that was the thickness of the nail, landing on Caiwei’s endless thigh. Everyone jumped off… except Zihan. Muyang, was already leading his group forward, marching towards the pulsating nipple in the process of erection. Soon, rivers of milk would flow as indicated by the gorging veins on the areola. Zihan’s own group had not yet realized, amazed as they were by the teat. Already, the nail departed anew. The group became more distant, smaller, until to Zihan too, they were but small dots on an otherwise immaculate thigh.


—Is this what she usually sees?—pondered Zihan. She put a free hand inside her loins, and played absentmindedly with her sex. —Is this inner fire what she feels?—


The hand moved further away, up into the endless sky. Zihan thought of her body, completely surrounded by Caiwei, by the breasts she had once expressed jealousy over. She imagined that Caiwei was standing, with giant breasts now hanging all the way down to her feet, covering them utterly. This moment would come, she thought. Caiwei has grown bigger, ever faster, lately. Her masturbatory sessions are ever closer in frequency. Was this like the moment Muyang had told her? Could this indicate a new catastrophic event? Zihan was panting. Her sex wet with desire. Her nipples erected. She threw her top off, carried by the wind to fall for kilometers. Heat and desire penetrated her. She opened her eyes anew, coming back to reality, only to witness a strange brown mass of a coral-like brown structure shimmering in the sunlight, always changing its shape, never the same. Zihan ejaculated as she understood. Caiwei’s eye. Was she seeing her? Could she even focus that close and notice her shape? Did she know it was her? 


Zihan turned around, securing herself better on the keratin as she sprayed her body out, rubbing with full abandon while showing her still covered ass to the god’s eye. She knew what came next. She knows what Caiwei always does as the pilgrims feast on her lactating nipples, what she does as rivers of milk drop down her thighs and into the countryside, creating new landscapes… The giant’s hand dropped down with delirious speed. Zihan was thrown away from the keratin, held in the air only by the chains connected to the hooks that secured her. The eye behind her had disappeared, only to subsequently reveal Caiwei’s chest until the hand plunged between the tight masses of her mammaries. Zihan screamed, out of fear and out of desire. Passing between her breasts surrounded her with an incredulous sound from Caiwei’s body. This sound Zihan was craving to hear more often since it had happened the first time, many, many a long time ago. A deep rumbling of indecipherable body functions.


At last, light inundated them again, and the hand slowed. Zihan fell back with tremendous force on the upside down keratin. They had passed through. Behind her, Caiwei’s hole opened up, crowned by two immense parting labia. Like a furnace door opening, Zihan was awash with potent heat. She looked to the sides, and saw the light diminish. This was it. The mighty finger hit part of the inner wall, eliciting a guttural, otherworldly moan that she knew traversed not just her own body, but all the pilgrims far away at Caiwei’s tits. Zihan removed her hook from the keratin, unsecured herself, and jumped to an alcove on the deep red, pulsating wet walls.


Finally, she was with her obsession.




Caiwei rammed her hand inside her sex with abandon. She had so much to let out. At the end of her nipples, the streaming milk pleasured her to no end, like the gentle touch of another being. Even so, she thought she could feel the weight on her thighs increase. It’s like it was never enough lately. She tried milking herself as much as she could, ejaculating as often as possible, two to three times a day lately even. But this growing… thing… inside her, this accentuating feeling of something dire being close, was unstoppable. She spasmed, curling her toes, and by the same act pulling the soil like one would a rug, ripping off a huge expanse of land. Her eyes opened up to this new, all-encompassing orgasm that squeezed her vagina open and shut again. Her hips shook, no doubt giving quite the experience to the pilgrims, yet Caiwei did not remember them this moment. She wanted to get through with this. Then, after, she would find composure anew. She would bring them back to the cute tiny pyramid they had constructed. Between moments of lucidity, she had to keep trying to shepherd people here, to be part of her community. Caiwei saw herself sitting on this mountain range, far in the future, immobilized by breasts of untold size. These very things that had so long made her a pariah, now were to be venerated.


She would create civilizations. Her toes curled once more at the idea.