- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Story Tags - INSTANT GROWTH, GIGA GIANTESS, ASIAN, LACTATION, BREAST EXPANSION

Check out all of my stories on https://deviantart.com/keliadom



Deep in the crater of S. City, a giant pyramid, of at least a kilometer in width, rises from the surrounding ruins. The structure, made of a mix of wood, stone and recycled steel, is still but a frame with only its three lowest floors being assembled. An untold number of people swarm around its outside, busy assembling it. Most work seemed to be from manpower alone, other than a very small amount of working construction vehicles. Atop a crest of the crater, Muyang oversees all.


“Make sure that this batch of materials reaches group B.,” directs Muyang to a nearby comrade. The man nods and leaves the area with a bunch of worn out papers. Muyang looks at the pyramid, a look of satisfaction on his face, despite eyes circled with fatigue. Everyone was motivated by the reconstruction efforts. There was no need for competition anymore. Only devotion for communal survival in this new world. The pyramid arose from the upper part of the main crater, where Caiwei’s foot had indented deeper from the padding just under her toes. A bit further from this denivelation were the five smaller craters from where her toes had pressed, mostly filled with water. Muyang looked towards the back of the footprint, where her heel had been. A great barrage of around two kilometers had recently been completed, blocking off the deeper parts of the heel indent from the rest of the footprint.


“Muyang!” A voice came from behind calling him, along with the sound of hooves. It was Hua, mounting a sturdy horse, a young woman of south Asian origins that had discovered the community a few months ago. “Do you have any news? We’re very close to reaching the end of our supply of petrol… again.” Hua took off a hard hat, scratching her head as long unkempt hair fell over her ragged clothes. Muyang was about to answer her until a tremor was felt.


“Yeah, I have news. From just this moment.” He pointed behind Hua, towards the horizon. A distant shape, blurred by the atmosphere, defined itself more and more in the distance as it approached. Caiwei. “Let me see if…” Muyang muttered, taking a pair of heavy-duty binoculars from a nearby bag. “There,” he said, noticing large petrol reservoirs carried by Caiwei in the middle of her palm, “we’ll be fine.” Muyang turned to Hua, who now harbored a look of relief.


“I’m gonna run to tell the others.” Hua placed her hat back on, and was about to task her horse on the way.


“Wait!” Muyang was still looking at the oncoming Caiwei through the binoculars. “Tell the dam operators to get ready! She’s bringing us more than just the supplies.” Hua nodded, before softly kicking her horse, whistling in its ears. Just as swiftly as she had come, she was gone, leaving a trail of dust.


Muyang adjusted the binoculars’ sight, trying to get more definition out of it. He couldn’t help but have noticed how much bigger Caiwei’s breasts had grown. More than ever, they hung lower, halfway to her knees. If the upper part, close to her chest, was now mostly fully stretched down breasts, the lower part, from the middle down, simply ballooned up to an insane size. Her areolas looked completely engorged, puffed out in a manner that even displayed some very light vascularity. In the middle of each, her nipples had gorged close to the size of her fist, their base circled by long tubes under her skin, no doubt overfull milk ducts on the verge of letting go of their creation. Muyang repressed an erection. “My God, you’re so full.” He put back the binoculars in a bag, ran to a nearby four wheels one person utility vehicle and headed for the dam.





The top of the heel’s dam was wide enough to support a walkway. Towards its middle, a large group of locals had assembled, all with a definite purpose. Amidst them was Muyang. He listened as nearby taskmasters directed their colleagues, men and women alike, to stand by nearby pumps and other mechanical depth readers. The sound of a loud whistle blared across the dam, moments before other whistles responded, then all went silent. A sharp wind blew over the group. Muyang looked to his right, over the crater’s edge. A few kilometers past the edge stood an enormous, massive toe, sinking slowly into the wide plains as its weight pressed on, creating small, distant tremors.


—Manageable for now—thought Muyang. He looked upward, past the bent knees of Caiwei and up at the masses covering most of the observable sky. Slowly lowering over them was Caiwei’s left breast.


The wind picked up, presaging spoken words from her. “PLEASE BE CAREFUL DOWN THERE. I’M LOWERING IT!” The sound waves were almost as powerful as the soft tremors from the nearby unmoving, sinking toe. Her shadow spread as the breast lowered, very slowly. Caiwei’s areola now covered the sky for kilometers around. Rampant heat blasted over the inhabitants. As her nipple pointed down, it’s shape appeared even more deformed as usual: the weight of untold millions of kilotons of milk must have been pressing down dearly due to gravity, the areola completely engorged in a semi-spherical shape while the overgrown milk ducts circling the inside of the nipple must have been congested with the enormous downpour from the reservoir inside, growing the teat to a shape that looked like it would just barely fit inside the current depression of the crater.


Muyang observed. Almost everyone seemed to be able to contain themselves. Still, a few men displayed tents under their waists, while some women fidgeted their hips sideways back and forth. Caiwei had stopped moving. The end of the nipple mass was now level with the top of the dam. Only a few tens of meters were left for it to reach the bottom. Muyang signaled a nearby comrade on a horse. Immediately, a signal was sent with a flare, illuminating the corrugated skin of the areola above them for a brief moment. In the distance, another flare shot, then even further, another, all the way until someone far outside the range of the massive breast was able to do so.


“AH. I SEE IT. I’M GOING TO LOWER A BIT MORE! THIS WON’T TAKE LONG.” Caiwei had responded as soon as she saw the go-ahead. With perfect precision, the behemoth of a woman crouched her hips even more, thus lowering her breast. The nipple lowered in front of the group, a massive bumpy wall of bulbous flesh. The dam shook as some of the skin pushed against its base, filling the entire region. “I’M JUST GOING TO GIVE IT ONE LITTLE SQUEEZE!”


“Everyone hang on!” yelled a nearby woman. Terrible tremors affected all as the giant appendage slid against the craters wall and dam, filling the area in such a way as to be visibly constrained, like soft matter entering a tube just slightly too small for its circumference. The movement only took a few seconds. One final pounding resonated, signaling the nipple reaching the ground.


Subtly at first, then with more and more power, came a sound like anything that had even been heard on the planet: a great torrent of liquid washed down inside the walls of the beastly nipple, paired with a loud friction-made bass that came and went with rhythm. The nipple pressed ever harder against the dam. Muyang ran to one of the helpers that had fallen down, struggling to get back up. A great crackling thunder echoed as a white tsunami rose rapidly from the crater. Above them, the gorging skin of the teat covered the dam, creating a small alcove. Outside the levee, great falls of milk poured every few tens of meters. An immense amount of thick rain filled everything for kilometers around. Everyone stood the onslaught as best as they could, with a few hanging for dear life on the small installed data screens around the walkway, noticing indications of the milk levels inside the area the barrage covered rising with great, fantastic speed. “Get ready for an overflow!” yelled a woman who panicked at the sight of the rapidly inflating numbers. The vast majority of the workers immediately clamped down a hook on a nearby railing.


Moments later, a great wave of white rose to the dam’s level, washing over the pathway. Muyang found himself submerged in an instant. —Warm…—he thought. His eyes closed, he sipped a small amount and swallowed. —Delicious—A few precious seconds passed, and the levels receded. The area behind the dam, outside the reservoir, was a quarter of the way filled with spreading milk that had overflowed, the levels added with the milk ducts that had sprayed outside. He had barely retaken his composure as the titan’s teat receded upward very slowly, scratching against the surfaces of its receptacle. A couple of the active group had undressed, their mind shattered, as they threw themselves on the moving nipple, some falling in the crack between the dam in the flesh beast, while others landed safely in between two pulsing bulbous mounds of the teat, only to be immediately raptured upward as the breast rose.


Caiwei straightened herself, shifting the weight back to her feet as she stood tall. The giant feet pressed ever deeper in reaction, creating a new indent a few kilometers away from this one. “We’re gonna have to find a better way of collecting this,” whispered Muyang. In front of him, a vast lake of milk reflected the newly permitted light heavily, darkness having receded from the breast departing, displaying its colors like a vast plain of snow. A giant sole passed overhead as Caiwei turned around, before she walked away. Muyang and the others knew her routine by now. She would probably sit herself against the nearby mountain range, finishing off whatever pent up need this release of lactose might have caused. Everyone looked at each other, a smile of relief. They had done it once more. Food for everyone through her bountiful milk. It would last for around a month before the soil would drink deep of the liquid and require refilling. The construction site, farther in the distance, had been spared by the flood, the overflowing milk now creating a short lasting nearby river.


“Let’s go,” signaled Muyang to everyone, “and let’s go honor those that departed to live on God.” His comrades nodded, walking away with him and leaving only the essential dam’s crew behind.




See you next in 

ch. VI - Apotheosis