- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Story Tags - INSTANT GROWTH, GIGA GIANTESS, ASIAN, LACTATION, BREAST EXPANSION

Check out all of my stories on https://deviantart.com/keliadom


Far from any sign of civilizations, Caiwei walks. Each step is a tremendous effort: the thick atmosphere weighs down on her ankles like heavy chains. Her feet, strangely enough, feel heavier than the rest of her body due to the large difference in gravitic strength fifteen kilometers up where her head stands. Everything had felt alien to her since that day she grew. The curvature of the planet was obvious and she knew that had she decided to walk forward in a straight line, she would come back to the location she started at in a ridiculously short time.


Her soles stepped on this strange ground, whose hard surface felt as if covered with a small layer of moss. Over in the distance, a few hundreds of kilometers which to her appeared as a few tens of meters, Caiwei could spot an ever-growing pile of rocks that would be waist high if she stood by it. The Himalayas. As she explored, Caiwei made sure to avoid what she thought of as swampy areas: damp soil covered in fog that were in reality no more than plains where humidity gathered, unable to cross the mountain range. Without being able to see through the clouds, Caiwei preferred to avoid the location. For all the detachment her situation brought her, she still wanted to avoid needless trauma for the people down by her feet.


Caiwei had to be careful: trying to imagine the sight the others saw filled her with a strange exhilarating void, not unlike when falling from great heights. Scanning the horizon, she finally spotted a distant glint. There, in a plain of yellowish expanse was what looked like a few handfuls of jewels. Caiwei advanced as well as she could, her tremendous mass still fighting against physics. The titan looked down around each step. She made sure to place her toes on wild soil, before lowering her heel to forever scar the planet with one step.


-Let’s see if these will react better…—ponders Caiwei. Her form was but a few meters, at her scale, away from the glinting city. Caiwei got as close as she could without stepping on the suburbs. Her mass crouched down very carefully. Her gargantuan breasts sprayed over her thighs as she did so, with her right one falling between her legs, while her left slid down her thigh to the outside, both now massively shifting her center of gravity.


Caiwei’s eyes opened up the moment she realized. —Crap, crap, crap!—her mind panicked. She moved her left arm with tremendous speed, slamming an open palm down on the ground, instantly displacing gigatons of matter. Like frail little sand structures, parts of the glinting city crumbled from the shock she generated. “I’m so sorry!” Caiwei said aloud before finally crouching down to a stable position.


She could see a very large crowd in the more central urbanized areas of the city. —Can I even get a good look at them? If I just lean in slowly…—Caiwei pondered. The giant woman placed herself on all four, careful so as to place her limbs on a seemingly lifeless area. She felt like she was doing precision work, her fingers carefully feeling the soil it displaced, making sure to move as slow as possible. A sharp pleasurable shock was felt at the tip of her fat nipples as the two masses barreled down to the ground, creating localized tremors. —Damn… again! —Caiwei bit her lower lip, the same way one does after making an easy mistake. Still she tried to get her face ever closer to the ground. There on the edge of the city, barely perceptible, Caiwei spotted an untold number of tiny black dots.


A great gathering of untold numbers had assembled to gawk at the titan. Almost the totality of the city’s inhabitants, huddling together. Caiwei leaned in closer, her lips only a few hundreds of meters above the crowd. “Do not be afraid, little ones. I wish you no harm. Make sure to stand far away!” She spoke slowly, with the kindest intonation she could muster.


Already, the fire in her loins had awakened. She knew she would have to let it all out soon. Her original expansion had begun by not listening to her body’s needs. Too much had been pent-up, she had felt, until a door opened inside her, a vision to a new reality. Standing above the city as she was, dominating over millions simply by existing, gave her an immense need to safeguard all. —My flock—she thought. All these people would need to be brought under her protection. She was to be their mother, their provider… their land.


Caiwei leaned back, ever so carefully. She could never be sure how many of a specific crowd was on her side. The first intact city she had visited after her initial genesis ended in an unfortunate disaster, the memories of it still painful to her heart. In the past few weeks, however, she had found a certain way to make sure all would be obedient, calm and kind, not only to her, but others. Caiwei sat with her legs splayed outward, her heels planted on each side on the far end of the city, so that her large round thighs straddle each side of the urbanized landscape. In front of the gathered inhabitants now appeared Caiwei’s rotund, gaping sex. On top of her thighs rested her breasts, their weight squashing her engorged areolas like a prodded balloon.


—It’s time!—she thought. All that was left to do was to get her going. Her proportionally dainty hands caressed the side of her breasts, feeling their weight. Caiwei closed her eyes and concentrated on feeling her touch. Sensitive pleasure immediately traveled from the side of her breasts to her nervous center, causing a vaginal contraction. “Oh… like I said…” her voice was as soft as ever, “stay. You all won’t regret it.” Caiwei peeked at the crowd with one eye open. Already, people at the edge of the assembly were leaving, like scattered dust. —They’re probably running—she thought—but they won’t get far enough. I’m so pent-up. So close…—Caiwei slipped her hands, palms upward, between her thighs and breasts, the sunlight creating harsh shadows from the creases her hands made on her plump thighs. —Oh yeah. Got ’em.—Her mouth opened in pleasure as her fingers found her oversized, erect nipples. Her thumb and index fingers wrapped themselves around it, pumping slowly up and down the fat teats.


At that exact moment, with her eyes closed while soft moans escaped her mouth, the sum of nervous pleasure reached to her sex, eliciting a flood of cunt juices, blasting past her opening and matted pubic hair, only to crash down in the open field she sat in, tearing the soft soil apart with ease. Caiwei bit her lower lip gently as she moaned, leaning back until her left elbow found the ground, just behind her torso. Her midsection now slanted back and to the left, pushing her long teardrops shaped mammaries to the side, the left one crashing down with tremendous power on a nearby suburb right under her ribcage. Kilometers of skin from Caiwei’s fallen breast covered the sky, pressing down on buildings until their foundations cracked. Darkness covered all sight, trapping the heat generated by her excited areola. A rhythmic thumping echoed through the blast-covered land: the myriad of tiny buildings poking at her epidermis had only heightened her sensitivity.


That was all she could take as foreplay. Caiwei’s toes curled up, her heels digging deeper while her right hand rammed four of her fingers inside her sex. Each back and forth of her hand had Caiwei yelling, soft at first, then progressively louder. Very quickly her deafening voice swept the area, the vibration from the sound waves exploding glass for kilometers around. Caiwei felt tension throughout her body. The very same energy that had once made her grow was being released, like a balloon venting excess air. Her hand, blurred from the speed of her masturbation, thankfully stopped her torrential juices from going too far. Caiwei yelled one of her loudest moans, her pelvis suddenly rising in the air from the overload of pleasure, showing to all a clear view of her thick, spherical behind for a movement… until it crashed back down with all her weight, causing untold structural damage for tens of kilometers around.


She had stopped moving. Her torso rose up and down as the last spasms of pleasure finished her off. Finally, Caiwei opened her eyes: black smoke rose in a cloud over the city.-That’s… not too bad, I’m getting better at this—thought Caiwei. She sat back up and looked down between her legs. Around the lake created from her orgasm was the complete entirety of the city’s population. Caiwei smiled. Once again it worked. Was it pheromones? Hypnotism? Primal instinct? She hadn’t been able to find out in the weeks since. All she figured out was that a full-blown orgasm saw everyone pacified.


Caiwei lowered her hands close to the crowd, palm upward so that she could place her nails on the ground, upside down. “Climb up everyone. I’ll bring you to safety. You have six hours at most!” She knew it would take a while for the inhabitants to climb over her nail and up her fingerprints, all the way to her palm. Caiwei closed her eyes and set herself up for meditation. Another city had fallen for her. She smiled peacefully. Her subconscious barely perceived a new development. The power within her would not be denied. A small tingling pushed at the base of her nipples, fattening it ever slowly…