- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Story Tags - INSTANT GROWTH, GIGA GIANTESS, ASIAN, LACTATION, BREAST EXPANSION

Check out all of my stories on https://deviantart.com/keliadom



Seven figures, hobbled together around a makeshift fire and draped in a thick fabric, are talking amongst themselves. They spoke softly with only the sporadic crackling of the fireplace as punctuation for their words. For kilometers around stood the ruins of a once great modern city. Long shadowy lines striped the group, remains of foundational steel beams from crumbled skyscrapers as the sun sets far away beyond the horizon. Two of the group brought out a hand-sewn leather bag, picking some food supplies from it. Another sets up a metal grill over the fire. One of them, an older man, sits by the youngest in the crowd: a young man in his mid twenties, fair skinned and lacking in musculature.


“Is it true what I’ve heard, Muyang?” asks the older man. “Is it true that you knew her?”


The young man nodded. “Yeah, I did. I knew her as Caiwei. I only had one class with her. She was always early. I didn’t pay much attention to her, as she was always up and to the back of the class, leaning down with hair covering her face. There are always a few other students like this, that keep to themselves, in a sort of introverted way. I never had that problem, personally.” Muyang poked a bit of food over the grill with a stick, moving it for a more even cooking, then continued: “The first time I paid attention was… and I think it was on a day without a common class with her… was when I noticed her being accosted by a group of girls in the alleyway. I paid no mind until I passed by the group and my ears picked up one word: ‘whore’. I remember turning around and simply saying ‘I’m sorry what?’ out loud. They looked at me with disdain and simply left. One of the girls in the group, which I recognized as Zihan from one of my other classes, an absolute princess if I ever saw one, turned back to me, then to Caiwei, before looking at her with one of the meanest looks I had ever seen a girl give to another. A single interaction that proved to me how looks can be deceiving.”


A small murmur passed through the crowd huddled around the fire, with signs of approbation from most as their heads nodded. Muyang continued: “I remember looking at Zihan departing and thinking ‘how can she be so mean to this small, shy girl?’ I turned to her and asked if she was OK. Caiwei, who’s form was sinking in an overly large pull, her books over her chest, simply moved her head up and down before voicing a very quick ‘thank you’ and left. I only noticed her again a few days later, in a class we shared without my knowledge. I had arrived before her, sat at my usual spot, only to have her arrive a bit later… to sit right by my side.”


“Is that how it began?” asked the old man. Muyang indicated that yes, it was.


“What about her… you know…” asked another middle-aged figure, gesturing over their chest with their hands, as if trying to hold two large objects. “Were they always like that?”


Muyang’s mouth drew a smile, the kind that someone can barely keep inside as their emotions want to say that yes, they had been privileged, that life had given them to experience something that no other could. “Oh yeah,” he said, “I would say she was smaller, proportionally, than she is now, but still absolutely shirt splitting big. I’m pretty sure it is what the other women envied her. The pull she had worn on that first fateful day in the corridor, for example, was completely loose on her… except for the area of her chest, which tested the strength of the fabric with all its might.”


“And how was the sex?” asked another robed figure, their visage hidden by a black mask covering their nose and mouth, but their soft voice giving away their womanly nature.


Muyang, and everyone else around, took no notice at the strangeness of the question, such concerns for modesty now a thing of the pass considering the current reality. “Oh, she was amazing!” Muyang continued on with details: “The best words I could use to describe her are soft, kind and motherly. That first night, a few months later after she and I had bonded, we rapidly ended up going at each other. I had thought of her as nice and shy, but in bed she was anything but! She actually was the first to initiate if you would believe it. In no time at all, she had removed my pants with zeal I could not have imagined. It was like a sort of pent-up satisfaction finally being let out. The breaking of her frustration.”


Far in the distance, tremors echoed. For each one, the fire spit out more ash and embers. Nobody in the group reacted to the shakes as Muyang pressed on with his description: “Every time we would do it, she would end up on top. Her motherly hips cradled me with such ease, ah, you would not believe. Caiwei was deep. She took particular pleasure in pushing her giant breasts in my face.” Muyang showed his palm to the group. “Just like this, that was one of her areolas, with nips of a size you would not believe.” No one spoke, completely captured by the storyteller’s words. By now, the rhythmic tremors had become loud enough that Muyang had to speak louder: “And that’s not all: month over month, I could swear they grew bigger. At the beginning, the bottom of my palm to the tip of my fingers would have covered just a bit more than her areola. One of my hands was enough to hold one breast up. By last month, there was just no chance. My fingers were woefully inadequate to cover two thirds of her areola, while it took two of my hands to heft up just one breast. She was a beast….”


By now, everyone in the group had crouched down, holding as best as they could to their posture as a full on quake rocked the soil every few seconds. “Caiwei told me it was because she was trying to hold back. That her pent-up desires were making her swell. She wanted us to try to abstain for a month or two… That was the last conversation I had with her, a month ago. The rest that happened, two weeks ago, you all know.” 


Wind had picked up around them, strong enough to extinguish the fire. The setting sun was covered by an immense form as a deep shadow covered the land for kilometers around. Muyang saw everyone looking up to the sky, their eyes pointed to a vision behind him. A couple of kilometers to his left, a mass of flesh crashed down, burrowing in the ground, lifting soil not unlike a meteor would. To his left, the same happened, as another long mass of flesh trampled far away. Muyang and the group put up their hoods, holding their openings as best as they could as a wall of wind blasted everyone for a few seconds from the left, then moments after from the right. Two giant shockwaves from the massive forms that had set down.


Muyang turned and looked up. It was her: Caiwei. Her large, soft thighs dominated the sky left and right, drawing everyone’s sight to the large, massive sex between her legs. Caiwei, with both hands on her hips, slowly bent down as overgrown fat breasts, which had been hanging down to her navel, hung farther away from her body as her spine bent ever closer to a thirty-degree angle, her imposing head appearing in sight, beaming with a radiant smile of several hundred meters wide.


“Caiwei…” whispered Muyang. The earth shook again as the being raised her right foot. Its mass rose to the sky like a rocket departing to the skies, fighting off against gravity as it slowly but surely hovered ever higher. She moved her foot over the city, its immensity now covering the entirety of the sky, her heel far away in the distance, while the deep arch of her thick and wide foot stood above them all, marred by many wrinkles accentuated from the angle of the setting sun. The rhythmic sound of falling debris punctuated the event. The mass lowered, covering all, becoming the sky as the wall of skin under her foot got ever closer, the wind picking up in intensity as an untold quantity of air found itself displaced from the moving foot. Muyang kneeled. “She comes,” he said, an air of resignation on his face. The others braced for the impact.


The event felt cataclysmic. Muyang fell down, his breath taken as the soil rose what felt like two meters before crashing back down again. Sharp cries rose from the group and then nothing. Complete darkness covered all and silence befell the ruined city. A minute passed. Muyang picked himself up, parts of his vestments in tater, his face covered in dirt. The feeling of wetness on his right arm drew his attention. A benign wound was bleeding slowly. Looking up, Muyang’s eyes adjusted to the lack of light. Far to his right, a distant opening: the titan-like entrance of a cavern created by the curvature of Caiwei’s foot. The orange light of the fading sun drew its contour with perfection. Never had Muyang felt so encompassed by someone else. The joyful memories of having his head buried in Caiwei’s large breasts, as he pressed both over each of his ears, feeling her skin cover up his head, was nothing compared to the current torrent of emotion filling him. The entire world was hers.


Again, her foot moved. The mass raised anew, air rushing in on all sides. Just like that, Caiwei placed her foot to its original position, as carefully as she could. “Aah! She spared us!” exclaimed the old man behind him. “She spared us because of you, Muyang!” Tremors rattled the ruins as Caiwei crouched down, placing her hands on her bent knee as she looked upon the footprint she had created. “Only by following you to this place tonight have we been spared!” Muyang looked at the man, uncertain. The wind suddenly picked up until a thundering bass rolled over the city.


“I SEE YOU.”


Caiwei spoke.


“I SEE YOU ALL. SO SMALL, SO DELICATE. AS I THOUGHT, NONE OF YOU WERE HURT.” Muyang peered down at his left arm, encrusted with now dried blood. He would be fine. “THIS STEP IS BUT THE FIRST IN REBUILDING. EVERYONE THAT DWELLS IN IT HAS MY PROTECTION.” Around Muyang, the group cheered: for Caiwei, for Muyang and for their survival. The group advanced, shuffling to the beginning of a small depreciation that ultimately opened up to the apocalyptic sight of the crater left by Caiwei’s heel. All the way around its outer circumference, Muyang noticed different groups of people heading down its slopes. The procession had begun. He turned around to address the people following him. “Shall we?” he asked them. His eyes darted from one person to the next. Only one was missing: the masked one. He looked for them, only to spot their silhouette, standing on top of a further ruined store. Muyang could barely see them, blinded by the last rays of the setting Sun, but still got a glimpse of their long black hair, an air of regality to them, before they turned and disappeared from sight. He turned back to his group.


“Let’s go!”