- Text Size +

The huge, decorative double doors to the outside court opened and the music started.  Jaime saw a white carpeted pathway flanked by two sets of seated guests. Beautiful, exotic flowers decorated the lavish and fancy assembly.  Sculptures, fountains, banners, and smiling guests.  Tables in the distance were filled with food and wine. The guests were looking over their shoulders now to see all 15 beautiful, glamorously dressed women float down the aisle.  Behind all of them, and last to exit, was Gammy .  She carried little Jaime against her large, matronly bosom.  Only an hour earlier, he had towered over the old woman, but now he was slightly smaller than an infant in her arms.  




Jaime pushed weakly against Gammy, and instead of creating any distance between himself and what he assumed was Priya’s grandma, his tiny hands and feet just sunk deeper into the velvety silk Patiala suit that hugged tightly to the woman’s large, dense breasts.  The heavy woman carrying him reflexively began bouncing him in her hand, a tactic she’d surely used to calm her own children. She wasn’t even acknowledging him anymore, and nor was she frowning bitterly as she had been up until he shrunk.  She was smiling at all the guests, even waiving, as she easily cradled Jaime against her soft body with just one hand.  All around Jaime were smiling, waving guests excited to be there and excited. They looked so happy to see him, but no one was as happy as the beautiful young woman standing at the end of the white carpeted path waiting for him.  It was Priya.  


Jaime stared in awe as Gammy stopped at the flowery, decorated archway where Priya had been waiting.  At Priya’s side was a priestess dressed in all white. Priya reached out and Jaime’s eyes widened, watching Priya’s huge breasts shake from the movement of her arms.  She accepted Jaime from Gammy and cradled him snug against her soft body.  Camera flashes could be heard from what felt like every direction, cementing this moment in immortality forever, be it tucked away in a photo album or displayed proudly on a wall. 


Jaime stared up pitifully to Priya.  She was so massive now, and she supported his weight with no effort at all.  He pleaded silently with his pitiful gaze, but Priya’s affectionate, lustful eyes offered little sympathy.  The smiling priestess at Priya’s side stepped toward Gammy and took a knee in front of her.  The priestess began to speak. 


“Grace be to Goddess Karishma.” The priestess kissed the ruby-red ring on Gammy’s left ring finger. Jaime was struggling to understand what he was seeing as Priya squeezed him tighter against her body, compressing the side of his face into her left breast as she joined the priestess.  


Priya repeated after the priestess, praising Gammy and kissing her ring.  


“Praise be to my mother, the Goddess Karishma.”


The big-breasted young Indian woman then squatted down and set little Jaime down at Gammy’s feet.  She whispered something into his ear and Jaime cringed.  Priya patted Jaime gently on his butt, encouraging him to speak up.


Looking up at Gammy, her hands on her wide hips looking down at him, Jaime spoke,


“Let my eternal worship and respect be to the Goddess Karishma and the Princess Priya.” 


Jaime expected Gammy to lower her ring, but she remained motionless, as if she were waiting for him to reach up himself for it…which would have been impossible!.


He was confused until he felt Priya’s hands on the back of his head, gently but sternly forcing his face toward Gammy’s sandal-clad cinnamon feet.  Jaime had nowhere near enough strength to fight back and Priya got her way.  Jaime’s face pressed in toward Gammy’s chubby foot, specifically the ruby-red ring on Gammy’s toe.


“Kiss.” Priya commanded in a soft whisper. 


Jaime cringed.  Why did they get to kiss the ring on Gammy’s hand but he had to kiss the one on her foot?  He begrudgingly did as he was told. He was already so low to the ground, he didn’t have to go much further…Jaime felt his face turn beet red as he placed his palms on either side of Gammy’s large chubby foot and began lowering himself.  He puckered his lips and respectfully kissed Gammy’s ruby-red toe ring.  His nose brushed up against the top of Gammy’s foot and briefly pressed into the cleavage of the older woman’s toes.  He expected the scent to be undesirable, but it was uncomfortably pleasant, coincidentally smelling of fragrant cinnamon, foreign spices, and a hint of the wise, old, and maturely beautiful Goddess’s natural scent.  He couldn’t stomach the thought of looking up at the old woman who’s foot he’d just pressed his lips into, and he hoped to feel Priya’s fingers and thumbs hook in under his arms but he remained at Gammy’s foot. 


When that didn’t happen, Jaime looked up to Gammy, his palms still in full contact with the ground.


Gammy looked down over her breasts, as if she were waiting for him to do something.  Perhaps she was displeased with Jaime’s kiss so he lowered his face and kissed Gammy’s toes once more.  The wise old Goddess responded by pulling her foot away before his lips could make contact and with the dirty bottom of her sandal, the matronly woman pressed the side of his cheek.  She was pushing him toward Priya’s foot.  


Priya’s feet were chubby like Gammy’s but unlike Gammy’s, they were dressed beautifully with colorful golden jewelry and elegant light chains connecting jewel-encrusted toe rings to matching gold anklets.  He looked up at her, expecting her to tell him what he needed to say, but apparently he needn’t say anything. 


Jaime got the hint and dutifully kissed Priya’s bright purple toe ring.  Unlike with Gammy, the aroma of Priya’s feet resembled a meadow of wildflowers; the scent was strangely calming and entirely humiliating to enjoy.


“The nail too, my love…and you must keep kissing until I tell you to stop.” Priya whispered from above him, and Jaime cringed, pressing his small lips into the smooth surface of the purple-painted toenail on Priya’s left foot.  The huge toe wiggled playfully under his lips. The crowd of feminine spectators was mostly quiet save a few feminine giggles from different locations; it was enough to make Jaime’s little face turn the same color as Priya’s beautiful saffron red dress. The only thing that could have been more embarrassing would be if she commanded him to suck it.  He was so small now, he wondered if he could even fit her entire big toe in his mouth. Above him, he heard the gentle kissing sound of the Priestess’s lips pressing against the ring on Priya’s finger.


Luckily for Jaime, Priya didn’t order him to suck her toe…instead she started to scoop him up in her arms, but instead of lifting him back up to her level, she moved him a few feet to her left and set him down before the Priestess.  He felt her eyes peering down judgmentally at little Jaime. Jaime could only see so much of the woman’s face due to the white head scarf surrounding her head.  Only her eyes were visible, adorned with a mystic hint of blue makeup and dark, seductive, expertly shaped thick eyebrows.  A single strand of dark, nearly black hair rebelliously hung out of the scarf, dangling poetically over her left eye.  


Those irises…they were so piercing, and they seemed to dismantle Jaime. When her slate-gray eyes connected with his, they seemed to suck his masculinity and pride with no effort whatsoever. She looked younger than him, but wise beyond her years.  Her skin tone was lighter than Princess Priya’s…lighter than most of the women participating in this strange and humiliating ceremony, but still darker than his own.  She was slender and tall, and her flowing white robe covered all of her body save her neck, hands, ankles, and feet. The thin material flowed freely over most of her body, but the gown stretched tight over her bust and her hips. 


Despite wearing no footwear, the Priestess’s feet were incredibly clean and well-pedicured.  Her feet were not chubby like Priya and Gammy’s, instead the toes were long and painted a pristine white to match her flowing Priestess gown.  


Jaime was on autopilot now, planting his hands on either side of the Priestess’s foot and lowering his face to the single, brushed silver toering that looped around the pretty woman’s middle toe.  Before he could get there, the Priestess’s foot rotated 180 degrees as her large, curvy body turned away from him.  


Priya sounded impatient as she squatted down, and he felt her large hand circle the nape of his neck and squeeze…it wasn’t incredibly painful but it certainly got his attention.


“My dear…I understand you may be nervous…but surely you must remember that a man’s Display of Respect for the clergy is different from his Display of Respect for royalty…”


So he was supposed to kiss the toe rings of royalty…and he was supposed to do something different for this beautiful Priestess?


Her grip tightened slightly on his neck, “DOR is among the first lessons we teach our boys here.  Please do not embarrass me in front of my family.”


Facing away from Jaime, the Priestess’s toes turned white and flattened slightly. She was allowing them to accept more of her weight as she lifted her heel from the golden brick floor, standing on tippy-toes on only her right foot.  She lifted the heel only just enough for Jaime to see the long, curvy arch of her elegant, smooth sole separating from the ground.  There were a few tiny pebbles embedded in the soft flesh but aside from that it was hauntingly pristine.


As soon as Priya released his neck, Jaime lowered himself as far to the ground as he could. The Priestess could have lifted her foot higher to make this easier for him but she didn’t. She made him work for it. Jaime didn’t dare touch her foot, lest he be punished. 


The side of Jaime’s face brushed against the cold brick floor, pebbles embedding into his left cheek as he nudged his face forward, under the roof of the Priestess’s foot.  With cold, hard ground on his left cheek and the Priestess’s soft, warm heel on his right cheek, his lips finally found the creamy pale sole and he smooched it slowly and respectfully.   The scent of her foot carried the most natural, womanly aroma hinted only slightly with vanilla and flower.  


The Priestess didn’t even turn to look down at him; Jaime watched as the creamy sole he’d just kissed returned to the ground and he saw flashes of it as the Priestess returned to the altar.


Priya picked Jaime up off the floor and stood back up, protectively stroking his brown hair.




Gammy had long since accepted the praise and returned to her seat, which stood apart from the others and was elevated several feet.  


“Its okay that you forgot, my love.” Priya purred as she nuzzled him.  “I know you are just nervous.  This is such a big day for you.  Such a big day for us.”


It didn’t seem fair.  Everyone kissed one of Gammy’s ring.  Both he and the Priestess kissed Priya’s ring.  He had to kiss the Priestess’s bare foot.  Who was going to kiss the plain ring on Jaime’s finger? Was he really that low on the totem pole?  So low that he was even forced to show respect in the form of foot kisses to the clergy, who didn’t even get to wear shoes??


Perhaps it wasn’t just him…perhaps it was all men. Jaime looked out into the crowd again…not a single man in sight. 


Priya returned to the altar with the Priestess. She held in her left arm a huge book with tattered pages of parchment.  The book appeared heavy and the busty Priestess anchored it against her huge left breast.  She was beautiful, captivating, strong, and ready to begin.  She stroked tiny Jaime’s face, his body trembling in the protection of Priya’s large arms. 


The Priestess began speaking.


“We are here today to acknowledge Jaime’s eternal and unwavering commitment to Princess Priya and If the heavenly Goddess Karishma condones, he shall be permitted, in Her presence as well as the presence of the Princess’s beautiful sisters and cousins, and all her royal subjects, to formally commemorate that lifelong commitment...”




The young priestess looked for several more seconds silently into Jaime’s eyes and then sighed.  She looked back to Priya.  


“...and we shall not keep the Princess waiting any longer.  Princess Priya, may I?” 


Priya nodded excitedly as she began adjusting Jaime’s tiny body in her arms.  The priestess expertly pulled a string on the tiny toga that Gammy had dressed Jaime in prior to walking the aisle.  He cringed as the entire outfit dropped down at Priya’s and the priestess’s feet.  Jaime’s heart jumped as Priya readjusted her grip, tucking her thumbs in under his armpits and she removed him from her bosom.  Priya held him up under his arms, facing away and only inches from her chest.  


“Goddess Karishma, my Dear and Wise Mother…” Priya said, her voice projecting powerfully, “...sisters and cousins, aunts and nieces.  Friends, honored guests and travelers from afar…” 


Priya extended her arms straight out and up, locking her arms out at a 45 degree upward, presenting a shivering, nude, pale Jaime to the crowd.  


“...let she who would deem this one unworthy speak now!” Priya proclaimed.


Jaime thought that he’d understood embarrassment, humiliation, and emasculation…but nothing could have prepared him for this moment…for this beautiful, big breasted girl to present his naked, infant-sized body to hundreds of onlookers.  He shook with shame and humiliation as he felt the crowd of eyes wash over him, poking and prodding in all the areas he would have longed to keep private.  


Jaime alternated between fighting Priya's grasp and trying to modestly cover his exposed genitals as he dangled in the beautiful Indian Princess’s grip but Priya wasn’t having any of that.  She was far too strong.  He winced as her huge fingers squeezed in for a brief moment, compressing his chest and inflicting serious pain.  She was disciplining him.  Sufficiently emasculated, little Jaime respectfully stopped fighting her and stopped trying to hide his naked body from the crowd.  His tiny shoulders bulged up from the Indian Princess’s hands under his arms and his eyes welled up as he stared out toward the sea of women, every one of their eyes affixed to him, systematically scanning his nude body. 


Jaime first noticed the 15 sisters and cousins.  They all had huge smiles mixed with pride and some mild envy.  He spotted the shortest one with the huge breasts, the one who blew on him after Satya.  She was the shortest of the 15 but she would still tower over him now…and just one of her breasts was probably larger than his whole body now; just one of Priya’s breasts certainly was.  She waived subtly to him and Jaime winced.   He saw proper, elegant women older than Priya smile and massage their own large breasts, seeming to speak to them as a look of nostalgia washed through their happy eyes.  Jaime saw women younger than Priya whisper in their friends’ ears and giggle quietly.  Then, he saw the woman called Gammy.  


The Dear and Wise Mother. 


Goddess Karishma.


Goddess Karishma paused for a moment, looking as if she were about to say something…but she didn’t. Instead, she subtly nodded her head.  


Jaime was almost eager as Priya lowered his body and pulled him back in toward her chest, and he was gratefully clinging to Priya completely naked.  He’d never felt less like a man in his entire life, and his eyes were welling up with tears.  Next, the priestess gently gripped the thin fabric at Priya’s chest and tugged a small, discrete fabric string.  It snapped off, and it was like an explosion right in Jaime’s face.  Flesh bounced and fabric fell, exposing just one of the princess’s large, tan breasts from her saffron red dress top. Amidst that endless sphere of soft tan tit flesh so close to his face was a central target that strongly held his gaze and his attention.  The nipple was dark and stiff.  It called to Jaime in a way that he couldn't understand.  


Jaime felt the priestess’s fingers gently caressing his neck. “It is now time for you to suck.”


Jaime whimpered in panic and disbelief.  What the fuck was going on?


“Please don’t make me…” Jaime whispered, his voice quivering.


The gentle caressing had shifted into firm pressure, forcing his face toward Priya’s exposed, stiff, dark nipple.  His nose grazed the underside of Priya’s huge soft breast, invoking a slight jiggle as his strongest efforts translated to a mere moment of avoiding his ultimate fate.  Jaime tried to turn his head again, but the priestess held firm, and Priya took a deep breath, expanding her already large chest.  


“Suck, my love. You must suck.” The Princess purred as the nipple brushed against his lips.  


Jaime didn’t know if it was the Priestess in white or Priya, but he felt two fingers and a thumb completely surround his foot…and then a sharp squeeze.  Against his better judgment, Jaime yelped quietly at the painful sensation, and Priya immediately seized the opportunity to forcefully stuff her nipple in his gaping mouth.  Unable to eject it, he sealed his lips around the flesh and his nose compressed into the tan cushion north of the nipple in his mouth.  There was no point in fighting anymore. 


He stared up into her deep, brown eyes as he sucked and he could have sworn he’d seen a halo around the royal young Goddess’s head.  With barely any sucking pressure applied at all, his mouth filled instantly with Priya’s thick, creamy milk.  His eyes widened and Priya giggled.  The crowd started cheering.  Poor Jaime jumped at the loud sounds but Priya comforted him, nuzzling him tightly to her chest and patting him on his bottom as he continued to nurse from her breast.  His nose and chin disappeared into the ample dark flesh.  He couldn’t stop, it tasted so good. 


Periodically, he would notice Gammy, the Goddess Mother’s stone face staring at him, or the crowds of women taking photographs, or the 15 sisters and cousins who had shrunk him standing off to the side as if they were this strange reality’s version of bridesmaids.  The most disturbing vision he’d had as he suckled from Priya’s growing nipple was seated right there in the front row.  Next to the Goddess Mother were three beautiful women, one blonde, one brunette, and one raven-haired.  The brunette had black, thick-framed glasses and her face elicited the most fear in Jaime’s heart. None of the three women were dressed in the jewels and eastern dresses like the other women.  Nor were they cheering and taking pictures.  These three women sat silently with smiles, hands folded neatly in their laps…and they wore plain yet pristine, white lab coats stretched tightly over their considerable chests.


It was getting harder to extract milk from Priya’s breast and Jaime didn’t understand why.  Jaime heard the flipping of parchment paper and then the sweet sound of the Priestess’s voice.  It was a hauntingly beautiful chant, but Jaime didn’t understand the tongue in which she was speaking.  


He didn’t understand the strange feeling in the pit of his stomach.


He didn’t understand why the plain ring that still hugged his finger was now glowing with a vibrant, shimmering baby blue.  


He assumed her breast was emptying so he sucked harder.  The nipple was also taking up more space in his mouth. The bordering breast flesh was now pressing cutely into his nose, chin, and his cheeks.  It was a perfect seal that he couldn’t have broken if he wanted to.  He couldn’t breathe and yet he kept sucking.  


It looked fully erect when he accepted it into his mouth but perhaps it had stiffened up more?  


Was Priya getting bigger?  


Her smile sure was.  


The milk was trickling out now, and no amount of suction was helping.  Finally, the taste of sugary cream was gone, but he couldn’t stop sucking. It was not because he wanted to.  Jaime was trying to unlatch from Priya’s nipple but he couldn’t remove himself from her breast.  It was because the breast was now doing the “sucking”.  Previously, it had been exploding with outward pressure into Jaime’s mouth and belly, but now it felt as if it was pulling on him.  The pressure was getting more and more intense, and Jaime realized too late that it was pulling the little size he still had away from his already infant-sized body.  He finally managed to spit the slippery wet nipple out of his mouth but it was far too late.  


It was happening so fast now.  


He struggled, realizing now that Priya was no longer holding him.  Instead, he was anchored to Priya’s huge tit by the Priestess in white…just one of her hands held him tightly to the warm breast.  His face was now pressed back up against the Indian Princess’s nipple, and then his upper body, and now his whole body.  As he dwindled away smaller and smaller, more and more insignificant, the ring on his finger glowed a brighter blue, and it still hugged his finger just as tight as before.  He looked around in a panic, observing the riotous cheer of the crowd as he dwindled further against the ever-growing nipple…the women in lab coats now jotting things in their notebooks as they watched in fascination…and the smiling Priestess in white.  Her one finger was now pressing him against Priya’s nipple.  


“On this blessed day, Princess Priya commends your commitment and the Goddess Karishma respects your sacrifice.”


Jaime squealed in protest as the crowd roared in praise and approval, rising to their feet to cheer and clap.  Jaime took one last look up at Priya, who now had to crane her neck just to see him at her breast.   The Princess looked like she was on cloud 9…like this was the moment she’d been waiting for since she was a little girl.  She was proud of him…proud of what he’d become…proud of what he’d done for her.  As the Priestess’s fingertip pressed hard into Priya’s breast, the nipple receded into the surrounding flesh.  When she lowered her finger, the perky nipple bounced back and Jaime was gone. The roaring of the crowd was growing more distant as Jaime’s naked body was sucked in through Priya’s long, monstrous, starving nipple.  It had fed him and now he was being consumed by it, pulled deep down its long throat into the vast network of milk ducts.  They were empty from his feeding but slowly starting to fill as he was forced deeper and deeper, the sound of Priya’s heartbeat echoing around him and her loud sigh of contentment vibrating his bones. 


THE END

Chapter End Notes:
Its not going to be for a long time, and it won't be a continuation per se, but you will read about Jaime, Priya, and Gammy again one day.