- Text Size +

“Oh Jaime…oh my dear, sweet Jaime.  Are you okay?”


Jaime was in a cold sweat as he opened his eyes. They came to focus on a beautiful, concerned woman on her knees at his head.  Her voice was velvet to his ears.  It was cream down his throat.  It soothed his soul and he didn’t even know her…did he?


“Where am I?” Jaime asked groggily. He heard giggling out of view but in the same room.  The prevailing echo suggested the room was quite large.


“The floor…” came a gritty voice from a distance. It dripped with cynicism and was deeper than the sweet voice he’d heard moments before, and yet it carried a distinct femininity and properness. 


“Yes, my love.” The stunningly beautiful woman at his side emphatically confirmed, stroking his face. Jaime initially winced away from the contact, but she was a gorgeous young woman who was paying so much attention to him…and judging from her fancy clothing and jewels, she was clearly loaded.  “You were trying to race the children around the great hall one last time and you slipped on some wet grass.  It is never a good thing when big, strong men fall but to make matters worse, your poor head hit an inconveniently placed stone in the yard! We had to bring you inside to get you out of the sun.  It took me and three of my sisters to carry you in!”


He heard more giggling.


“He looks fine, Priya.” 


It was the gritty, deep feminine voice again.  


Jaime looked to see who the gritty, deep feminine voice belonged to. He was correct to guess she was a much older woman; perhaps in her late 40’s or mid 50’s.  She crossed her large arms over a larger chest, flanked by a dozen young women who all looked much happier and much more excited.  This older woman was the only one amongst the group of maidens who could claim to be dressed conservatively. 


She was without a doubt the oldest of the group, the heaviest, and the most concerned with putting out an appearance of presentability over sexy, opting to wear a conservative maroon Patiala Suit and sandals.  Despite her priorities and the modesty of her attire, Jaime assessed that the scornful older woman must have been a real beauty in her youth, however many decades ago that might have been. An ancient elegance and graceful glow hid under hard wrinkles that etched into her small face a permanent frown, but her brown eyes were filled with earned wisdom and intimidating cynicism. 


Despite her hardened features, the fruit clearly was not inferior to the blossom.  The gritty-voiced woman had distractingly wide hips and thighs that had surely filled out and softened over the years. Above her motherly hips was more stomach than there should have been and further up were breasts that, like the woman’s hips and thighs, had inadvertently benefited from year-to-year weight gain.  More than a few of the younger girls seemed to resemble this older woman, albeit with less wisdom, cynicism, and much more appealing body fat distribution.


“Yes, Gammy. I agree; I think he’s fine!” Priya said with a smile to the gritty-voiced woman.  She returned her relieved gaze to Jaime.  


“Jaime, you have a small wound on your head but do not despair…for by the conclusion of the ceremony, we both know concerns like these will be far from us both. Can you stand, my dear? We must start the ceremony; my entire family is waiting!”


“Yes, let’s start!” One of the young women amongst the group echoed.  A few others joined in, echoing the enthusiasm.  


“Do I get to hold him, Priya?”


Jaime looked at the slender girl and then back at Priya.  What was she talking about? How would a short girl like that hold him, especially if it took five of these short, frail women just to carry him inside?  This one in particular talking to Priya looked like she could barely hold a box of cereal. She was very petite and her thighs appeared to be no thicker than Jaime’s forearm.


“No, Satya! I told you that it's Gammy’s honor.  It is tradition, afterall!”


The girl named Satya groaned and rolled her eyes.  Jaime was thoroughly confused but followed Priya’s suggestion to stand.  Shakily, he rose to his feet.  Jaime noticed for the first time that he was wearing what resembled a toga. He wore no shoes, no shirt, no underwear.  The only other item affixed to his body was a ring on his third finger.  The ring looked nothing like the ones adorning the girls’ fingers and toes.  There was no sparkling gems or flashing bands.  The ring on Jaime’s finger was simple with no inscriptions, and it was a dull brass…nearly flesh-toned.  Jaime reached to take it off and inspect it closer but he noticed something out of the corner of his eyes.  


The cluster of girls were watching him intently.  


Satya was perhaps the most petite amongst the 14 other sisters and cousins of Priya, but Satya was definitely the tallest at about 5’-7”. Her breasts were slight compared to her sisters and cousins…perhaps small C cups, but impressive in their display as they appeared larger compared to her narrow frame. 


There were one or two others that seemed to share a certain degree of similarity to Satya’s thin frame, but most of the other girls were on the thicker side.  They all gave off this aura of royalty, clad in what looked like priceless, flashy Lehenga dresses that sometimes left little to the imagination. Unlike Gammy, the sisters and cousins opted to show off a prominent amount of flat stomach.  Some of the women’s breasts were completely contained in their tops while others were showing a distracting amount of cleavage.  In a half-hearted gesture of modesty, some of the more big-breasted women opted to drape a semi-transparent mesh over their chests.  North of their breasts, all the women wore beautiful choker necklaces with brilliant, sparkling jewels adorned over their throats that matched the color scheme of their Lehenga dresses.  


Most beautiful and flashy of all was Priya.  Her Lehenga dress was a bright, beautiful saffron red.  Instead of a jeweled choker necklace like her cousins and sisters, Priya wore a beautiful maang tikka.  Jaime was close enough to see the small jewel suspended at her forehead and it was a beautiful, vibrant purple.  He thought he could see flecks of spinning light and complex colors deeper into the jewel. She wasn’t displaying the same degree of cleavage and skin that her sisters and cousins were, but from his position beneath Priya as she tended to him, Jaime could see a prodigious amount of cleavage. Her stomach was flat and her hips wide.  A well-positioned slit in her saffron red dress revealed a delicious view of her thick dark left thigh and Jaime felt himself getting harder.  


Running further down her bare leg, he saw beautiful, jewel-encrusted sandals that sparkled in the light of the enormous room, her short, perfectly pedicured feet presenting perfect, well-kept toenails painted to match the purple jewel atop her forehead.  The jewelry and decoration extended all the way down to each girls’ feet, which were adorned with luxurious toe rings, gold rings, and anklets. Each girl had their own unique color schemes, but what they had in common was how much of their young, fit, thick bodies they were showing off..and how much of Jaime’s focus they were equally fighting for.  They all gave off an aura of royalty though none of the 15 sisters and cousins could say they were dressed conservatively. None except for Gammy of course, who’s chubby, unpainted toes were flexing and uncurling repeatedly as her big cinnamon-colored foot tapped the floor impatiently. 


Perplexed, Jaime began to wonder why all these beautiful, well-dressed women surrounding him didn’t seem to care how unpresentable he looked, especially considering that he was part of some ceremony taking place.  He towered over all of them, especially Priya and Gammy; neither could have been taller than 5’ 2”. Priya stepped on a nearby ottoman and kissed Jaime on the tip of his nose.  “I have to take my place.  I’ll see you out there, my love. I simply cannot wait!”


Jaime didn’t know what to say, but his heart fluttered and he was rock hard.  Who the hell was this girl and where the hell was he?  


Jaime was so distracted watching Priya’s wide hips shake as she left the room that he didn’t notice the enclave of women slowly surrounding him. They all had huge grins and seemed to sway in unison as if they all had this unspoken sync.  Their Lehenga dresses were now tighter to their moving bodies, fully showing off the impressive width of their seductively swaying hips.  They moved their hands fluently in slow circles through the air, occasionally allowing those lucky hands to tour their faces, chests, necks, and hips.  


This was a ritual, it had to be…they were all so perfectly synced.  


The girls formed a tight, closed ring around him but Jaime could easily see over their heads to Priya.  She had turned on her heel to see the ring tightening and as she did, Jaime spotted just how far out from her frame her huge breasts protruded.  It was staggering.  She smiled, blowing Jaime a kiss, and the huge, decorated door shut behind her. Jaime was about to ask what was going on when one of the girls leaned in closer to him. It was Satya. She took a deep breath, filling her lungs, and gently blew up into Jaime’s face.  Jaime winced, caught very off guard.  The air from her lungs had a long way to go in order to reach his face, but the small fraction that made it was warm and the scent was a mix of mint and lavender…not entirely unpleasant but very strange.  


The strangest part though, was the tingling he felt in his stomach.  Satya leaned away from Jaime and sank back into the ring of women, a huge proud smile on her face.  It was so quiet, you could hear a pin drop.  Another young woman leaned in, this one shorter than Satya but much thicker and incredibly beautiful. She, without a doubt, had the largest breasts of all 15 women, perhaps even larger than Priya’s.  


From his advantaged position so much taller than her, Jaime couldn’t help but stare down her shirt into her deep valley of dark cleavage, admiring the tops of her beautiful, big breasts.  She looked up into his face and saw him staring at her huge rack. She gave a big smile as if she was honored, and then she blew on his face.  The feeling intensified.  She didn’t step back like Satya did.  Instead, another of Priya’s cousins or sisters leaned in to join the big-breasted shorty.  Her head appeared to be at the same height as Satya, which was thoroughly confusing to Jaime since this beauty didn’t have to look up as far to blow in his face as Satya did.  


One by one, each of the beautiful young women leaned in toward Jaime, the ring of women continuing to tighten, but how could they be moving in on him when just a few minutes ago they were already as close to him as they could have been? More women were drawing breaths and gently blowing on him. They were no longer taking turns now, each woman was drawing deep breaths and gently exhaling into Jaime’s face, sides of his head, and even the back of his head.  Some were faster than others, and some were taking deeper breaths than others; each girl was working at her own pace.  Even as Jaime scanned in confusion and a growing panic, the lovely ladies beamed with pride and happiness, breathing the surrounding air for him and converting it within their royal lungs into a sweet-scented gust of lavender and luxurious spices.  Their substitution of oxygen was making Jaime’s head swim and things weren’t making sense. Jaime was getting it from all sides and he didn’t understand why.  Why were they doing this? Why were his perceptions distorting?


He noticed that their gaze was gradually lowering to meet him and he could no longer see the door from which Priya had just left.  Satya was no longer looking up to blow in his face.  He was looking her right in the eye as she smiled, matching 14 other smiling, busty girls.  He was…getting smaller….he was shrinking!  Initially, some women were blowing gently into Jaime’s face as others were inhaling, creating a constant stream of warm air flowing into his face.  The direction of their directed winds were trending downward and soon, all 15 women were in sync, taking deep breaths and blowing on poor Jaime.  The gusts were strong and the inhales were sharp and loud, but remained slow and almost tender.  He continued dwindling before the excited girls’ eyes as they all continued blowing on him…all but one woman. He was now the same height as the shortest woman there:  Gammy…who’s breasts, stomach, hips, and thighs seemed even larger now…and he was quickly getting smaller.  


“What’s happening to me?” Jaime asked, his voice noticeably higher in pitch, but the girls didn’t answer him. It only seemed to strengthen their resolve and inspire them to continue.  Was this what they wanted?


“He’s so cute!  We keep going, right?” Satya asked and Gammy sternly nodded.  They kept blowing and Jaime kept shrinking.  The one with the largest breasts now had to bend at the waist slightly in order to direct the air from her lungs into Jaime’s face.  She’d placed her hands on her knees, which squeezed her enormous, round breasts together creating a deepened valley of cleavage for him to feast his eyes on.  He couldn’t look away; she smiled down at him and blew into his face.  He looked for as long as he could until the peek of cleavage was outside his range of view.  He could now only admire the undersides of her breasts now as she and her sisters and cousins continued to blow.


He came up to Gammy’s knees and he raised his hands to his face. 


“Please stop! What are you doing to me!? Why are you doing this!?!” Jaime stumbled backwards, but his head struck the soft thighs of one of the sisters or cousins. He felt large soft hands gently nudge him back to the center of the towering ring of women and playfully pat his butt as he continued to receive his lavender and spice punishment. 


The 15 other women ignored his pleading and questions.  They were now squatting down fully just to reach him with their breathing.  He had long since lost his clothing, the huge toga crumpling around his body and gently tugged away from him from one of the towering girls behind him.  Jaime watched on in abject horror, looking up at all these beautiful women in his vulnerable nude state.  He was completely naked except for that flesh-colored ring that still hugged his finger.  The reducing boy trembled as he tried to hide an erection growing against his will from the catlike eyes of the predators that surrounded him. Their jeweled chokers were now glowing brightly with an ancient, magical power and strength, dimming slightly as they drew breath and brightening as they blew.  


The breaths were now gusts of wind, thick with the lavender and spice, and they pushed from their expanding and deflating chests, forcing him further into the ground.  They all jovially and proudly blew, giggling and looking at each other with bright, happy eyes.  Finally they stopped and Jaime thought it was over.  That is until all the squatting young women stood back to their full heights.  Jaime was in awe at their size, they appeared to be goddesses towering over him now.  They all turned from him and looked in one direction. The girls made a small gap in front of Jaime.  The only woman who hadn’t participated was walking toward him.  


It was Gammy.  


The scornful, voluptuous older woman squatted down and Jaime instinctively and submissively lowered his gaze.  Her wise eyes were intimidating enough back when Jaime could look down at her, but now she towered over him even as her wide thighs splayed in a full squat before him.  Those thighs nearly doubled in size as they pressed against her calves, and her stomach appeared even larger as she leaned forward and rested her forearms on her quads.  Her attire was less modest now, the material now hugging her body tightly. Her knees were apart, and Jaime could follow the stress on the seams of her attire all the way up her inner thighs to her crotch.  Jaime stole one more glance at her wide, child-bearing hips before the weight of his shame pulled his eyes to the floor again. Her feet were large for her small frame. They appeared well taken care of but Gammy was clearly not concerned with dressing her feet up as the other girls did.  Her toenails were as nude as he was and only a single ruby-red gem-encrusted ring glimmered in the overhead light from around her second toe.  Her big, brown soles arched and pulled slightly from the sandals as she squatted and Jaime trembled, naked before the female goliath, feeling the weight of her judging eyes over every inch of his bare skin.  He had just been looking down on all these women before, but now he was staring at their feet.  Staring at Gammy’s feet.  Her chubby, brown toes flexed slightly, making minor corrections as the older woman balanced herself in her squat.  Jaime felt a wrinkly, huge finger tucked in under his chin and gently, yet firmly applied upward pressure until his face pointed up at her much larger face. All the young women watched on with big smiles, seeming to know exactly what was going to happen…which was a lot more than Jaime could say. He could see the excitement in their eyes.  It was completely silent.  Gammy gently stroked the side of Jaime’s face with a single, giant finger and he felt shivers run up his already trembling spine.  Jaime whimpered as Gammy’s matronly chest began to expand.  She took a deep, DEEP breath…and Gammy softly blew warm cinnamon for over 30 seconds directly into Jaime’s face. 


She only exhaled one long breath into Jaime’s face and then she stopped.  For the first time, the squatting Gammy smiled down at him.  The tight ring of girls towering over him looked shocked and thrilled, some covering their gaping mouths with their hands, decorative jewelry dangling from their wrists. 


Satya sighed deeply, looking down at poor Jaime with a big smile, 


“Priya is so lucky.” Satya said.


Jaime felt huge hands on either side of his tiny shoulders, and he pulled his eyes from Satya to the huge face before him.  It was Gammy’s, and she was actually wearing a hint of a smile.


“Let’s get you dressed…” Gammy said.


~

Chapter End Notes:

Would love to know what you think! 


This story has one more chapter. 


To join the conversation on this story and others I've written, come join us on Discord:  https://discord.gg/pZaUN8hgMq