[Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

In her late teenage years, a girl named Cait grows to skyscraper scale. She is detained by the US military, where she is abused in scientific experiments and used for pornos. 

Her first growth accident left her with the ability to grow more later, and after a few years she has size change ability up to Tera Scale and she quickly conquers the United States. She conquers and rules with as few casualties as possible, but begins to realize her subjects aren't grateful for the mercy of their beautiful young Queen. 

This story follows her and her turmoil as she is very tempted to show her subjects her god-like power to wipe out millions of them.


Rated: R
Categories: Couples, Destruction, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Insertion, Mouth Play, New World Order Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 5483 Read: 14536
Published: January 14 2023 Updated: February 07 2023
Story Notes:

Story partly inspired by this collage from maz629999 , it will be a scene in this story!

EDIT: https://www.deviantart.com/maz-629999/art/Throne-419900338 (I can see the hyperlink in preview- not sure why it isn't showing here).

1. Chapter 1- Intro by RedSplotch [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1144 words)

CHAPTER 1: POV Alan, Jack, then Alan
again.

2. Chapter 2- Conquest by RedSplotch [Reviews - 0] (1121 words)

POV alternates between Denny and Jack. Their lives change as Cait discovers her size change ability. 

3. Chapter 3- Regrets and a Threat by RedSplotch [Reviews - 1] (1959 words)

The Goddess-Queen expresses anger at her subjects and issues a threat. Her servants are worried about how to appease her. 

4. Chapter 4 - Mania by RedSplotch [Reviews - 2] (1259 words)