- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Story partly inspired by this collage from maz629999 , it will be a scene in this story!

EDIT: https://www.deviantart.com/maz-629999/art/Throne-419900338 (I can see the hyperlink in preview- not sure why it isn't showing here).

Author's Chapter Notes:

CHAPTER 1: POV Alan, Jack, then Alan
again.

Alan was fucked, to put it mildly. He couldn’t make rent this month. The local college had increased its online and remote options; lots of the college kids were forgoing the cost of room and board. They were studying on their laptops from the comfort of their parents’ homes.  His two gigs, a line cook at the local sports bar and as a prominent weed dealer, were hit hard. He’d been laid off from the first, and his revenue from the second was way down. The football games were still a pretty good revenue day- he’d find a few casual weed buyers at the game. Both before and after, he’d buy all the underage kiddos booze. It was well worth the ticket money.

As Alan was scoping out some potential buyers, the pregame ads were playing on the electronic billboards all over the stadium.  They’d won the Rose Bowl last year, and they were well positioned to do so again. They’d got to meet Her Majesty Queen Catherine, and some photos of the team at the Palace flashed on the screen. The usual solemn and serious Queen seemed to let loose, smiling and posing with the team. It was strange to think she was the same age as the players, a few years younger than Alan. In that moment, she seemed to be enjoying the life of a normal 21-year-old, long denied to her.

The home team lost the game in a blowout. It had been not a great day for Alan revenue-wise. Dejected, he stumbled home. Walking through the doors of the ratty duplex in which he lived, he saw one of his neighbors down by the drop box where rental checks were dropped. He glared at them silently and walked up the carpeted steps to his room. He stumbled over to a pile of outdated DVDs by his TV. He took a minute to search for it. His DVDs were alphabetical -this one was near the top. “The Bitch and the Bus” it was called. He inserted the DVD into the VCR (this particular DVD was the only reason why he owned the VCR) and unzipped his pants; he pressed play..

……

I lay in bed and absentmindedly flipped through the TV channels. I wished Cait would hurry up and come to bed. Typical girl, just like every one of my exes; taking too long to get ready for things. Finally, the door opened. She walked out in a white towel, which stood out against her olive skin. Our TV was perched upon the top of our dresser. She walked directly in front of the TV and dropped the towel, giving me a great view of her cute little butt. “Do you mind?” I quipped, grinning from ear to ear. She turned around and stuck her tongue out at me. A few seconds later she slipped into her night gown; no bra or panties required. She got into bed next to me and laid her head on my chest.

She turned her head and looked up at me. “I just wanted to say, I’m sorry”. My brow furrowed. “For what?” I asked, confused. “For keeping us a secret….I don’t want you to think I’m embarrassed to be seen with you or something”. Oh, that.  I used my index finger to brush a strand of her hair out of her face. “you don’t need to apologize to me, you forget I was with you through everything that happened, i understand your reasons”. She seemed content with that answer. Just as I was about to drift into sleep, we heard a knock on the door. I saw what appeared to be an Hispanic or Asian, maybe Filipino, female soldier about my age standing in the doorway “Your majesty, you are needed in the Situation Room”. Cait leaned in and gave me a peck on the cheek. “I’ll be right back” as she rushed over to the dresser to prepare to head down.

……

The tape was better than Alan had ever remembered. No wonder she wanted it banned so bad. The tape began in some sort of massive, sterile-looking room, bigger than an airplane hangar. A few tiny specks on the floor scurried around for whatever reason. The camera pans slightly forward, and they can see her. An olive-skin girl with dark brown hair is lying naked on the floor; each of her arms and legs anchored by 3 cuffs and chains, a 4th lies idle, one of her hands is free. Resting on her stomach is a greyhound bus, just a couple of inches long to her. She’s about 1200 feet tall. Another camera angle commences, this time inside the bus. It’s filled with a bunch of porn-star looking guys, all naked, all “hung like a bear”- obviously. The camera pans giant girl grabs the bus with the guys in it and thrusts it into her pussy, using it like a dildo. She writhes and moans. It was fake of course- something half the size of an average penis (proportionally) – couldn’t satisfy her When she’s done, she rips it out and brings it to her lips, licking the bus. She then takes a tiny bite out of the back, so that all the porn guys are exposed. She opens her mouth wide and began to shake the bus, and the guys fall into her mouth. She rolls her tongue around for a few minutes, before spitting them all out.

It was a seedy endeavor. They’d time the creation of it to just days after her 18th birthday. But it had been the most popular PornHub video of all time; they’d actually bought the rights to it. Cait, now, ironically, America’s 1st and so far only Queen, was the unwilling star of the show. She was already a celebrity by then. Up to age 16, she’d been just a normal American girl. She’d gotten injured playing softball, sliding into home plate she’d broken a shin. She had to get some XRays at the hospital. Her mom and younger sister had escorted her. There was some sort of incident with the radiation levels. It caused her to grow instantaneously to her 1200 foot height. She’d crushed the hospital, her mother, her sister, countless patients and staff under her. She was a powerful giantess, but at that time, not so powerful that the military couldn’t subdue her. She was in such shock anyway that she didn’t put up much of a fight.

Bottom line, Alan thought, any adult video shop would pay buke bucks for that tape, rare as it was. Queenie had it scrubbed from the internet, detectable by all operating systems, monitored by all search engines. 

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a review - I want to learn from the feedback!