- Text Size +

It is a peaceful, weekend morning in the Hall household. Luna, Jenna, and Daniel are asleep in their rooms while Gina is downstairs in the kitchen cooking breakfast - the smell of pancakes, eggs, and bacon filled the air. Meanwhile, Phil is sitting on the couch in the living room with the news playing on TV. He's not really paying attention to it and instead is enjoying a cup of coffee while doing his word search puzzle. The blond, female news anchor on the screen is reading out several stories off the teleprompter on the other side of the camera. She is finishing up a story about a convenience store owner getting robbed at gunpoint when she finally moves on to the next story that catches Gina's attention.

"And in other news," the woman starts, "police are still searching for Lisa Jin, a 39-year-old author who has been missing for two weeks now."

Gina could hardly hear the news over the sound of the sizzling bacon, but she was sure she heard the news mention Lisa's name. She dropped her spatula on the kitchen counter and rushed into the living room. 

"Sweetheart, could you hand me the remote?"

"Sure," Phil hands Gina the remote, "I was just about to change it anyway,"

Gina rewinds the story and listens.

"And in other news," the woman starts, "police are still searching for Lisa Jin, a 39-year-old author who has been missing for two weeks now. She was reported missing by her book editor, Jessica Kay, who claims the last thing Ms. Jin told her over the phone was to report a kidnapping, naming herself as one of the victims. Ms. Kay also claims to have heard the voice of a young man over the phone before the line got disconnected suddenly."

Four separate pictures of Lisa, Eiko, Danielle, and Jane appear on the screen next to the new anchor's head as she continues reading out the story, "Not too long ago did Eiko Jin, Ms. Jin's daughter, go missing from Silverlake Academy a week before the school semester ended for summer vacation. Shortly after Eiko was reported missing, two other female students, Danielle Spear, and Jane Cutler, went missing as well. We've reached out to the principal of Silverlake Academy for a comment on the disappearance of these three female students and Ms. Jin but we have not yet heard back from them. Police are asking anyone who has information on the disappearance of these four women to please come forward. And now to Carl with sports."

Gina slowly sat down on one of the couches, her mouth slightly agape.

"I can't believe Lisa's missing now, too. Daniel and I just spoke to her two weeks ago…"

"When was this?" Phil asked.

"When you and the girls were at work. I invited Lisa over to see Daniel's invention."

"Hmm," Phil began stroking his chin, "maybe you and Daniel should go to the police station and tell them what you know."

"Good idea."

Just then, the fire alarm began going off.

"Oh no!"

Gina jumped off the couch and ran into the kitchen, while Phil went to open the windows to air out the house. She turned off the slightly burnt pancakes and bacon. Just then, Daniel, Jenna, and Luna rushed down the stairs.

"Hey, what's on fire?" Luna asked jokingly.

"Nothing, nothing," Gina replied, "I just burnt breakfast a little. I was distracted by the news."

Gina looked up from the stove and noticed Daniel.

"Oh, Danny! We're going to head to the police station a little later after breakfast."

"Huh? Why?"

"You're not going to believe this, but Lisa has gone missing. According to the news, she's been missing for two weeks and the police are asking that anyone who has any information come forward."

Daniel grew nervous, "Uh, how about just you go? I don't think I'll have anything important to add."

"We both need to go, we might be the last two people to have seen her except her Uber driver. Besides, they might also ask about Eiko so I'm your account will be useful to them."

Daniel was visibly uncomfortable, unsure if the police would be able to see through his lies.

"O-okay, but I don't think anything I have to say will be helpful to them."

Phil and the kids all sat down at the table as Gina fixed them a plate of scrambled eggs, bacon, and pancakes. As they ate, Daniel ate his food very slowly, trying to come up with a story to tell the police in case they ask about the last time he saw Eiko. Up until now, Daniel managed to shrink anyone who discovered his secret – Jane, Danielle, and Lisa. He even managed to skip getting questioned by the cops when they came to the academy. However, Daniel knew he wouldn't be able to simply get away with shrinking the cops if they figured out he was the perpetrator they were looking for. He also didn't know how convincingly he could lie to the cops about being the last person to see Lisa and Eiko. As everyone scarfed down their food, Gina took notice that Daniel wasn't really eating his food as he was deep in thought.

"Everything alright, honey? You seem a little distracted."

Daniel snapped out of it and perked up, "Huh? Oh, y-yeah, I'm just not all that hungry, that's all. I think I'm just going to head up to my room. Anyone want my food?"

"I'll take that off your hands," Phil grabbed Daniel's plate and scraped the food onto his plate.

"Just one moment," Gina spoke as Daniel stood up from the table.

"Yes?"

"Be sure to get dressed, we're going to the police station after I finish my breakfast."

"Okay…" Daniel answered nervously.

Daniel left the kitchen and bolted up the stairs. He went into his room and began pacing back and forth, trying to think of ways he could get out of talking to the cops. About 5 minutes go by when Daniel finally gives up; he sighs. He opens his closet door and apprehensively picks out a red shirt and some jeans.

"I need to do something to calm my nerves…" Daniel sighed.

He stood off the bed and dug under it, grabbing the guinea pig cage – his tiny victims were sleeping peacefully. Daniel opened the cage and poked Eiko, trying to wake her from her slumber. She didn't awake, so Daniel poked her harder, to the point where he began shaking her violently.

"O-ow!" Eiko woke up.

A smug smile spread across Daniel's lips, "Hello my sweet, Eiko."

Eiko looked up at the giant before her, his sadistic smile said it all. She stood up and ran to the opposite end of the cage, trying to get as far away from Daniel as possible. As she makes it to the opposite corner of the cage, she curls up, cowering in fear.

"How cute, you really think you can run away from me?" Daniel chuckled, "You're finally going to get your wish."

She looks up, "W-what wish?"

"I'm finally going to clean you off."

Eiko stood up, her curiosity piqued, "wait, really?"

A smile spreads across Eiko's face, not knowing what was in store for her. Daniel grabs her, pulling her out of the cage and shoving it back under the bed. With Eiko in his grip and his clothes in his other hand, he heads across the hall and into the bathroom. He places his clothes and Eiko on the bathroom counter and pulls out a bar of soap and rag from the cabinet; he then heads over to the shower and turns it on before taking off his pajamas.

"Wait, I thought you were going to clean me. Why are you—"

Just before Eiko could finish speaking, Daniel grabs her and hops in the shower. He takes his rag flat in the palm of his hand and places Eiko in the middle of it, then puts the bar of soap on top of her. He wets the rag and lathers Eiko and the rag up with soap. 

"Mmmh, mmm!" Eiko's screams are muffled by the wet rag, her eyes burning from the soap while she is being smothered. 

Daniel opens up the rag and takes Eiko out of it. While he rubs his naked body down with the soapy rag with his left hand, his right hand holds Eiko. Daniel's right hand slowly works its way down to his cock and balls. Daniel grabs his balls, squishing Eiko up against them as he fondles and tugs on them. Because her body is still covered in soap, it's extremely easy for Daniel to pleasure himself using Eiko's slippery body.

"God, I needed this…" Daniel moans.

Daniel could hear Eiko's muffled screams as he played with his balls, his cock getting harder and harder by the second as he delighted in Eiko's torture. He tugged on and juggled his ball sack using Eiko's lathered body, he could feel her soft hair and supple skin massaging his testicles. Daniel dropped the rag and grabbed Eiko in his left hand, wrapping his right hand around his cock and stroking it.

"Are you having fun?" Daniel asked wickedly.

Eiko stayed silent.

"Hey, I'm talking to you!" Daniel squeezed Eiko in his grip.

Eiko still didn't answer, this time spitting in his face.

Daniel laughed cruelly, "Good, I see you still have some spunk left in you. It's no fun when you don't fight back. But now I'm going to have to punish you for that."

Before Eiko could respond, Daniel shoved her head first into the mouth of his cock. He pushed her down his penis until the only thing sticking out were her feet. He slowly pulled her out of his penis up to her waist, then shoved her back in, pumping her in and out while stroking his penis with his free hand. He starts out slowly, then progressively speeds up, and slows down now and then between pumps.

"Fuck…" Daniel moans under his breath, trying not to alert any of his family members.

As Eiko is being pulled in and out of Daniel's cock, the walls of her meaty prison wrap around her while pulsating intensely. She could hear Daniel's quiet moans of pleasure as her body is being pumped in and out of his penis. Suddenly, she could feel Daniel let go of her feet, pushing her fully into his cock. As Daniel strokes his penis, Eiko could feel her body being shoved further down with each stroke. Just then—

SPLASH

Eiko plunges face-first into Daniel's balls, splashing into a vat of cum. Just as she managed to get her footing, she was immediately thrown face-first into the cum and sloshed around, cum getting into her eyes, ears, nose, and mouth. Daniel was stroking his penis with one hand, and fondling his balls with another, throwing his balls around intensely knowing Eiko was in his testicles. He imagined her helpless body being thrown around in his cum and it turned him on. It didn't take long for him to reach his climax, and when he came he came hard, so hard that his cum squirted up the wall of the shower. Eiko was squirted against the wall as well, sticking to the wall thanks to Daniel's thick cum. She slowly slid down the wall with the cum and Daniel peeled her off of it. Daniel stopped the shower and hopped out of the tub after washing the last bit of cum off of Eiko. Although she hated the experience, Eiko was at least content with being clean. She couldn't remember the last time she was not crusty or smelt like piss.

KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK 

Just as Daniel finished getting dressed, there was a loud banging on the door.

"Hey, loser," yelled Jenna, "get out of there already. I need to get ready for work!"

"Go away! Use Mom and Dad's bathroom!"

"Luna's in there! Now open up! You have til the count of three before I start picking this lock!"

As Jenna began counting, Daniel panicked. He wasn't sure where Jenna got her lock-picking skill from but he knew she was extremely good at it. He looked around for a place to hide Eiko so Jenna wouldn't see her and decided the only place he could hide her was in his underwear. By the time Jenna had reached three, Daniel had shoved Eiko into the crotch of his underwear and zipped his pants back up.

BAM

Jenna kicked the bathroom door open, flinging it open so hard that the doorknob left a mark on the wall after slamming into it.

"You could've waited like 10 more seconds. What if I was still changing!?" Daniel argued.

"Well if you don't want to get barged in on while in the bathroom, don't take hours to get out of the shower!"

"Don't be so dramatic, that was a least 20 minutes."

"Whatever, just get out of here so I can get ready for work," Jenna demanded, pushing Daniel out of the bathroom.

Daniel stumbled forward as Jenna slammed the door closed into his back.

As he stumbled out into the hallway, Gina just arrived at the bottom of the stairs.

"Oh, good, I was just about to come get you," Gina spoke, "are you ready to go?"

"Uh, yeah, sure," Daniel hesitantly made his way down the stairs, slipping into his sandals that sat by the front door.

He thought about putting Eiko back in the guinea pig cage, but decided not to – he liked the feeling of Eiko squirming around, pressed up against the cotton walls of his underwear by his cock. Daniel and Gina made their way down the stairs of the front porch and walked over to one of their cars. As Gina peeled out of the driveway, she noticed that Daniel seemed visibly nervous.

"You alright, hun?"

Daniel didn't answer, he was so busy thinking of what he was going to say to the cops that he didn't even hear his mom.

"Earth to Danny," Gina snapped her fingers in his face, catching Daniel's attention.

"Huh?"

"I asked if you were alright. You seemed nervous at breakfast this morning and you seem nervous now too. Is there something on your mind?"

"Not really. I'm just wondering what the cops are going to ask us."

"Well, don't worry. So long as you have nothing to hide I'm sure everything will be fine. You do have nothing to hide, right?"

"Of course not," Daniel laughed anxiously.

"I'm only joking," Gina laughed.

The closer they got to the police station, the more Daniel could feel his stomach turning. He tried to calm his nerves by playing some music but the radio in the car was busted, making the car ride long and quiet. They drove in silence, Daniel fidgeting and shifting uncomfortably in his seat the entire time. Gina pulled up to the police station, parking in a spot in front of the building.

"Alright, we're here," announced Gina, unbuckling her seatbelt and turning the car off, "you ready?"

"I guess so…" Daniel got out of the car.

The two walked into the police station and walked up to the woman at the front desk.

"Hello," the woman behind the desk happily called out, "how may I help you two?"

"Well," Gina began, "my son and I have some information about someone who recently went missing. Her name is Lisa Jin. We may have been the last people to see her and were wondering if we could give out accounts to whoever's in charge of the case."

"Ah, thank you so much for coming forward. I'll call Detective Gunn for you, she's the investigator working on that case. Please, have a seat while you wait."

The woman behind the desk picked up the black, corded phone on her desk and pressed a red button on it.

"Hey, Jackson," the woman spoke, "could you tell Detective Gunn there are some people who would like to speak with her about the Lisa Jin case? Thanks."

The woman hangs up the phone and says, "Detective Gunn will be out in a moment. Thank you for your patience."

Time seemed to move in slow motion for Daniel as he and his mom waited for the detective to come out. The longer the wait, the more butterflies entered Daniel's stomach. He tried getting comfortable in his chair but couldn't seem to find the right position and Gina noticed.

"Sweetheart," Gina called out to Daniel, "there's no need to be so nervous. All you have to do is tell the detective everything you remember and you will be fine."

"R-right."

Just then, a woman in a gray suit and black heels walked out through the door by the front desk. She had chin-length blonde hair, blue eyes, and red-rimmed glasses. She was such a looker that if looks could kill, she'd be on a list of America's most wanted. The woman sexily sauntered over to Daniel and Gina, the clacking of her heels matching Daniel's nervous heartbeat as she got closer to them.

"Hello there," the woman reached her hand out to Gina's for a handshake, "I'm Detective Nora Gunn. It's a pleasure to meet you," after she finished shaking Gina's hand she reached for Daniel's.

Nora noticed Daniel's hands were unusually sweaty, and she laughed.

"First time at a police station? Your hands are drenched," Nora wiped her hands off on her pant leg.

"Oh, uh, yeah."

"Well, no need to be so nervous. I'm just going to take you two to the back one at a time and ask you a few simple questions. Sounds good?"

"Y-yeah sounds fine," Daniel gulped.

"So, who wants to go first?"

Gina and Daniel looked at each other, waiting for the other to volunteer.

"I will," Gina spoke up.

"Okay then, follow me,"

Gina followed Nora to the door by the front desk and the two disappeared behind the door.

"Jackson, clear up interrogation room B for me," Nora called out to one of the men talking by the water cooler.

"It's already cleared, you're free to use it," he answered.

"Interrogation?" asked Gina, "I thought you said you're only asking a few simple questions."

"Don't worry, I'm just following procedure," Nora laughed, opening up the door to a room with a single table and two chairs across from one another.

"Please, take a seat in either chair."

Gina sat down in one of the chairs while Nora sat across from her. Nora pulls out a notepad and pen, "Now then, when was the last time you saw Lisa Jin?"

Daniel sat in the lobby chair as his mom was being questioned. As he sat there, he could feel Eiko squirming around in his underwear. Although Daniel was nervous, he was slightly turned on. The idea of Eiko being just mere feet away from getting help, yet unable to get it was arousing to him. He could feel himself getting a massive erection, poor Eiko being smooshed up against Daniel's underwear. Daniel stood up and walked over to the lady behind the counter.

"Excuse me, do you guys have a bathroom?"

"We sure do. Just head down that hall over there and it will be the first door on the right."

"Thank you!"

Daniel walked down the hall and entered the bathroom. Luckily there weren't any stalls, and instead just a single toilet; he didn't have to worry about someone walking in on him. He locked the door and unzipped his pants, digging into his underwear and grabbing Eiko. He knew he didn't have any time to waste as he wasn't sure when Nora would be back to question him next.

"Hello there, Eiko," Daniel smiled sadistically.

Eiko squirmed around in Daniel's grip, which only made him laugh. He went down to his knees and pinned both of Eiko's arms down with his fingers. He laid on top of her, smooshing her up against the cold, hard floor and his penis. Gyrating his hips in a circular motion, Daniel began slowly humping Eiko. He could hear Eiko's tiny screams, which only aroused him more as he vigorously rubbed his cock up against her. As he moved his hips rhythmically precum drooled out of the mouth of his cock, coating Eiko and acting as a lubricant. Daniel let out whimpers of pleasure, trying not to be too loud and arouse any suspicion.

"Damn…" he moaned quietly.

Finally, he pushed himself off of Eiko, peeling her off of the bathroom floor. He then spread his ass cheeks with his free hand and placed Eiko's face first up against his anus. 

"Mmmh!" Eiko screamed into Daniel's ass, not expecting him to shove her up his asshole.

Daniel began shoving her into his asshole up to her knees, then pulled her out completely. He repeated this action at least ten more times, moving slowly and sensually each time. He then did the same with the hole of his cock, fully shoving Eiko inside of it and pulling her out of it. The walls of his cock and ass gripped her tightly, making Daniel's toes in ecstasy. He playfully switched between shoving Eiko up his cock and ass, Eiko's soft hair making the experience more pleasurable as it caressed the inside of his penis and rectum. He moved his free hand between juggling his testicles and stoking his cock as he used his other hand to pump Eiko in and out of his ass and penis. He could feel himself nearing his climax and went over to the toilet to not get any cum on the floor; finally, Daniel came. Just as he came, there was a knock at the door.

"Danny?" Gina called out, "I'm done being questioned by Detective Gunn. When you're done she wants to talk with you."

"O-okay, mom!" Daniel panicked, pulling his pants up and putting Eiko back in the crotch of his underwear.

Daniel flushed the toilet and came out of the bathroom. He made his way down the hall and back into the lobby – when he returned Nora was waiting for him by the door.

"There you are, I was starting to think you fell in," Nora laughed, "are you ready?"

"Sure," Daniel answered.

The two walked through the door Gina walked through with Nora earlier and walked over to interrogation room B.

"Now, take a seat in any chair you'd like," Nora instructed.

Daniel took a seat and Nora sat down across from him.

"Alright, I'm going to ask you a few simple questions. First things first, could you confirm your address for me?"

"423 Horizon Lane."

"Good, good…alright, when was the last time you saw Ms. Jin?"

"Well, I don't remember the exact date, but it was about two weeks ago."

"Do you remember what you discussed?"

"Uh, well…I made an invention and my mom called Ms. Jin over to our house for her to see it.

"Ah, your mom mentioned that. May I ask what it was?"

"Well, it's still in development and I don't really want to divulge any of the information about it. It's a secret."

Nora scribbled in her notepad, "Okay…now, how do you know Ms. Jin?"

"I don't know her, know her," Daniel began, "I'm friends with her daughter, Eiko. I met Ms. Jin a few times through her. She's more of my mom's friend."

Nora once again scribbled in her notepad, "Interesting. Y'know, I personally went down to Silverlake Academy to question the students and staff about Eiko's disappearance. I don't recall talking to you about her. How close are you two?"

Daniel gulped, "Ah, well, we've been friends for a few years. I just didn't have any useful information about her disappearance so I decided not to talk to anyone about her."

"Got it, got it. Well now that I have you, do you have any information that you might feel is helpful in Eiko's case?"

"N-no, not really," Daniel stuttered.

"Okay then, back to Ms. Jin. Your mom confirmed for me that Ms. Jin took an Uber to your house and that she took one leaving your house too. Since you were technically the last person to see her leave your house, do you remember what kind of car she got in when she left your house?"

Daniel thought for a moment, thinking of what kind of car was common enough to not arouse suspicion.

"Well, it was black. I think it was a BMW. I didn't get that good of a look at it."

Nora scribbled "black BMW" in her notepad.

"Okay then, that's all the questions I have for you at the moment."

Daniel perked up, "Huh? That's it?"

Nora laughed, "Yep, that's it. If anything new comes up we'll be contacting you and your mom, but for now, that's it."

Nora stood up from the table and opened the door for Daniel.

"Enjoy the rest of your day," she spoke as Daniel slid by her.

He wasn't sure what was going to happen next, but he was relieved that the questioning wasn't as bad as he thought it would be; Daniel made his way back to the lobby.

"Ah, you're all finished?" asked Gina.

"Yeah, they were pretty simple questions."

"See, I told you, you had nothing to worry about. You were acting so nervous earlier I thought you were in trouble," Gina joked. "Now come on, let's head back home."

The two left the police station and got back in the car. Now that Daniel wasn't nervous, the ride back home felt much shorter and less foreboding. Gina pulled into their driveway and the two went into the house. Over the course of a week, nothing major happened. Daniel continued using Eiko, Jane, and Danielle as his toys and mentally tortured Eiko by pretending to masturbate using her mom. Overall, things had returned to normal.

Detective Nora was at her desk when there was a knock at the door. 

"It's open," she answered.

A brunette man who appeared to be in his early 30s opened the door.

"Ah, hey, Jackson. What brings you here?"

"I got the Uber activity report from Lisa Jin's account."

"Good. Anything unusual?"

"Well, the last location on the list is 423 Horizon Lane."

"So nothing too strange, huh?"

"No, that is the strange thing. According to these records, that was the last place she took an Uber to and the car was a black Mercedes. There's no indication in these records that she ever left 423 Horizon Lane."

Nora opened her notepad, "so, not only did she never leave that house but there was no black BMW either?"

"That's right," Jackson confirmed.

"Well now," Nora adjusted her glasses, "looks like we have an interesting development in the case. Set me up a meeting with Judge Marcus, it looks like we're going to be needing a search warrant."