- Text Size +

The Silverlake Academy boarding school courtyard was filled with students excited for their summer vacation after a long, grueling semester. Dozens of students with packed suitcases loaded up their parent's cars. Meanwhile, other students said their goodbyes to new friends they made, gathering contact information and making dates on when they would hang out. As the birds sang a melodic tune, not a single cloud lingered in the sky.

An older brunette woman – Mrs. Hall - started up her minivan and yelled out the passenger seat window.

"Is that all your stuff, sweetheart?"

"Yep," a young man answered back after loading up his stuff.

Just as he was about to get into a van, a beautiful, black-haired woman called out to him.

"Oh, Daniel, wait!" Ms. Lisa Jin, Eiko's mother, ran up to him.

"Oh, hey, Ms. Jin."

"Huh?" Eiko, the shrunken, black-haired girl stuck in Daniel's ball sack perked up.

She could hear her mother's voice muffled by the walls of Daniel's balls, and she yelled out, "mom! In here!"

"Have you seen Eiko? You two are such good friends you must know something about her disappearance, yes? The administrators have looked everywhere."

"Mom! Right here!" Eiko screamed at the top of her lungs.

"No, sorry Ms. Jin. I don't know anything. But I hope you guys can find her."

"Ready to go Daniel?" Daniel's mom called from the van.

"Yeah! Good luck, Ms. Jin. I hope you guys find Eiko and her friends," Daniel spoke with a slight smirk in his voice.

Daniel sat in the van, poor Eiko sloshing around in his cum while her friends, Jane and Danielle, squirmed around in his rectum. Mrs. Hall started driving away, Silverlake Academy and Eiko's mom getting smaller in the distance. As they got further away, Daniel's smile grew so wide his little sister could see it from the back seat.

"Hey, mom?"

"Yes, dear?"

"I think I'm going to have a fun summer," he grinned.

During the first hour of the 3-hour car ride, Daniel could feel his cock stiffening at the thought of getting away with sneaking Eiko and her friends off the campus, and all the disgusting fun he was going to have with them over the summer break. He look down and noticed a slight bulge in the crotch of his pants.

"Hey, mom," 

"Yes, dear?"

Daniel began shifting in his seat, trying to hide his erection, "do you think we can stop at the next gas station? I really have to pee."

"Sure thing. I think we can all use a little break."

"Tell me about it," Jenna, Daniel's little sister, stretched her legs, "my legs fell asleep! I can't wait to get out of this car." 

About a mile later, Mrs. Hall pulled up to a BP gas station with a nearly empty lot, except for 2 lonely cars, each parked on opposite ends of the lot. 

"Good, barely any customers here," Daniel thought, flinging open the car door.

Jenna hopped out of the car, her wobbly legs making her look like a newborn deer as she stretched her legs.

"I'm going in to grab myself a drink," announced Mrs. Hall, "would either of you like anything?"

"No thanks, mom," Jenna answered.

Before Mrs. Hall could ask Daniel, he bolted into the BP and ran straight to the bathroom. The bathroom had a sad-looking toilet and one flickering light, making it look like a scene from a horror movie. The low humming of the dryer and single drips from the faucet were the only ambient noises that echoed throughout the bathroom. Daniel looked around the bathroom in disgust – he was hesitant about masturbating here and preferred his own bed instead. Unfortunately, they were 2 hours away from home, and there was no other choice other than to sit in the van for 2 more hours with an erect cock. Daniel unzipped his pants with a deep sigh and dropped them to the floor along with his boxers. He leaned against the bathroom door and slid his hands down to his balls, giving them a gentle squeeze with a firm grasp. He caressed them tenderly, bouncing them up and down while letting out a soft moan. 

As Daniel played with his testicles, Eiko was being sloshed around in his cum-filled balls. She constantly fell face-first as she tried to get her footing. She was helplessly flung around, cum filling her nose and mouth as Daniel tossed her around in his testicles. 

Daniel bit down on the collar of his school uniform, trying to muffle himself as he moaned from the extreme pleasure he felt. He whimpered quietly while he stroked his penis, lubing it up with the precum that seeped out the mouth of his cock. Daniel slowly sunk to the floor, sliding against the bathroom door. He threw his head back in delight, squeezing his eyes closed and gripping the shirt collar in his teeth tighter. The faster he stroked his penis, the tighter he clenched everything, including his rectum, squeezing poor Jane and Danielle. As they squirmed in his tightly clenched asshole, Daniel felt a surge of pleasure shoot through his body. Kneading his balls in one hand and massaging his dick in another, Daniel accidentally let out a loud cry of pleasure. Just then, there was a knock on the door.

"Sweetheart," Mrs. Hall called out, "are you alright in there? You've been in there for a while. You didn't fall in, did you?" Mrs. Hall chuckled. 

Daniel, in a panicked state, began stroking his dick faster.

"Ah, yeah, mom, I'm fine! Just taking a while! I-I'll be out in a sec!"

"Okay,  well, I brought you something to drink and some chips. Jenna and I will be in the car waiting!" 

Daniel could hear the clacking of his mother's heels fade into the distance as she walked away. He let out a sigh of relief.

"C'mon, c'mon," Daniel spoke softly between his moans, twisting his hand around his cock and squeezing his balls tighter.

The tighter Daniel squeezed, the smaller the space grew around Eiko, making it harder for her to breathe as the slick, meaty walls of her cum-filled prison wrapped around her tightly. She could hardly move as Daniel restricted her movements. Suddenly, she felt her body, along with the cum that swirled around her, being pulled to one side of his balls as he let out a loud moan. She was pushed into a small hole and began traveling through a narrow passage. Cum filled every orifice of Eiko's tiny body as it rushed past her. Just as she felt herself losing consciousness, a bright light appeared.

SMACK

No sooner than Eiko gained her freedom from Daniel's balls, she fell face-first onto the bathroom's marble floor, covered in a pool of hot, sticky semen. She began throwing up cum as it poured out her nose and ears. As Eiko gathered her bearings, Daniel worked his way up to his feet and began squatting, shitting out Danielle and Jane right into the puddle of cum on the floor. Daniel stood over the girls, laughing in all his half-naked glory. 

"Well, well, well, it's been a while, ladies."

"Fuck off, dweeb!" Danielle was the first to her feet.

"Oh, Danielle, as feisty as ever. Just be glad I didn't hand you and Jane over to Bianca like she wanted. I only wanted Eiko, but now I'm also stuck with you two."

Danielle helped Eiko and Jane to their feet, and they quickly glanced around the bathroom. 

"Where the hell are we? This doesn't look like a bathroom from Silverlake..." Eiko spoke as she squeezed the cum out of her hair.

"We're in a gas station an hour away from the school."

Just as Daniel answered Eiko, she remembered hearing her mom's muffled voice and her screaming out to get her attention. Daniel noticed the look of terror on her face as she realized what was happening – they'd be spending an entire summer at Daniel's house,  away from anyone that could help them. 

"What's the matter, my sweet Eiko? Realizing you guys are going to be my playthings for the summer? With how deep I'm in it with you 3, you might as well say forever," Daniel laughed.

"S-summer? F-forever!?" Jane sounded as if she would cry.

"Daniel, I swear if you don't let us go then--"

"Then you'll what, Eiko? Beat me up? There's nothing you could possibly do to m--"

BANG, BANG, BANG

"Daniel! Hurry up in there, or we'll leave you behind!" Jenna's voice pierced through the door.

Just as Eiko and her friends heard Jenna's voice, they all began yelling for help. Just as they started yelling, Daniel grabbed all three girls and muffled their screams.

"Hey," Jenna cocked her head to the side, "what was that noise? It sounded like tiny screams." 

"I-it was nothing! Just the toilet! I'll be out in a sec. I'm just….uh, washing my hands. Go away."

"Whatever just hurry it up in there," Jenna rolled her eyes and walked away.

"Now, time to take care of you three," Daniel smirked.

He then spread his butt cheeks apart, placed Danielle and Jane in between them, and tightened his cheeks. He then pulled up his boxers and placed Eiko in the crotch area, squeezing her between the fabric and his soft, massive cock. He pulled up his pants, exited the bathroom, and headed for the van.

"That took a while. Got everything out of your system?" Mrs. Hall laughed.

"Yes, indeed I did," Daniel stretched, placing his hands behind his head.

He smirked, feeling Eiko and her friends squirming around in their new prisons. Mrs. Hall started up the van, pulled out of the BP parking lot, and headed home.