- Text Size +

It was late afternoon as the sun-kissed sky began shifting from a bright, beautiful orange to a cool purplish tone. Nothing but laughter could be heard from the Hall residence as the family sat around the dinner table telling funny stories and reminiscing over the Hall children's early childhood memories over a table full of warm food. With Jenna, Luna, and Phil's jobs always offering overtime, it's not often the family gets to come together over a hot meal and share laughter instead of warming up leftovers. The delectable aroma of beef stew, sweet rolls, scalloped potatoes, and mashed potatoes with gravy filled every nook and cranny of the house, making its way to Daniel's room and teasing his tiny captives' empty stomachs.

“Damn it!” Eiko yelled, running into the cage door for the 5th time with her shoulder, unable to knock the lock loose.

“Darling, please calm down,” Lisa worried for her daughter, “you need to save your energy. Come here and eat.”

Danielle lifted her nose to the air to smell the amazing aroma of the Hall's family dinner and groaned as her belly rumbled, "It's just not fair. That asshole gets to eat like a fucking king every night while he feeds us this slop?"

Danielle poked at the canned Fancy Feast cat food Daniel had put in the cage for them.

“How old is this garbage anyway?” Jane asked, picking up a fistful of the cat food and staring at it quizzically before cautiously taking a lick.

Eiko slumped down in front of the cage door, the sound of Daniel and his family’s laughter angering her even more.

Meanwhile, back at the dinner table, Jenna was finishing telling a story about something funny that happened at work earlier that day.

“And then I said ‘chicken nuggets!’” Jenna laughed, the rest of the table erupting with laughter.

Gina was laughing so hard she had to wipe a tear from her eye, “what about you, Luna? How was work?”

“Well,” Luna shrugged, “it was alright. Not as interesting as Jenna’s day.”

“Same here,” added Phil.

Daniel stood up from the table, grabbed his empty plate, and headed to the sink to wash it off. It had been almost a week since he was questioned by Detective Gunn, and he had not been contacted by her or anyone else from the police station. As he finished washing off his plate, he thought about what an exceptionally good mood he was in. He'd been happily masturbating with Eiko, he was having a great summer break, and his balls were empty while his belly was full. As he thought about Eiko and the others, Daniel decided he might as well feed them some of his mom's succulent beef stew and sweet rolls. He went to the food sitting on the stove with a spoon, scooped out a piece of beef from the stew, and also grabbed half a sweet roll, wrapping it up in a paper towel.

“Well,” Daniel started, putting the wrapped food in his pocket, “I’m heading upstairs.”

"Me too!" Jenna scooted her chair backward, hopped to her feet, and headed over to the sink with her dirty plate.

“Oh, c’mon you two,” Gina pleaded, “we hardly get to sit down at the table as a family like this. Why don’t we play a game? What about Monopoly or Uno?”

“Nah, my favorite KPop group is going live tonight and I don’t want to miss it!” Jenna began washing off her plate.

“Yeah and I, uh,” Daniel struggled to come up with an excuse, “I have to work on an invention of mine. Gotta work out some kinks.”

Gina looked at Daniel and Jenna with despondent gaze as if to try and change their minds.

“Alright, bye you guys!” Jenna sprinted out of the kitchen, trying her best to avoid her mom’s puppy-dog eyes.

"No running in the house, young lady!" Gina yelled out, "And please don't play your music too loudly, I really don't want to deal with the neighbors again!"

“Sure, mom, whatever” Jenna called out before disappearing into her room.

Daniel looked at his mom, who was still giving him a pleading look, and slowly walked out of the kitchen while feeling her gaze burn into the back of his neck.

“If you want,” Daniel turned around, “I can bring some games down for you, Luna, and dad to play.”

“No need,” Phil stood up, “I got some paperwork.

Phil gulped down the last few swallows of his fruit punch and picked up his plate.

“Dinner was delicious, dear,” Phil gave Gina a peck on the forehead before heading over to the sink to wash off his dishes.

“Thanks, honey. But next time,” Gina turned her attention back to Daniel, “we’re playing a game. I don’t want you cooped up in your room all summer working on your inventions.”

Luna thought to herself for a moment, "Mom's right. I would love it if we could start a family game night tradition of some sort for whenever we're off work. Sounds like fun."

“At least someone agrees,” Gina spoke, proudly puffing out her chest.

“Well maybe next time,” Daniel chuckled before turning around and making his way upstairs.

As Daniel made his way up the stairs, the floor creaked menacingly as the giant got closer to the room.

“Shit, get me down from here!” Eiko shouted.

She was sitting on Danielle’s shoulders, who was sitting on top of Lisa and Jane’s shoulders. The women has formed a human ladder of some sort to reach the latch at the top of the cage door. Now that there were four of them, reaching the latch was no problem at all. Unfortunately, the mechanism to pop the latch open is extremely difficult - especially given their size. As Daniel’s footsteps grew closer the girls scrambled away from the cage door and went to sit around the Fancy Feast cat food as if they’d been eating the whole time instead of trying to escape. The sound of the door opening and closing behind Daniel echoed through the silent room, his intimidating aura creeping closer as his footsteps grew louder. Just then, the guinea pig cage that housed his four tiny prisoners was slid from under the dark bed and their eyes were bombarded by the bright lights of Daniel’s room. Just as he was about to speak, he looked at the latch of the cage and wickedly cackled to himself.

“Well, well, well, good thing I came up here when I did,” Daniel examined the latch, “I see you guys were trying to escape.”

Silence fell over the girls, their hearts beating so fast and hard that it seemed even their small size couldn't mask the loud pounding in their chests.

“W-what makes you say that? We…we were just eating…” Jane sputtered

“Very convincing,” Danielle remarked sarcastically under her breath.

“Lucky for you ladies,” Daniel began, “I’m in one hell of a good mood so I won’t punish you. But I will have to separate one of you from the group. Having you almost escape like this is too dangerous.”

Daniel opened up the cage and reached for Eiko, snatching her from her friends and mother.

“Wait, please leave her be” Lisa called out, “I promise we won’t try anything like that again. Just don’t take her from me again…”

Daniel looked at Eiko, then back at Lisa, and shrugged uncaringly. Before putting the cage back under his bed, he broke the chunk of beef and piece of roll he had in his pocket in half and dropped them in the cage.

“Eat up, it’s some of what my mom cooked for dinner. I’m sure it tastes better than the cat food so dig in.”

Daniel closed the cage back and shoved it carelessly back under the bed. He looked at Eiko, in her sexy bunny suit and was beginning to feel aroused.

“I’d play with you a little bit but I think you’ve had enough for today,” Daniel grinned, “besides, it’s no fun when you’re too tired to put up a fight.”

With his tiny captive in hand, he began digging through a box and took out something very familiar - a glass mason jar with holes poked through the top.

“Remember this?” he laughed.

Daniel dropped the remaining piece of beef and roll into the jar, then dropped Eiko into the jar next. He placed her on the second highest shelf he could reach on his bookshelf. Letting out a big stretch and a yawn, Daniel plopped down onto his mattress and sprawled his limbs out across his soft, freshly washed duvet. As he lay there thinking about how his summer break had been going, he felt there was nothing that could happen to possibly ruin his mood as he slowly drifted off into a deep sleep. About 10 minutes passed when suddenly, Daniel was violently jostled awake by the loud sound of sirens piercing through the calm silence.

"What the hell…?" Daniel groggily wiped the sleep from his eyes as he peeked out his bedroom window.

His eyes widened with shock at what he saw - three police cars were parked haphazardly in front of his house.

"M-maybe they just got the wrong house…" Daniel tried calming himself down, "Yeah, that's it."

Daniel stared intensely out the window for any indication that the cop cars were at the wrong house. However, the moment he saw Detective Gunn exit one of the police cars, it was clear why they were there.

As Nora exited the cop car, her iconic, red-rimmed glasses pierced through the darkness of the evening atmosphere.

Crush

Completely ignoring the "keep off the grass" sign, Nora stepped onto the lawn - her shoes crushing the grass beneath her and leaving an imprint on the perfectly cut lawn. From the outside, the house looked completely perfect.

“Hmm, hard to imagine a kidnapper possibly living her, huh Jackson?” Nora nudged her partner.

“I don’t know,” Jackson began, “if you ask me this place looks a little too perfect. The perfectly manicured lawn, clean driveway, and cars lined up perfectly. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if the whole family were in on it."

Nora laughed, "Be careful now. We may be suspicious of Daniel but that doesn't mean we should let that cloud our judgment of the entire family."

Jackson shrugged, "Whatever you say."

The two, followed by four other cops, made their way up the concrete stairs of the front porch.

The entire time Nora and the group of cops made their way to the front door, Daniel had been pacing intensely. He wasn't sure why the cops were here, but one thing's for certain: that many cops weren't simply there for questioning. Just then-

BAM, BAM, BAM!

An extremely loud and harsh knock on the front door rang throughout the whole house. Gina, who was in the kitchen cleaning up, was so shocked by the loud knocking that she almost dropped the plate in her hand. She looked up at the wall clock, 9:42pm.

“Who on earth could that be knocking like that at a time like this?”

As she made her way through the living room to the front door, Daniel cracked his room door slightly so he could hear what Nora and the police officers say. Gina opened the front door, shocked by the group of cops standing before her, “h-hello, Detective Gunn.”

“Good evening, Mrs. Hall,” Nora greeted Gina, “sorry if we gave you quite a scare with that knocking. My partner here doesn’t know his own strength.”

“It’s alright,” Gina laughed, feeling more at ease at the familiar face, “what brings you here so late in the night?”

“Well,” Nora began, “we’re here to search the premises.”

Upon hearing why the detective and officers were there, Daniel’s heart began pounding in his chest.

"Oh fuck," he backed away from the door, "w-well…it's not like they have a warrant or anything."

"We have a warrant," Jackson pulled out a piece of paper and gave it to Gina to inspect.

“Wait, but why?”  Gina’s eyes grew wide with shock, “what did we do to warrant a search of our home?”

Nora stepped aside, letting two of the four officers into the house to start conducting their search, while the other two searched the outside.

As the cops began searching downstairs, Jackson began explaining their visit to Gina, "We found some discrepancies in your son's recount of what happened the day Lisa Jin went missing, and the evidence we subpoenaed from her Uber account. Based on that evidence, we have reason to believe she is still on the property."

“Wait, I’m sorry, but are you accusing us of kidnapping Lisa?” Gina placed her hand on her hips.

“We’re not accusing you all of anything,” Nora cut into the conversation.

“...yet,” Jackson added.

 

As Jackson, Nora, and Gina spoke, Daniel had been pacing back and forth in his room, palms sweatier than ever.

“Okay, okay, just calm down,” he spoke to himself, locking his room door, “there’s gotta be a way out of this.”

Just then, the doorknob jiggled a little bit - someone was trying to get in. After a few seconds of attempting to open the door, a voice called out from the other side of the door called out to Gina.

“Ma’am, what is on the other side of this door?”

“That’s my son’s room,” Gina spoke, frustrated.

The officer let out a sigh, hoping the interaction wouldn’t be made difficult. She knocked on the door for a while, causing Daniel’s heart to jump out of his chest.

“W-who is it?” Daniel played dumb.

“I’m with the police department. Please exit the room slowly with your hands up.”

“Um, I can’t,” Daniel answered.

The officer rolled her eyes, “and why is that?”

“I’m…I’m naked,” he lied.

“Well then, I will give you five minutes to get dressed and exit the room. Please do so quickly.”

Daniel now had five minutes to come up with a plan so the officer wouldn't find his tiny captives. Just then, an idea came to him. He took off his pants and boxers and began searching for a pair of briefs in his underwear drawer. He found a pair of blue briefs and slipped them on, then put on his pants up to his thighs. After that, he quickly pulled out the guinea pig cage with Jane, Danielle, and Lisa, popping open the latch. Without speaking a word or explaining anything to the women, Daniel grabbed them in his clutches and pulled down his briefs.

“Hey, w-what the hell are you doing!?” Danielle yelled.

“Shut up,” Daniel spoke under his breath.

Lifting up his testicles, revealing the sticky, sweaty underside of them, Daniel tucked the tiny women underneath his balls. He then pulled his briefs and pants up, squishing Jane, Danielle, and Lisa close together under his sweaty sack. He could feel them squirming around underneath his balls, and he only hoped he’d be able to not get aroused while the police officer checked his room. Daniel then pushed the cage back under the bed, and as he shifted around he kept feeling like he forgot something.

“Okay, sir,” the female cop called out, “your five minutes are up. Please unlock the door.”

Just as the cop called out, Daniel realized he had forgotten Eiko. He looked at his bookshelf and noticed that the jar was now sitting on the very edge of the shelf he'd sat it on. Eiko has been running back and forth from one end of the jar to the other, causing the jar to scoot close to the edge. There was no doubt in Daniel's mind that if he opened that door and let the cop in, she'd see Eiko immediately.

“Uh…just a second!” Daniel called out, running over to the bookshelf.

“Sir, if you do not open this door right now I will be forced to kick it open.”

Daniel grabbed the jar and began twisting open the lid. Just as he got the lid-

BAM!

His room door swung open, his doorknob hitting the closet door so hard it left a small dent. Fear and shock shot through Daniel’s entire body, and he froze with the jar still in his hand. It took a moment for Daniel to snap out of it, and when he did he quickly hid the jar behind his back.

“Uh, s-sorry it took me so long to get ready. I, um, wanted to look presentable,” Daniel laughed nervously.

“Well I gave you enough time,” the cop looked at Daniel suspiciously, “what is that behind your back?”

“Huh? What are you talking about?”

“... I can tell when someone’s holding something behind their back and your pose is definitely giving it away. Show me what you have.”

The cop was about to enter Daniel’s room when a familiar voice called out to her from downstairs, stopping the cop in her tracks.

"Oh, is that Daniel's room?" Detective Nora called out.

The cop paused, looking Daniel up and down before answering, "Yes."

“You can leave that room to me,” Nora walked to the bottom of the stairs, “I’d like to also ask him a few questions if you don’t mind. If you don’t mind, I’d prefer it if you searched one of the other rooms while I do so.”

Still on edge, Daniel’s heart began beating a bit slower. The cop looked at Daniel, then at Nora.

“Well, I guess that wouldn’t hurt…” the cop backed out of Daniel’s room and turned towards the rest of the hall.

Daniel let out a sigh of relief. He could hear Nora slowly making her way up the stairs and he quickly plucked Eiko’s tiny body out of the jar.

"Hey, what are you- mmph!?" before Eiko could react, Daniel shoved her into his briefs underneath his cock and placed the jar back on the bookshelf.

Just then, Nora came to the threshold of Daniel’s room.

“Hey there, Daniel,” Nora greeted him.

Daniel pretended to be surprised by Detective Nora being there.

“Hi, detective. What are you doing here?”

Nora ran her fingers through her short, silky blond hair and let out a disappointed sigh, "Oh, Daniel, you don't have to play dumb with me."

A quizzical look spread across his face, “play dumb?”

Was she onto him? Did she somehow know that he was the cause of Eiko, Lisa, Jane, and Danielle’s disappearance?

“I know you know why we’re here, you were listening to us explain that to your mother.”

Daniel let out a sigh of relief, “oh uh, how did you know?”

“When you’ve been on the force for as long as me,” Nora began, “your senses sharpen over time. Now, is it okay if I search your room?”

"Sure," Daniel answered, it wouldn't have mattered if he opposed it anyway.

Daniel stepped to the side as Detective Nora entered his room. It was hard for him to keep it together as she began looking around every inch of his bedroom, feeling his tiny captives squirm around his cock and balls. The rush of almost being caught and the feeling of Eiko and the others squirming around his underwear were enough to make Daniel aroused. Even though he decided earlier that he would let her rest, Daniel knew right then and there that when the coast was clear, he would masturbate with Eiko.

 

“Nng, c’mon!” Eiko wiggled around underneath Daniel’s penis, his thick, somewhat stiff member pressing her up against the tight walls of his briefs.

Eiko heard Detective Nora's voice and realized that if she could somehow get Nora's attention, she and the others would finally escape this hell. She tried as hard as she could to squirm her way to the pant leg part of Daniel's briefs. If she could make her way from the tightened crotch area of his briefs to the pant leg she could shimmy her way down his pants and reach detective Nora.

Detective Nora continued her search around the room. She bent down to the floor and took out her flashlight, looking underneath the bed.

“Interesting,” she spoke under her breath, reaching for the guinea pig cage.

She noticed the piece of beef and roll in the cage, and also took note that there was water in the water container attached to the cage.

“Why is there food and water in this cage but nothing living in it?”

Daniel looked a bit shocked, “uh, why do you care?”

“Because it’s my job. Now, answer the question.”

“I- uh, I just keep mice in there, usually for my experiments. Is it illegal to keep food and water in a guinea pig cage?”

Nora rolled her eyes, “no, not usually.”

Just as she looked up, she noticed there was a jar on Daniel’s bookshelf with the same contents in it.

“Huh…”

“W-what is it this time?” Daniel was trying his best not to sound on edge.

“You have the same food contents in that jar over there as you do in the cage. Why is that?”

Daniel was getting extremely annoyed, “because I put the test subject in the jar to separate it from the others.”

“‘Test subject,’ huh? And where are these supposed test subjects?”

“I let them go. I usually take out mice from the wild and let them go when I’m don- hey wait a minute. You’re asking questions as if you think I somehow shrunk Lisa and have been keeping her in that cage or something. Aren’t you here to investigate a kidnapping?”

Nora grew silent for a moment, thinking about what Daniel said. She had been trying to somehow connect what Daniel does in his free time to the kidnapping, but couldn’t think of how he was connected to Lisa’s disappearance. She had been working on Eiko’s case since she first went missing and was desperate for a lead.

“I suppose you’re right…” Nora admitted, disappointed - she was back at square one.

Daniel was taken aback. He wasn’t expecting Nora to admit that he was right, and his heart rate, which had been racing ever since the police showed up, started to calm down.

“However,” Nora added, “I do have a couple of questions for you.”

“Fire away,” Daniel had grown more confident now that Nora admitted he was right.

“Did Lisa happen to leave her phone behind when she left?”

As Nora asked Daniel follow-up questions about Lisa and Eiko, Eiko had been working her way out of Daniel's underwear. She managed to get her legs free, and just needed to wiggle down a little bit more. She could feel a small breeze of the outside world blowing up Daniel's pant leg and she desperately craved that freedom. The closer she got to getting loose the harder she wiggled, and Daniel's nervous sweating helped lubricate her, making it even easier. Just then-

PLOP

With one final push, Eiko made it out of Daniel's briefs and slid down his pants, falling onto to top of his bare foot. She was so shocked that she'd broken free, that she sat there for a moment to contemplate what to do. She wondered if she should yell out to Detective Nora, but that would run the risk of Daniel hearing her and scooping her up before she got a chance to get Nora's attention. That's when she thought up an idea. Eiko rose to her feet, and ran to Nora's heels, climbing up them until she was inside Nora's left shoe. Eiko realized that if she let Nora take her out of the house as evidence, there was no way Daniel could lie or his way out of the situation. Eiko was a bit hesitant to carry out her plan, not knowing what Daniel would do to her mother or friends should he realize she was missing, but she realized this was the only way to save them from the situation they were in.

 

“Well, that’s all the questions I wanted to ask you,” Nora finished scribbling in a little notepad.

Daniel had been sweating beads the entire time Nora was asking him questions. The way he mentally danced around each question, lying between his teeth to not be even more suspicious than he was. Nora looked Daniel up and down, and scanned the room with her eyes one more time before giving up - he was clearly innocent and the one lead she had that linked him to the case was nowhere to be found.

“Detective Nora?” another cop peered into the room, “we’ve searched the rest of the house.”

“And?”

The police officer let out a disappointed sigh and shook their head, "We couldn't find anything. Spoke on the radio to the party outside as well and they came up with nothing."

Nora looked at Daniel, then walked out of his room and peeked downstairs; Gina, Phil, Luna, and Jenna were all standing around in the living room being watched by Jackson as instructed by Nora. She had no choice but to apologize.

“Daniel, Halls family, I’m…sorry. It seems my colleagues and I have made a mistake. If anything valuable was damaged in our search of your property please, give the department a call and we’ll handle the expenses.”

Nora reached out her hand to Daniel for a handshake. With a mischievous smile, Daniel reached out for her hand to shake it.

As he shook her hand, she leaned in closely and whispered into his ear "I know you're somehow involved in this case, and I'm not going to rest until I find out how you little shit."

Daniel’s eyes widened, feeling a pit deep in his stomach.

“W-what?”

“Like I said,” Nora continued, “when you’ve been on the force for as long as I have, your senses sharpen over time.”

Nora smiled at Daniel as if she didn't say anything. Despite still being suspicious of him, Nora still felt pretty foolish. Being a woman on the force was already hard enough, but she basically pleaded on her knees to the judge to give her a search warrant. No one was going to take her seriously now with this flub.

Nora got ready to pull away from the handshake, but Daniel pulled her closer to him to whisper back, “I’d be careful if I were you, detective,” Daniel grinned before letting go of her hand.

Nora looked Daniel up and down, knowing there was nothing she could do to him now despite his seemingly vague threat. It took about 10 minutes for the police officers to gather up their things and leave, Nora not realizing Eiko was in her shoe. Daniel met up with his family and they talked for a good 15 to 20 minutes about what had happened. He explained that he got the type of car that Lisa got into wrong, and they all agreed it was odd for her Uber records to show that she never left the house. Daniel essentially told the same lies to his family as he told Nora and everyone all went back to their respective activities - Jenna listening to KPop, Phil working on some paperwork, Gina cleaning up the kitchen, as well as the mess left by the cops, and Luna working on an essay.

Daniel went back to his room and plopped down on the bed, not realizing Eiko was gone. He then began to chuckle to himself, thinking how he essentially got away with his crime. Thinking about how Nora is still suspicious of him but can't do anything to him, how his heart pounded the whole time at the thought of almost being caught, and his tiny victims squirming under his ball sacks - all of it was so exhilarating that Daniel's cock slowly got hard over time. The thrill of it all made it even hotter.

“Well,” Daniel began excitedly digging into the crotch of his briefs, “guess it’s time for a celebratory masturbation session!”

First, Daniel untucked Danielle, Jane, and Lisa from underneath his, releasing them from their sweaty prison. The women were completely drenched in sweat Daniel's ball sweat, so much so that their hair stuck to their face and body and they smelt extremely musty.

“You asshole!” yelled Danielle.

“Calm down, Dani,” Jane whispered cowardly, “don’t make him angry.”

“Oh calm down, Danielle, you’ll be fine,” Daniel laughed, placing the girls beside him on the bed as he began digging in his briefs once more for Eiko.

“...huh? That’s odd…” Daniel dug deep into his briefs, but could not feel Eiko.

He then began to strip off his pants and underwear, shaking them profusely. After nothing came out, he threw them to the ground and turned towards the three women.

“Where is she?”

They looked at him quizzically.

“Answer me, where is she?”

"Where is who?" Lisa answered, stepping in front of Jane and Danielle as if to protect them from the seemingly angry giant.

“Don’t play dumb. Where is Eiko?”

The three looked at each other, shrugged, then looked at Daniel.

“You’re the one who had her last, you idiot,” Danielle placed her hands on her hips.

Daniel looked at the women, furrowing his brow, then turned away. He checked his pants pockets, checked his briefs once again, turned on the flashlight of his phone, and checked under the bed, as well as any other piece of furniture in his room that had a dark underside. As Daniel searched his room, he was growing more and more agitated. He didn't believe that Danielle, Jane, and Lisa had no idea where Eiko went, and he was prepared to get an answer out of them one way or another.

“Listen here, you three” Daniel rose to his feet in front of the women, “I’m horny as hell right now and I need a toy. But if I can’t find Eiko then I’ll just have to use one of you, and I’m sure none of you want that.”

Lisa looked at the two girls' faces; although she had no idea the hell they had to endure being Daniel's tiny prisoners, she knew from the fearful look on their faces that being used as Daniel's sex toy wasn't something they were new to. Lisa felt that as a mother and the oldest in the group, it was up to her to protect them. She walked up close to the edge of the bed and threw her hands wide open, standing in a protective stance.

“Daniel!” yelled Lisa, “we have no idea where Eiko is. You have to believe us. And…,” Lisa hesitated, “if you must use one of us as your toy then I volunteer to take Eiko’s place.”

A shocked expression spread across Daniel’s face. Stunned, a tense silence clung in the air. Suddenly, the silence was broken with a hearty laugh.

“Yeeeah, no. That’s not how this works,” Daniel laughed, taking off his shirt and now standing before them completely naked.

"I'm just going to pick one of you to play with until you start talking," Daniel held up his finger and began choosing, "Eeny, meeny, miny, Jane!"

The moment Jane heard her name, her eyes filled with fear, and her body was overtaken with an overwhelming sense of dread as her legs gave out and she fell to her knees.

“B-but, why me?” she spoke through quivering lips.

Just as Jane fell to her knees, Daniel’s hand reached for her.

“No!” Lisa jumped in front of Jane, slapping Daniel’s hand away, “don’t you dare touch her.”

Danielle looked at Daniel, then at Lisa; although she and Jane have been having a bit of a rocky relationship, looking at Lisa jump in front of Jane to protect her made her feel inspired to take action.

"Um…" Danielle began to speak up, her voice quivering, "Yeah! If you want Jane you're going to have to go through us," Danielle then stands in front of Jane and Lisa.

Daniel looked at the three women, shocked at their confidence for a moment. Then he came to and started laughing menacingly.

“You two really think you can stop me? Get the hell out of the way,” Daniel takes his hand and swats Danielle and Lisa off their feet.

“Jane, run!” Lisa shouted

“R-run where? There’s nowhere for me to g-”

“Just shut up and get out of here already!” Danielle yelled out, hopping back up to her feet and firmly placing her body in between Jane and Daniel.

“D-Dani…thank you!” Jane cried, standing up and running to the other end of the bed.

Jane was still filled with fear, her shaky legs wobbling like a newborn fawn as she made her escape. She then slid down the blanket and onto the floor, making a run for it towards the door. She didn't know where she could go when she escaped, but she knew she wasn't going to be used as Daniel's toy.

“Oh no you don’t!” Daniel gave chase, unfortunately catching up to Jane before she could slide under the door frame.

He grabbed her in his clutches, bearing his teeth angrily. He then turned around and grabbed Lisa and Danielle in his other hand.

"You know, Jane, I was going to go easy on you since you're such a fucking pushover," Daniel began ranting, "but after that stunt, you don't deserve any mercy," he licked his lips, "I can't wait to have my fun with you."

Daniel looked over to Lisa and Danielle in his other hand, "And since you two think you're so damn brave then I'll just force you both to watch."

Daniel turned towards his bookshelf and took the same glass mason jar off the shelf that held Eiko in it, dropping Lisa and Danielle into the jar and tightening the lid closed. After that, he opened his closet, got another glass mason jar off the shelf, and dropped Jane into it. Without putting the lid on it, he then sat her next to Danielle and Lisa's jar, leaving Jane unsure what her fate would be as he left the room in his bathrobe.

 

"You feeling alright, Detective Gunn?" asked Jackson.

It had been a long night and it was time for Jackson and Nora to switch shifts. After Nora came back to the precinct and told them what happened, she was basically the laughingstock of the whole department. Jackson had been periodically checking in with her to see if she was okay.

“For the 100th time tonight, Jackson, I’m okay,” she sighed.

Jackson placed himself in between the door and Nora, not letting her leave, “then why do you keep sighing like that?”

Nora looked away, ashamed.

"It's just…when we were getting ready to leave, Daniel had the most mischievous grin I've ever seen as if he had gotten away with something. Then I whispered something to him."

Nora pushed Jackson out of the way, turning off her office light and closing the door behind her - Jackson followed.

“What did you whisper to him?” he asked.

“Well, you’re not gonna like it but I basically told him I knew he was connected to the case and that I wouldn’t rest until I found out how.”

Jackson was taken aback, "Detective Gunn, you didn't."

“I did. And his response chilled me right to the bone. I’ve been thinking about it all night.”

“What did he say?”

“He said,” Nora put on her best Daniel impression, “‘I’d be careful if I were you, detective.’ If that doesn’t just scream ‘I’m guilty’ then I don’t know what does.”

"Goodnight Detective Gunn, goodnight Jackson," the lady at the front desk waved to the two as they walked by and out the front door; the two waved back.

Jackson stopped at his car that was parked next to Nora's, slightly opening the driver's side, "that certainly is suspicious, but we didn't find anything that linked him to the crime. It's time to search for new leads."

Jackson slipped into his car and rolled down the window, “just don’t do anything rash, okay? I know how you are.”

Nora laughed, "When have I ever done anything rash?" she got into her car and turned the key in the ignition, "That dumb ass kid…"

She peeled out of the parking lot and headed home. The ride was silent as Nora thought about how she could somehow catch Daniel off guard. Now that the search warrant was a bust, it would be harder than ever to work around Daniel with no reason to question him, no warrant for his arrest, or anything. Thoughts on what to do consumed Nora’s mind, and before she knew it she was home. She pulled into her driveway, opening the garage door with the remote in her car. Closing the garage door, she hopped out of the vehicle and took off her suit jacket. She was frustrated, hungry, and in desperate need of a shower.

"Hey, Snowball," Nora smiled at her Siamese cat, Snowball, greeting her at the garage door like she did every night, purring and meowing.

She took off her ankle-length boots and her red-rimmed glasses and ran her fingers through her soft, blond hair as she walked upstairs to her office. As she walked up the stairs she slowly slipped out of her clothes, her clothes sliding off her soft and smooth skin with ease. She left on her white, lacy bra, and matching panties as she entered her office and turned on the computer to do her almost nightly journal writing.

 

June Xth, 20XX

Dear Journal,

 

Sorry for not writing in a while. Still busy with the Eiko Jin case and have yet to find these girls and Lisa. It’s been a while since I’ve gotten any fresh leads and the one lead I did have was a complete bust. Or at least that’s what the department thinks. No one would let me walk around the fucking precinct without reminding me I screwed up. Luckily I don’t think anything was damaged during the search so the department shouldn’t have to pay for anything or be sued for anything. I just wish I knew what happened to these missing women.

 

As Nora typed, she could hear Snowball scratching at her door.

“Bad, Snowball, stop!” she yelled, not wanting scratch marks to be up and down her office door.

However, Snowball persisted. Nora let out a frustrated sigh, getting up and heading to the office door.

“What is it, Snowball?”

Snowball purred, rubbing her body in between Nora’s legs as she dropped something at her feet.

“Oh god, another “present”? Please don’t be another dead thing,” Nora bent down, examining whatever it was Snowball had dropped.

She looked at what was on the ground in front of her quizzically, unsure if her eyes deceived her - it almost looked like a girl. She went to turn on the light, grabbed one of her spare glasses, and was shocked to see that Snowball had somehow gotten - it looked like a sleeping doll in a bunny bodysuit. Nora wasn't sure where it came from or how Snowball got her paws on it, but she picked it up and began examining it. Its skin was way too smooth and soft to be some plastic doll, while its hair was long and luscious, not of the same quality as a regular doll.

"Why is this doll so…ethereal? Is it a doll? I've never seen one like it, it's so delicate and feels like it might break at any moment," Nora turned the doll on its sides as she examined it, stroking its hair, adjusting its clothes, and feeling its skin.

“Huh. I guess I’ll keep it for now. It wouldn’t hurt.”

Nora then went to her bedroom and placed the doll on her nightstand. She then went back to her office and continued typing away in her journal entry.

 

Daniel had finally returned to the room ten minutes later. In his hands, he held two bottles of water. He walked past the shelf without looking at any of the women and sat on his bed as he began chugging the water. Afterward, he laid back with his robe open and just waited. The girls weren't sure what he was waiting for, but he wasn't going to sleep.

“Maybe he decided to leave Jane alone?” Danielle turned to Lisa, “I knew he was just messing with her to scare her.”

A good 30 minutes passed before Daniel finally sat up.

“Welp, looks like it’s time,” he spoke through a stretch, “are you ready, Jane? Or are you willing to talk?”

Jane sat up, “t-talk? About what?”

“Duh, I want you to tell me where Eiko went. I basically checked the whole house while I was gone and could not find her. I know if there was one person she’d tell her plans to, it’s you.”

Jane looked over at Lisa and Danielle - Daniel picked up the lidless, damn near pressing his face up against the glass.

“Don’t look at them, they can’t help you. Now, tell me where Eiko is.”

Tears began to well up in Jane’s eyes as she spoke through her quivering lips, “I don’t know. I truly have no clue.”

Daniel sighed and picked up the lid of the jar.

“I didn’t want to have to do this to you, Jane. Honestly, you’re my favorite. But you’ve left me no choice.”

He placed the mouth of his penis at the tip of the jar. Suddenly, a yellow liquid started to fill the jar, trickling down Jane's strawberry-blond hair and coating her entire body as her hair dripped down - Daniel was pissing into the jar.

“Ew!” Jane screamed, jumping to her feet as the pool of piss started rising.

Daniel didn’t stop peeing until Jane was up to her waist in piss. He then took the lid and closed it tightly right before he began shaking the jar. Daniel laughed as he watched Jane’s poor body jostle around in the jar, swirling around as he made a whirlpool of piss. He stopped shaking the jar and plucked Jane out of it. He put the jar of piss on a shelf and went across the hall to the bathroom with his tiny victim, now drenched in piss. He moved his robe out of the way and sat on the toilet. With his free hand. Daniel cupped his stomach and began to grunt intensely. As he grunted, Jane could hear water droplets in the toilet. Soon, a horrid odor began to rise, slowly engulfing Jane’s nose.

Cough, cough!

Jane attempted to cover her nose, but Daniel held her in his grip too tightly. Daniel stood up and flushed the toilet, and Jane realized he hadn't wiped.

“Aren’t you going to- MMPH!”

Before Jane could utter another word, Daniel moved her behind him and stuck her between his ass cheeks without warning. He rubbed her up and down against his asshole, slightly shoving her face into his dirty anus as he covered her in his shit. Jane squirmed around as much as she could to try and break free, but Daniel overpowered her. He twirled her around, making sure to cover every inch of her in his shit until he was done wiping. He then placed Jane in between his cheeks and clenched them tightly. She tried to escape from the clutches of Daniel's ass but to no avail. She could barely breathe, partially because of the tightness of the space and the horrid smell of feces.

Daniel closed his bathrobe and left the bathroom, heading across the hall to his bedroom. As soon as he entered his room he grabbed the jar full of pee from the shelf and grabbed Jane by her foot, once again sliding her against his anus as he slip her shit-stained body from between his ass cheeks.

He held her up to his face and began to speak with a maniacal grin, "Thanks for being my tissue."

“please…no more…” Jane pleaded quietly.

“No more? But we haven’t even gotten started,” Daniel chuckled. “I have to say though, you’re definitely in need of a bath now.”

Daniel dropped Jane back into the jar full of pee and tightened the lid before shaking the jar up once more. The piss in the jar began to take on a more brownish color. Eventually, Jane’s body was completely clean of the shit stains that coated her body as she twirled around the jar of piss and shit water.

Blub, blub, blub!

As Daniel shook the jar, Jane struggled to find her footing. Each time she thought he was done, she would stand up and lean her body up against the wall of the jar to try and stay grounded; however, Daniel shook the jar so hard, flipping it upside down and more, Jane could not find her bearings as the piss filled her nose, mouth, ears, and eyes.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity of being thrown against the glass walls of the jar for Jane, Daniel stopped shaking the jar. He examined its contents, taking Jane out of the jar. With Jane in his clutches, he went to a small brown box in the corner of his room. He took out a strawberry-scented lubricant and a flesh-colored fleshlight that Jane recognized immediately. Plopping Jane onto the bed, Daniel towered over her on his knees with an almost demonic grin.

"Are you ready?" asked Daniel as Jane slowly slid backward on her bum.

She had nowhere to run, shaking in fear as she stared down the mouth of Daniel’s cock that was excitedly drooling precum. Daniel grabbed Jane’s left leg and dragged her closer to him. She was now directly under his penis as he hovered over her,

Squish

Daniel opened the bottle of lubricant and squeezed some onto his throbbing cock. He then began coating Jane's body in it, the strong scent of strawberries taking over. He then laid flat on his stomach, squishing Jane in between his penis and the mattress. It wasn't long before he felt Jane struggling about as she tried to escape from underneath him. He started humping her excitedly. The thought of Jane squirming around under him trying to escape was arousing. He felt more aroused than usual than when he masturbated with Eiko - likely because she lost some of the spark that made her think about escaping. After all, he'd been masturbating with her for over a month, it makes sense that she's grown tired.

“Damn,” Daniel moaned, “maybe I should switch you girls out more often.”

Finally, Daniel lifted himself off Jane, who was stuck to the duvet thanks to the lube. He peeled her off the blanket and held up the fleshlight, using his cock to transfer some of the lubricant to the mouth of the fleshlight.

“Are you ready?” Daniel asked Jane, licking his lips.

“No, please, don’t put me in th-!” before she could further plea, Daniel stuffed her into the fleshlight.

The moment Jane was forced into the fleshlight, she began crawling through the chambers to reach the very end where she knew Daniel’s penis couldn’t reach her. However, as she was crawling she could feel a shift in gravity pulling her down towards the opening of the fleshlight.

“Oh no you don’t,” Daniel laughed, holding the fleshlight vertically.

As Jane fell from the deepest chamber, she almost fell out the mouth of the fleshlight. She was now stuck in the entrance, her legs dangling out of the fleshlight while the fleshlight’s mouth tightly squeezed her waist. She tried pulling herself up, grabbing onto the rubber bristles of the first chamber; however, she wasn’t strong enough. Suddenly, she could feel her legs being engulfed by a wet, squishy substance. It continued gobbling her up until she realized what it was.

“Ah fuck, this feels so good,” Daniel moaned, his penis engulfing Jane’s legs.

Daniel's penis then entered the fleshlight, pushing Jane further into it as her she was trapped up to her waist in Daniel's cock. As he started thrusting, he could feel the forceful suction of the fleshlight push Jane further into his cock.

“Oh god…” he howled

“Nhg!” Jane was now up to her shoulders in Daniel’s penis.

With one hand free, she tried to grab onto one of the bumps or bristles in the fleshlight chamber to pull herself free as she was being thrust in and out along with Daniel’s cock. Finally, after all her struggling, she got a hold of one of the bumps in the 3rd chamber and successfully pulled herself out of Daniel. The feeling of Jane’s soft, supple skin and luscious hair quickly pulling out of Daniel’s penis felt so good that he let out a loud whimper of ecstasy. Great pleasure rushed through every inch of his body as he curled his toes and bit down on his lips.

“I have to feel that again!” Daniel looked inside the fleshlight, trying to see Jane.

She was hanging from the 3rd chamber filled with bumps. She looked down and saw Daniel’s eyes staring back up at her, and then his fingers as they tried to reach her. However, she was too far deep into the fleshlight to be reached with his fingers.

“C’mon Jane, I’m not done with you. You can’t hide in there forever~!” Daniel teased.

Jane didn’t let go, she hung on for as long as she possibly could until suddenly-

THUMP!

Gravity shifted once more, and Jane fell right on her face as the fleshlight lay horizontally on Daniel’s bed. Then, before she could get her bearings, the fleshlight flipped vertically again, causing Jane to fall down to the opening as she was no longer hanging on to anything.

“Gotcha!” Daniel pulled the fearful Jane out of the fleshlight.

“N-no! Leave me alone!” Jane screamed, trying to escape the horny giant’s grasp.

Daniel bore a snarky grin, “I wasn’t expecting you to be so damn feisty. I like that.”

He threw the fleshlight onto the floor and held Jane’s helpless body above his penis, teasing himself as he rubbed her around the head of cock. Then-

GULP!

Daniel shoved Jane head-first into his cock, letting out a moan of excitement as her soft skin and hair massaged the throbbing walls of his penis. He pushed her all the way inside until there was nothing visible except her feet up to her ankles. He slowly began pulling her out, leaving her head inside his cock as he pulled her out up to her shoulders, then thrust her back inside. Then he pulled her all the way out very quickly, another surge of pleasure rushing through his body.

“That feels so goddamn good,” he moaned.

He repeated this action over and over, Jane fighting him the entire time which only aroused him more.

"Oh god…oh god… oh god!" Daniel was close to climaxing as he pumped Jane in and out of his cock multiple times, then pulled her out entirely after about nine pumps each time.

Jane squirmed and wiggled as much as she could to break free, not realizing she was only exciting Daniel more. As he got closer and closer to climaxing, the meaty, slimy walls of Daniel’s cock tightened around her and began pulsating harder and harder. After one last pull, Daniel forced Jane back into his cock head first, this time pushing her entire body into his massive member. He began stroking his penis, pushing Jane down further and further with each stroke. As he raced towards his climax, he put his finger down the hole of his cock with one hand, while the other hand continued winding around it - a mix of sharp and fast, yet slow and gentle movements. Finally-

SQUIRT

Daniel came. Because his finger was plugging the hole of his cock, the cum came out in short bursts and he could feel Jane’s body being pushed against his finger as the cum continued squirting. After he finished, he squeezed his cock as he tried to push Jane out. She plopped onto the bed into a little puddle of jizz. She stood on all fours, throwing up cum as the white substance made its way out of her nose and ears.

"Fuck…" Daniel fell onto his back, laying next to Jane as she continued throwing up, "You should be proud of yourself. That was the best climax I've hit in a long while. Hell might have even been better than Eiko."

Jane finished throwing up, wiping the corners of her mouth clean as she finished. She looked at Daniel with hatred and disgust in her eyes.

“Okay well, it’s time to head to bed,” Daniel grabbed Jane, “since we had so much fun together I’ll keep you in a special place tonight.”

He lifted up his now softened cock and shoved Jane down the hole feet first.

“No, no, no! Please!” Jane cried.

Despite her cries, Daniel didn’t listen and continued shoving her down his penis until the only thing visible was her hair. He then got up, cleaned the cum stains on his sheet, and turned the light off before heading to bed.

 

It was the next morning - Nora was tucked away in bed when her alarm began blaring an electric guitar version of Ode to Joy at exactly 9am. She groggily opened her eyes, wiping the sleepiness from them as she knocked over the alarm clock like she does every morning. As her vision cleared she noticed a figure standing right in front of her face. But something was off, it didn’t look like the size of a normal person despite being so close to her face.

“Um, Detective Nora?” the figure spoke, pressing its tiny finger against her nose, “are you awake?”

Nora looked at the tiny person in front of her, not sure if what she was seeing was correct. Finally, she gathered her bearings and sat straight up.

“Woah!” Nora screeched, causing Snowball to run into her room and hop onto the bed.

“Ah! Keep that thing away from me!” the tiny figure screamed and began running, burrowing itself under Nora’s pillow in an attempt to hide from Snowball.

Nora jumped out of bed, thrown off balance as she emerged from the sheets too quickly. She rose to her feet and slowly lifted to the pillow to see the tiny doll Snowball had brought her now curled up in a ball, shaking.

“Is this…real? Last night you were just a sleeping doll. How the hell are you moving?”

“I’m not a doll!” the mysterious figure rose to her feet, being only a couple inches tall, “it’s me, Eiko Jin!”

As soon as Nora heard that name, she froze. She had been putting so much effort into searching for Eiko since she went missing that the idea that she was now just placed in front of her was impossible to believe.

“Eiko Jin!?” Nora put on her iconic, red-rimmed glasses and moved her face slower to Eiko.

She examined her hair, looked into her baby-blue eyes, and poked at her skin. There was no doubt about it - the tiny figure that sat in front of her was in fact the missing Eiko Jin.