- Text Size +

Night had fallen among the Hall household. Not a sound could be heard except the melodic, nighttime chirping of crickets. Everyone was sound asleep, all but one person – Daniel. Daniel rifled through the box of sex toys and other sexual items, smelling the lubricants and trying to pick out his favorite scent. He settled on the strawberry-scented gel and began looking through the sexy outfits he always fantasized about Eiko wearing. As Daniel rummaged through the box, Eiko slowly dragged herself along the bed, clutching her stomach in her hand; she was still in pain from how hard Daniel slammed her onto the bed. She was moving way too slowly to get away, and each time she got a good bit of distance from him, Daniel would grab her leg and drag her back to him.

"What outfit do you think would look best on you, my sweet little Eiko? A playboy bunny? A sexy cop? Oh, this nurse outfit looks pretty hot," Daniel showed off the many outfits in the box. "Then again, I don't know. You're pretty, but I don't think you could fill out that nurse outfit the way Jane did," Daniel laughed to himself.

Finally, he decided,

"Okay, Eiko, put on this outfit."

Eiko stopped crawling away and looked up at the outfit Daniel was holding – a red, leather strapless one-piece corset. Black bunny ear hairclips accompanied the outfit, and a black bunny tail was attached to the butt of the corset. Daniel included some fishnet stockings and red stilettos heels to finish the outfit. Eiko scoffed.

"I am not wearing that," Eiko began crawling away again, only for Daniel to drag her back to him.

"You're going to wear this costume whether you like it or not. I'm not against forcing you into it."

Eiko thought about how Daniel had probably forced Jane and Danielle into the outfits he had them wear back at school. She knew he wasn't joking. The idea of Daniel tearing her out of her school uniform like a horny, hungry animal sent shivers down her spine. Rather than let Daniel tear her out of her clothes, she felt she might as well keep the last shred of dignity she had left and change her clothes herself. Eiko sighed; reluctantly, Eiko slowly slipped out of her clothes and squeezed into the corset. She attached the bunny ears to the top of her head and slid her feet into the red stilettos.

Daniel licked his lips, "now we're talking," he climbed onto the bed.

Eiko's face grew red with embarrassment as Daniel basically drooled over her. Daniel grabbed his cock and swiped it at Eiko, slapping her across the face with it.

"Ow!" Eiko cried; the force of his penis slapping her knocked her off her feet. 

Once again, Daniel drew his cock back and slapped. He laughed, watching Eiko fumble around with each slap. He opened the lubricant, a sweet scent dancing under his nose. While Eiko lay there, recovering from Daniel's slap, Daniel began dowsing her in the thick gel lubricant. The lubricant was so stiff and thick that Eiko could no longer move; it encased her entire body. She struggled to get up but could not move an inch. Her giant captor loomed over her, stroking his penis as he softly moaned. Be began fondling his balls, squeezing each side of his balls tightly as he cupped them.

"god…I've been waiting for this moment all day" Daniel crawled over Eiko's gel-encased body, his cock right above her.

Daniel then laid flat on his stomach, pressing his stiff, hot penis right on top of Eiko. Daniel began humping Eiko, the lubricant coating his penis and Eiko. He moaned quietly, trying not to awaken his family. Clenching the duvet in his teeth, Daniel humped Eiko hard and fast, his hips gyrating rhythmically as he intensely rubbed his cock against her. 

Huff, huff, huff…

Daniel found himself reaching his climax, but he wasn't ready to stop. Entangling the duvet in his fingertips, Daniel found it hard to control the movement of his hips. He lay flatter against the bed, sandwiching Eiko harder against his penis and the mattress.

Squeak, squeak, squeak

The bed squeaked violently under Daniel vibrating hips. Luckily he did not have a headboard, so the thumping would not disturb his family. As Daniel got closer to cumming, his hips began to slow down. He wasn't ready to climax. He had so much he wanted to do to Eiko that he didn't want to cum right away. 

He pushed himself off Eiko's lubed body, "ah fuck," he panted, edging himself. 

Feeling as if she were beaten up, Eiko tried dragging her shaking body away from Daniel, but Daniel grabbed her.

"Where do you think you're going? We're just getting started."

Daniel pulled a squishy dildo out of the box and grabbed one of the tiny restraints. He tied the restraint to the dildo, then restrained Eiko's hands to the sticky dildo. She looked like she'd been crucified to the rubber penis. Daniel rubbed lubricant all over the dildo, dousing Eiko in lubricant once more. He placed the tip of the dildo against his anus and began shoving it in his ass. As Daniel's anus devoured the dildo, the mouth of his asshole got closer and closer. Finally, Daniel felt a big lump resisting against his anus – Eiko's head was pressed up against it. With one big push, Eiko was gobbled up by Daniel's asshole.

"God~" Daniel curled his toes, tightly clenching his cheeks.

Daniel could feel Eiko's soft body and hair rub against the walls of his rectum. He twisted the dildo around, twisting Eiko's poor body around his foul-smelling rectum. Daniel stood up and pushed the base of the dildo against the wall, suction-cupping it to the wall. Daniel pumped the dildo in and out of his anus, trying to stop his hands from stroking his penis. As Daniel's ass slapped against the wall in a rhythmic fashion, he ignored Eiko's voice as he heard her cry out. He bit down on his knuckle, loving every second of Eiko's torture.

Eiko yelled out for Daniel to let her go, but her voice was drowned out by Daniel's moans. The rancid stench of his rectum engulfed her entire being as the meaty walls twisted and contorted around her. 

"Oh, man…" Daniel moaned as he slowly pulled the dildo out of his as.

He slapped his penis against the squishy dildo, squishing Eiko between his stiff cock and the dildo. He rubbed his penis against Eiko, making a penis sandwich with Eiko being the sandwich's meat. He rubbed his cock intensely against Eiko's body, her soft and supple skin gently caressing his penis. He pulled the dildo away and began peeling Eiko off of it.

"Please," Eiko panted, "just let me go," she pleaded.

"And miss out on all this fun I'm having? No way," Daniel cackled as he peeled Eiko off the dildo.

She was covered in feces. Daniel opened his room door and peeked out the room – he wanted to make sure no one was in the hallway as he crept across the hall and into the bathroom. He turned the squeaky valve of the faucet and out poured freezing cold water. He didn't care if the water was too cold for Eiko, shoving her under the running water. He began washing Eiko off, her tiny body shivering under the cold water as Daniel wiped off the shit stains from her body. He tiptoed back across the hall and locked his bedroom door. Daniel walked over to the bed and laid on his back; he began gently stroking his cock with the hand he was holding Eiko, drowning her in precum as it drooled out the mouth of Daniel's penis. 

"Now for the best part," Daniel laughed, holding Eiko up to his face.

"N-no, plea—" 

Before Eiko could plea any further, Daniel shoved her face into the hole of his cock. He pushed on her body, allowing his penis to slowly engulf poor Eiko's helpless body. Cooing in pleasure, Daniel's toes curled, gripping the duvet between his toes. Her soft skin and silky, smooth hair slowly caressed the inside of his penis. The wet, squishy walls of Eiko's prison contorted around her, pulsating hard as it matched the beating of Daniel's heart. Daniel continued slowly pushing Eiko down the canal of his cock, holding her ankles with one hand and massaging his penis in the other. He grunted out of pleasure, pumping Eiko's small body inward and out, ignoring Eiko's muffled pleas. The walls around Eiko tightened even harder, making it harder for Daniel to rhythmically pump her in and out of his cock. He let go of her ankles, and Eiko began flailing frantically as her body began slipping her deeper into Daniel's hungry cock; each stroke sending her downward.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god!"

Daniel was nearing his climax, juggling his balls in one hand and stroking his lube-covered member in the other. He plugged the hole of his penis with one of his fingers, ensuring Eiko wouldn't spill out with his semen. Just them—

Gush

Hot, thick semen spewed out of the mouth of Daniel's cock, shooting out past his finger. With Eiko still in his penis, Daniel felt he'd cum harder than ever. He could feel the heels of Eiko's shoes push up against his finger. He grabbed her by the ankle and slowly pulled Eiko's cum covered body out of his penis like a long, gooey booger being picked from one's nose. Daniel held her up to his face and upside down.

"God, that felt great," he smirked, "I think I'll keep you in that little outfit. It's hot on you."

"Go to hell," Eiko could feel her face growing hot, red with embarrassment.

"Whatever, my little toy. Time for you to join your friends."

"W-wait, aren't you going to wash me off? I don't care if the water is cold; just get this slimy cum off me."

"Nope, I think you'll be fine like that."

Daniel hopped off the bed and grabbed the guinea pig cage from underneath the bed, recklessly plopping Eiko into the cage with her friends. He grabbed her school uniform and bent down in front of the guinea pig cage.

"You want this?" Daniel asked mockingly, waving the uniform in front of Eiko's face, "well, too bad," and began shredding her clothes, dropping the pieces, letting them slowly fall to the ground. 

Eiko gasped. Daniel laughed evilly, carelessly kicking the cage back under the bed. He turned off his room light and lay on the bed, going to sleep satisfied. 

The night seemed to pass quickly, the sun awakening the chirping of birds and signaling to the cicadas to sing their summer song. Mr. Hall, Jenna, and Luna were out of the house. Before heading to work, Mr. Hall had dropped Luna and Jenna off at their summer jobs, meaning Daniel and Mrs. Hall were home alone. Daniel was still asleep; meanwhile, Mrs. Hall was cleaning up the kitchen. She was wiping down the counters when the doorbell rang. Excited, she quickly folded the towel, draped it over her shoulder, and skipped to the front door. She opened the door, and there stood Lisa Jin, Eiko's mother – she looked like she'd been crying, but Mrs. Hall didn't notice.

"Lisa! I'm so glad you could make it," Mrs. Hall happily greeted Lisa. "Please, come on in. Make yourself at home."

"Thank you for inviting me, Gina," Lisa spoke through a sniffle, "I have to say I was quite surprised when you called me. The last time I was here, I think your youngest was still in diapers," Lisa laughed.

"Yeah, it's been a while. I see that author gig of yours has been treating you well," Gina joked, eyeing the fancy-looking black Mercedes that lingered in the driveway before backing away.

"Oh, that was just my Uber. My car is still in the shop. Bless the old hunk of junk."

"Ah, I know the feeling."

Lisa stepped into the house, following Gina into the kitchen.

"So," Lisa began, sitting at the dinner table, "how are Phil and the kids?"

"They're fine, thanks for asking."

An awkward silence loomed over the women; it had been a long since they last spoke. Not to mention with Eiko's disappearance, things felt even tenser. Lisa cleared her throat, cutting through the silence.

"So, um…you said you had a surprise for me?"

"Oh, right!" Gina slapped her forehead, "I can't believe I almost forgot about that. It's the whole reason I invited you over. You remember Daniel, right?"

"Yes, I believe so. He's the smart one, correct?"

"Yes," Gina laughed, "and recently, he showed me one of his inventions that I think you'll love. It's an AI-powered doll that walks and talks on its own!"

"Hmm, that sounds impressive. Sorry if you don't mind me asking, but what does this have to do with why you called me?"

"Well, Daniel has—…oh, it's better to show you than to tell you. Follow me."

Gina and Lisa walked towards the stairs, and Gina called out to Daniel.

"Oh, Daniel, someone special is here to see you!..."

There was no response.

"Daniel~!" Gina sang.

There was still no response.

"DANIEL!" she yelled out.

"B-be down in a second!" Daniel replied, stirring awake.

He quickly got dressed and came out of the room. The moment he saw Lisa, he froze. He stood in place for so long Gina gave him a quizzical look. 

"Um, Daniel?"

"Huh!?" Daniel snapped out of it.

"Aren't you going to say something to Lisa here?"

"R-right. Um, hi, Ms. Jin. Long time no see."

Daniel walked down the stairs very slowly. He didn't know why Lisa was there, but one thing was for sure – she was there because of Eiko. He didn't know if she was there to question him and possibly link him to Eiko's disappearance or if she had proof of him being the last person Eiko contacted before going missing.

"W-what are you doing here, Ms. Jin?"

"Your mother invited me," she replied.

"Right," Gina began, "sooo, I may have let it slip that you're working on these AI-powered dolls and that you had a special one here for Ms. Jin."

As Gina spoke, Daniel's eyes grew wide. She already had proof of Daniel's supposed "invention," having seen Eiko in the hallway, so he knew he couldn't play dumb and lie his way out of the situation. Lisa stood there, almost like she could see the beads of sweat rolling down Daniel's face – or at least it seemed that way. Daniel was finally backed into a corner, and he had no escape.

"Um…Daniel? Are you going to go get the doll, or will you just keep standing there like you've seen a ghost?" Gina laughed.

"Uh, right. Well, the thing is, there are still some kinks that I haven't worked out."

"Don't worry about the kinks. I'm sure Lisa will like it regardless."

Daniel looked at his mom, annoyed that she was making matters worse.

"Well, mom, I'd like some privacy. I'm very particular about who sees my unfinished work, so if you don't mind, I'd like it if Ms. Jin would come with me to my room and I show her there."

Gina was taken aback, "but your father and I already saw it. I'd really love to see Lisa's reaction."

"Sorry, mom, but the only reason you two saw it in the first place was an accident. I've made some changes, and I'd really like to show it to Ms. Jin alone."

Gina huffed, but she had to respect Daniel's wishes – after all, he is a genius.

"I promise you'll be the first person I show when it's ready."

"Okay. Pinky swear?"

"Mom, I'm not 5! Just a regular swear."

"Aww," Gina sighed, "well, call me when you two are done. I'll be in the kitchen tidying up.

Lisa followed Daniel to his room; she walked into his room, and Daniel locked the door behind her.

Daniel bent down and grabbed the guinea pig cage, opening the latch and grabbing Eiko. He held her behind his back.

"Ms. Jin, before I show you what I'm about to show you, I have a confession."

"Oh, quite a dramatic for a simple reveal," Lisa joked.

"When you asked me back at the school if I knew anything about Eiko's whereabouts, I lied."

Lisa stopped laughing; she grew silent, almost deafeningly so.

"I actually…kidnapped her and her friends."

Lisa looked Daniel up and down, then looked around the room, scanning every inch of it with her eyes. She then burst into a fit of laughter.

"Oh, Daniel," Lisa fumbled through her laughter, "thank you for the laugh. I've really been needing that lately."

"I'm being serious," Daniel spoke sternly.

"Daniel. Do you really expect me to believe you're a kidnapper and you're holding three girls captive? Where would you even keep them if that were true?"

"Well, I was working on a device that shrinks things, and I asked Eiko to be my test subject. I shrunk her and her friends and have been keeping them."

"Okay, Daniel, now you're really starting to worry me. Shrinking someone is impossible."

"Well, if you really believe that, then look at this,"

Daniel revealed Eiko to her mother, still holding onto her firmly. Lisa looked Eiko up and down with disgust.

"Well...the resemblance is uncanny, but why did you put it in such an inappropriate outfit?"

"It's not a doll! It's Eiko, shrunken! Here, hold her,"

Lisa cupped Eiko into the palms of her hands. Tears began welling up in Eiko's eyes, and before she knew it, she was crying uncontrollably.

"M-mom! I sniff missed you s-so much!"

Daniel dug underneath his bed and revealed Jane and Danielle in the guinea pig cage.

"Here are the other two girls."

Lisa gently examined Eiko, the tiny girl still crying in her hands. Tears began to roll down Lisa's cheek.

"M-my little Eiko. Is that really you?"

"Yes, mom, sniff, it's me!"

Lisa hugged Eiko, bringing her daughter close to her face.

"W-why do you smell so rancid? And you're all crusty."

"Well…" Daniel began to speak, "I've been using Eiko and her friends as my sex toys. Eiko hasn't really bathed in the past few days."

Lisa looked Eiko in the eyes, then back at Daniel. Suddenly, she felt nothing but rage.

"You…you son of a bitch!" She charged at Daniel and, as hard as she could, slapped him across the face. "Not only did you kidnap these poor girls, keeping them from their families, but you used them as sex toys!?" She slapped him across the face once more, "these are people! Not your personal playthings!" She drew back her knee and kneed Daniel and the scrotum. 

"AH!" Daniel buckled his knees and fell to the ground.

"Oh, the pain you feel right now is nothing compared to the pain you caused me these past few weeks!"

Lisa held Eiko firmly in her grip and faced her towards Daniel, "turn her back to normal this instant."

In pain, Daniel slowly stood up and began digging through his desk drawer. He hid something behind his back.

"I can't do that, at least not right now."

"And why not?" Lisa hissed angrily.

"I have to make a special formula that turns them back to normal, but I disposed of my only one."

Lisa scoffed, disgusted at Daniel.

"Does your family know about this?"

"No…" Daniel grunted.

"Well, that's about to change," Lisa turned away and reached for the doorknob. She pulled on it but didn't realize the door was locked.

"Sorry, Ms. Jin," Daniel revealed the shrink ray gun from behind his back, "but I can't let you leave here now knowing what you know."

Lisa spun around, "what are you talking about?"

"Oh no, mom!" Eiko shouted, but it was too late.

Daniel shot Lisa with the shrink gun, but nothing happened.

An awkward silence loomed in the air. Lisa rolled her eyes and reached for the doorknob once more. This time she was shorter than she realized. Her grip on the doorknob began to loosen as her hands grew smaller. Before she knew it, she was as tall as Eiko and her friends.

"Oh, Ms. Jin. Did you really think I was going to let you leave after telling you all that?"

Daniel picked up Eiko and Lisa. He looked at Eiko, then at her mom.

"Huh, the beautiful apple doesn't fall too far from the tree," Daniel stroked Lisa's hair, "I'm going to have a lot of fun with you."

"Don't you dare touch my mom!"

Daniel sighed, "you're really not in a position to tell me what to do," he bent down and put the two in the guinea pig cage, locking the door and shoving it back under the bed.

He opened his room door and crept down the stairs, listening for his mom – she was still cleaning the kitchen. Daniel opened the front door, then closed it. He waited about 2 minutes before going into the kitchen.

"Hey, mom."

"Hi there, darling. How did Lisa like the doll?"

"Oh, she loved it. I decided to let her keep it. She just left; her Uber arrived."

"What? Already? I can't believe she didn't even come to say goodbye."

"She said she had some errands to run and that she couldn't stay long. But man, you should've seen the look on her face when I surprised her," Daniel smirked.

"Well, I'm glad she liked it. Sorry for ruining the surprise so early."

"Don't worry, mom," Daniel shrugged, "it actually worked out in my favor," he mumbled under his breath. "I'm gonna head on upstairs. I have some business to take care of."

"Oh, before you go, could you help me with the dishes?"

"Uh, sure. What do you want me to do?"

"Nothing much, just put away the dry dishes in the dishrack so I'll have space for the ones I clean off."

"Sure thing."

Daniel began sorting the dry dishes and putting them away. While he put the dishes away, he wondered what Lisa and Eiko were talking about while he was gone.

"I-I'm so sorry, m-mom, you're here b-because of me," Eiko cried, trying to talk through broken sobs.

"This isn't your fault, baby," Lisa embraced her daughter, rubbing her back as she cried, "it's Daniel's. I just wish I'd suspected him sooner. What about you, Danielle and Jane? Are you two okay?"

Danielle stood up begrudgingly, "yeah." 

"I'm fine," Jane replied.

Just then, a funky, 8-bit tune began to play that Lisa recognized. She pulled her phone out of her pocket, and the name 'Jessica Kay' flashed across the screen.

"You have a cell phone on you!? Who's calling you!?" Jane was speaking a mile a minute, excited that they now had a way to contact the outside world.

"I-it's my editor. Probably calling about my manuscript. But that can wait."

"No, mom, answer it! You can tell her where we are!" Eiko gleefully wiped the tears from her eyes.

Lisa answered the phone, putting it on speaker. As soon as she answered, the woman on the other line immediately started yelling.

"Ms. Jin, do you have any idea how much hot water I'm in!? I covered for you and told the boss I'd have your manuscript on his desk by morning! And the time is now what, 10:30! Where the hell are you?"

"I-I'm sorry, Ms. Kay, but something important has come up."

"More important than your next book?"

"Yes! I found my daughter and her friends!"

There was a bit of silence on the other end before Jessica began yelling again, "well, whoop-dee-freaking-doo, that's all fine and dandy, but right now, you know who I need to find? You, in my office, before 11am!"

"Don't let her hang up!" Danielle yelled out.

"W-wait, Ms. Kay, I need you to call the police!"

Jessica grew silent once more, then let out an exasperated sigh.

"And why is that?"

"I need you to report a kidnapping."

"A kidnapping? Who's been kidnapped?"

"Me, my daughter, and her friends! Tell them we've been kidnapped by D-"

Before Lisa could finish her sentence, she fell to her face. The guinea pig cage was pulled forward from underneath the bed and was jolted with extreme force; Lisa dropped her phone.

"Hello? Hellooo?" Jessica's voice rang out.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk," Daniel loomed over the girls, "using a cellphone, Ms. Jin? Sorry, but no cellphones allowed."

Daniel reached into the cage and grabbed the cellphone, crushing it entirely in his grip. He opened his fist, and Lisa's phone had been crumbled to dust.

"Now, I know you're new here, Ms. Jin, but I'm going to have to punish you for breaking the rules." 

Daniel's giant hand reached into the cage, knocking Danielle, Jane, and Eiko down. He tightly grabbed Lisa, who frantically tried wiggling out of his grip.

"Don't you dare hurt my mom!" Eiko screamed out.

"Sorry, Eiko, but your mom will have to learn her lesson," Daniel smirked, pushing the cage back underneath the bed.

"What are you going to do to me?" Lisa trembled.

"...nothing," Daniel giggled, dropping Lisa onto the bed. 

He unzipped his pants and dropped his boxers to his feet.

"But I know how much you mean to Eiko. All I'm going to do is make her think I'm doing something terrible to you. I'm not into older women."

Daniel began stroking his cock, moaning obnoxiously loud so Eiko could hear him. Within a matter of minutes, Daniel came, dowsing Lisa in his cum.

"But if you tell her what I told you, then you're really going to be in trouble...got it?" Daniel bellowed menacingly.

"U-understood..."

Daniel grabbed Lisa and dropped her in the cage with the other girls, cackled as he kicked the cage back underneath the bed. He didn't know what he would do with Lisa, but Daniel was delighted that he now had a new way of torturing Eiko - using her mom.