- Text Size +

With her skin burning and her clothes weakened, in a hazy state of panic, Justinia tore through the remains of her shirt.  She slipped out of her jeans and plopped out onto the cold desk, running like a chicken with its head cut off.  She didn’t care what direction she ran, as long as it was away from the deranged god hovering over her.


"Aww, where are you going, Buggy Beau?  And I thought things were just getting interesting!"


A long black shadow engulfed Justinia’s body as Dan looked down at his charred little toy.  A permanent black mark was entrusted onto her left breast.  An indication of damaged goods.  And god, did Dan love damaging goods.  He wound his finger back and with a thwack knocked Justinia into the backboard of his desk.


"I’ve still got twenty minutes before I have to head to that party.  I may as well make sure my newest little slave has something to remember me by before I head out.  And it looks like you could use a quick pick me up to soothe your burns.  I'm thinking maybe a little bleach.  How does that sound?"


Justinia looked up at him with fear, hatred and anger.  But Dan noticed something else in her eyes.  Awe.  Pure awe at how easily he could ruin her.  His hand almost by instinct crawled along his hips to the inside of his pants as he walked to the laundry room to fetch some bleach.  But that was all the chance Justinia needed.  He turned his back on her and shut the door.  She knew that would be a critical error.  Although it didn't buy her much time, it still bought her some time.  And that was all the hope she needed.


Dragging her way to the end of the desk, she looked over to see if there might be a way to get down safely.  That’s when she saw that the shoes Dan had taken off were just below her.  It was risky, but it just might work. Her legs felt like jelly, but if she didn’t leave now, she wouldn’t leave alive.  She took one last deep breath and leapt.  As she felt the air rush past her on the way to the ground, she thought back to just a few hours ago.  When life was simpler and her only concern was how thick her manager’s ass was.  It steadied her for just a second before impact.  The compressed well used insole offered far less of a cushion than she had hoped, but she barely survived.  Her legs folded and cracked as she landed at a bad angle.  Her relief gave way to bleeding, screaming, and crying.  She might have been able to climb free before, but with her legs well and truly shot, there was no way she was escaping now. 


The time frame to free herself of her tormentor had passed.  The breath left the tiny shattered woman with the creak of the bedroom door.


“I'm back, little one!”


The lip of the shoe was too tall to see outside to her captor, but Justinia could hear sloshing with each footstep.  He apparently found what he was looking for, only to have lost something else.


“Buggy Beau?  Where the hell did you creep off to, speck?  You better get your ass back over here NOW, or I promise you, you're going to wish I just drowned you in this bleach and put you out of your fucking misery!”


Of course, from inside the boot, there was nothing that the poor shrunken woman could do.  But in a brief stroke of luck, the high lip of the sneaker not only stopped Justinia from seeing Dan, but also Dan from seeing Justinia.  She could hear him looking around.  She slowly crept backwards, down towards the toe and away from the light.  As she edged back and away, her back collided with something in the dark.  She had to hold her mouth not to scream.  Along the toe of the shoe was a pile of sinew peppered with bone shards.  She wasn’t the only one who found her way into this miserable, sweat-stained shoe.


Time ticked away as Dan got madder and madder.  Justinia wondered exactly how long Dan was going to look for her.  In fact, how long could he even look for her.  Didn’t he say he had a party to attend.  Even without a timepiece, she felt surely that his time had to be short.  He couldn’t look forever.  If she held out just a bit longer, Dan would need to leave.


Dan crawled every inch of his room looking for his escaped prey.  There weren’t many places a person her size could hide.  He made sure to shut the door, so she couldn’t have gotten out.


“Buggy Beau!  Last fucking chance.  Get out here right now, or I’ll put you in so much pain, you won’t even be able to think anymore!  I’ll give you to the count of 5.  5… 4… 3… 2… 6 PM?!?!?”


He glanced up at the clock.  He was already supposed to be at Erin’s party.  He spat on the ground in rage and quickly rushed to get his shoes on.


The world around Justinia shook.  As the shoe rose into the air, all light into the damp, dark cavern was eclipsed by Dan’s sock.  Justinia backed into the human goop to try and avoid the brunt of the impact.  But that didn’t stop the blow from his toes from pinning her legs underneath his foot.  Dan was actually impressed.  He had put a tiny woman in that shoe yesterday.  Initially, Dan had thought she was a bit boring and took delight in grinding her beneath his toes and kicking her against the wall.  But apparently, she still had a little juice in her.  She better if she was going to fix the crappy day he’s been having.



Chapter End Notes:

Out of the frying pan and into the fire!  Buggy Beau had her work cut out for her with just one godly entity.  But why stop at one?  Check out the party next time!

Get updates on each new chapter as it drops on my discord, and ass always, any comments or critiques are welcome.