- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hello all.  Expect a new update every two days for this series.  Thanks again to Little Bug, without whom this story wouldn't have been possible.  As always, enjoy the show!


///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

It all started riding the 12:14 connection home one warm Friday afternoon.  That was when two souls crossed that would permanently send one of their lives spiraling down into abject misery. Had Justinia only known the danger that would meet her that fine day… well, she may have jumped on the opportunity earlier.  


Upon reflection, she should have been more discrete with her internet browsing.  But on this fine day, she was checking her favorite discords, looking to get her next big fix.  Justinia had a secret.  She loved the idea of being less than an inch tall in the hands of some chiseled hunk of man, or a sexy goddess, or really whatever struck her mood that day.  She could be pretty insatiable.  She was better known in the sizey niches of the internet she spent her time in by the handle “Buggy Beau”.  And today, she had the misfortune of being stuck in the kitchen of the shitty burger place she worked at.  Her hunky slab of a manager was covering the register for a call out, so she had to look at his sexy toned ass in silence for hours.  That was what led her to make the mistake of posting an rp request on one of the size discords she frequented.


She poured her soul into the request.  She wanted something taboo.  Something raw and cruel.  Something she could finger herself to all night, imagining herself being cruelly tormented by some uncaring giant.


The bus’s brakes squealed to a stop.  Looking up, she saw the bus was only 3 stops away from home.  She clicked the ‘send’ button and quickly slipped her phone back into her purse, lest somebody saw what sort of thing she was posting.


A few other passengers started stepping off the bus , making a single file line out the door.  The person sitting right behind Justinia, however, moved one seat up instead, sitting uncomfortably close.  He was on the taller side, wearing a grey t-shirt, blue jeans, and a beige baseball cap.  The only thing he was carrying was a large slushie in a novelty cup.  The guy gave Justinia the creeps.  You could bounce a bullet off the tension Justinia experienced from this weirdo.  Finally, the man broke the silence.


“I’m Dan.  Nice to meet you.”


Justinia tried to ignore him as he looked at her impatiently.  She gave a nervous giggle before catching herself.  Her cheeks went red.  Then, just to keep the awkward silence at bay for a second longer.


“My name is-”


“I know.  I saw what you were writing on discord.  My, my, was it revealing. Buggy Beau, was it?”


Justinia put her hand over his mouth and looked every which way, scanning every eye for a judging stare of a stranger.  Confident that Dan hadn’t been overheard, she whispered at a volume far to high for whispering.


“Not so loud.  Look, yes, that’s my Discord name, alright?  Just forget that.  If you have to talk to me, my name is-”


“I don’t care.  All I know is that to me, you’re Buggy Beau now.  And I can make your wildest dreams come true.”


Dan sat his drink on the bus floor and put his cold right hand right on Justinia’s thigh before using his left to grab her by the chin.  Moving her head close to his, his mouth moved right to her ear.  Then, in a soft whisper that tickled her ear, he said.


“So, do you want to be my little bug bitch?”


“Wha-What?”


“I said, do you want… to be… my little… bug… bitch?”


His words made Justinia sick to her stomach.  No, that wasn’t it.  She was feeling sick, sure, but not because of her situation.  Dan was already a bit taller than her, but now he looked absolutely imposing.  No, even if she was scared, he shouldn’t look that big.  Her body sank into the seat cushions.  She was getting smaller.  She was getting WAY smaller.  Down and down and down she went until she was just a single inch tall.


“What did you do to me?”


“Oh, it’s something I’ve always been able to do.  Ever since I became 20, I’ve been able to turn people like you into my tiny playthings.  Usually my victims squeal and whine and beg when I capture them, so I try to be stealthy.  But I never thought that I’d run into one of you toys that actually *wanted* me to turn you into my little dolly.  I knew I had to have you.  And I knew you wouldn’t start a fuss.  I have to say.  If imagining yourself being spit roasted over a fire, or ripped limb from limb, or diced in a blender is really as fun for you as that rp request suggested, then this is going to be a dream come true for you.”


Justinia’s phone dinged, but Dan took the phone from her and dropped it to the ground.  With barely a movement, his shoe dropped on top of it and turned it into spare parts.


“I think that request has already been filled, wouldn’t you say?” 


Dan picked up his drink and the tiny, terrified girl.  He held both tightly as the bus once again screeched to a halt.


“This is our stop, Buggy Beau.  Welcome to the rest of your horrible, miserable life!”


He sauntered off the bus with a spring in his step as Justinia tried her best not to piss herself.  She was frightened beyond all reason…


…yet at the same time, more than excited to see what he had in store for her.